If I sold sally

If I sold Sally how much nmts would someone offer?

Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 25d
If I sold sally

Looking for advice on how to theme a section :)

Hello all, I'm looking for a small area on my island to theme and I cant seem to decide what I want. I have many themes throughout my island but am stuck on this final one. I would love if you want to help me come up with a theme and come to my island and help me decide. You are also more than welcome to look around the island to get an idea for what I should do. Please message me if you want the DODO code and would like to help me :)
Thank you!

Brady Hamilton Brady Hamilton LV.5 Lurker 25d
Looking for advice on how to theme a section :)

Anyone have good prices on turnips

Youngmilkk Youngmilkk LV.6 Nomad 25d
Anyone have good prices on turnips

ACNH Turnips

The Turnips 525 Bells
PM me for the Dodo Code

ACNH Turnips
Marrubi MC Marrubi MC LV.2 Lurker 25d
ACNH Turnips

Bob is Leaving my Island

Bob is leaving my island
Any offers?

Hector 805 LV.3 Lurker 25d
Bob is Leaving my Island

Great White Shark...🦈🦈🤩🤩

Today on the early night; I caught a Great White Shark...🤩🤩🤩🦈🦈🦈

Great White Shark...🦈🦈🤩🤩
KaproEXZ KaproEXZ LV.5 Gym Leader 25d
Great White Shark...🦈🦈🤩🤩

3v3 wager 15 nae

Omer Zanta LV.6 Nomad 25d
3v3 wager 15 nae

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Recreates The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Opening

https://gamerant.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-opening/

ugh ugh LV.23 Avatar 25d
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Player Recreates The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Opening

Ackkk! A real Shark!?!!

Scary stuff I tell ya.

Ackkk! A real Shark!?!!
Mxsty Mxsty LV.3 Rare Candy 25d
Ackkk! A real Shark!?!!

Last chance to get Sally

Last chance to get Sally
Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 25d
Last chance to get Sally

Need Bathroom Furniture

Does anyone have any bathroom furniture I can catalog?

Colito Colito LV.8 Nomad 25d
Need Bathroom Furniture

Looking for some rare flowers today, paying top dollar.

Shawny`s Nightmare Shawny`s Nightmare LV.2 Lurker 25d
Looking for some rare flowers today, paying top dollar.

Daisy mae turnip price 90 bells

Yzma LV.5 Lurker 25d
Daisy mae turnip price 90 bells

Need 7 iron nuggets

Adv4nta9e Adv4nta9e LV.2 Lurker 25d
Need 7 iron nuggets

Daisy Mae Turnip price: 91 😁

GearFox02 GearFox02 LV.3 Lurker 25d
Daisy Mae Turnip price: 91 😁

Flo is moving

Flo is moving from my island. If you want her it will be 20k bells or 5 nmt

Don't care Don't care LV.5 Lurker 25d
Flo is moving

Anyone have high turnip prices?

I’ll tip u a portion of what I got from selling mine

KMGJW2004 KMGJW2004 LV.7 Nomad 25d
Anyone have high turnip prices?

My first Animal Crossing..😅😅

This is my first Animal Crossing game..😅😅

KaproEXZ KaproEXZ LV.5 Gym Leader 1mo

Hacked prices Turnips 910

https://bit.ly/3h2OaSj

LOИELY LOИELY LV.3 Lurker 1mo
Hacked prices Turnips 910

Anyone want fruit

So I noticed a lot of new players don’t have all the fruit. If you don’t have everything dm me and I’ll give it to you

Crystalet Crystalet LV.21 Zelda 1mo
Anyone want fruit

Well ur in village now

Well ur in village now
Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 1mo
Well ur in village now

Animal Crossing Newbies!

Just wanna help some people new to animal crossing! I stay up late and wanna visit more islands and help people out!

Animal Crossing Newbies! +4
Nimar Nimar LV.5 Lurker 25d
Animal Crossing Newbies!

Photo Dump

Same apple.
Yes, lets gather around the freak in the bath towel and listen to him sing
Some funny visitors I had the other day 😆

Photo Dump +3
Devilcat626 Devilcat626 LV.16 Professional Noob 1mo
Photo Dump

Giveaway winner!

For my one million bell giveaway, petermangod2 won! To collect your prize dm me for a good time. Thank you for everyone that participated!

Giveaway winner! +1
DapperFlower DapperFlower LV.14 Big Chungus 1mo
Giveaway winner!

Yassss

I got Merengue on my second island. I <3 her!!!

Yassss
Spoycy Spoycy LV.2 Team Rocket 1mo
Yassss

Hi, I have a doubt. Can you donate bugs or fishes on other player’s museum???

Bob_The_Cat LV.2 Lurker 1mo
Hi, I have a doubt. Can you donate bugs or fishes on other player’s museum???

