BladeReaper LV.8 Epic
Sep 25, 2020, 08:52 AM 131 read

Tip for administrators

General

You should rethink these updates that you do, you add new pets, fix some mistakes, but you are forgetting the game itself. After a few updates the game has gotten heavier and has closed quite frequently. I don't know the other players but it is starting to discourage me. This game held me for a long time but this way it’s getting impossible, it’s these little things that make players give up, so advice from a very active player, fix it

Comment 4

• mhezias LV.10 Nomad Sep 25, 2020, 09:15 PM

completely agree, I already reported 2 months ago that the game closes when the game mode is changed which makes me lose arenas without the possibility of fighting 1 of 5, I can only make a ruin because it closes several the other 2 attempts and in Sometimes I get the best attempt at 1 wave 0 kills. What has bothered me the most is that it was closed when I was about to capture a fire unicorn.
    I figured it was just my problem, no one commented

• BladeReaper LV.8 Epic Sep 26, 2020, 06:10 AM

yeah, this is getting stressful. completely forget the game itself, we need more pets, but mainly a quality game. In my view a lot of players have already given up because of small errors that were forgotten

• Shynolah LV.14 Killer Main Oct 14, 2020, 03:24 PM

exactly

• Apache*143 LV.4 Lurker Oct 31, 2020, 09:44 PM

The game itself still has a place in my heart. Taming Masters has, had a place in my heart since my first login. All these minor bugs and glitches that keep getting over looked, forgotten, or brushed off are starting to discourage my hopes I once had for this game.

Home