I've never played any tips

CLIXZ_Ghostz CLIXZ_Ghostz LV.2 Lurker 22d
I've never played any tips

Looking for Valorant players that are wanting to join a team!

I am the owner of Challenger Gaming and we are looking for Valorant players that are wanting to play competitively and form a great team with great communication!

Message us over at Instagram.com/challengergg

Rederino Rederino LV.2 Lurker 22d
Looking for Valorant players that are wanting to join a team!

Do you think the valorant community is toxic?

I have been wondering this because everyone I’ve met has been nice but then there are some people that are really toxic. Has this been happening with you guys too?

Realpizzasteve(RPS) Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking 22d
Do you think the valorant community is toxic?

valorant games

49 kill game and we still lost twitch.tv/goatedgray

valorant games
Josh Gray LV.2 Lurker 22d
valorant games

It's Valorant Time

Enjoy montages of the best moments in Valorant? The worst? Well, tune in to "It's Valorant Time" with Brando and the boys to see how part of the beta and current release of the game is flowing.

https://youtu.be/pYFwH8Rwbqg

I hope you all enjoy the video! Be sure to leave a like and subscribe if you enjoy! Let me know what your favorite clip is in the comment section!

Brando, The Lord Brando, The Lord LV.5 Lurker 22d
It's Valorant Time

Need some chill people to play with NA only

Add my id Suckanease#NA1

Suckanease Suckanease LV.2 Lurker 22d

Etsitään Suomalaisia Pelaajia tiimiin

Meillä oisi kavereitteni kanssa tiimin perustus tekeillä jos löytyisi halukkaita taikka vaan peliseuraa niin ilmoitteleppa minulle.

Green_HNT Green_HNT LV.2 Lurker 22d
Etsitään Suomalaisia Pelaajia tiimiin

llooking for someone to chill with playing valorant english/polish My nickname: Tomek#69420

nieamczar nieamczar LV.2 Lurker 22d
llooking for someone to chill with playing valorant english/polish My nickname: Tomek#69420

Looking for 3 players

Trying to get a 5 stack to rank as much as possible. If I don’t think you fit in with the team we will kick you.

Simp1x Simp1x LV.2 Clearly Hacking 21d
Looking for 3 players

YouTube video

Trying to start up a new channel. New video out, Valorant: Ft. The boys. By Airzq

Jyrs. Jyrs. LV.2 Lurker 22d
YouTube video

Challengergg recruits!

Good players , reliable ,montages were gunna make a scene!

Chiikyugai Chiikyugai LV.2 Lurker 22d
Challengergg recruits!

QWERTY

Not really needing players just want the coins

haVOC haVOC LV.3 Lurker 22d
QWERTY

Looking for a Community?

We are Inevitable. We are built around friendship, being nice and being competitive when we need to be. We are looking for coaches, More editors, and more Competitive members. Dm me if you are interested. We accept all platforms but you must have discord on your phone or pc.

Looking for a Community?
FoxRL FoxRL LV.5 4x Champion! 22d
Looking for a Community?

Gaming on Valorant

Need at least 2 or 3 people to play with me and my friend. Discord is required and ill say my username on the call on discord.

Sageヅ Sageヅ LV.2 Lurker 22d
Gaming on Valorant

Ok so I need you're help I'm making a game right and money plus game mix well right so like help plz

Um so like the title says I need money if you're willing to support my game I would appreciate it and if you want more info just ask

Chara 137 Chara 137 LV.3 Monster 21d
Ok so I need you're help I'm making a game right and money plus game mix well right so like help plz

Need Two for val

Anyone who knows what they are doing hit me up

thatkidiaein thatkidiaein LV.3 Lurker 22d
Need Two for val

Neww

https://youtu.be/udH1i--XSLU

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 22d
Neww

Brimstone guide in Ascent

This is the guide for Brimstone in Ascent.

I think many of us already have discovered useful spots for his smoke or molly, so please share your tips as well!

