Walk it like you talk it.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 3mo

61 kills lol (enemy was terrible)

It was me and one other person versus an entire team and we won 13 to 10 I had 61 kills my teammate had like 20 something

Cursivegerm
Cursivegerm Cursivegerm
LV.17 Clearly Hacking 1mo

Reyna Boombot Save

Reyna Boombot Save
Reyna Boombot Save
aangpax
aangpax aangpax
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Clips, Highlights and More of Valorant !

For Those who Missed my Streams on https://www.twitch.tv/enderznightz !

Here Are some Highlights !

#Valorant
#Twitch #Games #PvP #Shooter #EnderzNightz #EnderzNight #Riot #Live #Clips #idkhowtousehashtags

EnderzNight
EnderzNight EnderzNight
LV.10 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 1mo

Read Description (Please do not join it) Looking for a duo partner to play with for a long time

Read Description (Please do not join it)

Looking for a duo partner to play with for a long time
I’m a sage main and i’m looking for a reyna. I’m Currently seeking for a long term friendship to be builded with somebody. We can also play different games not just one trick valorant. If you are gonna join my post don’t expect me to treat you nice and don’t be surprised you think i’m toxic. Only those who messaged me read the post won’t see me from toxic side or encounter it.

1. Discord 18+
2. English language
3. Ranks Gold - Valorant (Got 3 accounts so will use the one depends where you sit)
4. Somebody who want’s to build a long term friendship/Bromance.
5. No polish/Broken english players
6. Only reyna mains nothing els
7. Good microphones on discord

For more information in private and if you join the post i will remove you from it, Message me privately will tell you more details, Also you can check out my profle on moot. Thank you for those who read and don’t join.

LFG
Read Description (Please do not join it) Looking for a duo partner to play with for a long time
Vasstayan
Vasstayan Vasstayan
LV.20 Team Player 1mo

ISO 4 others for a regular group! (18+)

Hey, I am looking for a group to play with. I usually main Brimstone (I'm a noob), but can do Sova no problem. I stream on Twitch as well! Here's a bit more about me!
I'm a 23 year old female who is really new and bad at most games. My bf sent me this website to try and find some new people to play with. I am a casual player, but I do try hard. If you'd like to play, please remember these things.
1. Be kind.
2. I won't talk about any hot topics. (politics, religion, etc)
3. I am VERY knew, so I am still learning.
4. I am a very proud person. If I do something small that I've never done before, I will be very excited!
5. I am straightforward, and will tell you if I do not like something.

I really hope to meet some of you, and to have fun!

StudioJune
StudioJune StudioJune
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

First montage ever

This is literally my first montage I've ever made so feel free to leave feedback.

First montage ever
First montage ever
mizz
mizz mizz
LV.18 Hunter 1mo

Sick of randoms...?

Hey guys I'm making a discord for gamers coz I'm sick of playing with randoms..... And I'm tired of texting in among us so let's all join so that we can team up and play games while in voice chat.
Join here: https://discord.gg/ZEtSFu
#valorant
#amongus #discord #gamers

Sick of randoms...?
P H O E N I X ⁷
P H O E N I X ⁷ P H O E N I X ⁷
LV.20 Beast 1mo

Don’t dm me here

Non toxic player 15 and above add me in discord don’t dm me in moot messages add my discord JustinXD55#1723
Valorant if comp bronze and below

Don’t dm me here
JustinXD55
JustinXD55 JustinXD55
LV.11 Courageous 1mo

Tired of losing ranks because of solo que

I need a team for gold +

Tired of losing ranks because of solo que
ziirak
ziirak ziirak
LV.18 Nintendo 64 1mo

The people who do this are going to heaven. #GameMartyrs

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

If I ever even dare to queue for competitive...

