Just 2 hxh fans having a cosplay party

Fr tho I love Nate. He is infact best bear.

Randoraspberry
Randoraspberry Randoraspberry
LV.19 Pokémon Master 15h

Mush diys

Does anyone have mushroom diys? I have golden flowers and bells! If you can make the diys all different then that would be helpful tooo

Mush diys
Mush diys
Manini
Manini Manini
LV.6 Nomad 8h

The Animal Crossing November Update

People have been on edge for some time now regarding a November update for Animal Crossing. How are we supposed to celebrate Thanksgiving with our island of furry friends, after all? So it’s a relief that we’ve finally gotten an update for not just November, but December as well, setting ourselves up for both the fall and winter festivities. But what exactly should we be expecting from the devs this time around? Let’s take a look at what this update is adding.

Most obviously, we’re getting some Thanksgiving love rather shortly in the form of Turkey Day. Being the in-world substitute for this holiday, we’ll be regaled by returning villager, Franklin the turkey. Traditionally, he’s been shown in past Animal Crossing games as incredibly nervous, attempting to avoid the festivities in fear of being eaten. This time around, though, he’ll be front and center, acting as the “chef extraordinaire!” Players will need to search their village for various ingredients to help him only the finest of meals, bringing our nervous friend out of the shadows and into the spotlight. Players will be able to take part on Thanksgiving day, as is to be expected.

What’s likely unexpected, however, is that Toy Day, the Animal Crossing iteration of Christmas, will be celebrated on Christmas *Eve,* which will likely be very helpful for those looking to celebrate the holidays with loved ones in person this year. Jingle the black-nosed reindeer will, of course, be arriving in town with a large sack over his shoulder, wishing everyone “happy holidays.” He’ll need your help to make sure all of your villagers get presents on time this year, so don’t dawdle!

On top of all this excitement, there are 2 new items being added to the game that you can redeem your Nook Miles for: the Hip Reaction Collection and Top 6 Stylish Hairstyles. These are both cosmetic options that you can equip to your villager, allowing them to sit or wave to other players or villagers, all while sporting some awesome and modern hairdos. This is a much-needed addition that I can’t wait to try out.

Oh, and did I mention you can expand your storage options? Tom Nook’s making a larger warehouse for you, apparently, as you’ll be able to store up to 2,400 items with this new home upgrade. Now I’ll never need to worry about running out of space!

And, at long last, the save data transfer will be implemented to the game, something that players have been begging for since day one. This user-friendly option has been needed for so long, and while I don’t want to give Nintendo props for including something that should have been in the game since day 1, I’m incredibly happy that it’s here at last.

So yeah, lots to be pumped for; what are you most excited about from this update? Let me know your thoughts below!

The Animal Crossing November Update +2
The Animal Crossing November Update
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 2d

🎂🎂🎂🎂😋😋✨✨✨

🎂🎂🎂🎂😋😋✨✨✨
🎂🎂🎂🎂😋😋✨✨✨
KaproEXZ
KaproEXZ KaproEXZ
LV.20 Gym Leader 2d

I have a vilager moving out

I have Goldie moving put LET ME KNOW ASAP we can work out a deal if anyone wants her

I have a vilager moving out
Emo Little Tortise
Emo Little Tortise Emo Little Tortise
LV.5 Jumpmaster 2d

WHERE DID I GET THIS MONEY

I THOUGHT I WASSSS BROKEEEEEEEE
IT DIDNT FOCUS REEEE meh

chain.user
chain.user chain.user
LV.28 Genius 3d

I DID IT FROM EAR YESSSSS

chain.user
chain.user chain.user
LV.28 Genius 3d

I am giving away items, if you want any come to my island

Dodo code is 0B2PY

I am giving away items, if you want any come to my island
Dudz__Reaper
Dudz__Reaper Dudz__Reaper
LV.20 Big Chungus 3d

Island Re-Vamp! Days 16-20! 🤦‍♀️

Hello Gamers!

