Animal Crossing giveaway!

I am giving away 5 stacks of gold in Animal Crossing because I recently hit 30 followers. To enter, like this post, follow me, and comment who your favorite villager is. (Mine’s either Flurry or Roald.) You have 24 hours before it closes, so you better act quickly. I hope you all have an amazing day!

PugMaster69
PugMaster69 PugMaster69
LV.17 Sage 11h

I need friends in the Animal Crossing pls!🥺🥺

I need friends in the Animal Crossing pls!🥺🥺
Wolflifes
Wolflifes Wolflifes
LV.15 Bloodhound Main 8h

Looking for bamboo trees

hiii i’m looking for bamboo trees to start a theme w my island ! please lmk if you have any to give away or i don’t mind trading -haley

Looking for bamboo trees
DGHG
DGHG DGHG
LV.9 Nomad 6h

Animal Crossing concert with Selena Gomez

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-selena-gomez-and-trevor-daniel-perform-their/1100-6480682/?ftag=CAD-01-10abi2f

Animal Crossing concert with Selena Gomez
Werhakon
Werhakon Werhakon
LV.24 RIP 14h

papa panda bears

i have two papa panda bears that are unwanted

papa panda bears
papa panda bears
Vanilla dayz
Vanilla dayz Vanilla dayz
LV.7 Nomad 9h

Pitfall

Does anyone have a pitfall I can buy from them??

Pitfall
Gerarde Guy
Gerarde Guy Gerarde Guy
LV.4 Lurker 4h

It be like that sometime

It be like that sometime
It be like that sometime
ScrapsReady
ScrapsReady ScrapsReady
LV.18 Shadow 5h

Pink desktop computer

Looking for pink desktop computer. Cataloging/ pay with bells 😊

Pink desktop computer
시아
시아 시아
LV.17 Sage 1h

SERIOUSLY

SERIOUSLY
SERIOUSLY
Shadonai (Crobat's)
Shadonai (Crobat's) Shadonai (Crobat's)
LV.22 Dream Chaser 1d

I need people to play with.

Can I visit anyone’s island to get pears and cherries?

I need people to play with.
PercentSplash71
PercentSplash71 PercentSplash71
LV.18 Elite Four 18h

New discord server

https://moot.us/lounges/13/boards/55/posts/4396002/want-to-join-my-discord-server

New discord server
PokeMinister64
PokeMinister64 PokeMinister64
LV.8 Team Rocket 1d

does anyone have unwanted diy recipes?

im running out of things to craft and i just need one more star for 5 stars

does anyone have unwanted diy recipes?
Vanilla dayz
LV.7 Nomad 1d

Using Animal Crossing's King Tut Mask for Fun and Games

With yet another Animal Crossing: New Horizons update having come and gone, a new item has entered the public collective of the Animal Crossing fanbase, an item so powerful that many have had no idea how the game has survived thus far without it. The great and glorious King Tut mask is, for one, cool-looking, but more importantly, it is an item that provides the player with an in-game function. While walking around as normal, there’s a random chance that your avatar can trip, falling to the ground in a panic.

… Yes, I know this can sound underwhelming or just straight-up dumb. Other games have been criticized for similar mechanical choices. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was deeply ridiculed for including the random chance of tripping in it. But keep in mind that it was a competitive fighting game, and including random luck-based elements, for many, just made the game worse.

Here, however, we can see the beauty of this random goofiness in a safe, relaxed setting that can allow for some hilarious moments. Many players have begun creating games using the King Tut mask as the centerpiece, and it’s easy enough for you to do the same if you wish.

One of the easiest of these is a footrace; have 1 player sit out as the referee, counting down the other players. Then, all racers will move through a pre-ordained path, doing their best to make it to the finish line first. All the while, everyone will be wearing those pesky masks, leading to a congo line of people falling randomly as they desperately scramble to the goal.

All you really need is a mask for each player, but what will make this all the more fun is creating courses for players to run through, almost like Mario Kart tracks for folks to compete on. The more aesthetically pleasing and dramatic you can make the courses, the better!

You can also include various obstacles throughout the courses, making them all the trickier. Many folks have used pitfalls, which is a great idea if you want to inject a little chaos into the proceedings. You could also create bottleneck points, forcing everyone to huddle up and trip over each other as people desperately fight their way back out.