Incendiary spots
1) Mid catwalk to B site default molly

This molly is useful for clearing the default plant spot on B site. Position yourself in the corner, line up with the ice pillar shown, and bring your cursor all the way up until its between the top of the cloud and the top of the tower to the left.

2) Mid cubby to A site default molly

This molly is great covering the A site default spot. Position yourself in the corner and copy our crosshair placement. Look at the icon over the incendiary and line up the middle of the reticle icon with the edge of the cloud as shown.

3) A lobby to mid catwalk molly

This is useful for enabling your mid players to take map control. Position yourself in the corner and aim at the imaginary point between where the wall meets the cloud and the edge of the gray on the cloud. You can also use the HUD icon above the incendiary for reference. The dot at the top of it should rest just below the wall.

Now, let's see the smoke spots. Sometimes the defender team comes out until A Main or B Main, but that will be easier for you. I recommend you to set smokes near Mid Market gate or A Rafters, A Link gate when you rush to the site. If you rush to the Mid, set smokes on Mid Bottom and Mid Cubby to block their sight.

These spots are for offense teams and it's just my opinion. Share your opinions for perfect smoke spots in Ascent!

Ascent is a new map, so many players are not used to find lurking spots. This map is huge so there are so many lurking spots for the defender team. (Offenders can use these lurking spots as well since they plant a Spike)

Let me share the lurking spots where I killed the enemies or was killed.
Especially B main, Mid Cubby, Mid Bottom, beyond A Link (before A window) is defender's favorite spots for lurking. Make sure that use smoke or flashbang before you enter those places.

Under A rafter, there's a kind of bunker. If offender have planted a Spike, some of them will be there for 99% sure. Make some defuse sound to lure them out or set smoke, flashbang, etc.

These are nice spots to use Brimstone's ult.

As I said, under A rafter bunker is offense team's favorite place to lurk but Brimstone's ult can cover the whole area. They have no choice but get out of the place unless they just want to die there.

If the offender team has planted Spike on B site, mostly they are hiding in B back. B back is larger than A rafter under, so Brimstone's ult cannot cover the whole area. However, at least he can force them to move their position with his ult so it will be easier to prepare.

Brimstone guide in Ascent +6
NelsonRB NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 25d
Brimstone guide in Ascent

Is Viper weak?

I played Viper a lot of times (in Beta too) and I felt she is a bit weak compared to other Agents. Any thoughts?

Hengspi Hengspi LV.4 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 23d
Is Viper weak?

QuickScope With A lil 2k

QuickScope With A lil 2k
HoppedByWindz HoppedByWindz LV.4 Clearly Hacking 23d
QuickScope With A lil 2k

What are your favorite agents and why?

I’m bored right now and I just wanna interact with people

Realpizzasteve(RPS) Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking 22d
What are your favorite agents and why?

Visit this link as they sponsor me

https://www.subpals.com/?ref=3347&campaign=LightspeedAssassins

Lightspeed CRISPY Lightspeed CRISPY LV.8 Dub Collector 23d
Visit this link as they sponsor me

Need Players Now I'm not classed yet but I need only a few more games. I'm in Europe server and PC

GreenSMOG LV.2 Lurker 23d
Need Players Now I'm not classed yet but I need only a few more games. I'm in Europe server and PC

My cool double kill. Looking for friends that like this game too!

Did this the first night I started playing this game. I was emmediatley hooked!

GalaxyGunSlinger GalaxyGunSlinger LV.2 Lurker 23d

Team Hyp3R (H3) is Recruiting!

What sets us apart from other Valorant Teams?

•We are a Group of Determined Valorant Players Looking to make it in the esports scene

•We are Currently cresting our own team Jerseys for players selected onto the team

•We have a playbook for map specific strats and Agents

•We are Driven to grow and outperform our Competition

•Do you Need Another Reason? If so this probably isn’t the team for you our only goal is to better ourselves and our team we aren’t doing this for the Hyp3😜

SilentSwift SilentSwift LV.13 Clearly Hacking 24d

Here we go with the Second Part

It's my new youtube channel starting from scratch! Montage and Gameplay here. I hope you all enjoy! If there is any suggestion, leave a comment! Have a Good day...
https://youtu.be/-KHNa0rl8L8

TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 23d
Here we go with the Second Part

1.01 Patch Notes: Sage Nerfed And More

Changes to Sage, Spike Rush mode, and some performance adjustments arrive in Valorant one week after launch.

