trisaratops LV.3 Lurker
Jun 11, 2020, 07:28 AM 66 read

Yard sale!!

Yard Sale! I’m having a yard sale on my island ! There will be multiple price points for entry and you can choose whichever one works best for you :) We’re offering many things such as clothing (you can try things on) , furniture, wands, floorings and wallpapers, star fragments, fruit and more. I’ll be letting people in a few at a time to keep things orderly. Once you comment which price point you prefer I will pm the dodo code in groups. I really hope you guys enjoy and we have fun with this! If you think something needs to be negotiated just pm me and we’ll work it out! ✨❤️ PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO MY VILLAGERS OR ROAM MY ISLAND WITHOUT PERMISSION 1. 50k bells: you can grab 5 this also allows access to shop at our shops as long as people are considerate . 2. 30k: grab 5 items , no shop access. 3. 10k & 3 nmt : 5 items , no shop access 4. Trade: this one would take a bit longer but pm somethings that you’re willing to trade and we’ll give you access and an amount you are able to take If you want more items I’m sure we can work something out and only take one wand

Animal Crossing: Posts - Yard sale!! image 2

Comment 7

• Colito LV.8 Nomad Jun 11, 2020, 07:41 AM

So wait I’m confused if I spent 50k bells I would be able to grab five free items as well as I get access to the shop and I can then buy more? I’m sorry I’m just confused.

• trisaratops LV.3 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 07:43 AM

No 50k for 5 items and then I’ll take you to my shop you can buy any at the clothing store or nooks cranny and then if you wanted more from what I placed down then you pay more

• Colito LV.8 Nomad Jun 11, 2020, 07:45 AM

So I pay 50k then I get to pick five items from your shop which is the yard sale right?

• trisaratops LV.3 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 07:46 AM

5 from the yard sale in the picture and then I’ll take you to my shops you can buy whatever there then if you wanted more from my sale we’d work something out

• Colito LV.8 Nomad Jun 11, 2020, 07:47 AM

Oh ok sounds cool I’ll do it once I get home

• This comment has been removed by admin.

• trisaratops LV.3 Lurker Jun 11, 2020, 11:03 AM

Thank you :)

Home