Marina is in boxes please message me your offers in nmt :3

I Have no clue who I Have no clue who LV.17 Gym Leader 23d
Marina is in boxes (SOLD)

Need a trio member must have mic 2fa and must be cracked

Add me on fortnite Ace.kryptic

ACE.kryptic ACE.kryptic LV.6 Nomad 23d
Need a trio member must have mic 2fa and must be cracked

Selling Bam

I need to sell Bam since he’s moving out, I’d like payment in NMT!!

Selling Bam
Mr Coffee LV.2 Lurker 23d
Selling Bam

I love this

Pinky,bill,and Julian we're all singing bubblegum
Idk I the picture will load

I love this
Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 23d
I love this

ADD ME ON SWITCH!

ADD ME ON SWITCH!
Onyx_Knight01 Onyx_Knight01 LV.4 Shadow 23d
ADD ME ON SWITCH!

Animal crossing

Only rule is to vibe 12-14

crimson crimson LV.2 Lurker 23d
Animal crossing

5v5 nae

Omer Zanta LV.6 Nomad 23d
5v5 nae

Who’s down to play?

I’ll be playing from 3 to 5 if anyone wants to play

CaptinCrunch68 CaptinCrunch68 LV.2 Lurker 23d
Who’s down to play?

Saharah On My Island

Feel free to dm me for dodo code.

_Chef_ _Chef_ LV.9 Nomad 23d
Saharah On My Island

Look what I caught is it rare because I heard it is

gamer390090575 LV.17 GG 24d

Coolest Animal Crossing Etsy Finds!

Hello, fellow Animal Crossing fanatics! I feel like I know some of you guys pretty well now, and you’ve gotten to know me too! One thing you might not know about me is that I love to shop. I could shop all day long as a profession! I love to make wishlists and share them with my friends!

Today I am making a list for all of my Moot Animal Crossing buddies! Here are some of the coolest AC items I could find on Etsy!

First up, here are some things I can’t wait to splurge on!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/794874355/animal-crossing-inspired-fish-magic-wand?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=animal%20crossing%20wand&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&cns=1&fbclid=IwAR01YU60qberfDOioD2Vk5iUhISLbXJZJUUUfFU9zEB_GzK4L-jB8dFgtN0

This 3-d printed wand would make an amazing cosplay prop! This five-star rated creator sells a large variety of props and cosplay accessories from many fandoms.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/771278248/animal-crossing-gyroid-planter-lloid-3d?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=animal%20crossing&ref=sr_gallery-1-19&organic_search_click=1&pro=1&col=1&fbclid=IwAR0udD9I9fQhdLHjKF2cxSe6Gu0VYeaSykANc0p-p2KWFaw5z1NX0854A-4

This planter would make a gorgeous yard or porch decoration! My favorite is the gold planter. It’s sure to spruce up your outdoor area.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/777837867/big-town-mayor-leaf-cork-board-ready-to?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leaf%20cork%20boatd&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&bes=1&fbclid=IwAR1dnNqMZcFLa-2vprCkg3zmPaSEacov_dcFU4kh_MIGKdVFPTq9DegEoSc

A lot of my Animal Crossing friends have some incredible pin collections. This corkboard would be a great way to display them! You can find other corkboards in this creator’s shop in a ton of different shapes!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/781549183/animal-crossing-green-leaf-wall?ref=shop_home_active_4&frs=1&crt=1

Up playing Animal Crossing til the buttcrack of dawn and don’t want to flip your lights on? We’ve got you covered! Check out this super-rad wall-mount lamp.

If you’re looking for something a little more modest and budget-friendly here are a few great options for you!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/792221352/animal-crossing-dodo-airlines-t-shirt?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=animal+crossing&ref=sc_gallery-1-1&plkey=9f80ca59e50203186f0a8671180d24c624896a67%3A792221352&bes=1&col=1

Represent your favorite airline! This tee is so adorable it could make Wilbur and Orville blush.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/783801294/slider-king-kk-slider-t-shirt-isabelle?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=animal+crossing&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&pro=1&col=1

Here’s an awesome selection for my alt / goth style friends!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/799847882/nintendo-switch-case-animal-crossing?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=animal+crossing&ref=sc_gallery-1-4&plkey=f31be696e388bffd840dec61229f3f1fb591ee8a%3A799847882&frs=1

Carry your switch around in style with this sleek and roomy case!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/779902740/animal-crossing-cookie-cutter-food-safe?fbclid=IwAR0v0IM3N_A6m9TtDNyJYrbeLmcnwmv7ttxR0qqMFsIG1mer2lNT8iwppDY

