New video out now!
Some Reyna gameplay. Don't forget to please like and subscribe I try to post every Tuesday
Setting Up comp team!
Hey guys! We are looking fo motivated Valorant players to join our Group and possibly teams.
Any rank above Bronze is more than welcome! If you are intrested just come join our discord ;) https://discord.gg/y4fvrF
Team to play valorant
Shit honestly id play with anybody iron 1 or higher idk 😭😭. I'm bronze 1 if youre curious
Just keep shooting
I haven't been playing lately since I've been busy practicing for my recording. Anyyyways, decided to play hahah.
So many smokes but idk I just decided to just keep shooting there, glad I still got em kills there
We are recruiting any type of player. All you need to do/ have is discord, tryout, and be active on discord, so dm me if your interested
We already have
2 smokes- brimstone,Omen
Duelist/Entry Fragger- Reyna
Do you wanna join some active people?
Do you wanna join a chill and non-toxic group of gamers? We have members across all regions & platforms and much more than just a simple LFG Discord so come and join us if you wanna have some fun and play with some great people! We are mainly casual but also have a competitive!
My Gratitude 🥰
Almost there to my dream🥰 I'm so proud to those who are supporting my stream everyday 😘 Thank you so much! This community of mellows are growing! Thank you for the trust and love you've given to me😭
I promise I will somehow repay you all someday!🤗
Let's get this milestone done together later on my stream on Twitch!
See you there
3 headshots but 4 kills “That’s a CLIP” ><!
I tried :T but it’s so hard T. T
Podcast about Valorant!
I would like to have guest for my new podcast called StrafePeekin on Spotify. If you are good in mechanical and strategic stuff in Valorant I would like to invite you to the podcast. Next episode will be about the new agent KillJoy. Just dm me if you're interested.
TeamHYP3R (H3) EST. Feb 2020 Recruiting
TeamHYP3R is currently recruiting a variety of talents from Roster members to Discord Staff to Coaches if your looking for a Valorant Group where you can make an impact add my Discord: SwiftsHyp3r#3720 we have almost 10K followers on Twitch and are constantly growing and adapting.
Pls people help me GET OUT OF SILVER - Mo1styPa1ms#NA1
Pls help me get out of silver and into gold (NA)
Trying to prove a point to a friend
Help anyone in silver/bronze
Clan tryouts - Twitch.tv/scorpchain
Clan tryouts - Twitch.tv/scorpchain
I can really use some of y’all help and really appreciate it if you do
So if you actually took your time to read this thank you so this been a dream for aa while for me just to blow up on yt and I would really appreciate if you guys were to sub https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdnz2b9vxpiqcsXJKWSJdw
and just help out I will be posting soon I just haven’t been posting because lack of motivation but now I’m ready and I really want this to happen
Anyone knows any legit Giveaway service?
I am too broke to buy skins. Anyone doing legit Giveaways?
I just started playing valorant a few days ago. Any tips?
Kai popping off!
First time getting 20+ and first time getting 14+ kills, kind of popped off😎 I almost clutch 3 times but I choked😔
But yeah I'm proud! (My username is KaiUwU) Don't look at my deaths.....
(Crab took the screenshot for me, his a nice guy :3)
Let's talk. Kills record.
What is your kills record? =)
Mine is 50 kills with reyna in 40 rounds long game.
And if u know what is The longest Valorant game, Please share it. =)
Dont forget to share your awesome kills record in comments. :)
Looking to tryout
Looking to try out for an esport team! I have highlights and i stream so come check me out!
just got the game
I've played like 5 games so I'm still ass, anyone looking to play?
Looking for people to play valorant with me
Europe have a mic and speak english please
Can someone like this post and follow me. Couse i need followers for quest.
U can unfollow me later:)
push with spike please
ignore my horrible spray and my even worse laugh. but here is a wild viper showing you PRO strats.
I wanna rank up so bad ;-;
I suck at the game but I've been playing so much ranked and It's just been me losing rating and gaining rating again and again, I even aced in that last game :(
Key Takeaways from the Faze Valorant Invitational
The Valorant Faze Invitational ended yesterday, with TSM beating Sentinels 3-2 to win the tourney, and $25,000. But, what can the average player take away from how the pros play? Here are some takeaways I got from watching, and analyzing various matches from the Faze Valorant Invitational. The first 3 are going to be comments on new agents that are emerging as part of the Act 2 meta.
