🎫 DO YOU WANT A FREE STACK OF NOOK MILES TICKETS?🎫

You can get a free stack of 10 Nook Miles Tickets very easily just by completing three short steps!

1. Join our community Discord Server and hit level 10
2. Like this post
3. Comment below on this post with your discord name

Server link:
https://discord.gg/2WvDw9G
(if that link gives you trouble copy and paste it into your address bar)
Once I verify that you've hit level 10 I will meet with you asap in game to deliver your 10 NMT's (basically 1 million bells for free!)

We have an awesome server with tons to do and lots of Fandom groups including ANIMAL CROSSING, but also Pokémon, Among Us, Super Smash, and more!

We also have tons of giveaways all the time for Pokémon and for Animal Crossing so come to our server and join in on all the fun!

See you there 😊

🎫 DO YOU WANT A FREE STACK OF NOOK MILES TICKETS?🎫
Shadonai
Shadonai Shadonai
LV.23 Shadow 14h

Getting Your Animal Crossing Island Ready for Halloween

We’re well into September now, which means that for many people, Halloween season is in full swing. Around town, I’ve seen the Spirit Halloween stores pop up, and it’s hard to ignore the chill in the air. There’s no doubt that folks are looking to celebrate the season, but this will be all the harder for most this year due to the pandemic. Luckily, Animal Crossing, as always, has a way of allowing folks to express themselves from the safety of their own homes. So, let’s take a look at some ways in which people can start to show off their holiday spirit from in-game.

Many users have noted that, compared to Animal Crossing: New Leaf, there are far fewer decorations to utilize for the Halloween festivities; hopefully, we’ll see more in the near future when a certain pumpkin-headed NPC comes wandering around town. But in the meantime, folks have found some clever ways of creating these decorations. Some people have made custom hat designs that have allowed them to create the illusion of a pumpkin patch. Others have taken advantage of Redd’s duplicitous nature, using the haunted paintings he sells to their spooky advantage.

I’ve also seen those who have begun making lanterns with special designs that reflect the season, with goats and witches glowing out of traditional lantern designs. While these aren’t quite the same as pumpkin lanterns, they certainly have the right flair and spirit about them, looking to recreate the feeling we all crave for.

But what are some original things you can do to liven up your towns and make them more spook-tacular? For my money, prepping your Halloween costumes well in advance might be the way to go. The Abel Sisters have already been selling folks a variety of different costumes than can be worn for some time now, so if you’re looking for a quick fix, that’s a pretty easy option to take advantage of. I imagine that there’s a good chance that there will be more costume options provided during the Halloween season as well. For what it’s worth, though, I’d much rather get a jump start on the process and have my own, original look rather than one that’s just handed out to me. It makes it more personal, more exciting, more enticing, and I can create whatever the heck I want as opposed to being bound to Nintendo’s pre-written suggestions.

Beyond this, I’d recommend looking through whatever decorations and furniture you have available and start brainstorming ways to make scary layouts. We don’t know what decorations options we’ll get down the road, but it’s more than likely that players will need substitutes for more than one decoration preference at some point.

What are you most looking forward to during the Halloween season? Any idea what you’re dressing up as this year, in or out of game? Let me know down below!

Getting Your Animal Crossing Island Ready for Halloween +2
Getting Your Animal Crossing Island Ready for Halloween
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.18 Gym Leader 2d

Date night with hubby 🥺

He’s still very new to the game, but he brought me on a little tour of his growing museum last night. Cutest shit ngl.

#daarksunshinee
#animalcrossingnewhorizons #animalcrossing #newhorizons #nintendo #nintendoswitch #nintendoswitchlite

Date night with hubby 🥺 +4
Date night with hubby 🥺
daarksunshinee
daarksunshinee daarksunshinee
LV.20 Rare Candy 2d

(ACNH) Pink Rose Delivery Group :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1064012394017578/?ref=share

(ACNH) Pink Rose Delivery Group :
TangledInLife
TangledInLife TangledInLife
LV.2 Lurker 1d

message me if u have any of the items on the post below as need them badly

https://moot.us/lounges/311/boards/1437/posts/4659464/hi-if-anyone-has-these-items-can-i-have-them-pleas

message me if u have any of the items on the post below as need them badly
princess
princess princess
LV.18 Enderman 2d

Any good designs for a pool?