After several weeks in closed beta, Valorant finally launched on PC at the start of the month. Its first post-launch patch is update 1.01, which arrives just one week after Valorant released via update 1.0. Patch 1.01 brings with it a few notable changes, including a nerf to healer character Sage and a small addition to Spike Rush mode. There is still no word on when ranked mode is coming back. Read more about the changes, as well as the full patch notes, below.

Please click the link to see detailed patch notes
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/valorant-update-101-patch-notes-sage-nerfed-and-mo/1100-6478205/

DOThETRiCK DOThETRiCK LV.20 S 23d
1.01 Patch Notes: Sage Nerfed And More

YES, please!

I hope I can unlock my second agent finally! And also close to get Reyna by assignment!

Patch Link:
https://t.co/wVVLeHdf20

YES, please!
StabberGirl StabberGirl LV.13 Beast 23d
YES, please!

Omen's one-way smoke guide in Ascent Vol.2

4) A site to A link one-way smoke

This is the best oneway for denying an A link push, but can be hard to setup. Jiggle the smoke back and forth until you see the green marker suspended on the wall, and make sure you raise your cursor slightly above the marker, otherwise it'll fall through.

5) A main to A lobby one-way smoke

This one-way is great if you want to aggressively peak the enemies pushing into A main or if you're defending a retake and expect a flanker. Jiggle the smoke back and forth until you see the green marker suspended on the wall.

6) B heaven to B main one-way smoke

This one-way is great for denying a B main push. Jiggle the smoke back and forth until you see the green marker suspended on the wall. You want the smoke to be as far left as possible to control more space.

Omen's one-way smoke guide in Ascent Vol.2 +2
NelsonRB NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 23d
Omen's one-way smoke guide in Ascent Vol.2

Am I God | A Valorant Montage by Sk!pper.-

https://youtu.be/fVhtrTlSh98

Sk!pper. Sk!pper. LV.4 Lurker 23d
Am I God | A Valorant Montage by Sk!pper.-

Streaming!

Come watch me stream valorant! twitch.tv/chunktank

Chunktank LV.10 Nomad 22d
Streaming!

PINOY OUT THERE WHO WANNA PLAY WITH ME LEZ GOOO

iRiskyPh LV.1 Mootie 23d
PINOY OUT THERE WHO WANNA PLAY WITH ME LEZ GOOO

Cheeky Valorant Gameplay 🍃☁️ Asf

https://www.twitch.tv/aidoneusog

Please come support me and drop a comment and follow for more funny gameplay

Aidoneus Aidoneus LV.3 Lurker 23d
Cheeky Valorant Gameplay 🍃☁️ Asf

Newww

https://youtu.be/ZGpIyFzPNeI

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 23d
Newww

Do you like VALORANT? WATCH THIS RANKED CLIP! tell me what u think about it below

https://youtu.be/9xgUhOXQvLQ
#valorant
#games #ranked #funnymoments

Pupo21 Pupo21 LV.17 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 23d
Do you like VALORANT? WATCH THIS RANKED CLIP! tell me what u think about it below

New Valorant Video!

https://youtu.be/MzyeUk6QY30

LitFamDabNaeNae LitFamDabNaeNae LV.4 Lurker 23d
New Valorant Video!

Valorant Update Nerfs Sage

Following the extremely popular beta period, Valorant successfully launched earlier this month on June 2. The launch in question was preceded by the Valorant 1.0 patch that fixed and changed various things to make for a smoother and more balanced playing experience.