I have been really slacking with posting up my island renos and I apologize to everyone whos been keeping up with it!
Just been having some things going on, you know life in general. Between doctor appointments for baby and getting to the 2 week mark for my due date... Alots going on and my brain just isnt working that well haha 😅

Anyways... Right now I can finally say all the demos and house movements are DONE! 😭
Moved the last house yesterday and today will be the campsite so no biggie there!
Was also working on the river and how im going to place it, which is slightly frustrating but will look better once the end product is near!
Then its just building some bridges and a few more inclines around the island.
So other then those major builds, its just going to be the minor details of planting trees & flowers, decorating the island & residents yards.

Im honestly so happy that this is actually looking like it'll be all finished before our son arrives!
😁😁😁

Today's Tasks:
-Complete the river!
-Move the Campsite!
-Build and Incline/Bridge!
-Possibly start the island decorating!
-Possibly finish the villager homes!

Some Progression Pics:
-Fix the fencing/pathways plus start river construction and adding an incline!
-My House💕
-My yard, needs some decor but not 100% sure yet!
-New campsite location, just needs decor and plants!
-Hubbys zen yard!
-Hubbys House💙
-Waterfall area, needs a bit of decor!
-Todays island visitor... Redd!

#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #islandrevamp #redesign #almostthere #thedetailsinthesmallthings #progressisperfection #slackingonposts #crunchtime #jollyredd

Island Re-Vamp! Days 16-20! 🤦‍♀️ +7
Island Re-Vamp! Days 16-20! 🤦‍♀️
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 3d

Anyone have these? I can trade also.😃

Anyone have these? I can trade also.😃 +4
Anyone have these? I can trade also.😃
Glamour__Queen22 Glamour__Queen22
LV.3 Lurker 3d

I need some fruits. I have coconuts, peaches, oranges, and apples. I want to get the other fruits

Just message me if you have any fruits that I do not have and we can work something out.

I need some fruits. I have coconuts, peaches, oranges, and apples. I want to get the other fruits
Pokemon God
Pokemon God Pokemon God
LV.21 Switch 4d

New ACNH update

Who else is happy their acnh character can sit now? Lol😊✨💕

New ACNH update
New ACNH update
시아
시아 시아
LV.20 S 5d

🍁🍂 Autumn Vibes 🍂🍁

A little hello to you all, on this beautiful Autumn day!

#daarksunshinee
#animalcrossing #animalcrossingnewhorizons #acnh #newhorizons #acnhcommunity #animalcrossingcommunity #nintendoswitch #nintendogaming #nintendoswitchlite #gamingscreenshots

🍁🍂 Autumn Vibes 🍂🍁
🍁🍂 Autumn Vibes 🍂🍁
daarksunshinee
daarksunshinee daarksunshinee
LV.22 Insomniac 5d

Today’s realization... 🔔

Have you noticed that when Isabelle moves around, there’s a slight jingle??? I don’t know how I never noticed before.. or if it’s new...but it’s a thing!

I first thought I heard it this morning during her announcement, but right now she’s doing some work out with Tom Nook and there’s definitely a jingle! So cute!!!

#daarksunshinee
#acnh #animalcrossingnewhorizons #animalcrossing #newhorizons #nintendo #nintendogaming #nintendoswitch #nintendoswitchlite #gamingmoments

Today’s realization... 🔔
daarksunshinee
LV.22 Insomniac 5d

New Update!

I really like that you can sit down with villagers
So... where the f is my Cafe?

New Update!
New Update!
SmallStuff115
SmallStuff115 SmallStuff115
LV.22 Let's Party! 5d

I need money

I need money
byronnnn
byronnnn byronnnn
LV.2 Lurker 5d

How are you all doing

Hey everyone how are you all doing??

