Wolf HD Wolf HD LV.21 Let's Play DBD! 17d
Valorant with bud

Here i go again anyone wanna join

Watch "Playing With Noobs || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/To2nnRIskww

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 16d
Here i go again anyone wanna join

Just playin unrated

Can sweat or not sweat don’t matter just playin.

Krampus2211 Krampus2211 LV.5 Lurker 17d
Just playin unrated

Streaming

Hello guys I’m streaming valorant on twitch come watch my username is kierannerpa12 come show me some support

KieranNerpa KieranNerpa LV.2 Lurker 17d
Streaming

Yo a vid on cypher for u Bots for ascent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8mssBB6Veg&ebc=ANyPxKocqdOPDpPE6viaDtft3OKQbdG8yHp6iiogNGjPiBey7RFS_BTpqhM3LPBxxhokqxID3aYYVZ5GHKi6LIHHm0zu1p0dWA

Krithik LV.5 Lurker 16d
Yo a vid on cypher for u Bots for ascent

I'm new to streaming and I would love for you epic gamers to check me out

the_epic_sillyman
https://mixer.com/the_epic_sillyman?utm_source=mobileapplivenow&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=livenow_v1 #Mixer

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 17d
I'm new to streaming and I would love for you epic gamers to check me out

New discord 😬

Just wanted to make a discord where everyone could join and find people to play with when there either playing a new game or just need some people to fill out there squad!! So just join my discord and join the fam! And people respect each other and no racism of any kind https://discord.gg/EfQvPZW

ActedRaptorr(PC) ActedRaptorr(PC) LV.15 Chief 17d
New discord 😬

Amazing

Def one of the best games of 2020 rn

Tio_Teo.ttv Tio_Teo.ttv LV.5 Lurker 17d
Amazing

New

https://youtu.be/szFVeymdiRQ

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 17d
New

Join my discord community 😁 will have in community events like tournaments with cash prizes.

https://discord.gg/zUfEJq

Aizle_801 Aizle_801 LV.14 Chief 17d
Join my discord community 😁 will have in community events like tournaments with cash prizes.

Lfg NA server. Still kinda new

ClumsyWhiteNinja LV.2 Lurker 17d
Lfg NA server. Still kinda new

Are Valorant Maps More Attacker or Defender Friendly?

Most games that have two teams playing offensive and defense interchangeably usually have maps that favor one side in one way or another. As I’ve played Valorant, it appears certain sites and maps have followed this pattern. I think it’s time to talk about each map’s offensive/defensive advantages. Hopefully this will give you some insight on how to expect each map to go so you’re not getting mad about losing on the tougher half.

Ascent

A-Site = Defense

A-Site is a very defensive friendly site to have. You have a view of the side of mid (near B-Site). This is especially important so mid-control can be established (you don’t want someone sniping in mid to get hit from the side. There’s a door that you can close when you’re defending so that players have one way in (unless the opposition wins mid). Additionally, there’s a lot of ring-around-the-rosy boxes to use for defense during the round. Heaven provides aerial support and also allows for jumping onto elevated positions so get that off-angle on the opponents. It’s a rather smaller site so offense may be able to get a nice quick pick here and there since they don’t have to worry about long-range action… but that’s just a hopeful thought.

B-Site = Defense

Having to enter through a small alleyway is tough for attackers. Yes, the windows in the alleyway are helpful but you have to consider that it takes a sage’s wall to sturdily sit up there to peer down onto site. Once you’re out of the alleyway there’s CT-Spawn, a door that connects to mid (which can also be closed), and two angles on your left that enemies can be standing in. Players can minorly head-glitch the stairs and there’s just way too much to take care of. Then on site we have the several boxes that give you low ground advantage since you can head-glitch the boxes. There’s also a back-site area and close-corner opportunity for defenders. There’s way too much for defenders to abuse.

