FLOWERS!!!

I have these extra flowers. Lmk if you want/need them & send me your dodo code so I can drop them on your island.

FLOWERS!!!
FLOWERS!!!
시아
시아 시아
LV.13 Chief 7d

I want this bookshelf for poppy and coco’s under the stars book cafe(was there idea)

This one but maybe in a darker color

I want this bookshelf for poppy and coco’s under the stars book cafe(was there idea)
Anonymous Lemons
Anonymous Lemons Anonymous Lemons
LV.18 Sage 7d

🐹Favorite Animal🐹

Out of all the characters of animal crossing who's your favorite and why? Do you play pocket camp, new horizons, etc.?

🐹Favorite Animal🐹
🐹Favorite Animal🐹
okpeachyy
okpeachyy okpeachyy
LV.15 Rare Candy 8d

Looking for fruit 🙏🏻

Looking for fruit 🙏🏻
Cannabunny11
Cannabunny11 Cannabunny11
LV.9 Nomad 7d

Fishing Tourney Guide

The fish-catching event starts July 11th and is a chance to win exclusive items, furnishing, and trophies.

Check out the full guide here: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/animal-crossing-new-horizons-fishing-tourney-guide/1100-6479492/?ftag=CAD-01-10abi2f

Fishing Tourney Guide
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 7d

Looking to spend good amount of bells on Star frag, Gold nuggets, and nmts

Looking to spend good amount of bells on Star frag, Gold nuggets, and nmts
JBGlizzyyy
JBGlizzyyy JBGlizzyyy
LV.7 Nomad 7d

Hi

Hi
Nolantheog
Nolantheog Nolantheog
LV.14 Rare Candy 7d

Bunni at Campsite

Bunni is visiting my campsite today. Let me know if you want to talk to her.

Bunni at Campsite
zlscigal
zlscigal zlscigal
LV.5 Lurker 7d

Norma for trade

Norma in boxes!! Lowest offer I’ll take is 500kbells/15Nmt! Highest wins!!

Norma for trade +1
Norma for trade
Alex Cherny
Alex Cherny Alex Cherny
LV.3 Lurker 7d

J u m

J u m
Xo ZY
Xo ZY Xo ZY
LV.16 Sage 7d

Such cool guys are rare

Such cool guys are rare
Such cool guys are rare
DARKTAB
DARKTAB DARKTAB
LV.15 Professional Noob 8d

GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!

If you dont won, dont be sad.
I will do much more giveaways.
This are the Winners.
Just DM me.

btw. Resultate are Results in German.

GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!
GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!
DARKTAB
DARKTAB DARKTAB
LV.15 Professional Noob 8d

The Animal Crossing Bridge Glitch and How to "Fix" It

It’s become commonplace to expect new bugs with each Animal Crossing update. No, not the cute little critters you can catch and creep out Blathers with. I mean the glitches, and we’ve seen plenty of them thus far. This time around, though, some players have found their games unplayable due to it.

The Zen Bridge glitch, to some, is unnoticeable. You don’t have one on your island? Then you would have no reason to worry or realize something was amiss. Those who do have them featured in their homes, however, have found that players can no longer cross them like other bridges.

Now again, to some, this is just an aesthetic inconvenience. To others, however, this has been an obnoxious and difficult issue to reroute, forcing players to destroy the bridge and build something new to get to portions of their island. One player, in particular, reached out to Nintendo on Twitter, expressing how he’s been trapped on an island with his home until further notice, cut off from any means of solving the issue.

And there are some solutions to the issue, but their temporary ones, and certainly not ideal. The first of these, of course, is to destroy the bridge, as I suggested above. It’s obnoxious, time-consuming, and uses up your resources, but it’s a way of dealing with the issue until it’s fully resolved. The other method players can try is to switch to the game’s camera mode. Some users have found success in crossing bridges only when stuck in this perspective. It’s annoying for sure, but it’s at least something for the time being.

This is just another in a long line of user-unfriendly issues players have run into across the release time of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and it’s unfortunately something players should expect moving forward. If it just happened once or twice, it could be chalked up as a small mistake, but it’s clear Nintendo is doing this consistently in a way that suggests they’re getting sloppy. As they add more code to the game that, for one reason or another, reacts negatively to other code in the system, more instances of these odd, innocuous glitches will come up, potentially hard-locking the progress of some consumers.