Any good designs for a pool?
Itsmatt05
Itsmatt05 Itsmatt05
LV.10 Nomad 2d

Sable opens up 🥺

I too got annoyed at how cold she was at first... but she finally introduced herself to me - officially! So here’s another ACNH player post of Sable finally saying hi!

#daarksunshinee
#animalcrossingnewhorizons #animalcrossing #newhorizons #nintendo #nintendogames #nintendogaming #ac #accommunity #acnhcommunity #animalcrossingcommunity #nintendoswitch #nintendoswitchgaming #nintendoswitchlite #gamingscreenshots #acsable

Sable opens up 🥺
Sable opens up 🥺
daarksunshinee
LV.20 Rare Candy 3d

Fall Update

Who else is excited for the fall / halloween update? 😊 I already changed my island layout to be ready for the halloween.. lol💕🎃💀👻

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/1309478219968655360?s=21

Fall Update
시아
시아 시아
LV.19 Sage 2d

New to ACNH and in need of bells to move houses to create dream island

Hey I'm new to AC and was really hoping someone might be able to spare a few bell just to help me get on my feet for a little while. Anything will help. I am willing to trade if needed but just saying I don't have much but my goal is 350,000 bells.

New to ACNH and in need of bells to move houses to create dream island
IrkinInvader895
IrkinInvader895 IrkinInvader895
LV.10 Nomad 2d

Meme TIME!

Meme TIME!
Meme TIME!
CastheTurnuper CastheTurnuper
LV.2 Lurker 4d

READ THE POST BELOW TY

https://moot.us/lounges/311/boards/1437/posts/4659464/hi-if-anyone-has-these-items-can-i-have-them-pleas

READ THE POST BELOW TY
princess
princess princess
LV.18 Enderman 4d

*Final Update Turtle Island #TurtleGang

Gmines012YT
Gmines012YT Gmines012YT
LV.20 Link 3d

*Updated #TurtleGang

*Updated #TurtleGang
*Updated #TurtleGang
Gmines012YT
Gmines012YT Gmines012YT
LV.20 Link 3d

Big Fish Island nah... Turtle Island #TurtleGang

Gmines012YT
Gmines012YT Gmines012YT
LV.20 Link 3d

I will take anything you dont want

If you are actually interested comment

I will take anything you dont want
Stale1sprite
Stale1sprite Stale1sprite
LV.8 I'm a Bot 4d

CUTTING BOARD

I need a cutting board or a cutting board diy would be even better

CUTTING BOARD
Hedgehog Girl
Hedgehog Girl Hedgehog Girl
LV.2 Lurker 3d

When you put the furniture in the wrong spot

DinonuggiesYT
DinonuggiesYT DinonuggiesYT
LV.16 Shotcaller 5d

Double rainbow😊✨🌈

Double rainbow😊✨🌈 +1
Double rainbow😊✨🌈
시아
시아 시아
LV.19 Sage 4d

I Love Writing.

I miss the penpal days. 😔

I Love Writing.
I Love Writing.
Caveman
Caveman Caveman
LV.23 Wolf 5d

WHO WANTS 300,000 BELLS?

I need all of the fruit and every kind of flower please! Doesn’t matter what colors!!!!

WHO WANTS 300,000 BELLS?
annamalcrosser
annamalcrosser annamalcrosser
LV.2 Lurker 6d

READ BELOW

https://moot.us/lounges/311/boards/1437/posts/4714092/who-can-give-me-any-of-these-items-message-if-can

READ BELOW
NO NAME NO NAME
6d

READ BELOW NEED BADLY

READ BELOW NEED BADLY
princess
princess princess
LV.18 Enderman 6d

Agreed 🙌

Agreed 🙌
Agreed 🙌
Senpai Tala
Senpai Tala Senpai Tala
LV.7 Nomad 6d

Hanging out with Zell!