Some folks have even expanded beyond racing, running party games like Musical Chairs! Really, just about any outdoor movement-based game could be attempted and made all the funnier by including these silly masks.

What games would you like to try in Animal Crossing using the King Tut masks? Let me know your ideas down below!

Using Animal Crossing's King Tut Mask for Fun and Games +2
Using Animal Crossing's King Tut Mask for Fun and Games
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.16 Gym Leader 1d

Fang is moving!

Looking for atleast 1 mil bells?? The more the better tbh. I’ll also go for mushroom items (not diys) or the bookshelf diy!!

Fang is moving!
Fang is moving!
Teadust!
Teadust! Teadust!
LV.11 Chief 2d

How do I make friends?

How do I make friends?
GoldIvyLagoon
GoldIvyLagoon GoldIvyLagoon
LV.5 Lurker 2d

Anyone wanna be my friend in animal crossing? (:

Anyone wanna be my friend in animal crossing? (:
Cannabunny11
Cannabunny11 Cannabunny11
LV.13 Chief 3d

King Tut mask

Hi! If anyone has the king Tut mask recipe, can you please craft if for me? I'll give you the 5 gold required to craft it and 5 nmts. Getting kinda tired of time traveling and hitting rocks to get the recipe

King Tut mask
brandy.melvi11e
brandy.melvi11e brandy.melvi11e
LV.4 Lurker 3d

I needddd frrrieeendddddssss

Please

I needddd frrrieeendddddssss
XVoidZ
XVoidZ XVoidZ
LV.12 Shadow 2d

Pokemon

Any tips on how to make a pokemon world in animal crossing I'm trying to make hoenn

Pokemon
Dat70sGuy
Dat70sGuy Dat70sGuy
LV.16 Team Rocket 2d

Help

Any gamer girls have discord hit me up I have made a all girls discord server~!

Help
HotGamerGirl HGG
HotGamerGirl HGG HotGamerGirl HGG
LV.2 Lurker 2d

Pudge for sale!!

Pudge for sale!!
Pudge for sale!!
Ramubobjr56
Ramubobjr56 Ramubobjr56
LV.16 Good Leader 2d

Fossils for bells

• Amber(4,800)
• Ankylo torso(3,000)
• Anomalocaris(2,000)
• Archaeopteryx(1,300)
• Archelon tail(2,800)
• Brachio chest(5,000)
• 2 Brachio pelvis(5,000 each)
• Brachio tail(5,500)
• Coprolite(1,100)
• Dimetrodon torso (5,000)
• Dino track(1,000)
• 2 Diplo chest(4,500 each)
• Eusthenopteron(2,500)
• 2 Juramaia(1,500 each)
• Mammoth skull (3,000)
• 2 Megacero torso(3,500 each)
• Meglo left side(4,000)
• 2 Myllokunmingia(1,500 each)
• 3 Ophthalmo torso(2,000 each)
• Pachy skull(4,000)
• 2 Pachy tail(3,000 each)
• Parasaur skull(3,500)
• Plesio skull(4,000)
• Plesio torso(4,500)
• Ptera body(2,000)
• Ptera left wing(4,500)
• Ptera right wing(4,500)
• Sabertooth skull(2,500)
• Shark-tooth pattern(1,000)
• 2 Spino torso(3,000 each)
• 2 Spino tail(2,500 each)
• 2 Stego skull(5,000 each)
• T.rex torso(5,500)
• 2 Tricera tail(4,500 each)

If you don't have bells but still want some stuff, I'm sure we can make a trade of some sort.

Fossils for bells
Pandalover917
Pandalover917 Pandalover917
LV.7 Nomad 2d

Looking for fossils

I need a Dunkleosteron and a triceratops torso. If anyone has them could I buy them from you for a reasonable price. You get to choose the price too.

Looking for fossils
Pandalover917
Pandalover917 Pandalover917
LV.7 Nomad 2d

CALLING ALL ANIMAL CROSSING PLAYERS!

We have created a new huge section dedicated completely to animal crossing in our Fandom community server! There are going to be tons of opportunities for you to play animal crossing with all your friends, get tons of new items, new villagers, and more!