Now, just over a week later Riot Games has put out another patch for Valorant, though patch 1.01 seems just a bit lighter than the previous 1.0 patch. Though the patch has fewer notes listed, this patch still brings about some important changes, including a noteworthy nerf to one specific agent: Sage.

https://gamerant.com/valorant-update-nerf-sage/

ugh ugh LV.23 Avatar 22d
Valorant Update Nerfs Sage

Valorant 2v2 custom

gamer918765256 LV.2 Lurker 23d
Valorant 2v2 custom

montage

made a new valorant monatge check it
https://youtu.be/6fDwGrTKNcw

Aditya Rana LV.6 Nomad 23d
montage

2v2 custom

gamer918765256 LV.2 Lurker 23d
2v2 custom

The Good and Bad to Valorant

Ever since Valorant's release, I've been having a ton of fun playing it. I've been noticing a lot of good and bad things about the game and I think it's time to share my opinion on whether the game is doing what's best or what's worst for itself. Truth be told, there are many things that are extremely good, so I'll try to start with the bad things in the beginning.

The first minor problem I have is the size of the maps. It may not even be a problem with the maps but rather the shapes. All of the maps have a lot of corners and close combat action happening. There's some open areas but they're usually in mid and that creates a less creative style of play since people are playing "hide-and-seek" around the entire map. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of open area to work with but I feel that the map should at least be bigger so we have more space to do things. Slightly problem. The maps are practically all amazing so far.

The second and final problem I have is that the game is very... flat? The best word to describe it is definitely flat since there aren't many elevated locations for players to get to. Jett has a huge advantage with being able to slow fall and burst up into the air, but other characters should have options, too. It just seems like the game is and will continue to be more predictable if you don't have more variety added to the spots on the maps that you can access. Will this be fixed? I honestly think it will be, eventually. As for now... keep your aim lower. There's no use in looking up most of the time.

Onto the first of the amazing things that Valorant has! To begin, let's talk about the moves and advantages of characters. I'm not going to go over every single character, but there's a character with a move to get players through walls, see them through walls, smoke areas of the map, move quicker, and so much more. There's heavy damage moves and healing characters. Every single way to manipulate the game to have an advantage seems to exist and with the proper combination of moves, there's a way to play for everyone. Simply looking up the top plays in Valorant on YouTube leads to videos that show all sorts of tricks that players are using to get the upper hand. It's actually crazy to see all of the ideas people have had and executed SUCCESSFULLY!

Next up, the game is really good with the time it takes to play a game. Rounds aren't ridiculously long and games don't last ridiculously long, so it's not hard to enjoy a quick match before you have to go. The game is still very laid back also as players are just learning how to play the game and there's plenty of people who aren't using mics... etc. The game is still in the process of being warmed up by the population and the best thing about it is that we're ending our games quickly which ends our suffering quickly or makes us happy to have won a game so quickly.

Finally, I'm very happy with the little mechanics involved. The fact that you can shoot players' powers at times, sell items you misbuy, or even buy for players directly after they specifically ask for a weapon. Riot Games incorporated a lot of things that people have lacked from preexisting games and that was a genius move on their part. People are finally able to enjoy all their needs in a new game which has been way overdue for many years.

Overall, the problems Valorant has are minor and definitely have chances to change as the game evolves to be more or less aggressive (whichever way works best over time). There's also so much to enjoy about the game that there's little time to notice the issues live, while playing the game. Let me know what you think is good and bad about the game so far! Is it better than the games we have today? Is it the next big game? I'm excited to hear! Keep gaming!

The Good and Bad to Valorant +5
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 24d
The Good and Bad to Valorant

Bhop Into A Flick

Big Hops

Bhop Into A Flick
HoppedByWindz HoppedByWindz LV.4 Clearly Hacking 24d
Bhop Into A Flick

Valorant Will NOT Be The Next Rainbow Six: Siege

Over a month ago, I wrote an article that asked the question: Will Valorant follow the same path as R6S? In that article I explored the possibility of Valorant, a potential CSGO competitor, being left by the wayside as somewhat of a disappointment in the same manner that R6S experienced.

