TwoFacedJoker383 verified LV.22 Gym Leader
Nov 22, 2020, 08:10 AM 128 read

The Animal Crossing November Update

People have been on edge for some time now regarding a November update for Animal Crossing. How are we supposed to celebrate Thanksgiving with our island of furry friends, after all? So it’s a relief that we’ve finally gotten an update for not just November, but December as well, setting ourselves up for both the fall and winter festivities. But what exactly should we be expecting from the devs this time around? Let’s take a look at what this update is adding.  

Animal Crossing: Posts - The Animal Crossing November Update image 2

Most obviously, we’re getting some Thanksgiving love rather shortly in the form of Turkey Day. Being the in-world substitute for this holiday, we’ll be regaled by returning villager, Franklin the turkey. Traditionally, he’s been shown in past Animal Crossing games as incredibly nervous, attempting to avoid the festivities in fear of being eaten. This time around, though, he’ll be front and center, acting as the “chef extraordinaire!” Players will need to search their village for various ingredients to help him only the finest of meals, bringing our nervous friend out of the shadows and into the spotlight. Players will be able to take part on Thanksgiving day, as is to be expected.   What’s likely unexpected, however, is that Toy Day, the Animal Crossing iteration of Christmas, will be celebrated on Christmas *Eve,* which will likely be very helpful for those looking to celebrate the holidays with loved ones in person this year. Jingle the black-nosed reindeer will, of course, be arriving in town with a large sack over his shoulder, wishing everyone “happy holidays.” He’ll need your help to make sure all of your villagers get presents on time this year, so don’t dawdle!  

Animal Crossing: Posts - The Animal Crossing November Update image 4

On top of all this excitement, there are 2 new items being added to the game that you can redeem your Nook Miles for: the Hip Reaction Collection and Top 6 Stylish Hairstyles. These are both cosmetic options that you can equip to your villager, allowing them to sit or wave to other players or villagers, all while sporting some awesome and modern hairdos. This is a much-needed addition that I can’t wait to try out.   Oh, and did I mention you can expand your storage options? Tom Nook’s making a larger warehouse for you, apparently, as you’ll be able to store up to 2,400 items with this new home upgrade. Now I’ll never need to worry about running out of space!  

Animal Crossing: Posts - The Animal Crossing November Update image 6

And, at long last, the save data transfer will be implemented to the game, something that players have been begging for since day one. This user-friendly option has been needed for so long, and while I don’t want to give Nintendo props for including something that should have been in the game since day 1, I’m incredibly happy that it’s here at last.   So yeah, lots to be pumped for; what are you most excited about from this update? Let me know your thoughts below!

Comment 3

• SmallStuff115 LV.23 Let's Party! Nov 23, 2020, 07:03 PM

Thank you for the info!!

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 23, 2020, 07:10 PM

Thank you❤

• Alleyena LV.6 Nomad Nov 26, 2020, 04:48 PM

😄

Home