How are you all doing
gamer69420nice
gamer69420nice gamer69420nice
LV.12 Chief 7d

10am BBQ anyone? 😂

My villagers just wanted to enjoy the beautiful Autumn day I guess .. lol 🍂

#daarksunshinee
#animalcrossingnewhorizons #acnh #animalcrossing #newhorizons #nintendo #nintendogaming #gamingscreenshots #nintendoswitch #nintendoswitchlite

10am BBQ anyone?  😂
10am BBQ anyone? 😂
daarksunshinee
LV.22 Insomniac 7d

Finally new update is coming!

So where is my cafe?

SmallStuff115
LV.22 Let's Party! 6d

Oh yes this is good news

Maybe I should switch to Switch from lite XD

Oh yes this is good news
Oh yes this is good news
SmallStuff115
LV.22 Let's Party! 6d

Any one wanna play ? 👀

Im bored and i just got the game almost a month ago
My friend code is 7905 3594 3788
MN14Y is my dodo code

Any one wanna play ? 👀
Any one wanna play ? 👀
Immortal cake 471
Immortal cake 471 Immortal cake 471
LV.12 Bandit 6d

Mushroom Recipes? 🍄

I’m having a hard time finding mushroom recipes.. so far all I have is the mushroom wreath from Isabelle! Is there any particular way of getting these?

I’ve read that they can come from balloons but I guess I just haven’t been lucky?! Any tips appreciated!

#daarksunshinee
#acnh #animalcrossing #animalcrossingnewhorizons #newhorizons #nintendo #nintendogames #nintendogaming #accommunity #gamehelp

Mushroom Recipes? 🍄
daarksunshinee
LV.22 Insomniac 8d

Island Re-Vamp! Day 15!

Hello fellow crossers!

Holy smokes!
Over 2 weeks worth of work has gone into this re-vamp and the end is getting closer and closer!

Yesterday was mostly filling in water, destroying cliffs, moving houses, demos, and doing some little touches here and there.
Im super happy that now all thats left is moving the player houses, 2 more villagers houses, and the campground!
Then its just the small details of building some bridges/inclines and doing some touch ups around the island like planting trees, decorating, etc.
In short... I think this island redesign may actually get done BEFORE our son is born haha or at least hopefully will be done. 😅

Todays Task List:
-Move another villager home
-Drop money off for a player home to be moved
-Fix fencing for Halmets house (didnt like the one I had preset for him
-Fill in some waterways and redesign part of the river
-More cliff removal
-Detailing Villager yards
-Possible detailing for player home locations
-Possible campground prep

Lets get this island done!! 😁

Todays Progression Photos:
-Cliffs to be taken down plus the incline towards the top is being removed!
-Hamlets new location! Just need to fix his fencing!
-Pathways to clear plus the waterway thats getting filled in!
-Town Hall West Entrance!
-Town Hall North Entrance!
-Town Hall East Entrance!
-Town Hall South Entrance ft. Beau!

#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #redesign #revamp #progressisperfecrion #itsgettingthere #sohappy #theendisnear #somuchdoneinsolittletime #letsdoit #gettingthingsdone

Island Re-Vamp!  Day 15! +6
Island Re-Vamp! Day 15!
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 8d

Taking Advantage of the New Activities in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

With the wild popularity of Animal Crossing: new Horizons, I sometimes forget that there’s another Animal Crossing game actively being run and supported by Nintendo, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. While this little mobile title started out as a somewhat manipulative money sink, it has evolved into its own over the years to be a far more rewarding and positive experience, one only bolstered by the series’ recent popularity. And now, with its 3rd anniversary, Nintendo has provided players with a number of anniversary activities for players to participate in. Let’s take a look at what these activities are and how you can utilize them to their fullest.

C.J. is about to start running a fun fishing tourney, challenging players to catch the biggest fish possible. Each time your catch meets a certain length, you’ll get a special reward. A simple enough activity, but one that can pass the time and get you some good stuff in the process. I’d suggest sitting down and getting this one done in an afternoon.