#daarksunshinee #acnh #animalcrossingnewhorizons #animalcrossing #newhorizons #nintento #nintendogaming #gamingscreenshots

Hanging out with Zell!
Hanging out with Zell!
daarksunshinee
LV.20 Rare Candy 7d

how can you tell if a painting is fake?

how can you tell if a painting is fake?
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 6d

🤩 The Shadow Den is Back! 🤩

Hey everyone! Good news, the new and improved Shadonai's Shadow Den community discord server is back and open to new members again! 😁

We have a full Animal Crossing category for any of your game needs, along with tons of other categories and channels for all kinds of different Fandoms and hobbies.

Go ahead and come on in to check out all the new changes and features.

https://discord.gg/2WvDw9G

(If the link doesn't work then copy and paste it into the address bar)

🤩 The Shadow Den is Back! 🤩
Shadonai
Shadonai Shadonai
LV.23 Shadow 6d

STOP MOVING!

STOP MOVING!
STOP MOVING!
xxMelloMatt
xxMelloMatt xxMelloMatt
LV.17 Parasite 7d

Omg fucking luck

AFTER all those yearssss catching cbass finally i got my shark but not one but 3, 3 in one day ;-; im sooo happei

Omg fucking luck
Omg fucking luck
Truckkun
Truckkun Truckkun
LV.15 Team Rocket 8d

who can give me any of these items? message if can thanks

nmt
bells
mush lamp
any fairy forest type items
rattan wardrobe BLACK
cute items
garden wagon
diys
stuff dont want
kitchen island
rattan stuff
city wallpaper
beige art deco wall
beach towl
blossom viewing lanterns
blue dotted rug
bonsai shelf
botanical rug
bunny day garland
star garland
cherry blossom branches
cresent moon chair
fan palms
garden bench
terranium
hanging terranium
hyancinth lamp
infused water dispenser
log decorative shelfs
outdoor baths
shell bed
shell fountain
MESSAGE IF HAVE ANY

who can give me any of these items? message if can thanks
NO NAME NO NAME
8d

@beingtrish

Thanks for the giveaways. I know I'm always late to post the appreciation but I'm just chilling and it is appreciated. 👍

If you guys play Animal Crossing and have a Twitter, follow her @beingtrish for AC giveaways once in awhile. 😄

@beingtrish
@beingtrish
Caveman
Caveman Caveman
LV.23 Wolf 8d

Becoming a Fashion Icon in Animal Crossing

Animal Crossing has been a bastion of creativity for those cooped up at home, especially those looking to share their love of fashion with the world. Many professional companies have gone so far as to advertise their wares through the game, which is an incredible thing for the game to boast. But what does that mean for you, the player? Could you become the next fashion icon? Maybe; let’s take a look at some of the things people are doing right now in the game and see if we can’t glean some ways to help you become a fashion icon in Animal Crossing.

One of the biggest tools of Animal Crossing is the ability to not just customize clothing items, but to do it quickly. You can release 5 versions of the same outfit in a matter of minutes and see which one sticks. If a specific look doesn’t catch on, no harm or foul, it’s not like you wasted any actual materials on the project. Quickly trying different ideas and putting them out in the wild to see what sticks will give you the data to allow you to make better items in the future, pointing you in a more productive direction.

One of the biggest leaps for anyone to take currently is how to get people to pay attention to your work. With so many people hopping online hoping to catch that fashion train before it leaves the station, you have to find methods to make you and your work stand out from the pack. One of those ways is having a gimmick or a specific audience you’re looking to reach with your work. Shiv, for instance, is an artist who specializes in Indian wear in-game, a style that has been sorely lacking up until this point. Marketing her work with professional flyers and images, she’s had great success drawing people in.

