Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage
Nov 9, 2020, 05:35 AM 81 read

Island Re-Vamp! Day 7!

Well I may have gone waaay off track yesterday 😅 I got everything done that I wanted/needed to do (minus detailing for villager houses), but I also got more of my flower beds done (aka moved the pumpkin patch over🎃) as well set up my fruit trees to seperate the villager area. Really liking the progress so far but man alive... I have way to much to demo 🤦‍♀️ Todays Tasks: -Move Able sisters to get ready to set up either the new museum area or player house area -Demo more inclines -Destroy cliffs from previous incline and the ine coming down tomorrow -Fix paths -Finish moving pumpkins over/filling in that flower bed -Possibly work on the Town Hall layout Below are some progression pics! -Future site of the Able Sisters! -The start of the villager area. Fruit trees run right accross both directions -Pumpkin Patches! Just have to remove the cliffs, fill in the dirt, and finally move the rest of the plants over -Finally, yesterdays destruction of the waterways that were around Town Hall, just have to demo the bridges now.

Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 7! image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 7! image 3
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 7! image 4
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 7! image 5

#animalcrossing #newhorizons #islandlife #islandrevamp #redesign #day7 #oneweekin #letsgetitdone #progressisperfection #gaming #enjoyingitwhileican

Comment 3

• gamer79779 LV.20 S Nov 10, 2020, 06:48 PM

Wait, so did you make the signboard that says "Nook Inc"? That's so cool!! It looks like the logo from Family Mart.

I enjoyed reading your post so much. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you flourish more in the animal world~!

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 11, 2020, 04:21 AM

No that sign is in game already when you have villagers move onto the island or are building/relocating the shops haha
    But thank you very much! 😁

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 9, 2020, 03:16 PM

wow very nice I can see the work you've done by looking at mini map!

Home