If you want to join the server, message me now to come and join! 😁

Shadonai (Crobat's)
Shadonai (Crobat's) Shadonai (Crobat's)
LV.22 Dream Chaser 3d

I did a bad thing

I did a super bad thing and bought amiibo cards for two characters in animal crossing: Stitches and Tangy. 😅

I did a bad thing
Hanji
Hanji Hanji
LV.15 Dream Chaser 3d

Animal Crossing New Horizons Dream Islands Update

Visited Vinny's Island :D

Blade Billy
Blade Billy Blade Billy
LV.4 Lurker 3d

Got Raymond via campsite

I'm the luckiest person in the world I just gott Raymond via campsite

Got Raymond via campsite
iLikememes;;
iLikememes;; iLikememes;;
LV.3 Lurker 3d

Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes

Are you getting a little bit bored with your Animal Crossing island? I know I have been. I thought about what kind of refreshing new ideas I could do to revive mine. I’ve seen a lot of really amazing themed islands, so I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite ones!

This Spirited Away island by @honeygloom from Twitter is iconic! It gives off those nostalgic Studio Ghibli vibes that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Here is a photo of the creator’s original entrance and her upgraded one.
Pokemon Themes
There are a ton of Pokemon-themed islands out there right now, but my favorites include this Pokemon stadium! I have also seen really amazing versions of Kanto and Johto regions. Pallet Town is another common island design that looks classic!

Horror themes are another popular choice. One of my personal favorite themes are the IT ones. I’m a Stephen King fan for life, so I thought these were amazing! The first one is from an AC Facebook group I am a member of. There are many QR codes floating around to make your very own Spooky Nightmare Island of your dreams!

Legend of Zelda themes have popped up here and there. I adore this cutesy island and Link! The waterfalls and bridge choice pull this look together beautifully.

Alice in Wonderland is a theme I haven’t seen a lot, but holy cow!!! It’s amazing! This player is super creative and makes this orchard work for a garden tea-party fit for all of Alice’s friends!

And finally! One of the coolest themes I have come across yet is the Pacman theme from @EuclidianBoxes.

https://twitter.com/EuclidianBoxes/status/1246169358159601665?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1246169358159601665%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FEuclidianBoxes2Fstatus2F1246169358159601665widget%3DTweet

There we have it! Some of the coolest Animal Crossing themed islands I’ve seen out there! Do you have any favorites?? Did I leave one off of the list that you believe should be included?! Let me know in the comment section!

Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes +6
Inspiring Animal Crossing Island Themes
Ratman
Ratman Ratman
verified LV.20 Wizard 4d

I’ll pay 3,500 coins for some stuff on animal crossing

I just started a few days ago and some bells/items is a real big help

I’ll pay 3,500 coins for some stuff on animal crossing
XVoidZ
XVoidZ XVoidZ
LV.12 Shadow 3d

Looking for fake Warrior Statue

I'm looking to buy a fake warrior statue my freind on the island has one and refuses to sell/donate it but he said he would trade a fake one for the real one

Looking for fake Warrior Statue
iLikememes;;
iLikememes;; iLikememes;;
LV.3 Lurker 3d

Are you enjoying summer update wave 2?

Patch 1.4, the summer update wave 2 was applied a few days ago.

The Firework shows every Sunday and you can make your own firework design as well.

You can also get festive items like Blowout Whistle, Bubbles, Glowing Antenna & Hand-held Fireworks, etc at Redd's Raffle.

Additionally, Luna, the new NPC was added. Luna offers visits to other islands as a dream, and with her help, you can share your island as a dream with others too.

By sleeping on a bed in your home, you can visit other players' islands in your dream. Note that you need Nintendo Switch Online service to use this dreaming feature. If your island is visited by people, you can also get Dream Bell Exchange Tickets in return.

Since you're simply dreaming, whatever you do while on another player's island will not be permanent. This means you can explore the island freely. You can say hi to the island residents, enjoy the scenery, and even get custom designs other players have made.

In order to visit other players' islands in your dreams, you'll need a special code called a Dream Address. By sharing your Dream Address with your friends, you can showcase your island without worrying about other players making a mess.

A data back system for ACNH is also available. Nintendo Switch Online members can enable this island backup service, which automatically uploads island and user save data to the internet at certain intervals. If your Nintendo Switch system is lost or damaged, you may be able to recover your island as long as you’ve enabled island backup.

You can also get some special outfits & Fireworks wallpaper via Nook's Cranny.

Also you can get a special pharaoh's mask via digging gold nuggets.

The next free update is scheduled for this fall. Probably (more like, surely) the next update is about Halloween. Well, let's see that if we can meet Jack-O-Lanter,n in ACNH.

