May 11, 2020, 09:33 PM 185 read

New Server

Q&A

when new server open?

Comment 6

• gamer537798799 LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2020, 10:08 PM

new servers kill games , especially low population games

• gamer267946428 LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2020, 10:58 PM

no its not.its the free to play player that always say they make it to top without spending money.when people realize that they dont need to spend, the game dont gain profit.that kills the game.not new server.

• Prox_CQ LV.6 Nomad May 12, 2020, 11:22 PM

New servers kill games in the sense that it will not be an enjoyable experience. It will just be a dead server for narcissists to start in, throw some money and feel proud of being #1 for five minutes then quit the game and whoever else actually wants to play the game is left in a dead server=dead game.
    100 servers with 5 people in each its a dead game that nobody wants to play. The people who put out the real money don't want to play in a server by themselves.

• gamer267946428 LV.2 Lurker May 13, 2020, 01:04 PM

sorry i just read some of ur post.free2play? so wat exactly the developer gain from the post u said u reach 6-9 without spending.? im free2play too.but developer needs to eat too.ur post saying ur free 2play dont help the developer gain profits. its not the server that kkllbthe game.its the player who always proud what they achived without spending money.think of the dedication and the time spend of the developers. then someone will post that they achived something without spending.lol.

• gamer267946428 LV.2 Lurker May 13, 2020, 01:12 PM

and im asking for a new server not 100 servers.lol.im free2play too.but i dont think cash player will spend money and leave the game in 5minutes like you said? if you really know what your saying.yhose 100 server your saying only vip players remained.why? because they work hard to earn that money they spend in d game.while some players are just ignorant posting,feeling proud what they achived in game without spending.the developer dont eat your achivement.

• Prox_CQ LV.6 Nomad May 13, 2020, 06:21 PM

If you read my post about clearing the game as f2p in 10 days then you also read in that same post that I give tips on how to best spend your $$$ which I suggest doing if you enjoy the game because everyone should support development of games that they enjoy and are being entertained by.
    Your comment hinges on 10% of a post I made by ignoring the rest of it.

Home