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Saving teammate from killjoy

dustfrost
dustfrost dustfrost
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

"problems of random teammates"

Fricelis
Fricelis Fricelis
LV.19 I'm a Bot 1mo

That feeling when you get your first Ace

It's better than s**, I swear.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Just hope whoever reads this has a nice day🖤

Just hope whoever reads this has a nice day🖤
numb_XVII
numb_XVII numb_XVII
LV.16 Sage 1mo

Ladies and Gents, Rejoice. #RazeNerfs

Don't be butthurt Raze mains, that sh*t was unfair and you know it. Sage nerfs are coming too ;-;

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Looking for chill people

I’m a streamer looking for a cool group of dudes to play valorant with

Looking for chill people
Cosmicpapared
Cosmicpapared Cosmicpapared
LV.11 I Love Food 1mo

How to bait your jet

How to bait your jet
How to bait your jet
TheGhastlyKnight
TheGhastlyKnight TheGhastlyKnight
LV.7 Clearly Hacking 1mo

Winter is looking for Players [16+]

Welcome to Winter!

Winter has been a home for gamers since the late 90s when our founders discovered the joys of online gaming. We are a community of gamers spanning across all current generation platforms and numerous games, from PC to Nintendo Switch, Modern Warfare to Dungeons and Dragons. With over 8500 members, we have a place for everyone regardless of your gaming preference.

Whilst we encourage friendly competition, we are not a home for toxicity; we do not have ‘sponsors’, and avoid dealing with ‘eSports’. Each game has a unique approach to fulfilling that competitive itch, though we do not solicit our members with products or encourage an elitist attitude.

Winter offers our members a place to call home. We understand that personal life comes first; if you have to leave gaming, there will be no repercussions — Winter will always be here for you. We also offer a Discord server https://discord.gg/GfXPjRQ, and website (https://winterclan.net), to ensure we are able to communicate effectively with our members, and that they have all the tools necessary to get in the game!

For the valorant side of the clan, we try to host 4-5 events a week. Events are times where we all just get together to either play ranked or unranked. When there aren't any events we are still active with lots of people to play with throughout the day. If you are looking for a great group of people to play with, Winter is the place for you.

For more information, or to join, please reach out to SmexyPhoenix#8324 on Discord.

We hope to see you soon… stay frosty!

Winter is looking for Players [16+]
SmexyPhoenix
SmexyPhoenix SmexyPhoenix
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Anyone looking for a clan?

Anyone looking for a clan to join. Then join our discord. We are mainly based in the UK but we can have people from around the world aswell. We have a variety of games that we play which includes Call of duty, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege (ps4) Valorant, csgo and apex legends. We have a community chat just for general. If you want to become a member, you will need a YouTube channel and must have at least one montage uploaded of your chosen game, or make a montage. We are also looking for editors that can sync videos up with the clips. For the Rainbow Six Siege side, we have 1 squad of 5 and currently looking for players so we could maybe have a few more squads. https://discord.gg/MMWJbp

Anyone looking for a clan?
Born Protocol
Born Protocol Born Protocol
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Free money tournament free entry I need a team of 5 so 4 more people hit me up if interested

Free money tournament free entry I need a team of 5 so 4 more people hit me up if interested
gLxyOnyx gLxyOnyx
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

Comp

Just want someone who knows how to play the game

Comp
Bblopblop
Bblopblop Bblopblop
LV.7 Nomad 1mo

Unrated need to qualify for comp

Unrated need to qualify for comp
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 1mo

SEA Asia servers !! Looking for chill friends to play Valorant with dun add me if ur toxic

My discord Nutty#0439

SEA Asia servers !! Looking for chill friends to play Valorant with dun add me if ur toxic
NuttyDagger
NuttyDagger NuttyDagger
LV.3 The Best 1mo

Unrated for fun

Unrated for fun
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 1mo

Late Night Valorant Stream be sure to drop by and say Hi !! https://www.twitch.tv/enderznightz

https://www.twitch.tv/enderznightz

Late Night Valorant Stream be sure to drop by and say Hi !! https://www.twitch.tv/enderznightz
EnderzNight
EnderzNight EnderzNight

Just catch up with my new stream. Support guys

Watch radicleaj with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/radicleaj?sr=a

Just catch up with my new stream. Support guys
Alen G Thomas
Alen G Thomas Alen G Thomas
LV.14 Chief 1mo

Looking to play and fill up my friends list

Looking for people to play with ranked/casual. Also trying to fill up my friends list

Looking to play and fill up my friends list
Actualdot
Actualdot Actualdot
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

I’m bored anyone wanna play valorant?