At times, New Horizons feels like an early-access game, and this level of oversight heavily contributes to that impression. Do you agree, or are these issues not really a big deal from your perspective? Let me know down below!

The Animal Crossing Bridge Glitch and How to "Fix" It +2
The Animal Crossing Bridge Glitch and How to "Fix" It
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
LV.14 Gym Leader 8d

Predicting meteor showers, rainbows, shooting stars

Source: https://lifehacker.com/how-to-predict-animal-crossing-meteor-showers-to-the-se-1844279683

Predicting meteor showers, rainbows, shooting stars
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 8d

Cute bed (SOLD)

I have this at Nook’s right now if anyone’s interested:)

Cute bed (SOLD)
Cute bed (SOLD)
시아
시아 시아
LV.13 Chief 8d

Looking for zodiac fragments

Will give bells or NMT or whatever needed

Looking for zodiac fragments
Justin Wobser
Justin Wobser Justin Wobser
LV.2 Lurker 8d

Turnip prices

Turnip prices
Turnip prices
Jayscoups
Jayscoups Jayscoups
LV.3 Champion 8d

Celebrate Tanabata in Animal Crossing!

It is Japanese tradition to write wishes on pieces of paper and attach them to bamboo grass. Nook Shopping will be offering bamboo grass for a limited time, so make sure to get in on the tradition!

Tweet: https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/1280486730395725825

Celebrate Tanabata in Animal Crossing!
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 8d

Tell me what you think!

This isn’t my island but I saw this twitter and took some ideas down

https://twitter.com/AcnhChipling

Tell me what you think!
TripleR
TripleR TripleR
LV.2 Lurker 8d

Looking for friends!!

Hi!! Im looking for friends to play AC with!!! Dm me if interested IG: @rymarahmoun 🤗

Looking for friends!!
ryryrahmoun
ryryrahmoun ryryrahmoun
LV.2 Lurker 8d

My gaming discord

Hi! I have made a discord for people who play games like animal crossing, minecraft and geometry dash! Join here: https://discord.gg/qCmUMZ

My gaming discord
Doom_
Doom_ Doom_
LV.2 JUST SEND IT 8d

Ketchup in boxes!

Ketchup in boxes!! Lf:bells and nmt ! Dm offers

Ketchup in boxes!
Ketchup in boxes!
Alex Cherny
Alex Cherny Alex Cherny
LV.3 Lurker 8d

Giveaway

Giving away pink and orange cosmos

Giveaway
Yzma
Yzma Yzma
LV.5 Lurker 8d

Meet Gullivarrr and get pirates outfit & furniture!

Gullivarrr has the same appearance as Gulliver but wearing a pirates outfit. (His name will be changed to Gullivarrr)

Gullivarrr will show up on your beach just like Gulliver. Wake him up with the same process.

Once he wakes up, he will ask you to find his communicators. You can find his communicators via diving near bubbles. You might end up finding Sea Creatures instead, but keep searching for small shadows and you should be able to find the Communicator with no trouble.

Once you have found the communicator, return to Gullivarrr and hand it over. He will thank you and send your reward in the mail the next day.

Gulivarr will reward you with a Pirate-themed Item or piece of Clothing. You'll only get one per time, so it will probably take a while before you can collect everything.
You'll get these (and more) gorgeous looking furniture and outfits as rewards.

So if you find Gullivarrr, do not forget to find communicators for him!

Meet Gullivarrr and get pirates outfit & furniture! +1
Meet Gullivarrr and get pirates outfit & furniture!
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 9d

How ya liking the update so far?

How ya liking the update so far? +3
How ya liking the update so far?
Onyx_Knight01
Onyx_Knight01 Onyx_Knight01
LV.10 Shadow 9d

Turnip 141

Turnip price today on my island. No tip needed

Turnip 141
Turnip 141
시아
시아 시아
LV.13 Chief 9d

Meet Pascal and get DIY!

Pascal is a new otter NPC of ACNH.

You can get some mermaid-themed DIY recipes from him.

To get those recipes, you need to collect scallops first.