In this article, as you might have gathered, I’ll be going over why I don’t think this will be the case for Valorant and why I think the game will have a healthier lifespan than its Rainbow Six counterpart.
Let’s start with the obvious elephant in the room: Riot Games has the resources and talent to quickly update their Valorant to suit the player-base's needs in an incredible fashion while also employing their changes in a manner that uses their League of Legends client to advertise and hype up the changes en-masse. In short, they have the speed and advertising power that R6S just doesn’t. That’s not even a debatable point at this time. When was the last time a new Champion came out in League that you didn’t, in some way, hear about? Even if you don’t play the game, you probably see the Riot Games’ posts at some point or by word of mouth the news about a new champion or cinematic comes your way.

Can you say the same for Rainbow Six? Even I, who pop into the game every now and then for fun, can’t remember ever hearing about a new character in that game. New updates, new content in general, it's all run by only the most consistent of players. Riot Games have much more skill in the advertising category and they have a much bigger player base to keep interested in their FPS. It's that simple, even if it seems unfair to point out. It's a game changer, quite literally.

Another reason, albeit a smaller one, that I think Valorant will have a healthier life than R6S is that the game is very obviously its own FPS. To the untrained eye, R6S looks very similiar to Counter Strike, if slightly more realistic. They both have a very down-to-earth color pattern that reminds one a dry day. A dull backdrop without too much life to it. In the case of CSGO this is an advantage as it makes the opponent's pop out and provides its players with a very clear goal: You’re watching this angle on B-site, if you see an enemy, you’ll DEFINITELY see him and you can try and win the duel.
But with R6S? The art style, by design, meshes everything together in a dark-washed over manner. The game itself employs very ‘cheeky’ means of holding angles; destroying walls to peek through, throwing out cover to hide behind, and straight up making fake copies of yourself to distract the enemy, so its likely the developers wanted to ensure characters looked a little more blended with their environment to keep up with that theme of exposing very little of yourself. You can argue that this design is more enjoyable and adds an extra layer of depth to the game, but you can’t argue that it isn’t a turn off to most new players who can handle only so many steep learning curves in a game.
Valorant follows in the footsteps of CSGO here. When Pheonix pops around the corner, not only do you see an enemy without a single doubt in your mind of who you need to shoot, but you also know EXACTLY which agent just turned the corner. They pop out.

The same is true for the agent’s abilities. See a camera fly onto the wall in front of you? Cypher is around. A flash bang blind you from around a corner? You’re 100% about to get rekt by a Phoenix. Oh look, a big wall just appeared on the other side of the map. They have a Sage over there for sure.

You see the point I’m making? In a game that wants to retain players early and grow the base over time, giving new players as much information as possible while reducing the amount of ‘how was I supposed to know’ moments as much as a dev can is paramount. Valorant does this, R6S does not. In Valorant, it's mostly up to your skill with a weapon where abilities can be the difference between two players of equal skill otherwise, where in R6S the difference between winning and losing could simply be being lucky enough for an opponent to check one corner before checking another.

In summary, Valorant does all it can to not hide any information from its players while Rainbow Six is built to be a game of information. This isn’t a bad thing, but it's not good for player retention given the fact that they always feel like they aren’t playing the game for the first month or so, they are simply ‘studying’ until they can play.

This phenomena can be seen in a comparison between League of Legends and Dota2. Dota is obviously respected in the gaming world as an incredible piece of competition, but League retains the larger general playerbase simply because Riot Games designed it to have a simpler format that gives the players as much information starting out so that they have a better player retention rate. These might not seem that big of a deal, but it makes all the difference for first impressions when shown to the average player.

I know many of you will feel hard done by with this post, thinking that maybe I’m being too harsh on R6S without mentioning its strong points, and don’t get me wrong, what R6S does right it does brilliantly. It's a great game, but no one who plays it competitively can honestly say that it's going to retain the average player in the same way Valorant will. It's just a fact.

This isn’t to say that Valorant is going to be the success over the long-term that Riot wants it to be. It’s just to say that, even in a disappointing manner, Valorant is going to challenge CSGO in ways that R6S just couldn’t.

We’ll have to wait and see how the game develops over the long term, and only patience can reveal that to us.

