daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac
Nov 16, 2020, 11:33 PM 177 read

Mushroom Recipes? 🍄

I’m having a hard time finding mushroom recipes.. so far all I have is the mushroom wreath from Isabelle! Is there any particular way of getting these? I’ve read that they can come from balloons but I guess I just haven’t been lucky?! Any tips appreciated! #daarksunshinee #acnh #animalcrossing #animalcrossingnewhorizons #newhorizons #nintendo #nintendogames #nintendogaming #accommunity #gamehelp

Comment 6

• NO NAME verified Nov 16, 2020, 11:59 PM

I actually haven't been on since the Halloween event. 🤣

I'm actually waiting until December for the Christmas stuff.

I might jump on but I'm not too interested in mushroom appliances.

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Nov 17, 2020, 12:04 AM

Omg!! Lol. That’s okay though, a break can be good!!

I too am excited for winter & Christmas stuff, don’t get me wrong!! But I really liked the mushroom wreath and there’s some other things like the mush logs for example that I find really cute, I’d love to find their DIY!!

• NO NAME verified Nov 17, 2020, 12:06 AM

Damn it. Why you gotta say "cute" 😆

Now I want to check it out. 😒

Well, it's mid November so I guess I'll jump back on and prepare for Christmas early.

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Nov 17, 2020, 12:06 AM

Because it isssss haha maybe you’ll find a mush DIY you like!!!

• NO NAME verified Nov 17, 2020, 12:10 AM

Yeah, maybe. I'll hop on later today and if I find some, I'll tell you about it. 👍

• Odwiga LV.3 Lurker Jan 24, 2021, 04:52 AM

You're not the only one. I don't even have mushroom wrap from Isabelle. I became very irritable. When something doesn't work out for me, I get nervous. I noticed this quite recently. I can start playing computer games with a good mood and after a couple of hours everything starts to annoy me. Also, because of the games, my legs began to swell. At first, I didn't care and thought that it would pass by itself. Every day, because of the swelling, my legs began to hurt more and more. Then I went to the doctor, and he advised me to take medicinal mushrooms on https://qitraditions.com/blogs/news/medicinal-mushrooms.

Home