Others have used this chance to create articles of clothing that make folks aware of specific social issues. The Trevor Project has been helping to make a line of LGBTQ clothes in Animal Crossing in an effort to make folks aware of LGBTQ youth suicides, a trend that has been escalating this year. With a game that can reach so many, maybe you can make a difference in the lives of others, either through your support for their plight or by educating those who wouldn’t have known otherwise.

The last and perhaps most important strategy to consider is collaboration. Work with other designers to get inspiration, work on designs together, or just talk. By engaging in that community, you’ll likely make friends, but also budding partners in your endeavors, providing hints at what will help make you successful. Animal Crossing is about unity, and what better represents that than creators using the platform to work together?

What do you think? Do you have what it takes to be the next fashion icon of New Horizons? Show off some of your designs in the comments!

Becoming a Fashion Icon in Animal Crossing +2
Becoming a Fashion Icon in Animal Crossing
TwoFacedJoker383
TwoFacedJoker383 TwoFacedJoker383
verified LV.18 Gym Leader 11d

Hey i’m looking for white Iron Worktable

i’m paying bells

Hey i’m looking for white Iron Worktable
Im2g0o0df0ru
Im2g0o0df0ru Im2g0o0df0ru
LV.6 Assassin 9d

FORREAAAL

FORREAAAL
FORREAAAL
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 9d

Looking for a Dunkleosteron fossil

This is the last one I need and I will give it to me first will receive 99,000.

Pandalover917
Pandalover917 Pandalover917
LV.8 Nomad 10d

I want your clothes!

I want your clothes that you dont want, and if anyone give me a black maid outfit i would really appreciate it

I want your clothes!
Stale1sprite
Stale1sprite Stale1sprite
LV.8 I'm a Bot 9d

Caveman & Sugarplum's Marriage!?😱🤔 ❤

My fellow Mooties and Animal Crossing fans! I invite you all to hear the tale of how I got hitched to the cute and adorable Sugarplum!

Feel free to share this post with your friends and family. Perhaps it will inspire someone somewhere out there to do the same.👍

So, here it goes...

Sugarplum: (calls Caveman) Hey, Caveman! Can you do me a favor?

Caveman: Sure, what's up?

Sugarplum: Can you deliver some items to my brother for me?

Caveman: Sure, that's easy.

Sugarplum: Yes! Fly to my island to pick up the stuff then you can go to my brother's island to drop them off. You should make some space because I think I might have overdone a little. 🧏‍♀️

Caveman: Uhhh...Ok. Just in case, I'll empty my pockets before I head out.

-CAVEMAN FLIES TO SUGARPLUM'S ISLAND-

Caveman: Alright, I'm here...So where's the st---
Sugarplum: Hehehe...😚

Caveman: 🤦‍♂️😑

(Caveman fitted as much items as he could in his pocket but...)

Sugarplum: Oh...It seems you can't fit the roses and money bag in your pockets...Oh, well, it's OK. You can come back later. 😁

Caveman: 😑

-FLIES TO SUGARPLUM'S BROTHER ISLAND-

-DUMPS IT ALL OFF AND FLIES BACK-

Caveman: Whew...I feel sooooo relieved after all that dumping 😏 *ahem* I'm back!

Sugarplum: Yay! Thank you so much! 🥰 I got something for you too!

Caveman: Awwwwww...You didn't have to. 🥰

Sugarplum: Here's a bunch of nerdy sciencey space stuff that I know you love! 😁👍

Caveman: 😢

Sugarplum: Uhhh...Caveman...?

Caveman: Sugarplum...

Sugarplum: Yes...?

Caveman: Will you marry me? 💍 ❤

Sugarplum: Whew...You had me worried there for a second. Sure, I'll marry you. 😁

Caveman: ALRIGHT! AWESOME!

