jae.nizzle LV.6 Nomad
Feb 17, 2021, 08:39 AM 21 read

Who’s keen on playing?

So I’ve restarted my island, after not feeling the vibe with my previous island that I first created, when I started playing AC last year. I had many thoughts and decisions of restarting my island again, and that is what I did lmao. Now that I’ve restarted, I’m in need of some friends who is interested in playing, so I can visit islands as well as helping me out, getting to know each other and all in all, just hanging out and having fun 💯🔥 The last person I played with was my ex-best friend, and we had a falling out last year which leaves me with literally no one else to play with 🙃 nobody else that I know irl doesn’t really play ACNH, which seriously sucks.. cause this game is hella therapeutic sometimes lmao!! But yes, if anyone is interested, my switch code is in my bio!! I’ll look forward to meeting new people and making new friendships!! Thank you for reading my novel of a post lmao, hope you’s all have a great day/evening/night 🖤🖤

Comment 5

• NO NAME verified Feb 19, 2021, 11:06 AM

Hey I'll play with you my name is Dee on the switch!

• jae.nizzle LV.6 Nomad Feb 19, 2021, 11:40 AM

Heyyy, yes I’ve added you!! Thanks for that, I’m going to be leaving my gates opened as well if you are interested in visiting! I don’t have much going on, as I’ve just restarted.. but I was an idiot and didn’t check the island name properly, so now there’s a space between my island now which is terrible 🤣🙃

• NO NAME verified Feb 19, 2021, 11:49 AM

They should really let you rename islands lol and okay sounds good!

• jae.nizzle LV.6 Nomad Feb 19, 2021, 11:53 AM

RIGHTTTT, so annoying!! I hope they can bring an update where they can allow us to at least change our island names once more 😭😭 but thank you for the add!!

• NO NAME verified Feb 19, 2021, 12:00 PM

Yeah of course 😀 I'm on rn but you can hmu whenever you want to play

Home