Isabelle is looking to host a pastry party to celebrate, but she’ll need your help to prepare. By planting astrablooms in the area, party flaps will gather, which can be collected and given to Isabelle. As thanks, there’s a chance she’ll give you some exclusive items to decorate with, such as a pastel pastry plate or pastel hoodie dress. Speaking of pastel, pastel-pop gyrodite can be collected currently in order to earn other pastel-coated items, like pastel-balloon balls.

Isabelle, being the busy villager she is, is also hosting the 3rd-anniversary party, which is in desperate need of a specific set of candles. Bringing her said candles will get you more exclusive items to celebrate in style with, like a 3rd-anniversary cake stand.

There are a few more activities similar to these scattered throughout the village, but I think you get the idea. Many of these events involve you going around collecting stuff, bringing it back to a villager, and getting cool items out of it. It’s a tried and true process, and one that may keep some players invested but I find it to be a bit tiresome. The constant need to be doing inane things in Pocket Camp to make “progress” can feel tiresome, and this celebration encapsulates that for me. Not that I hate on anyone who has fun with this. I’m glad there are those who find enjoyment from these games. I just think that if you haven’t been invested in Pocket Camp up to now, you’ll not be swayed by anything this event has to offer.

What do you think of Pocket Camp? Is there an event you are particularly excited for? Let me know in the comments!

Taking Advantage of the New Activities in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp +2
Taking Advantage of the New Activities in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 9d

I named my island russia 😂

Immortal cake 471
Immortal cake 471 Immortal cake 471
LV.12 Bandit 9d

Dom being the cutest baby

This area is his favorite little spot. He runs through at least once every day. ❤️🤍

puddingpanda
puddingpanda puddingpanda
LV.9 Dream Chaser 9d

Island Re-Vamp! Day 14!

So most of yesterdays list got done!

Got another villager house moved, got some pathways fixed, the water where the bridge was got filled in, cliffs were destroyed, was a good time.

Hopefully todays tasks will be just as productive!
To Do Today:
-Fill in another water way
-Demo an incline
-Destroy more cliffs
-Move another villager house or possibly a olauer house, havent decided yet 😅
-Fix up pathways
-Fix up fences
-Possibly decorate more villager yards
-Possibly start setting up for the campsite

Everything is starting to finally come together, pretty soon itll be little things like adding bridges/inclines plus minor details. 😁
Now heres hoping I can manage to get all this done BEFORE my due date or else this island s going to be sitting for a bit haha 😂😅

Todays Progress Photos:
-The water that neess to be filled as well the cliffs that need to go!
-Peitros new location!
-And todays usual Saturday Island Villager... K.K. Slider!
#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #revamp #redesign #progressisoerfection #theeendisinsight #comingtogether #slowlybutsurely #letsgo #day14 #twoweeksdown #timeflys #kkslider

Island Re-Vamp! Day 14! +2
Island Re-Vamp! Day 14!
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 9d

Island Re-Vamp! Day 13!

Happy Friday the 13th Crossers!

Hope everyone is enjoying the SECOND Friday the 13th that 2020 has brought us this year!
Im hoping mine comes with less stress than the rest of this week has brought! 😆

So... I think ive gotten Town Hall figured out (I changed my mind about 3-4x now so idk haha).
Got some villager house decor done! Cleaned up some pathways, and did more demos & moved another villager house!
It wasnt alot but it worked!

Todays To-Do List:
-Fill in water
-Move more houses
-Do another bridge demo
-Possibly finish filling in the flower bed beside Town Hall
-Start prep for the player houses/lots
-Do some cliff removal

If at least half this list gets done, itll be a good day! 😂

Belows photos are:
-Water that needs to be filled plus the cliffs that are getting destroyed!
-Sprinkles new location!
-Curlos yard decor!
-And todays island visitor... Gullivarrr!
#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #redesign #revamp #progressisperfection #itscomingtogether #islandvisitor #Gullivarrr #pirateslife

Island Re-Vamp! Day 13! +3
Island Re-Vamp! Day 13!
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 10d

Island Re-Vamp Days: 10, 11, & 12

Hello everyone!

