Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage
Nov 1, 2020, 04:11 AM 104 read

31 Days of Halloween: Animal Crossing Edition! Day 31: ๐ŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN!๐ŸŽƒ

This year has hit a little different. And sadly that includes Halloween being a bit different for myself to! Usually I am working on Halloween and get to dress up! Loved it, still love it, but sadly cant do it. So... In Honor of not being able to dress up IRL... Ive been dressing up during all of October in ACNH! So what im calling it is my 31 Days of Halloween: ACNH Edition! So in honor of Halloween and Spooky season... Lets see all your guys costumes! ๐Ÿ˜ Todays Costume... Harry Dunne! (Dumb & Dumber!)

Animal Crossing: Posts - 31 Days of Halloween: Animal Crossing Edition! Day 31: ๐ŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN!๐ŸŽƒ image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - 31 Days of Halloween: Animal Crossing Edition! Day 31: ๐ŸŽƒHAPPY HALLOWEEN!๐ŸŽƒ image 3

#animalcrossing #newhorizons #islandlife #spookyisland #31daysofhalloween #halloween #spookyseason #dressup #costume #cosplay #HarryDunne #dumbanddumber #suitson #myspin

Comment 3

• gamer79779 LV.20 S Nov 2, 2020, 12:10 PM

Awww that blue outfit looks fabulous. Even though our Halloween hit quite differently this year, I have no doubt that you've made a huge success in choosing your costume :)

We will have another chance to wear that cool outfit outside in the future too. Don't give up~!

• Hailbail97 LV.18 Sage Nov 3, 2020, 05:01 AM

I might not be able to pull it off haha
    But Halloween did kind of hit different. Usually I would be working and get to wear a costume but sadly that wasnt the case this year. Hopefully next year will be better since we will have a little one ti take out and about. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Chaam LV.20 The Best Nov 1, 2020, 06:20 PM

aww that outfit is actually very cute! Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ

Home