Mid = Defense

Mid allows for a fair peek from the sides for defense and offense as they only require a slight movement to the side. I’m not sure if there’s a peeker’s advantage (being able to see an enemy peeking on one side before they can see you) in Valorant, but if there is then that side MIGHT have a slight advantage in this spot. As for the middle of mid, the defenders can see where the attackers are coming from before the round even begins, meaning they can set up before the attackers can. Easily a defensive advantage.

Conclusion = Ascent Favors Defense

----------

Split

A-Site = Offense

The A-Site offers defenders two lines of sight of the enemies while on site. The problem is that they can easily swarm you without any heads up whatsoever and you have to quickly try to land one kill and then rotate off. If Upper-A is taken, the head glitch goes in Upper-A players’ favor here and you can have an extremely hard time landing a shot on the opposition. Also, trying to rotate further back from A-Ramp is a bad idea because you’re leaving the site to be swarmed and your teammate on the site isn’t necessarily going to 1v5 the opponents that well… just saying.

B-Site = Defense

As for B-Site, the defenders have a huge advantage here. Again, Upper-B will offer a nasty headglitch and the site has several spots that allow for the defenders to get a nice getaway. It’s a rather spacious site once you’re on it, but it is far from easy to find someone on there. Holding it post-plant is also ridiculous because of the various spots you can be attacked from so overall this site is a no-go for the attackers, unless they plan it out properly.

Mid = Offense

The offense has a huge advantage in mid because it has several corners, angles, and the such to make use of. Defenders have a doorway and one corner to stand by (unless you’re crazy and stand dead center in mid). Additionally, once the attackers have mid, they have access to Upper-A and Upper-B which, if you remember from earlier, those are extremely great positions to have control of.

Conclusion = Split Favors Offense

----------

Bind

A-Site = Defense

This was a tough one for me to decide on because there are definitely some advantages to A-Site that offense lacks. Elevated positions, some ring-around-the-rosy spots, and a teleporter to escape through are definitely all helpful for defense. The hiding spots are endless and there’s a tight entrance on both sides of A-Site. The offense’s biggest hope is to have a quick plant on the corner of site while sage puts up her ice wall. But, you have to get to that corner, first...

B-Site = Defense

Another site with extremely tight entrances. One of them is a window! Try taking this site alone and you’ll be called a maniac. You’ll need to watch for mid, a slight loop on the side, and a container in the middle that can be used for rotation from one side of the site to the other. Unfortunately, the offense doesn’t get much help here.

Mid = Defense

There isn’t much of a “Mid” on Bind but in the slight areas away from A and B-Site, there’s a huge advantage for the offense because of the positions they can take. They have more access to places to run and rotate around in with quick timing, so at least they have that (if that means anything).

Conclusion = Bind Favors Defense

----------

Haven

A-Site = Defense

A-Site on Haven heavily reflects A-Site on Ascent. A heaven area, side entrance, and such. The only difference is that rather than a door, there’s a ramp (huge advantage for the defense in terms of head-glitching. A-Long also offers a great view of the enemies so that Ramp can be covered properly if the attackers manage to cross and survive. There’s plenty of time to push back as well, which is a really great to make use of when defending. There’s minimal hiding to do on the run-up and defense has several spots to hide in to take you out. Good luck.

B-Site = Offense

Sage’s wall is all you need to take control here. With one entrance, it’s tough to say that there’s much of a chance for offense. But once you’re on B-Site, it favors the attackers. The mind-game comes into play post-plant because then the attackers on the defenders, right? AND, the NEW defenders. This site is better used for rotation because of its connections to A and C sites (meaning you’re getting squeezed from all sides once you’re on it.) So basically you’re looking at the offense being in favor the first time around and then the 2nd offense being favored EVEN MORE. A true mind-bender.

C-Site = Defense

The only way into C-Site directly is through a long alley-like area that gives the defense one side to watch for and the attackers like 3 or 4 to look out for. It’s hard to retake because there’s so much space on it, too. Unless you lose mid, you really shouldn’t lose C, ever.