Sorry about not having updated the island revamp thats been going on in the last few days. Life outside of gaming has been catching up and ive been dealing with some personal issues that kind of took up my headspace.

But now id like to share an update of whats gone on with the island!
So I think ive got a new look for my Town Hall which, is starting to look not half bad (seriously hate that you cant change its location but oh well 🤷‍♀️). Plus I wanted to keep my flower arrangements for Red & White with it as its my bit of Canadian flare thrown onto my island! 😆
Got some decor up at the Museum, Able Sisters, and fixed up the exterior for Nooks.
Now its just finishing moving villager houses into the new area for them (aka the villager neighborhood) and also moving the Player houses (which I need to move the rest of the villager ones before I can start that construction. And finally doing my campsite idea which not 100% sure itll work but we shall see 😅

Todays Task List:
-Move villager houses
-Finish removing bridges
-Finish Decor around Town Hall
-Fill in waterways from bridges
-Possibly do some villager yard decor
-Possibly clean up old flower beds

Heres hoping MOST of this list gets done! haha 😂

Belows photos are:
-The Museum decor, dont mind the fossils 😅
-The east entrance to the Town Hall
-The west entrance to Town Hall that needs to be filled and decorated
-The North entrance to Town Hall
-The little bit of decor for the Able Sisters (I dont know why but the iron bench in green just feels/looks right to me)
-Nooks layout (might add in some seasonal decor, we will see)
-Finally, the new location for Sprinkles, next.. Rolfs house thats just chilling in the back 😂
#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #redesign #revamp #almost2weeksworth #canadianflare #canadiangamer #progressisperfection #inforthelonghaul #gettingthingsdone #obsessed #gaminglife

Island Re-Vamp  Days: 10, 11, & 12 +6
Island Re-Vamp Days: 10, 11, & 12
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 11d

Chaam's OOTD

Chaam's OOTD
Chaam's OOTD
Chaam
Chaam Chaam
LV.19 The Best 11d

Now I know other people might know this but I know a trick to speed up buildings ingame

It is a simple way of getting buildings built, new wondering villagers, and doing in game events early or again.
It is the time changing trick you can use the switch for and this is how to use it in animal crossing new horizons.
1. Make sure animal crossing is saved and closed

2. Change the time and date of the switch to whatever you want. (Going a day backward is still the same as going forward. Nothing will disappear but the game will think a day will have passed so any buildings being built will be built even if you send the time a day back.)

3. Open animal crossing and see the trick worked.

4. To do it again, just repeat the steps.

Now I know other people might know this but I know a trick to speed up buildings ingame
Pokemon God
Pokemon God Pokemon God
LV.21 Switch 13d

I need some help.

Can anyone invite me to their island I need some iron nuggets. Please and thank you.

I need some help.
Gamerboi1109
Gamerboi1109 Gamerboi1109
LV.2 Lurker 13d

Come join us! FLG is Recruiting

We are a new clan and gonna grow fast. We have an amazing art team. It may not be the best but it’s really good. We have a lot of experienced leaders and I’m looking for people to join our clan ops and my squad. Message me for more info regarding joining. All we ask is for you to be over 16 and have discord 😎

Come join us! FLG is Recruiting
FLG Finn XI
FLG Finn XI FLG Finn XI
LV.13 The Best 12d

Omg!

I'm so happy rn I have been searching for him for hours

Omg!
Omg!
You Sus
You Sus You Sus
LV.21 I Love Food 13d

You better get more in-game events

I am quite disappointed that they still haven't brought cafe yet! Come on Nintendo!

Chaam
Chaam Chaam
LV.19 The Best 13d

Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9!

Hello fellow Crossers!
I usually do a daily post but had some personal issues that made me just keep off of my phone yesterday, so sadly I didnt give an update on the progress ive gotten done!
Im happy to say that the Able Sisters and the Museum are now moved into their new homes!
Got alot more of the of the demo done for most of the inclines, now to work on the bridges.
Sort of have an idea for town hall but not 100% sure im happy with it, might do a mock layout of it to see.
And finally its just moving villager/player houses plus doing the details in the yards.