Are you enjoying summer update wave 2? +4
Are you enjoying summer update wave 2?
NelsonRB
NelsonRB NelsonRB
verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 5d

The most wholesome game UwU

just_dreaming
just_dreaming just_dreaming
LV.8 Nomad 4d

I’m sooo sad.😭😭😭😭😭

I’m sooo sad.😭😭😭😭😭
I’m sooo sad.😭😭😭😭😭
Ramubobjr56
Ramubobjr56 Ramubobjr56
LV.16 Good Leader 4d

In need of Stegosaurus Skull

Hi, does anyone have an extra stego skull that I could trade or buy? Thanks!

In need of Stegosaurus Skull
AlohaNewbie
AlohaNewbie AlohaNewbie
LV.8 Nomad 4d

Getting better 🦋✨

Getting better 🦋✨
Getting better 🦋✨
almighty.glizzy
almighty.glizzy almighty.glizzy
LV.24 Clearly Hacking 5d

Turnips

Whats everyone's turnip prices today? I spent 110 on my turnips on Sunday so im looking for a big profit. 300+ bells would be great

Turnips
Teganchan #1141
Teganchan #1141 Teganchan #1141
LV.12 Professional Noob 4d

pears

i eat pears an shit like that now shout out to all the pears

pears
SirToucan
SirToucan SirToucan
LV.20 S 4d

Looking for hedge diy recipe

Will pay in bells, anything you offer

Looking for hedge diy recipe
BreaD
BreaD BreaD
LV.4 Lurker 4d

New Japanese-themed Seasonal items

You can pick up a mounted horse, and 2 Japanese traditional outfits for a limited time!

Source: https://gamerant.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-seasonal-items-august/

New Japanese-themed Seasonal items
Werhakon
Werhakon Werhakon
LV.24 RIP 4d

FIREWORKS

This is so pretty

FIREWORKS
FIREWORKS
Anonymous Lemons
Anonymous Lemons Anonymous Lemons
LV.20 S 5d

Looks like Able is preparing for tonight

So am i

Looks like Able is preparing for tonight +2
Looks like Able is preparing for tonight
忘れられたもの
忘れられたもの 忘れられたもの
verified LV.31 RIP 5d

Need a bud to play the game with

That’s basically it

Need a bud to play the game with
Aqua Azul
Aqua Azul Aqua Azul
LV.3 Lurker 5d

💥 fireworks 💥

💥 fireworks 💥
💥 fireworks 💥
Vanilla dayz
LV.7 Nomad 5d

Looking for fellow adventurers

I'd like to make many more friends so we can share diys, flowers, and even gifts and shops. So my friend code sw-6930-2701-2618.

Looking for fellow adventurers
AcnhSarah
AcnhSarah AcnhSarah
LV.4 Supersonic 5d

Fireworks show

on my island was spectacular tonight!🤙🏻🤗🌸

Fireworks show
Fireworks show
시아
시아 시아
LV.17 Sage 5d

I want to join someone's Island for the firework show

Let's have fun

I want to join someone's Island for the firework show
Èrrør Gâmer
Èrrør Gâmer Èrrør Gâmer
LV.11 Chief 5d

Fireworks starting

Fireworks are starting at my island the dodo code is NLWRG

Fireworks starting
Dennysthemenis
Dennysthemenis Dennysthemenis
LV.15 Chief 5d

How to catch the migratory locust

The Migratory Locust is a seasonal exclusive available starting August.

Here's how to catch it: https://gamerant.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-migratory-locust-guide/

How to catch the migratory locust
moshking96
moshking96 moshking96
LV.23 Boo! 5d

Fireworks!!

I'll open my island at around 8pm-9pm

Text me for the Dodo Code

Fireworks!!
AlekaGamer69
AlekaGamer69 AlekaGamer69
LV.12 Chief 5d

Join Today

Would you be interested in joining a gaming hub?. We play a large variety of games. We play on xbox, PS4 and including the switch. We use discord for our clan and communication. We have formed squads for clan operations. Tired of playing alone, looking to show off artwork and other skills, promote streaming and join our media, looking to become leadership and move up in ranks? We offer that opportunity. Must be 16 +, have a working mic, discord. Join Gamerz Curse today!

Contact me on discord @ MizzBunny#6967

Join Today
Join Today
NO NAME
NO NAME NO NAME
5d
Home