I just want to play casual and no toxicity

I’m bored anyone wanna play valorant?
Hysyght
Hysyght Hysyght
LV.8 Clearly Hacking 1mo

How to Play Aggro Reyna in Valorant

It’s a non-stop shop when it comes to Reyna’s kill chaining, and this guide aims to help you apply the kind of pressure needed to take advantage of her biggest strengths. We’ll start with her general philosophy

#EntryFragging

Reyna is an entry fragging operator that excels in taking a won duel and snowballing that victory into a won round by gathering information safely while staying topped off on health. Put in its simplest explanation, Reyna should be the first operator to peek a corner. If she wins the peek battle, she often wins the round, assuming she’s being piloted by a competent player.

If you’re planning on maining Reyna, you need to be okay with being the hyper carry of the team. You need to be accurate, calm, and quick thinking, and you need to be consistent with all three of those attributes. If you are not, you're likely to have a bad time with her.

Moving on to her abilities, starting with her signature.

#Dismiss

Dismiss is your most powerful ability, and while it doesn’t have the raw power that your ultimate applies, it's going to be your bread and butter each and every round.

Upon using Dismiss on a soul orb, Reyna becomes invulnerable and gains increased movement speed, but cannot attack. After two seconds she returns to her normal state and is able to fire her weapon again, though it takes a fraction of a second to ready her weapons, which does matter in a lot of situations.

Each and every round you should be looking for the big three; Kill, Dismiss, move forward and repeat. Since you're in an invulnerable state while using Dismiss, you can easily use the ability to check around corners or in common camping spots before moving into your next location to continue the push. This ability is the exact reason why Reyna is considered a ‘win more’ operator. If you don’t win the first duel, none of this can happen. But if you do, winning the next duel is FAR easier given the amount of info you’ll have.

#Devour

This is your safety switch in case you make a costly trade. Devour shares its usage slot with Dismiss, meaning you can have four total usages of either or, but no more. It's basically a weaker version of Dismiss that should only be used when in dire situations or when there’s no need to push forward. Usually this means Devour will be used on defense, but that isn’t always the case.

Devour heals Reyna over a very short duration when used on a soul orb. The heal can overheal Reyna to 150, but the heal will only take place while Reyna maintains line of sight with the orb in question. This means that you have to have an enemy die near you, be low on health, and be able to safely stay in the open to make use of the heal.

It goes without saying, but in the best of circumstances this ability isn’t ideal, given the fact that you’d have to be low on health to use it anyway. Use it as an exception when in an unhealthy, but temporarily safe, spot.

#Leer

What can be said about this ability except that it’s one of the best initiation blinds in the game? Leer is an ability that, when thrown into the enemy’s line of sight, causes them to become short-sided, unable to see very far in front of them.

The ability can be countered in two ways; One, by the enemies simply moving closer to you as you peek a corner, or two, by shooting the eye of poor vision, which is destroyed after one bullet of any weapon touches it.

This means that the ability has two drawbacks, which also function as benefits. Firstly, an enemy who’s defending being forced to move closer to you isn’t at all a bad thing, given the fact that distance and a lack of info from the attackers is their greatest weapon. Coming in close and making it obvious to the eye where they are is a plus for any attacking Reyna player. Secondly, the fact that the eye remains in play for a few moments if not destroyed means that enemies can’t counter it by looking away while it activates as they do with normal flash bang effects. They HAVE to destroy it to get rid of it’s effect, meaning they won’t be aiming where they want to be: your face.

The ability, as a bonus, doesn’t affect you OR your allies, so be sure to use it only when ready to shove aggressively and take your opponents out as they scramble to get rid of its effect. Aiming high is another suggestion, since the enemy crosshairs will be focused on the sky instead of your hitbox.

#Empress

This is your flashy 1v5 Clutch ability. Empress gives Reyna a boost to equip and reload speeds, a fire rate boost, and the ability to go *invisible* while using Dismiss in addition to its other effects. Killing an enemy refreshes this ability’s duration.