So with that said, todays tasks:
-Move the Nook shop
-Detail around the Museum & Able Sisters
-Possibly do the town hall layout
-Minor cliff removal from pervious incline demo
-Brush away more pathways

Below are a few progression pics!
-New Museum location!
-Bitty & Beaus yard decor!
-Pumpkin Patches are finally done!
-Plus got the rest of my flower beds built!
#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #progressisperfection #itsgettingthere #redesign #revamp #changeisgood #daybyday

Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9! +4
Island Re-Vamp! Day 8 & 9!
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 13d

𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 𝚊𝚝 𝟼𝚊𝚖

The early morning lighting brings a whole new vibe to the island 😴

𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 𝚊𝚝 𝟼𝚊𝚖 +3
𝒞𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 𝚊𝚝 𝟼𝚊𝚖
puddingpanda
puddingpanda puddingpanda
LV.9 Dream Chaser 14d

anybody got the mushroom lamp DIY?

i can pay in bells🥺

anybody got the mushroom lamp DIY?
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 14d

Hangout in Paradise!

Looking for people to hangout with, get inspiration, and trade! I'm on South Hemisphere, with native Cherries. No time travel. Discord required, must be 14 or older! MBird#1574 is my Discord, please add me if you wanna play!

Feel free to add me even if this post is old- I'm always online!

Hangout in Paradise!
MagicBird
MagicBird MagicBird
LV.3 Lurker 14d

JOIN US! JOIN FLG

We are a new clan and gonna grow fast. We have an amazing art team. It may not be the best but it’s really good. We have a lot of experienced leaders and I’m looking for people to join our clan ops and my squad. Message me for more info regarding joining. All we ask is for you to be over 16 and have discord 😎

JOIN US! JOIN FLG
FLG Finn XI
FLG Finn XI FLG Finn XI
LV.13 The Best 14d

Omg

Omg
Omg
You Sus
You Sus You Sus
LV.21 I Love Food 15d

Island Re-Vamp! Day 7!

Well I may have gone waaay off track yesterday 😅
I got everything done that I wanted/needed to do (minus detailing for villager houses), but I also got more of my flower beds done (aka moved the pumpkin patch over🎃) as well set up my fruit trees to seperate the villager area.
Really liking the progress so far but man alive... I have way to much to demo 🤦‍♀️
Todays Tasks:
-Move Able sisters to get ready to set up either the new museum area or player house area
-Demo more inclines
-Destroy cliffs from previous incline and the ine coming down tomorrow
-Fix paths
-Finish moving pumpkins over/filling in that flower bed
-Possibly work on the Town Hall layout

Below are some progression pics!
-Future site of the Able Sisters!
-The start of the villager area. Fruit trees run right accross both directions
-Pumpkin Patches! Just have to remove the cliffs, fill in the dirt, and finally move the rest of the plants over
-Finally, yesterdays destruction of the waterways that were around Town Hall, just have to demo the bridges now.
#animalcrossing
#newhorizons #islandlife #islandrevamp #redesign #day7 #oneweekin #letsgetitdone #progressisperfection #gaming #enjoyingitwhileican

Island Re-Vamp! Day 7! +3
Island Re-Vamp! Day 7!
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 15d

Beau is so cute xx

He is singing song in front of Raymond and Sheldon 🥰🥰

Beau is so cute xx +1
Beau is so cute xx
Chaam
Chaam Chaam
LV.19 The Best 15d

How to Prepare for the Animal Crossing November Update

Halloween has come and gone, as someone running an Animal Crossing island, my mind is already on the horizon, wondering what this month will hold and how I can best work to bring autumn to my island. Luckily, there have been a few admittedly small additions to the tools we can use to make this a reality. Let’s take a look at the things we know have arrived already and what we suspect is on the, dare I say… horizon?