1. Phoenix emerges as the best entry fragger. Once considered an irrelevant part of the meta, many pros, most notably Drone of TSM showed just how effective he can be. As one of the 3 agents who can heal himself, as well as having probably the best flash in the game, combined with an ultimate which can get kills and information on where the enemies are, makes him a great choice. He is essentially a better Reyna, and is the ultimate entry fragger for leading your team into site for a plant, or to play an aggressive defense.
2. A good Sova can make all the difference. At least in my matches, Sova is really underplayed. He is one of the 2 agents in he game centered around information, which is a critical tool in any round. His Owl drone is a great tool for information, almost as good as Phoenix's ultimate. His recon arrow can reveal where the enemy team is, and the shock dart is great at forcing enemies out of spaces. His ultimate can be an easy kill if paired with his Owl drone or recon bolt. However, Sova is a very hard agent to use, which is why many don't play him. But, the challenge is more than worth it, if you take the time to learn the agent, you can turn the tide in many of your matches. There are also plenty of Youtube videos that go through the best Sova recon dart alignment for each map.
3. Sage isn't essential. In many of my games, if the first 4 people don't pick Sage, the last one is usually peer-pressured into choosing her. And while she is probably S-tier, and one of the best agents right now, you can have a team comp without a Sage. Especially if you're playing a map like Ascent where you might want to go with both Brim and Omen, without a Sage, as that is a map where smokes are crucial. Sage is a really strong agent right now, but keep in mind that you don't always need her. Many pro comps don't have a sage, and they can still succeed and win without her.
4. You can give up site. When defending, if the entire enemy team is pushing hard on site, and you know that at best, you can get 1 kill, but you will probably get traded out, you can tactically retreat. Then, once you get away, you can wait for your team to rotate, and then push to retake site as a team. For instance, if you're defending B site on Ascent and you're in CT side, you can pull back, instead of trying to contest site, and dying. This way, your team will have greater numbers when going for the retake. This won't always be an option, but its something to consider.
5. Leaving a lurker. In almost every push when attacking, the other team would leave one player on the other site, usually to stop a long flank, or to flank themselves, and hit the defense from the side, or the back. This is a great way to keep the enemy team guessing. So, in your games, you can 4 stack and rush a site, and leave one guy on the other site, instead of a regular 5 stack.Similarly, on Defense, unless the spike is planted, or the spike carrier was killed, leaving one guy to defend the B site, even if it looks like a push onto A site, can work out, because the other team could be faking, or trying to sneak the spike into the other site while the defense all rotates. That is why you should always leave a lurker behind.
I hope these tips were helpful, and will help you improve. See you on the Battlefield!
Looking for an egyptian gamer girl
if you are a egyptian gamer girl just let me know :P
and lets have fun
Tip of the day!#1
Use your Are abilites, sage slow, hothands, molly, Etc. To bait the enemies attention.
If They Lose. We are Hackers.
Watch "Valorant Ranked Competitive | Episode 2 - They Called Us Hackers | Reyna - Valorant Gameplay" on YouTube
Best Valorant Team Play 😲
Watch "Valorant Ranked Competitive | Episode 6 - Best Team Play Part - 1 | Reyna Valorant Gameplay" on YouTube
TeamHYP3R (H3) EST. Feb 2020
Are you looking for an established org to tryout and maybe even play for look no further! TeamHYP3R owned by SwiftsHyp3r is a growing comp team looking for a variety of skills from Roster Players, to Back-up Roster, Discord Staff, Recruiters, Coaches, Sponsors, and members. Do you have your own Team? That’s fine H3 is also interested in Hosting small tourneys against other known teams for wagers. Still have questions? Add my Discord: SwiftsHyp3r#3720 still don’t believe in the team? Check out my Twitch https://twitch.tv/SwiftsHyp3r with almost 10,000 followers!
Ranked is not easy.
Watch "Valorant Ranked Competitive | Episode 1 - Reyna Valorant Gameplay" on YouTube
My Youtube Channel
Hey guys and girls.. Duorhs Here. I created a gaming Channel 3 weeks ago. I started out with Valorant and now slow covering all the games am good in. i'm uploading new video everyday now. if you have a minute do checkout my channel on Youtube. Leave a like if you liked any of my video. A Subscribe to my channel would be unimaginable. Thanks for watching. And a Share would be magnificent.
Watch Your Backs
Watch "Valorant Ranked Competitive | Episode 5 - Playing Sneaky | Reyna - Valorant Gameplay" on YouTube
Looking for a valorant clan??
Hey everyone team static has decided to open a valorant team with Fortnite team if you r looking to play fortnite or valorant as a pro player content creator or an editor pls join our discord server