As I pointed out above, this is your 1v5 ability. It is NOT a ‘win more’ ability. You should use this at the beginning of an important round OR to turn the tide in a losing round. You should never use this ability when your team is already in a winning position, as its potential is wasted given the advantage you already have.

Think of your other abilities as the foundation and structure of a strong building, while Empress resembles the lovely decoration inside of it. Sure, the furniture is nice and useful sometimes, but ultimately the reason you have a roof over your head as Reyna is because of your core abilities, so abuse and rely on them, don’t think too much about your ultimate until you have no other options.

GLHF,
-E

How to Play Aggro Reyna in Valorant +4
How to Play Aggro Reyna in Valorant
Czarnicks
Czarnicks Czarnicks
verified LV.20 S 1mo

Who wanna play😃😃

Send me your discord

Who wanna play😃😃
Big booty Amy<3  ^W^
Big booty Amy<3 ^W^ Big booty Amy<3 ^W^
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Be a Good Teammate.

I haven't forgotten about you Tiktokers

Be a Good Teammate.
Be a Good Teammate.
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Here we go again :/

Finally i cameback to gold now, its so hard to solo q in this game but i did it
also my random teammates saw my as him idol XD it was funny but i like it here's the chat

DeathBlade
DeathBlade DeathBlade
LV.19 Assassin 1mo

Need players for comp

Need Bronze players to rank up no breach mains

Need players for comp
Mr.Cake
Mr.Cake Mr.Cake
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Comp was silver 1 but beacause of bad teammates i got to iron 1 again.

You dont need a mic but just use text chat pls dont be toxic

Comp was silver 1 but beacause of bad teammates i got to iron 1 again.
xXviictoryXx xXviictoryXx
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Valorant perm squad need 4

Hey I’m iron 1 de ranked bc of solo cue I’m good tho

Valorant perm squad need 4
Typxy
Typxy Typxy
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Valorant 5v5 custom

Valorant 5v5 custom

Valorant 5v5 custom
Anish Dutta Anish Dutta
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Valorant

Need gamer girl 13-16

Valorant
xMysticx
xMysticx xMysticx
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Hiko's Updated Valorant Tier List

For anyone who missed it on stream, here is Hiko's updated tier list for Valorant agents in the professional meta. I will also post the youtube video where he explains the reasoning for all his placements. Remember that this is the tier list for the Professional meta, not the competitive/ranked meta. Certain agents, like Sage, are probably a bit higher in the list if we're talking about regular ranked games. However, the professional meta generally mirrors the rest of the game, so this is definitely something to take into consideration. Remember, this is not set in stone, just the opinion of Hiko, a pro player for 100 Thieves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U6-WlkVLOE

VeryBerryMan
VeryBerryMan VeryBerryMan
LV.23 The Best 1mo

Alternative to AimLab (aiming.pro)

Many people (including me) use Aimlab to train their aim for Valorant or other FPS's. The main challenger to Aimlab right now is Kovaak's 2.0 The Meta (commonly referred to as just Kovaaks). I have found another really good alternative to both though. Aiming.pro. Aiming.pro is a free online aim trainer, that is free to use, and as it is online, requires no downloads. I know what you're thinking, "If it's online, it can't be that good can it?" However, I think that it can be as good, if not better in some aspects than Aimlab. It has a wide variety of tasks to improve your aim in the core skills section. It also has the 4 main skills, target frenzy, flick, target switching, and tracking, that you can train, and compete with against everyone else in the world, to eventually reach that coveted top 10 leaderboard spot, and maybe even get to be #1 in one of those skills. So, if you're looking for a really good free alternative to Aimlab or Kovaaks, try aiming.pro #notsponsored

Alternative to AimLab (aiming.pro)
VeryBerryMan
VeryBerryMan VeryBerryMan
LV.23 The Best 1mo

Hello Everyone. If interested In Joining A Fun Friendly Not Competitive Gaming Community. Look Here

