Ratman verified LV.20 Wizard
Jun 6, 2020, 11:36 AM 87 read

Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season!

Animal Crossing: Posts - Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season! image 1

It’s June and wedding bells are ringing for two of our favorite llamas!   Since Animal Crossing New Horizons released, players have had the opportunity to participate in seasonal events! Bunny Day lasted a lifetime and eggs filled the nightmares of most players. Earth Day and Leif were very sweet, but felt like they didn’t last very long!   Nintendo’s newest event for the game is Wedding Season!   What is Wedding Season? The event is a celebration of two fan-favorite llamas - Reese and Cyrus!

Animal Crossing: Posts - Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season! image 3

The pair arrive at Harv’s island looking to take anniversary photos. They want to recreate their wedding day with you as their photographer!   When is Wedding Season?   On June the first players received a phone call from Harv asking for a favor. He needs your help in setting up the space for Reese and Cyrus’ photos. In return for helping him out, you’ll be rewarded. The event runs until June 30th, so there is plenty of time to get in on this event!   Ratman, why should I participate in this event? What’s in it for me? Good question! I can think of three pretty amazing reasons to help ole Harv out!   1. Aesthetics are a large part of why people play the Animal Crossing New Horizons game. It offers a beautiful setting and players get to interact with special characters that aren’t regularly in the game!   2. Do it for the lulz. There are so many photos floating around out there of Wedding Season shenanigans! So far I have seen photos that trap the bride and groom in opposite jail cells, a player stealing the bride or groom for themselves, a room full of scorpions as guests, and more! The possibilities are endless. Go forth and get creative! 3. REWARDS! The Wedding Season rewards may be my favorite so far! They are absolutely beautiful and would make lovely additions to your islands. The amount of work being put into the Wedding Season event feels like a fair-trade for items that are given as rewards! Check out some of my favorites below!   The bench is adorable!

Animal Crossing: Posts - Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season! image 5
Animal Crossing: Posts - Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season! image 6

Are you loving Wedding Season? Share your photos of Reese and Cyrus in the comments so I can see your creations!!  

Comment 0

Home