daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac
Aug 21, 2020, 10:03 PM 127 read

A new adventure..

Okay so. I restarted... again.. I’m not proud. But you know when you can’t get something “just right”? Yeah, that’s been my issue. Anyway, I really like my new layout and I’m excited to put the knowledge of the past few months to the test! Feel free to share your experience with restarting your island in the comments 😊

Animal Crossing: Posts - A new adventure..  image 2

#daarksunshinee #acnh #animalcrossing #animalcrossingnewhorizons #nintento #nintendoswitch #nintendoswitchlite

Comment 11

• NO NAME verified Aug 21, 2020, 11:51 PM

Awwww...Look at you! You're so cute sitting there on that stump like that. 🥰

I hope it works out. Remember Sunday is coming up so start saving up for turnips. Buy low and sell big. 👍

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Aug 21, 2020, 11:53 PM

☺️ yeah she’s cute lol, with her cute little overall dress!

I’ve been careful with buying tbh, hoping to have bells for things I REALLY want. And I’m also hoping to be up before noon 😅

• NO NAME verified Aug 21, 2020, 11:58 PM

True. It's a bit difficult to earn money in the beginning when getting setup and turnips is a BIG gamble.

My suggestion is just buy a few batches of turnips this coming Sunday and sell bugs, fishes and stuff you find in the ocean like crazy. Especially stuff you find when diving. They give out a decent amount of money.

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Aug 21, 2020, 11:59 PM

That’s what I’m trying out this time around ☺️ you’re just confirming I’m on the right track!! Lol

• NO NAME verified Aug 22, 2020, 12:00 AM

LOL Now I'm curious...What were you doing the first few times you restarted?

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Aug 22, 2020, 12:03 AM

I was more excited to customize everything ASAP rather than taking my time, gathering what I wanted, saving. Also was very very picky with villagers and never had all 10 available homes... this time I am trying to be less picky, take what I get and work with it. And just take it slow. I see so many beautiful islands online, I envy all the players. But I am realizing it takes time, and I’m trying not to rush it. It’s supposed to be a relaxing game after all, I’ve just been playing it all wrong!

• NO NAME verified Aug 22, 2020, 12:09 AM

daarksunshinee  Wow...You remind of someone similar...Me. LOL

I was kinda the same. Now I'm destroying all the bridges and inclines that I had built to get a whole new layout going. It's going to take a while but I'm smiling at the thought of it. It really is fun when you can just create anything you want and in your own time. 👍

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Aug 22, 2020, 12:10 AM

LOL good, I like knowing I’m not the only one who goes through those kind of things 😅

I’m definitely indulging in taking my time now, and it feels good.

• NO NAME verified Aug 22, 2020, 12:20 AM

daarksunshinee  You and me both. lol

I destroyed about 4 bridges and inclines so far and it always takes a day to do it and you can't destroyed another one until the first one gets destroyed.

Plus, I have to move homes and buildings. SO...MUCH...MONEY...SPENT. 😩 Which reminds me to tell you...You eventually can relocate your neighbors homes and buildings BUT still be mindful of the placement because you can change your whole island layout. LIKE CHANGE EVERYTHING. I didn't put that into consideration and now I have 10 neighbors that I have to move their homes around...10! That's a lot of money! 🤦‍♂️

Luckily, I've been lucky selling my turnips for 3x to 4x the price I bought it with.

• daarksunshinee LV.23 Insomniac Aug 22, 2020, 12:21 AM

Ooouuuffff yeah .. I’m excited to have 10 villagers though!!

• Peachy_unknown LV.20 Assassin Aug 25, 2020, 01:47 AM

cute

Home