Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage
Nov 13, 2020, 04:22 AM 86 read

Island Re-Vamp Days: 10, 11, & 12

Hello everyone! Sorry about not having updated the island revamp thats been going on in the last few days. Life outside of gaming has been catching up and ive been dealing with some personal issues that kind of took up my headspace. But now id like to share an update of whats gone on with the island! So I think ive got a new look for my Town Hall which, is starting to look not half bad (seriously hate that you cant change its location but oh well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ). Plus I wanted to keep my flower arrangements for Red & White with it as its my bit of Canadian flare thrown onto my island! πŸ˜† Got some decor up at the Museum, Able Sisters, and fixed up the exterior for Nooks. Now its just finishing moving villager houses into the new area for them (aka the villager neighborhood) and also moving the Player houses (which I need to move the rest of the villager ones before I can start that construction. And finally doing my campsite idea which not 100% sure itll work but we shall see πŸ˜… Todays Task List: -Move villager houses -Finish removing bridges -Finish Decor around Town Hall -Fill in waterways from bridges -Possibly do some villager yard decor -Possibly clean up old flower beds Heres hoping MOST of this list gets done! haha πŸ˜‚ Belows photos are: -The Museum decor, dont mind the fossils πŸ˜… -The east entrance to the Town Hall -The west entrance to Town Hall that needs to be filled and decorated -The North entrance to Town Hall -The little bit of decor for the Able Sisters (I dont know why but the iron bench in green just feels/looks right to me) -Nooks layout (might add in some seasonal decor, we will see) -Finally, the new location for Sprinkles, next.. Rolfs house thats just chilling in the back πŸ˜‚

Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 3
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 4
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 5
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 6
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 7
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 image 8

#animalcrossing #newhorizons #islandlife #redesign #revamp #almost2weeksworth #canadianflare #canadiangamer #progressisperfection #inforthelonghaul #gettingthingsdone #obsessed #gaminglife

Comment 6

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 13, 2020, 10:17 AM

oh wow it looks so neat! doing v good!

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 13, 2020, 10:34 AM

Thank you! 😊

• SmallStuff115 LV.23 Let's Party! Nov 13, 2020, 03:56 PM

I can see that you did loads of work!

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 14, 2020, 03:59 AM

Big time haha Doing my redesign has helped in some ways keep my mind off of things, so long as I have projects to do that dont require me to wait for demos haha

• Whi_stle* LV.15 Chief Nov 13, 2020, 04:12 PM

How did you manage to excavate that many fossils? It seems super rare to me when I played before!

I also wonder how your village would look like when it snows later :) Please share with us when it does XD

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 14, 2020, 03:58 AM

Its been a build up from a few days haha theres about 3-4 I beleive that spawn on the island everyday.

I will have to share when winter hits! Im excited to see how this animal crossing will be for its winter season. 😁 Heres hoping we can build snowmen!

Home