Caveman LV.23 Wolf
Aug 28, 2020, 11:06 AM 50 read

A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁

This is Mobley. This is where the super adorable Sugar Plum lives. I paid her a visit and we had some fun. These are a few of the pictures that I took on my visit there. Check them out! This is Filbert! Apparently, Filbert thought I was a spy. πŸ˜‘

Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 3
Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 4

This is me fishing with Sugar Plum. Not gonna lie. When I first took this picture, I did not know that Godzilla was there in the background looking at us. Turned out to be a great shot! πŸ˜†

Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 6

The monster in question! 😭

Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 8

Gulliver is DEAD! Nooooooooooooo! 😱😭

Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 10

And, finally, this is the BEST shot I took on my visit! Absolutely on point and hilarious! I didn't even plan for the emotes and expressions. She did her little thing and I snap a shot at the PERFECT moment when my character was maybe opening his eyes...? Whatever the case may be, this is a great picture. Do Iook like a creepy in this picture? I don't even care! I love it! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Animal Crossing: Posts - A Wonderful Visit to Mobley! 😁 image 12

Thanks for the laughs, Sugar Plum! πŸ˜πŸ‘ On a serious note, Nintendo needs to implement a basic voice chat system! I had a little difficulty with conversing with her through out all this. It still ended up pretty good though. But being able to chat would have made it much easier.

Comment 3

• Sugarplum LV.20 Professional Noob Aug 28, 2020, 11:16 AM

Thank you for coming & visiting my island & talking with the villagers πŸ˜† Filbert is so funny! One of my favorite Squirrel friends! Please come back and visit again soon! & I hope when your island is done renovating I would love to visit for some fun times & more pictures! These are the best! Love them all πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ

• Caveman LV.23 Wolf Aug 28, 2020, 01:02 PM

For sure! We'll take some more pictures and have some fun. 😁

• FlutterArts LV.21 S Aug 28, 2020, 02:24 PM

filbert is sooooooooo cute

Home