Here’s the perfect treat for AC fans that love to bake! The modest price on these adorable cookie cutters is enough to make me want to start cooking!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/787288163/customized-animal-crossing-inspired?fbclid=IwAR0LmNFAClyraITpFRXg_Q5WAmlgd3QW3qYxR284OJSKWHGq7M0MGfSlCT0

Get a set of stickers featuring your Island’s name in Animal Crossing stylized font!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/596778462/all-the-bugs-in-animal-crossing-print?fbclid=IwAR01YU60qberfDOioD2Vk5iUhISLbXJZJUUUfFU9zEB_GzK4L-jB8dFgtN0

Flick would be stoked about this find!!
This art print might be my favorite AC themed item on the list!! It’s gorgeous and could be placed in any room as the perfect accent. And the price is only $15? SIGN ME UP! You can find the matching fish set on this creator’s account, as well!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/781711290/please-leave-my-town-hard-enamel-pin?fbclid=IwAR1Rpb9pb0hkO2GNi0WZ0BQB7YqD27wSyNbGxepzeLpcvV32EIb6C-iYwLE

This enamel pin would make a great addition to those collections! This shop offers a large amount of other pins and I found myself drooling over them for quite a while!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/692029493/animal-crossing-isabelle-mousepad?fbclid=IwAR1xtIcPRXv2Nqo6adjp21fO56UlsSZf-CKrbyx3g9zTn_mO0z34-iMgEjk

Even the largest size of this mousepad is very affordable! It features a cute pattern with best girl, Isabelle.

Do you have any favorites from the list? Did I leave an item off of here that you think belongs? Let me know in the comment section!

Coolest Animal Crossing Etsy Finds! +2
Ratman Ratman LV.18 Try Hard 24d
Coolest Animal Crossing Etsy Finds!

As a great man once said "another one"

Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 24d

FINALLY!!!

all ive been catching are suckerfishes or whatever they're called!!!

FINALLY!!!
Nimar Nimar LV.5 Lurker 24d
FINALLY!!!

Does anyone have good turnip prices

Mines only 75 per turnip

waffleMADNESS_4 waffleMADNESS_4 LV.15 Eights Days! 24d
Does anyone have good turnip prices

CLOSED: Winner - RogueLoops Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway 6/7

GIVEAWAY CLOSED - ROGUELOOPS IS THE WINNER!

Hey guys,
Ratman here!

I’m back this week with MORE free stuff!!! Get hype!
If you aren’t familiar with the Fairy-Rat Mother, let me give you the run-down. Every week I give away a premium in-game item! In the past I have given away star fragments, Nook Mile Tickets, Godzilla statues, teacup rides, lighthouses, flower seeds, bells, furniture, DIY recipes, and more!

This week I am giving away 10 star fragments and 100,000 bells!
[photo of item here]

To sweeten the deal, I will also be throwing in 10 Nook Miles Tickets. Finding your dream villager on an island is tough enough, let the Ratman give you some help! Don’t forget to check out my Mystery Island Guide before you take off!
https://moot.us/lounges/311/boards/1437/posts/3103615/animal-crossing-mystery-island-pointers
DA RULES
-In the comments answer this question - What is the exact amount of fish that you can catch in New Horizons?

FULL PRIZE PACKAGE
-10 Star Fragments
-100,000 bells
-10 Nook Miles Tickets
-1 stack of fruit of your choosing
-5 assorted flower seeds

That’s it. Thems the rules! You don’t have to be following me to win, but if you’d like to see my weekly giveaways and other community events smash that follow button!

I will announce the winner next Friday in this post!!

CLOSED: Winner - RogueLoops Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway 6/7 +3
Ratman Ratman LV.18 Try Hard 25d
CLOSED: Winner - RogueLoops Ratman's Weekly Animal Crossing Giveaway 6/7

Spoiled turnips

I time traveled backwards forgetting that I had bought turnips and now they are all spoiled 😭😭😭 so if anybody needs to get some ants I have some spoiled turnips to get rid of well I should say a lot of spoiled turnips.

Casey! Casey! LV.2 Lurker 24d
Spoiled turnips

Need bells

Does anybody have tips on how to get bells and what things sell for a lot

DevineFamily4 LV.13 Chief 24d
Need bells

SHARK ATTACK!

SHARK ATTACK!
Onyx_Knight01 Onyx_Knight01 LV.4 Shadow 24d
SHARK ATTACK!

She's here

Merengue has finally arrived at my island.

She's here
Spoycy Spoycy LV.2 Team Rocket 24d
She's here

Missing one fossil!!!!