Mid = Offense

The offense can easily push the door in mid to get towards C-Site. They just need one flash and that’s it, they’re in. Use mid and C-Long together to push C-Site and suddenly the site is yours. They can also rotate to B-Mid to try to help players pushing there, instead. The only issue is getting squeezed between everyone so just be careful. But as for taking control, offense wins this hands down.

Conclusion = Haven Favors Offense

Although the map has a 2-2 score on Offense Vs. Defense advantages, it’s important to mention that with mid control, C-Site becomes vulnerable. Mid is advantageous for offense to take, hence C-Site is really a 50/50, depending on who possesses mid. You can argue if you’d like below.

If you agree or disagree with anything you read, let me know and I’ll be glad to talk about it with you! I’m excited to see if any changes will come to the maps over time and what new maps will look like in the long run. As a whole, the game offers defense and offense 2-2, so it seems like a very balanced game. Only time will tell if the game will sway in either direction.

Are Valorant Maps More Attacker or Defender Friendly? +4
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 19d
Are Valorant Maps More Attacker or Defender Friendly?

💦💦

Imagine if Phoenix COULDNT flash teammates. That'll be pretty cool

smilinsmokey smilinsmokey LV.3 Lurker 18d
💦💦

Breach skill tips for Ascent

1) B site aftershock from B main

This aftershock can actually be used in a postplant scenario to get defenders off the bomb. It's also useful to clear this cheeky shotgun angle.

2) Cross-map B cubby aftershock

Very difficult lineup, but could be really clutch and will make for the coolest clip ever. Worth noting the enemy team will think you are either B or mid.

3) Cross-map B main aftershock

Very difficult lineup as well. It works in the same situation as above.

Breach skill tips for Ascent +2
NelsonRB NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 17d
Breach skill tips for Ascent

Discord Worst Gamers Global looking to expand it's Valorant community!

In the last couple of weeks the WGG has seen a change in gaming activities. Valorant is the new hype and we want to create a bigger community for those players to look for teammates, do customs with, basically anything you want!The WGG server is a lovely community that feels like family. We have a lot of different games that are played and ofcourse a lot of general talks, memes, you name it.If this sounds like the place that will suit your needs, click the link below to join!

https://discord.gg/7cW7qFJ

Dragonsoft LV.2 Lurker 18d

Need 1 Player ASAP

Anyone down?

Kills Kills LV.27 Assassin 18d
Need 1 Player ASAP

Facts are facts 🤷🏻‍♂️

https://youtu.be/meQM_kZrmj4

BlindFyer BlindFyer LV.25 RIP 18d
Facts are facts 🤷🏻‍♂️

Streaming valorant with friends ^-^

Stop by!
Twitch.tv/wolfhd_21

Wolf HD Wolf HD LV.21 Let's Play DBD! 18d
Streaming valorant with friends ^-^

Check out my channel

Twitch.tv/B0MBTV

BOMBTV LV.2 Lurker 18d
Check out my channel

Valorant

Hello

Billy Lannan LV.2 Lurker 18d
Valorant

Live right now!

Come check me out @ twitch.tv/mitchp654

Twitch.TV/Mitchp654 Twitch.TV/Mitchp654 LV.5 Clearly Hacking 18d
Live right now!

Valorant Stream!

https://m.twitch.tv/singlememory

SingleMemory SingleMemory LV.14 4x Champion! 18d
Valorant Stream!

Must have mic Nd be good

I main raze but you can play watever u want join up

Nefpz LV.6 Nomad 18d
Must have mic Nd be good

Anybody looking for a team to join for comp/con.

Simba_So Simba_So LV.3 Lurker 18d
Anybody looking for a team to join for comp/con.

Jett skill tips in Ascent!

1) Extra momentum B site dash and smoke

This is useful because you can get to the right entrance of B back in an unexpected way. To do this, follow the lineup on screen and updraft forward, then when close to the top of your updraft look left toward the center of the roof and dash directly forward a little bit after you start going down from the peak of your updraft.

