Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage
Nov 11, 2020, 04:40 AM 109 read

Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9!

Hello fellow Crossers! I usually do a daily post but had some personal issues that made me just keep off of my phone yesterday, so sadly I didnt give an update on the progress ive gotten done! Im happy to say that the Able Sisters and the Museum are now moved into their new homes! Got alot more of the of the demo done for most of the inclines, now to work on the bridges. Sort of have an idea for town hall but not 100% sure im happy with it, might do a mock layout of it to see. And finally its just moving villager/player houses plus doing the details in the yards. So with that said, todays tasks: -Move the Nook shop -Detail around the Museum & Able Sisters -Possibly do the town hall layout -Minor cliff removal from pervious incline demo -Brush away more pathways Below are a few progression pics! -New Museum location! -Bitty & Beaus yard decor! -Pumpkin Patches are finally done! -Plus got the rest of my flower beds built!

Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9! image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9! image 3
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9! image 4
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9! image 5
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9! image 6

#animalcrossing #newhorizons #islandlife #progressisperfection #itsgettingthere #redesign #revamp #changeisgood #daybyday

Comment 2

• Truof LV.23 I'm a Bot Nov 12, 2020, 02:38 PM

Beautiful pictures~! I really love how you planted so many flowers and crops in different places on your island. In addition, I think your apparels fit very well with the Autumn-like weather in your game.

Good job and keep up the good work!

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 12, 2020, 02:49 PM

Thank you! 😊
    I always change my characters outfit according to the weather and what im going to do, aka doing stuff on the island with the redesign would be wearing clothes you don't care if they get dirty 😂

Home