GMLilith LV.14 GameManager
Jun 15, 2020, 06:07 PM 142 read

<How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status

Game Guide
Element Blade: Game Guide - <How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status image 1

Hello, this is GM Lilith. Today, we're going to gather the necessary information for the adventures of the heroes who are preparing to leave for the Luminous continent. Let's take a closer look at the "Player Status"   ■ Player Stat(status) : You can freely grow the player's stats to suit your taste through the Record Point achieved through various battles in the game and wearing various equipment.   ■ Record Point growth method : You can grow the stats using the Record Point obtained on the player status screen as shown below. #Player Status Screen

Element Blade: Game Guide - <How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status image 8

■ Player Stats type : There are 19 player stats in total. The following is how these stats grow and the ability to grow. #Type Of Status

Element Blade: Game Guide - <How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status image 12

#Dex~Earth Dmg

Element Blade: Game Guide - <How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status image 14

#Hp Recovery~Box Acquisition

Element Blade: Game Guide - <How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status image 16

Today we learned more about the "Player Stat" the information we can't miss for the growth of heroes~! Next time, let's learn about the growth "Skills" that will help you become stronger!

Element Blade: Game Guide - <How can I survive in Luminous Continent> Chapter.1 Player Status image 2

Comment 0

Home