Scallops can be found under the sea very easily. It appears every month, every time.

Pascal will sometimes appear when you catch a scallop. Generally, he will appear when you find the first scallop of the day, although he sometimes comes on a later catch. Pascal will only show up to give you a present once a day so if you already met him, you need to wait until tomorrow or change the Nintendo Switch's date.

After appearing, Pascal will ask you for the Scallop you found. If you agree to trade, he will give you one of his Mermaid DIY recipes or a Mermaid-themed item, so let's collect the needed materials and craft the Mermaid series.

You'll need some pearls to craft mermaid-themed DIY recipes, but pearls are very rare to find via diving.

Pascal also offers to give you Pearls in exchange for Scallops so collect scallops as many as possible.

Not only pearls, but you can also get some dresses which are not DIY.

Pascal has 8 special items for exchange.

1. Pearl
2. Mermaid Tiara
3. Mermaid Princess Dress (Light Blue)
4. Mermaid Princess Dress (Pink)
5. Mermaid Fish Dress (Light Blue)
6. Mermaid Fish Dress (Pink)
7. Mermaid Shoes (Light Blue)
8. Mermaid Shoes (Pink)

Pascal will sometimes give you special Mermaid clothes in addition to DIY recipes or Pearls.

Before meeting Pascal, make sure that you have some space in your pocket. He will not show up if your inventory is full.

Meet Pascal and get DIY! +2
Meet Pascal and get DIY!
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 9d

I need oranges I’ll give you bells

I need oranges I’ll give you bells
Dogekiller
Dogekiller Dogekiller
LV.2 Lurker 9d

Excellent

Excellent +1
Excellent
Ree boi
Ree boi Ree boi
LV.19 I Love Food 9d

Guide to Gullivarr and pirate items

Requirements: Wet Suit from Nook's Cranny or Nook Shopping. WIll show up at random

His communicator will be in the ocean, so you will need to go diving.

As a reward, Gullivarr will give you some pirate items.

Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/animal-crossing-new-horizons-gullivarrr-guide-and-/1100-6479386/?ftag=CAD-01-10abi2f

Guide to Gullivarr and pirate items
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 9d

Rosie Moving Out

Rosie is moving out, it breaks my heart but I’m not gonna tell her to stay if she wants to move ): , you can have her for free, first come first serve.

Rosie Moving Out
Rosie Moving Out
Kirbynoises
Kirbynoises Kirbynoises
LV.7 PlayStation 9d

Guide on getting Pearls, an essential ingredient for the Mermaid Set

There seems to be 2 main ways:

1. Diving for em; they'll appear as a shadow
2. Trading with Pascal

Source: https://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-horizons/How_to_Get_More_Pearls

Guide on getting Pearls, an essential ingredient for the Mermaid Set
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 9d

Who wants native peaches for bells?

Dogekiller
Dogekiller Dogekiller
LV.2 Lurker 9d

Oh no seabass

Oh no seabass
Oh no seabass
Tamaki Amajiki
Tamaki Amajiki Tamaki Amajiki
LV.5 Rare Candy 9d

Fauna in boxes !!

Fauna in boxes!! Asking 200k/15Nmt !! Highest offer wins

Fauna in boxes !!
Fauna in boxes !!
Alex Cherny
Alex Cherny Alex Cherny
LV.3 Lurker 9d

Demon Slayer OST recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons

https://youtu.be/MLqDo4bLwic

Demon Slayer OST recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 9d

New Limited-type Item: Bamboo Grass

Only available until the end of the month!!

New Limited-type Item: Bamboo Grass
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 9d

Catching Sea Creatures

Sea Creatures can be found by diving. You can also donate them to Blathers.
To catch these creatures, you need to buy a Wet Suit. Wet Suits are sold at Nook's Cranny for 3000 Bells and they are also available on Nook Shopping. Equip the wet suit and dive by pressing "A" near the ocean.

In the water, you will see bubbles. Swim through the bubbles by pressing "Y" to dive down and you will have a sea creature. The shadow may try to escape. Simply keep swimming by tapping "A" and chase it down.

