Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard
Aug 4, 2020, 10:20 AM 176 read

Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes

Are you getting a little bit bored with your Animal Crossing island? I know I have been. I thought about what kind of refreshing new ideas I could do to revive mine. I’ve seen a lot of really amazing themed islands, so I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite ones!   This Spirited Away island by @honeygloom from Twitter is iconic! It gives off those nostalgic Studio Ghibli vibes that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Here is a photo of the creator’s original entrance and her upgraded one.

Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 2
Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 3

Pokemon Themes There are a ton of Pokemon-themed islands out there right now, but my favorites include this Pokemon stadium! I have also seen really amazing versions of Kanto and Johto regions. Pallet Town is another common island design that looks classic!

Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 5

Horror themes are another popular choice. One of my personal favorite themes are the IT ones. I’m a Stephen King fan for life, so I thought these were amazing! The first one is from an AC Facebook group I am a member of. There are many QR codes floating around to make your very own Spooky Nightmare Island of your dreams!

Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 7
Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 8

Legend of Zelda themes have popped up here and there. I adore this cutesy island and Link! The waterfalls and bridge choice pull this look together beautifully.

Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 10

Alice in Wonderland is a theme I haven’t seen a lot, but holy cow!!! It’s amazing! This player is super creative and makes this orchard work for a garden tea-party fit for all of Alice’s friends!  

Animal Crossing: Posts - Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes image 12

And finally! One of the coolest themes I have come across yet is the Pacman theme from @EuclidianBoxes.   https://twitter.com/EuclidianBoxes/status/1246169358159601665?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1246169358159601665%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FEuclidianBoxes2Fstatus2F1246169358159601665widget%3DTweet

There we have it! Some of the coolest Animal Crossing themed islands I’ve seen out there! Do you have any favorites?? Did I leave one off of the list that you believe should be included?! Let me know in the comment section!  

Comment 5

• FlutterArts LV.21 S Aug 4, 2020, 11:31 AM

havent seen a cyberpunk themed one yet

• Ratman verified LV.21 Wizard Aug 4, 2020, 10:33 PM

Me either! Or any kind of sci-fi theme yet!

• Megagamer009 LV.12 Nintendo 64 Aug 4, 2020, 04:02 PM

i

• jaioreo LV.7 Nomad Aug 5, 2020, 10:05 PM

Ohhh they are cute!

• O C 1 A N L Y LV.20 Champion Aug 6, 2020, 12:54 AM

Nixe

Home