I want a chruch girl

Watch "Church Girl by K. K. Slider" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/SnUYe0W1Al0

Elit3 Hypex Elit3 Hypex LV.5 Lurker 1mo
I want a chruch girl

TURNIPS ARE SELLING FOR 18 BELLS

MY TURNIPS ARE GOING FOR 18 BELLS!!!!! Entrance fee is 500 nmt per run or 100 million bells per run tips are also appreciated and are necessary.

(This is a joke don’t take it seriously)

Crystalet Crystalet LV.21 Zelda 1mo

Selling a satellite dm offers

Youngmilkk Youngmilkk LV.6 Nomad 1mo

Sorry lost connection I’ll re open later for the diys.

Drgnkpr Drgnkpr LV.13 Chief 1mo
Sorry lost connection I’ll re open later for the diys.

Girl me

how do I look as s girl with my freind?

Girl me
DJJacktheCat DJJacktheCat LV.7 Professional Noob 1mo
Girl me

I am looking to sell Octavian (sold)

I ask selling Octavian for 20 nmt but this is negotiable

I Have no clue who I Have no clue who LV.17 Gym Leader 1mo
I am looking to sell Octavian (sold)

Selling lunar lander dm me

Youngmilkk Youngmilkk LV.6 Nomad 25d
Selling lunar lander dm me

Anyone want buzz?

I'm looking for some nmts

Anyone want buzz?

Anyone got good turnip prices

Looking for good turnip prices say urs

theoglavvy LV.3 Lurker 1mo
Anyone got good turnip prices

Animal Crossing new leaf

Can someone pls give me some 1a fruits ?

Leetrex 1122 LV.2 Lurker 1mo
Animal Crossing new leaf

Cool Giveaway!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my very first giveaway. First of all, the giveaway is 20 nmt, 20 roses, 5 rose plants, and all of the sturdy tools.I really just wanted to spread some joy during this quarantine. How to enter 1. Follow me 2. Like this post 3. Comment down below your favorite villager 4. (Optional) Message me on discord about something you like. My discord is XWielyX #2894 <3 Love y’all - XWielyX PS, messaging me on discord might get you into a secret give away for a rose and tulip wand! Ends 6/8

Cool Giveaway!
XWielyX XWielyX LV.3 Lurker 1mo
Cool Giveaway!

Lol should I keep her?

Lol should I keep her?
Lol should I keep her?

Animal Crossing and Your Mental Health

To many, Animal Crossing: New Horizon is an escape for the seemingly infinite hardships we face in the real world. It gives folks a place to relax, to rest, to explore a world of their own making, creating whatever they will. With cute animal friends and a vast number of possibilities, this would, on the surface, seem like the perfect video game during these trying times.

… Right?

Animal Crossing has been touted as all these things, sure, but under the surface, there are some elements of the game that could, in fact, lead to stress, anxiety, and emotional breakdowns. Some of the very elements that make this game great to some will make this an exercise in futility to others.

We’ve talked in the past about the ways in which this game is helpful, so we’re going to stick to some of the ways where Animal Crossing can be harmful to us. That isn’t to say that I view this game in an incredibly negative light by any means, simply that you already have enough examples of the good it can do.

First, Animal Crossing, in presenting us with a “better,” “idealistic” way of being, points to all the struggles and flaws we have to face in our own lives, accentuating them when we aren’t playing. In New Horizons, you may have a large house with the perfect furnishings, lovely neighbors, and the most beautiful garden, whereas in reality, you’re renting a cramped apartment you can barely afford, your flowers are dying, and the neighbors always play the loudest music at 3 am. While Animal Crossing theoretically gives us a break from our lives, it can also make the daily grind that much less appealing, making your life feel worse than it already does.

Second, Nintendo, as does many entertainment companies right now, weaponizes the fear of missing out, or FOMO, and Animal Crossing is a great example. Being a social phenomenon, people are always posting pictures of their progress, their villagers, and any other special events they may come across. But not everyone has the time, money, or ability to play the game as well or as frequently as others. With New Horizons having timed events, this can mean missing out on some special stuff, pressure people to shirk their work or feel like they aren’t a part of the group anymore. This is made all the worse for people who are just deciding to join everyone else, faced by hauntingly beautiful islands that “you could never live up to.”

Third, and perhaps most potently, you will never be done with your island. Even if you reach an end-point of some sort, it won’t leave many satisfied, pressuring you to just keep playing and maybe, eventually you’ll find a way to make it “perfect.” But there is no perfect, is no endpoint, and if you do reach an endpoint, then… what’s the point of playing anymore? Sure, you could show off your island to others, but that’s more for others than it is for you. And that can take the steam right out of a game.

And with a lack of accomplishment, Animal Crossing can make players feel empty. I know that I’ve had my moments, mindlessly fishing, digging fossils, or whatever else, feeling a dread, wondering what exactly I was doing with my time. New Horizons, for all its glitter and newness, can lead people to feel worse about themselves, their lives, and existence as a whole. It can be detrimental to your mental health, and while many are enjoying it, don’t feel bad if you don’t.

Have you found yourself questioning your time on your island, or are you more than happy to keep plowing away as usual? Let me know in the comments!