KIDDING! Here's how it really happened. PICTURE TIME!
I'M SUCH A ROMANTIC. WHAT A PROPOSAL.
SHE THOUGHT I HAD SECOND THOUGHTS BUT...I WAS JUST SNEEZING.
AWWWWWW...AREN'T WE CUTE!?
OH, YOU KNOW...😏
WE DID THE "BOOM BOOM"...A LOT...🤭
AND SO, THAT'S HOW WE GOT HITCHED.

WE STILL STAY ON SEPARATE ISLANDS BUT VISIT EVERY SO OFTEN FOR..."BOOM BOOM" AND STUFF.

I WON'T DIVORCE HER...BECAUSE IF I DO, SHE'LL OWN HALF MY ISLAND OR MORE. 😑

I LOVE MY LITTLE SUGARPLUM ♥

Uh...Where was I going with this...Oh, right. I'm not going anywhere now. 😑

KIDS...MAYBE NEXT TIME, I'LL TELL YOU THE STORY OF HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. 😂🤣

Caveman & Sugarplum's Marriage!?😱🤔 ❤ +6
Caveman & Sugarplum's Marriage!?😱🤔 ❤
Caveman
Caveman Caveman
LV.23 Wolf 12d

i lost a star);

i had a 2 star rating now i have 1 😭😭 i just wanna be able to edit my island. Any tips??

i lost a star);
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 11d

FISH BAIT🐟

Yooo who wants to buy stacks of fish bait

FISH BAIT🐟
Crusader00 Crusader00
LV.3 Lurker 11d

Looking for astrological DIY! Specifically Leo!

Looking for astrological DIY! Specifically Leo!
Angeeelpieee98
Angeeelpieee98 Angeeelpieee98
LV.3 Lurker 12d

Zell was sick...

...all I can think of is COVID lol.

#daarksunshinee
#animalcrossing #animalcrossingnewhorizons #acnh #newhorizons #acnhcommunity #animalcrossingcommunity #nintendoswitch #nintendogaming #nintendoswitchlite #acvillager #animalcrossingvillagers

Zell was sick...
Zell was sick...
daarksunshinee
LV.20 Rare Candy 12d

So my hubby started playing..

He’s so cute haha I just bought him ACNH and he seems to be enjoying it! Then today he sent me this lol

#daarksunshinee
#acnh #animalcrossing #newhorizons #animalcrossingnewhorizons

daarksunshinee
LV.20 Rare Candy 12d

what would be life without ACNH?

It wouldnt be life 🥺

what would be life without ACNH?
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 13d

Free Pink Lilies

Hi. I have some spare pink lilies on my island. Please DM me and I can deliver a bunch

Free Pink Lilies
Kee
Kee Kee
LV.5 Lurker 13d

Catch of the Day! Golden Trout!

Catch of the Day! Golden Trout! +3
Catch of the Day! Golden Trout!
Caveman
Caveman Caveman
LV.23 Wolf 13d

yesterday kevin was naurto running

Mighty oh QUACKs
Mighty oh QUACKs Mighty oh QUACKs
LV.25 Professional Noob 14d

!◇○¤☆READ BELOW☆¤◇○!

!◇○¤☆READ BELOW☆¤◇○!
princess
princess princess
LV.18 Enderman 14d

checkout my bedroom & bathroom 😁

checkout my bedroom & bathroom 😁 +1
checkout my bedroom & bathroom 😁
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 14d

what are characters i should look out for to invite to my island?

who are characters that i shouldnt bother inviting

what are characters i should look out for to invite to my island?
Pinksloth♡
Pinksloth♡ Pinksloth♡
LV.22 PlayStation 14d

Oh, Reneigh...

Wise ol' Reneigh 😌

Oh, Reneigh...
Oh, Reneigh...
Caveman
Caveman Caveman
LV.23 Wolf 14d

Looking for large or Regular Star Fragments... would really like to and myself a wand I have a few

Just not enough 😭 I can give you fruit I have abundance of that 🤣

Looking for large or Regular Star Fragments... would really like to and myself a wand I have a few
Sugarplum
Sugarplum Sugarplum
LV.20 Professional Noob 14d
Home