Prox_CQ LV.6 Nomad
Aug 9, 2020, 11:29 PM 180 read

@Studio LB

Q&A

A suggestion. We should have 1 of the "Daily Missions" require players to fight at least once at the Arena to remind players that the arena is there and see the benefits of it. Seems like so many players play the game but don't fight at the arena.

Comment 3

• mhezias LV.10 Nomad Aug 10, 2020, 05:52 AM

LB Need balance some pets that destroy all your team with a simple spell (Karis, shurin of flash), ShurinF destroys all the balance of the game with snapshot. Teams 20 levels below destroy you with a single skill. For every 10 fights I earn 30 points at level 67 but they attack me with level 40 pets and they take 27 with one combat. Whitout a ShurinF you are the target.

• Prox_CQ LV.6 Nomad Aug 10, 2020, 03:49 PM

There are teams just as devastating as Shurin but without Shurin. Take for example the #1 team at the moment in the rankings does not have Shurin. There are also other pets that have similar effects to what shurin does, the arena is all about speed and power. You have to come up with a good team setup that is based around that idea.

• mhezias LV.10 Nomad Aug 11, 2020, 08:03 AM

It is impossible to know the team formation only 3 pets can be seen, but I know that in all the teams at the top they have at least one of these bosses: Karis, ShurinF, Lucia, Ephir, Harkhal.

For the 90% masters, only ephir and harkhal are accessible with 1% chance problem evolve.

At this moment with the free equipment, tested all the possibilities with my pets, to give just one hit:
    Defending
    1.tank with 43% dodge one hit all die (Ferber)
    2.tank with great life and defense one hit and die (dark abyss turtle)
    3.Tank with great defense MAG, PHYS (shukrus and holy turtle)

Attack including my best dragon lya (unique functional)
    1.High crit percentage (demon) all dye
    2.High attack speed (demon) all dye
    bad luck with legendary stones 3 wasteland Varon, 6 bella 4 varon(curse), <3 and happy with my new blastia <3 try evolve but use all my 13 soul potion with aruru wtf impossible range A.

The most serious problem with all the possible trials is that with the first hit of the 5 bosses my character dies although some pets are complete, priority 270 skill power for summon 4 pets and try->
    1. items 60% dodge bad HP, low Mag, Phys def
    2.65% Mag def bad HP, low Mag def 0% dodge
    3.70% phys bad HP, low Phys def 0% dodge
    4.100% resist the worst selection die with magic and phys damage

my character is 67 2 months ago I did not earn a legendary T8 item, reset skills point for the skill power

Home