Animal Crossing and Your Mental Health +2
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383 LV.14 Gym Leader 1mo
Animal Crossing and Your Mental Health

Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season!

It’s June and wedding bells are ringing for two of our favorite llamas!

Since Animal Crossing New Horizons released, players have had the opportunity to participate in seasonal events! Bunny Day lasted a lifetime and eggs filled the nightmares of most players. Earth Day and Leif were very sweet, but felt like they didn’t last very long!

Nintendo’s newest event for the game is Wedding Season!

What is Wedding Season?
The event is a celebration of two fan-favorite llamas - Reese and Cyrus!

The pair arrive at Harv’s island looking to take anniversary photos. They want to recreate their wedding day with you as their photographer!

When is Wedding Season?

On June the first players received a phone call from Harv asking for a favor. He needs your help in setting up the space for Reese and Cyrus’ photos. In return for helping him out, you’ll be rewarded. The event runs until June 30th, so there is plenty of time to get in on this event!

Ratman, why should I participate in this event? What’s in it for me?
Good question! I can think of three pretty amazing reasons to help ole Harv out!

1. Aesthetics are a large part of why people play the Animal Crossing New Horizons game. It offers a beautiful setting and players get to interact with special characters that aren’t regularly in the game!

2. Do it for the lulz. There are so many photos floating around out there of Wedding Season shenanigans! So far I have seen photos that trap the bride and groom in opposite jail cells, a player stealing the bride or groom for themselves, a room full of scorpions as guests, and more! The possibilities are endless. Go forth and get creative!
3. REWARDS! The Wedding Season rewards may be my favorite so far! They are absolutely beautiful and would make lovely additions to your islands. The amount of work being put into the Wedding Season event feels like a fair-trade for items that are given as rewards! Check out some of my favorites below!

The bench is adorable!
Are you loving Wedding Season? Share your photos of Reese and Cyrus in the comments so I can see your creations!!

Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season! +3
Ratman Ratman LV.18 Try Hard 1mo
Why You Should Be Participating In Animal Crossing's Wedding Season!

NEW PLAYERS OR PLAYERS WITH LACK OF DIY’S

Hi!

So i have a bunch of diy’s I’ve already learned. I don’t like to sell em cause i know there’s probably someone out there looking for it!
If anyone is interested in these, please comment below or message me & we can make plans on how you can get your diy’s

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
These are what i have at the moment;

- Orange End Table
- Bamboo Drum
- Apple Chair ❌
- Grass Skirt
- Fruit Wreath
- Golden Arowana Model
- Orange Umbrella
- Wooden Full-Length Mirror ❌
- Windflower Fan
- Basket Pack
- Tree Standee
- Pan Flute
- Peach Dress

casshirts casshirts LV.6 Nomad 1mo
NEW PLAYERS OR PLAYERS WITH LACK OF DIY’S

Clothing auction!!

The rules are:

1. You can bid on any item shown on screen in the comments
2. I will not be letting a lot of people on the island at once because it becomes difficult to manage, so once the bidding period ends I will give people the dodo code in small groups
3. DO NOT take anything from my island, shake trees, or talk to my villagers without asking please
4. Bidding can be trade, nmt, or bells.
5. The bidding period will be for a few hours and I will tell everybody when we’re near the cutoff

I hope this turns out well and we have fun! I’ll be doing mystery bags in a bit after the auction❤️ bidding starts now !!🐛🌈 (private message me if you want a closer look at any of the items I know they are difficult to see)

Clothing auction!! +2
trisaratops trisaratops LV.3 Lurker 1mo
Clothing auction!!

We're open Diner sign

Will anyone let me catalog their diner sign? I'll tip 10k bells

Nite X Nite X LV.2 Lurker 1mo
We're open Diner sign

Star fragments

I have 8 star fragments and 1 Gemini fragment. The star fragments are 20k each and the gemini fragment is 70k

Don't care Don't care LV.5 Lurker 1mo
Star fragments

Shark season with no bait 😎

Gee1487 Gee1487 LV.6 Nomad 1mo

Help (again)

Pls help I have 30 million bells pls sell me nmt comment or dm :)

stopkapnn’ stopkapnn’ LV.7 Nomad 1mo
Help (again)

Buying items

What are you selling? I'm interested in buying some nookmile shop items like the giant gojira statue brown specifically, or anything that looks like desert/island themed. I also am looking to buy gulliver items just comment what your selling and ill give you a price and we will decide from there what the price will be.

Twizted Thorns Twizted Thorns LV.8 Nomad 1mo
Buying items

Anyone want Felicity?

Idk

Anyone want Felicity?

Wooden Bookshelf

Hey, I’m looking for a wooden bookshelf DIY recipe. I have these other recipes that we could trade.

Doghouse
Underwater flooring
Orange wall mounted clock
Birdbath
Hedge standee
Golden arowana model
Leaf umbrella
Shell fountain
Pot
Coconut juice
Bonfire
Cherry rug