Source: https://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-horizons/Sea_Creatures_Guide:_Sea_Creature_List,_Sell_Price

Catching Sea Creatures
FlutterArts
FlutterArts FlutterArts
LV.20 S 9d

Villager moved to my sister island

One of my villagers went to go live on my sisters island after leaving mine 🤣

Onyx_Knight01
Onyx_Knight01 Onyx_Knight01
LV.10 Shadow 9d

Let's go get our sea pets

They are soooooo cute!

https://www.polygon.com/2020/7/6/21314766/animal-crossing-new-horizons-spider-crab-horseshoe-isopod-gazami-catch-acnh-nintendo-switch

Let's go get our sea pets
Chicken lover
Chicken lover Chicken lover
LV.22 Epic 9d

أنا قبيحة

هل فهمت؟

أنا قبيحة
C4sp3rG4m3r
C4sp3rG4m3r C4sp3rG4m3r
LV.2 Lurker 9d

Diva in boxes

I know everyone thinks diva looks weird but once you het to know her she is amazing. I just want someone to take her

Diva in boxes
Diva in boxes
Vanilla dayz
Vanilla dayz Vanilla dayz
LV.5 Lurker 9d

Zucker is moving away, offers welcome

Zucker is moving away, DM me for offers, looking for NMTs.

A Mike For You
A Mike For You A Mike For You
LV.3 Lurker 9d

I have a hammerhead shark dm me with a offer

Rylon75
Rylon75 Rylon75
LV.2 Lurker 10d

I need 60 wood I’ll give 6k

I need 60 wood I’ll give 6k
Dogekiller
Dogekiller Dogekiller
LV.2 Lurker 10d

Soft serve lamp

Hi! I’m looking for a strawberry swirl soft serve lamp or rainbow color like in the photo:) I’ll pay with bells😊

Soft serve lamp
Soft serve lamp
시아
시아 시아
LV.13 Chief 10d

Choosing A Hemisphere In Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Choosing a hemisphere in Animal Crossing New horizons is one of the biggest gameplay decisions a player faces. It will dictate which season and other variables will play a factor on your island. For me, I have played both hemispheres, and there are a few subtle differences.

The biggest impact of choosing a hemisphere is what season you will be playing in. It is typically recommended to choose the hemisphere that you live on so that the events coincide with your real-life seasons. However, there are advantages to choosing the opposite!

Here is a small list of some season-specific things that may help you make up your mind on which events you would like to participate in first.
Spring - Cherry Blossom Season
Summer - Bug Off
Fall - Mushroom Season
Winter - Snowman Building Season

As a result of differing seasons, the NPC and villager character outfits change accordingly. So far, my favorite outfit changes were the fall outfits Isabelle and Tom Nook wore. They were absolutely adorable and I wish those were their permanent outfits!

Next, fish and bugs change seasonally. If you want to complete your museum and check mark all of the creatures off of your list, you will have to play in every season! UNLESS - you have a friend who lives in a different hemisphere. Then it could take you as little as 2 seasons to complete!

Essentially, there are no huge differences in hemispheres. It really comes down to personal preference. I have enjoyed swapping my hemisphere to Southern so that I am able to open up my island to friends for their fishing and bug catching needs, as well as being able to visit them in the Northern.
You can’t change your hemisphere decision later, so be sure when you make your choice! Which hemisphere are you playing on? Is it the same hemisphere you live on irl? Let me know in the comments!

Choosing A Hemisphere In Animal Crossing: New Horizons +2
Choosing A Hemisphere In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
LV.19 Try Hard 10d

Trading secret kk song animal city and moon jellyfish for any star fragment

I don’t know how much these items are valued but if you are going to give a large star fragment I will
Be very thankful and add some extra items (pearl oyster 3 sea stars sweet shrimp sea anemone spotted garden eel and tiger prawn

Trading secret kk song animal city and moon jellyfish for any star fragment
Peakdragon199
Peakdragon199 Peakdragon199
LV.2 Lurker 10d

Pear cardboard box

I’m not sure if anyone would be interested but my nook's is selling the pear cardboard box, dm me if you want to come grab it.

Pear cardboard box
Pear cardboard box
시아
시아 시아
LV.13 Chief 10d

how do I get in the game

how do I get in the game
lover girl
lover girl lover girl
LV.2 Lurker 10d
Home