Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage
Nov 7, 2020, 04:05 AM 116 read

Island Re-Vamp! Day 5!

So.. Finally got my villager area layout complete, now its just moving houses! (So another 9 days of that gong show plus minor fencing in spots) Got my flower beds set up which surprisingly worked out quite well! Have a new location for Nooks & Able Sisters. Possibly figured out what im doing with the two player houses that we have on the island and the campground but time will tell on that one!πŸ˜… As for todays tasks: -Fix spots of fencing -Fix pathways -Demo more Inclines -Move either a villager house or a shop (havent quite decided πŸ˜… -and figure out what im doing with the Town Hall area since you cant move it Hopefully.. Most of this gets done today haha Below are some more progress pics! -I moved Pashminas house and im actually liking the set up for housing once they're all moved! -Just a few of the flower beds that I have actually set up properly, waiting to move inclines and cliffs before finishing the others! -Future site of the Able Sisters -Future site of Nooks! (Minus the incline and a few minor adjustments)

Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 5! image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 5! image 3
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 5! image 4
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 5! image 5

#animalcrossing #newhorizons #islandlife #revamp #redesign #gettingthere #day5 #thepiecesarefallingintoplace #progressisperfection #whydididothisagain #letsgetitdone

Comment 6

• Dudz__Reaper LV.20 Big Chungus Nov 7, 2020, 09:44 AM

This is so beautiful. Continue the hard work

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 7, 2020, 09:47 AM

Thank you! its a slow process with alot more work ahead. Not to mention the minor details lol 😊

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 7, 2020, 11:16 AM

Well Done!! πŸ˜†

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 7, 2020, 11:46 AM

Thank you!

• s0ggy_Sandwiches LV.20 Bamboozled Nov 11, 2020, 08:33 AM

keep it up

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 11, 2020, 08:39 AM

Thank you!

Home