Hello Everyone,
If interested in joining a fun friendly not competitive gaming community. Look right here. We only required you to be 16 and up and have a mic and discord. We play multiple games like Warframe, Rocket League, COD, Valorant, R6, and etc. We do have a ranking structure along with squad activities within the squad and community. If you have any questions or interested in joining RKG, feel free to hit us up.
(We are a new and uprising community)

Our website: rkgforums.com
My discord is: Faded Raccoon#0999

Hello Everyone. If interested In Joining A Fun Friendly Not Competitive Gaming Community. Look Here
Faded Raccoon
Faded Raccoon Faded Raccoon
LV.4 Lurker 1mo

Unrated for fun

Unrated for fun
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 1mo

I'm Back Streaming ! Make sure you drop by and say Hi :D Playing Valorant !

https://www.twitch.tv/enderznightz

I'm Back Streaming ! Make sure you drop by and say Hi :D Playing Valorant !
EnderzNight
EnderzNight EnderzNight

Valorant | Are the Penalties For Ranked too Lenient?

Valorant is a strategy-based first-person shooter that requires the coordination of a team to play effectively and each member of your team has something to offer the team. Thus, it is no surprise that playing Valorant without one of those teammates can be very frustrating, as you’ve already been put at a disadvantage before the round has even begun. To add to the stress, this is a ranked match that determines the fate of the rank you fought so hard to earn, and it is being thrown away by someone else before you even had a chance. This sort of situation has happened to everyone if you have played frequently enough and it calls into question what is being done about these people who make the match a living hell by abandoning it.

There are two sides of this problem and that’s the side of the person who left, intentionally or not, and the team they left behind. Valorant’s devs have made an effort to alleviate some of the stress that comes from these situations. As recent as patch 1.07 many quality-of-life changes have been added like the ability to remake matches, and the reduction of impact such abandoned matches have on the players left in the aftermath of an abandoned match. These sorts of changes have happened in earlier patches as well with the addition to a surrender option, which all League players recognize. Though is this enough to truly enough to lessen the burden of everyone left, especially when the teammate leaves mid-game?

From the other side of the spectrum, there is the person that left the match. This could either be intentional or unintentional and there is little in the way of determining this for the game developers so they’ve grouped together. There is an odd situation with disconnecting in Valorant where if you disconnect for even a second, you have to leave the game outright before being able to enter again. This puts people who randomly disconnect in the same bandwagon as the rest of the leavers, which further increases the complexity of dealing with these ranked leavers.

Regardless, the team is affected all the same. As of now, all that is done to the leaving party is a queue restriction and some lost ELO, and this is a reasonable punishment for those who accidentally left or infrequently leave. But what of those who leave very often and are always ruining someone else’s game? Should such a tap on the wrist suffice to deter them from doing it again? I honestly don’t believe so, but it is second nature to FPS games to have this sort of situation in its community. Would whirling around the ban hammer at all the toxic leavers be the solution to all of these issues? And how big of a margin of error is acceptable for these bans? Let me know in the comments below what you think Riot should do with the intentional leavers and if accidental leavers should receive the same punishment.

Valorant | Are the Penalties For Ranked too Lenient? +2
Valorant | Are the Penalties For Ranked too Lenient?
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 1mo

FROM THE SHADOWS.EXE

Took me time to make it, pls check it out

https://youtu.be/qiITHZ9CxnQ

FROM THE SHADOWS.EXE
Rackarias_YT
Rackarias_YT Rackarias_YT
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

People

How come i run on average 15 fps at the very best and still mop the floor with kids and 4k almost every round if i actually try but the one time i try the ares i ace without the slightest bit of a struggle and am called out for hacks when i use the ares even when i never hack

People
assassin1o17(altacc)
assassin1o17(altacc) assassin1o17(altacc)
LV.8 Nomad 1mo

Join the discord to look for people to play with!

https://discord.gg/RBQC4Fs

Join the discord to look for people to play with!
Avxtarr
Avxtarr Avxtarr
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

The Infamous ELO Nose-dive

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Anyone got any tips?

I just started and I’m a Phoenix main so I’m just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks I can use

Anyone got any tips?
~Spoopy Llama~
~Spoopy Llama~ ~Spoopy Llama~
LV.28 I Love Food 1mo
Home