First things first, maple leaves will be coming to the game. An item that will be found scattered around town and in balloons, these will only be available for a limited time, between November 16th and the end of the month. Not only that, but these leaves are necessary components for particular crafting recipes, meaning you’ll need to take the time to gather up enough stuff before you have to wait another year to build more stuff. I have no doubt these leaves will hit the Animal Crossing online market with a vengeance, and I know you don’t want to get caught up in that, so be sure to set some time aside for this!

Additionally, a new plant has begun sprouting around the trees dotting your island; mushrooms! These tasty morsels can be gathered and used, again, for various DIY recipes. And as one might expect, these are also seasonal, though for how long is unclear at the time of writing. So again, you’ll need to take the time to gather these, but I would perhaps encourage you all to focus on gathering mushrooms over the maple leaves to some degree.

Why do I say this? Well, firstly, we don’t know how long they’ll be around, so you can’t as easily know when you won’t have access to them any longer. Nobody likes waking up one day to realize they don’t have any mushrooms left to make a… whatever soups or casseroles you make with mushrooms. Mushroom soup is a thing, right?

But secondly, I have a suspicion that mushrooms will play an important role at the end of the month. Yes, we have no confirmation of a Thanksgiving event, although I would find it incredibly odd that there isn’t one considering Franklin the turkey was already teased earlier this year. And if rumors are to be believed, we are set to see some form of cooking appear in-game soon, meaning that come Thanksgiving time, you may need to cook up a thanksgiving dinner for Franklin to spare him the traditional fate of the season. And that means lots of veggies, like mushrooms! It might be a stretch, but I think it’s a strong theory to build off of.

Is this the most exciting update in the world? No, but it certainly gives us some interesting things to do and build in the meantime. And the month’s just starting, so we’ll have to see what else we have in store down the road. What are you most excited about this November? Let me know in the comments!

How to Prepare for the Animal Crossing November Update +2
How to Prepare for the Animal Crossing November Update
TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.22 Gym Leader 16d

Selling dom

He's in boxes

Selling dom
You Sus
You Sus You Sus
LV.21 I Love Food 15d

Nook's cranny

Does anyone have anything cute selling in their store that I can come buy looking for more furniture for my house :(

Nook's cranny
Bunnybun
Bunnybun Bunnybun
LV.17 Carry Me 15d

LOOKING FOR NMTS

I got like a million bells will to buy some NMTS! If u guys are will to sell

LOOKING FOR NMTS
SnorlaxUsedMist
SnorlaxUsedMist SnorlaxUsedMist
LV.5 Mootiversary! 16d

Island Re-Vamp! Day 6!

Alrighty!
Got more houses moved yesterday and more demo done!
Paths are fixed and I may have an idea for town hall but need to demo some bridges first before moving ahead.
Wow... So much work to do and such limited time! 😅 haha
Bonus!
Our islands newest villager moved in! Sprinkle!

Todays Tasks:
-Move another home
-Demo on another incline
-Take down the cliffs from a previous incline
-Possibly do some villager details for their yards

Heres hoping this wont take to long! haha

So belows photos are:
-Destroy the cliffs
-Maybe detail the villager yards
-Our newest islander...Sprinkle!
#animalcrossing
#newhorizon #islandlife #demodays #islandrevamp #redesign #letsdothis #day6 #progressisperfection

Island Re-Vamp! Day 6! +2
Island Re-Vamp! Day 6!
Hailbail97
Hailbail97 Hailbail97
LV.18 Sage 16d

cheap

cheap
cheap
gametrade gametrade
LV.2 Lurker 17d

looking for people to play animal crossing with ❤️

hello there!!! I am looking for people to play animal crossing new leaf for 3ds !! Please hmu if you are interested!!! Also send me your friend code!! 😘

looking for people to play animal crossing with ❤️
trippylailaaa
trippylailaaa trippylailaaa
LV.2 Dream Chaser 16d
Home