Until that time comes,
GLHF.
-E

Valorant Will NOT Be The Next Rainbow Six: Siege +2
Czarnicks Czarnicks LV.11 Chief 24d
Valorant Will NOT Be The Next Rainbow Six: Siege

Check out my first Valorant montage!

https://youtu.be/zgM1kNV_q7U
All feedback is appreciated :)

Shadow_2xTTV Shadow_2xTTV LV.20 Sweaty 24d
Check out my first Valorant montage!

Agreed?

Agreed?
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 24d
Agreed?

VALORANT: Omen changes for Launch!

Hey there, Valorant fans!

With the recent live release of the game, I wanted to focus on the three best changes done to my favorite character and how they may have changed/improved his kit for launch. Bursting from the shadows and sowing terror and fear among any foe, Omen is easily one of the most enigmatic members of the Valorant line up, so like the natural edgelord I am, he had to become my main focus.

Three big changes came to Omen with the live release of Valorant. The first one is a major quality of life improvement for those of us who like to relocate and add a little chaos to the enemy team’s day. Omen is now able to see the location for his teleport on the map itself and the in-game world will now provide a game-world indicator of his intended location even if his vision is blocked by gunfire, abilities or even his own smoke. Considering how much of Omen’s kit revolves around obscuring enemy’s visibility and causing confusion, it’s crucial that the Omen player themselves aren’t falling victim to their own tricks and I 100% agree with this change.

The second change came to Omen’s ultimate ability itself, on the topic of quality of life changes. Omen is now able to cancel his From the Shadow ability if something were to risk his life after landing at the planned location. This comes at the cost of his ultimate points, naturally, but it still allows an Omen player to calculate a risk and jump-ship before ending up in a situation that they can’t get out of. Considering Omen players already play a bit of a risky game with the pop-in, pop-out style, this change lets the enemy team think twice about possibly being baited into a From the Shadow, only to find Omen is not there and a waiting trap from the rest of his team, is.

Finally, the last major change I’d like to discuss here is Omen’s new ability with Dark Cover, allowing him to see through walls and flip between normal and phase view by pressing the reload toggle when he goes to place his smokes. Now, I don’t need to go in to detail about why this is a major change in balance, as letting any character have the ability to see through walls is a major game-changer. Even if the player doesn’t plan to make immediate use of the smokes, giving their team the extra edge with call-outs and other vital information could easily make or break a game within seconds.

Omen also received an amazing visual tweak, which I’m personally far more fond of. What do you guys think of these changes and is there any other characters you’d like to see me review? Let me know in the comments!

VALORANT: Omen changes for Launch! +2
Rowan Rowan LV.13 Fearless 24d
VALORANT: Omen changes for Launch!

Lightspeed now looking for members

Have you ever wanted to push your self in FPS games? EVER EANTRD TO GO PRO? If YES your in the right place Lightspeed is a small organisation that cares about there members and the clan and we are now looking for 7 people a five man squad and 2 subs so if your interested please email
Lightspeedinfo2020@gmail.com

ALSO WE ARE A EUROPE CLAN LOOKING TO GET A LEADER IN THE US SO IF U WANT TO BE THE LEADER OF THE US CLAN PLEASE PUT THAT IN THE EMAIL!

Lightspeed CRISPY Lightspeed CRISPY LV.8 Dub Collector 24d
Lightspeed now looking for members

Valorant New Operator video CLUTCH X2 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍

https://youtu.be/9xgUhOXQvLQ

Pupo21 Pupo21 LV.17 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 24d
Valorant New Operator video CLUTCH X2 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍

Looking for Valorant group! (Gold 2 in Valorant Beta)

Looking for a serious group because I want to get into competitive again. Message me on Insta if you're interested! Instagram.com/Rederino

Rederino Rederino LV.2 Lurker 24d
Looking for Valorant group! (Gold 2 in Valorant Beta)

5v5 Custom scrims

Looking for good players that were high ranked in beta. Playing at a high level is the best way to improve in the competitive scene. If you're high ranked and wanna get better. Please join

RufflezYT LV.2 Lurker 24d
5v5 Custom scrims
Home