Ratman Ratman LV.17 Rare Candy
May 23, 2020, 04:35 AM 49 read

CLOSED: Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway

UPDATE 5/29 : The winner is Teadust!

Animal Crossing: Posts - CLOSED: Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway image 11

Hey guys, Ratman here!  

Animal Crossing: Posts - CLOSED: Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway image 2

I’m back this week with ANOTHER giveaway!!! You can just call me Fairy Rat-Mother from now on.   Since I will be doing these giveaways on the regular, I am going to be choosing only ONE LUCKY WINNER this time! I plan to offer premium in-game prizes every week! Look for my post every Friday, from now on!   This week I am giving away the DIY for a Celestial Taurus Bathtub!

Animal Crossing: Posts - CLOSED: Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway image 4

To sweeten the deal, I will also be throwing in 5 Nook Miles Tickets. Finding your dream villager on an island is tough enough, let the Ratman give you some help! Don’t forget to check out my Mystery Island Guide before you take off! https://moot.us/lounges/311/boards/1437/posts/3103615/animal-crossing-mystery-island-pointers

DA RULES -Let me know in the comments “What is your FAVORITE DIY recipe that you have received in the game?”   FULL PRIZE PACKAGE -Taurus Bathtub DIY Recipe -5 Nook Miles Tickets -1 stack of fruit of your choosing -5 assorted flower seeds  

Animal Crossing: Posts - CLOSED: Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway image 8

That’s it. Thems the rules! You don’t have to be following me to win, but if you’d like to see my weekly giveaways and other community events smash that follow button!    

Comment 6

• Teadust! LV.5 Lurker May 23, 2020, 04:42 AM

The best diy recipe I’ve received was the plain wooden shop sign! It’s made my island much lovelier even if it is costing me custom points lol

• J.Drip LV.6 Professional Noob May 23, 2020, 04:48 AM

The best and weirdest diy I’ve received has to be dog house every time I look at Isabelle doing the announcements and the dog house it makes me question the logic of animal crossing

• Red? LV.5 Lurker May 23, 2020, 04:49 AM

my favorite diy recipe has to be the start wand because that I when I realy started caring for fasion

• ZoomieWoomie LV.4 Lurker May 23, 2020, 06:29 AM

My favorite DIY recipe is the Jail bars so I can lock villagers in there house😌

• IronGrax LV.5 Team Rocket May 23, 2020, 10:36 PM

I like the swings because it add More life to my island

• DapperFlower LV.13 Super Star May 23, 2020, 05:27 AM

My favorite diy is the leaf umbrella, because it's shape is different from all the other umbrellas.

Home