Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage
Nov 6, 2020, 05:15 AM 123 read

Island Re-Vamp! Day 4!

Well, so far todays going alot better. My biggest thing is going to be dealing with my villager area as it takes up the biggest section of my island. Realized to late last night that I completely messed up on a house placement 🤦‍♀️ so theres 100,000 bells gone (could have been worse had I not figured out an easier solution!) So for todays list of tasks: -Layout villager area -set up fencing - Demo another incline -possibly set up the flower beds (granted they work with my idea) -continue destroying more cliffs as they're now in the way of the villager area 😅 Heres to hoping this goes smoother then yesterday haha The attached below are some progress shots from today! -My mess up with a villager house which crisis averted! -The start of seeing if these flower beds will work with this layout -and the last 2 inclines that will be taken down in the next couple days

Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 4! image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 4! image 3
Animal Crossing: Posts - Island Re-Vamp! Day 4! image 4

#animalcrossing #newhorizons #islandlife #redesign #revamp #changewasneeded #somuchwork #whydididothisagain #progressisperfection #letsgetthisdone #day4 #IslaTomar

Comment 2

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 6, 2020, 10:09 AM

Aww you getting rid of that stairs?

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 6, 2020, 10:10 AM

Yup! it wont quite work with what im doing in that area haha but have other plans in mind thatll need new ramps put in.

Home