I am missing the deinony torso. It’s the only one I’m missing for fossils, willing to trade or give bells or whatever!

Angeeelpieee98 Angeeelpieee98 LV.3 Lurker 24d
Missing one fossil!!!!

Rare fish I caught

Rare fish I caught
CaptinCrunch68 CaptinCrunch68 LV.2 Lurker 24d
Rare fish I caught

Need Ironwood dresser

As obvious as it may be i, along with other people, need an ironwood dresser. i’ll pay up to 50k bells for one. i’m new so i don’t know how this works but comment if you have one and your price. or message me

LmaoBrub69 LmaoBrub69 LV.4 I’m the champion! 24d
Need Ironwood dresser

If I sold merengue...

If I sold merengue how much nmts would you offer I'm not selling her rn but maybe in the future

If I sold merengue...

Lol he ded

Lol he ded +2
Lol he ded

Why who tf would do this😰😰😰

SnorlaxUsedMist SnorlaxUsedMist LV.5 Mootiversary! 24d

Looking for simple panel item

I really need a Simple Panel For a project on my island. I’d love to catalog the item or buy it at a fair price!

HaileyBailey00 HaileyBailey00 LV.2 Lurker 24d
Looking for simple panel item

The Winner!

And the winner of the giveaway is......

@Teadust!
Congrats! Just dm me your dodo code and I will come give it to you! Answer me in 48 hours or you will have to forfeit and I will give it to someone else.

XWielyX XWielyX LV.3 Lurker 24d
The Winner!

Nookazon!

I’m selling a bunch of stuff on nookazon rn! My username is OGHalfpint! Come take a look! 😃

Hałfpint Hałfpint LV.7 Nomad 24d
Nookazon!

Selling Sally again

Message me if u want her

Selling Sally again

How many nmt for Stitches?

What would you guys give for him?

How many nmt for Stitches?

Wand crafting

Offering to create all wands. Each requires 3 small star fragments and usuallyb1x of another material. Lmk what you want these are all free with your materials. These include all flower variants, iron and gold as well as the bamboo, stick and shell wands.

Painfully Aware Painfully Aware LV.13 Chief 24d
Wand crafting

Rizzo in boxes

Feel free to come get him.

Rizzo in boxes
VibingSlime VibingSlime LV.2 Lurker 24d
Rizzo in boxes

GASTON IN BOXES

somebody come get him

GASTON IN BOXES
Twizted Thorns Twizted Thorns LV.8 Nomad 24d
GASTON IN BOXES

Friends?

I'm looking for some friends to play animal crossing new horizons with me anyone down

Dennysthemenis Dennysthemenis LV.4 Lurker 23d
Friends?

Animal Crossing New Horizons: 5 Useful Things to Spend Your Nook Miles on (& 5 That Just Aren't Wort

https://gamerant.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-nook-miles-useful-not-worth/

ugh ugh LV.23 Avatar 24d
Animal Crossing New Horizons: 5 Useful Things to Spend Your Nook Miles on (& 5 That Just Aren't Wort

Can I go fishing on your island?

Anyone in the Southern Hemisphere willing to let me come fish on there island for a bit(I just need for the critterpidia) please help 😁

Anonymous Lemons Anonymous Lemons LV.17 Sage 24d
Can I go fishing on your island?

Looking for Ankha

Looking for Ankha and willing to pay for her. Just DM me a price.

Hyvee3 Hyvee3 LV.7 Nomad 24d
Looking for Ankha

Star Fragments

I have 4 star fragments that I'm selling each for 20k bells and I have 1 Gemini fragment that I'm selling for 50k bells

Don't care Don't care LV.5 Lurker 24d
Star Fragments

Selling Sally

I'm selling her for at least 10 nmts

Selling Sally

Selling Sally again

If u don't know who that is

Selling Sally again
Selling Sally again

Looking for a bonsai recipes

I am willing to pay nmt or bells for any bonsai recipe cards.

Hyvee3 Hyvee3 LV.7 Nomad 24d
Looking for a bonsai recipes

Villagers!

Hello everyone! I have Stitches, Apple, and Cherry for sale. Dm me some offers.

Villagers!

LOOK WHAT I JUST CAUGHT

LOOK WHAT I JUST CAUGHT
Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 25d
LOOK WHAT I JUST CAUGHT

Is this rare?

Idk if it is

Ree boi Ree boi LV.19 I Love Food 25d
Is this rare?

Arapaima Catch...😁😁🐠🐠🐡

Today on the morning; I caught a Arapaima...🤩🤩🤩🤩