WonderFae LV.19 Dream Chaser
Aug 8, 2020, 11:43 PM 58 read

I just started new horizons! First play thru ever!

Hey everyone! I wanted to introduce myself, I'm WonderFae 😊 Fae for short! I wanted to participate in this lounge and have some fun. I have recently started my first play thru of AC New Horizons and wanted to say hello! What are some tips that have helped you thru this beautiful game? Let me know down below! Here is also my friend code to add me if yall want! Can't wait to meet with all of you 😊

Animal Crossing: Posts - I just started new horizons! First play thru ever!  image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - I just started new horizons! First play thru ever!  image 3

Comment 5

• Moe Kai LV.23 PokΓ©mon Master Aug 8, 2020, 11:52 PM

Hey there! You can add me whenever you would like to do so, I'll DM you my friend code shortly! <3

• WonderFae LV.19 Dream Chaser Aug 9, 2020, 12:01 AM

I got it! Thank you so much! πŸ’œ

• Caveman LV.23 Wolf Aug 10, 2020, 10:26 AM

Awwww...Welcome to Animal Crossing! You'll love it here!

By the way, save up bells for buying Turnips on Sunday morning and sell them by the end of the week before it goes rotten. Lots of Bells in Turnips, man! Make that money!

If you can get a good price, then you'll double or triple your money. πŸ‘

• WonderFae LV.19 Dream Chaser Aug 11, 2020, 10:51 AM

Amazing!!! Thank you so much for the tip, the community is amazing! Our discord had a huge summer block party watch the fireworks and play hide and seek in the museum. It's so much fun ❀️

• Caveman LV.23 Wolf Aug 11, 2020, 10:54 AM

Glad you're enjoying the game. My island is not the best yet and I'm still trying to sell my turnips but it's still fun. I love customizing. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Home