Tina Alluvia LV.2 Lurker
Aug 22, 2020, 10:36 PM 193 read

Quest bug?

Bug report

I evolved my sermang (the fox with red mane) into soho today. I have two of them now and the game didn't register it for the evolution quest (making starter deck-magical). My in game name is LadyTina lv43. Can you pls check this and mark my fox-evolution quests as achieved so my evolving and reincarnation resources aren't wasted?

Taming Master: Bug report - Quest bug? image 2
Taming Master: Bug report - Quest bug? image 3

Comment 6

• Tina Alluvia LV.2 Lurker Aug 22, 2020, 10:42 PM

I evolved the higher-leveled one (soho lv43) from a sharmang (fox blue mane) But I did evolve the low-lv soho from sermang (fox red mane).

• BladeReaper LV.8 Epic Aug 23, 2020, 12:25 PM

as far as i could see in your print you did not complete the previous mission to reincarnate sermang complete her first then try the evolution.
    Hope this helps

• Tina Alluvia LV.2 Lurker Aug 23, 2020, 06:34 PM

But I reincarnated her before I evolved her. The reincarnation went to B+ first try even and I was pleasently surprised. Neither reincarnation nor evolution registered. I did that both yesterday.

• Tina Alluvia LV.2 Lurker Aug 23, 2020, 10:51 PM

I caught a new sherman. It is A-. So I need to reincarnate it to lower before evolving it...? :/

• BladeReaper LV.8 Epic Aug 24, 2020, 03:50 AM

did you raise the level of your sermang B + to 40? if you don't try to do that before evolving it

• BladeReaper LV.8 Epic Aug 24, 2020, 03:52 AM

it has to be the sermang and not the sharmang

Home