2) Mid cubby smokes to sneak to A link lever

These smokes are useful when pushing into A link by themselves, but if timed correctly with your movements you can sneak to the lever outside of A link and close the door without being detected, and then dash to safety afterward as well.

3) A link to mid bottom tailwind execute

This setup is useful for when you want to get into to mid bottom from A link quickly. To do this, throw a smoke to cross into cubby, then smoke the wall above the tall box on screen, updraft to the box, jump as far forward as possible into the smoke while still safe, aim right of the mid bottom archway, and dash into the left side of mid bottom.

Jett skill tips in Ascent! +2
NelsonRB NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 20d
Jett skill tips in Ascent!

Neww

https://youtu.be/tZ4ii3Wr7wE

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 18d
Neww

How Valorant can Dominate the Genre

It’s all about who’s on top these days. In the world of Battle Royale, Call of Duty: Warzone reigns, in the world of MMO shooters, Destiny 2 still reigns supreme. In the world of the power-based multiplayer shooter, Overwatch was the only one in the genre of any note. Then Valorant came along and went to war for Overwatch’s crown. While it’s rough around the edges and features a lot of been there done that feeling, there are plenty of things that are likable about it and the skeleton it has presented has plenty of ability to create a fully functioning body capable of taking the torch from Overwatch and running with it.

Character Identity
The first thing that needs to be done with Valorant is a character overhaul. I’m sorry, but the vaguely zany characters that are presented wreak of Borderlands and Overwatch, and it’s just too derivative. Seriously, it looks like they let a kid go wild on a Fortnite generator. In particular Brimstone and Breach

Are two of the more uninspired character designs I have ever seen. I’m not exaggerating, those designs were taken from a generic 90’s N64 game with the word destruction in it. It’s bad. BUT luckily that’s not the best Valorant has shown in the character design department. Omen and Cypher and Viper are pretty intriguing looking and seem like they’re creating somewhat of a unique identity with the character department, that is before it’s all brought down by Raze and Sova. Now, this can be seen as nitpicking, because who cares what your character looks like in a first-person shooter right? Well, you’re going to be shooting at these other players using these avatars, so something aesthetically interesting wouldn’t hurt. Every big-time game has their look that you go “Oh, that’s a character from!” and fill in the blank. Right now, Valorant has characters that can be confused for a character from pretty much every other game on the market right now.

Better Stages
The levels, while fine, right now feel uninspired. See, you have all these great powers, some of which allow you to take advantage of terrain like gliding up and over things, but the levels do not utilize them enough. The feel very basic and grounded whereas some of these powers would be far more fun to use in huge, bounding levels like something halo would’ve come up back in the day. Some levels have a decent starting area to look at, but then quickly devolve into something that looks like it was taken out of a mid-2000’s pc shooter. The colors are so bland you and it’s at odds with all the amazing powers at your disposal. Valorant needs to authoritatively start incorporating its’ own style into the levels. It’s early on for Valorant, which just came out of early access recently, so plenty of levels are likely on the way. I’m hoping that it only is using these current levels as a blueprint for what will become some truly engaging areas to fight in.

Ease up on the bans

I’ll paint a picture for you. I’m playing Valorant and a new refrigerator arrived that I had to help bring into my apartment. I exited the game I was in order to do this. When I finished my task, I tried to sign back on and…. I was banned. For how long you ask? FORTY-FIVE MINUTES. I was stunned, how could I have the audacity to exit a game mid-match? God forbid I actually had something come up that I needed to do instead? Look Valorant, you’re a videogame, not the military, if I go AWOL, deal with it instead of giving me a ban for existing past a computer screen.

Music

Valorant has all these wild powers and creative game types and for some reason, it feels dead because nothing is driving you forward. I’m not asking for a Doom-like soundtrack, but how about some cool ambiance? Something to tell you you’re in Valorant’s world now and you play by its rules. Something Destiny flavored would work well here. Right now, the lack of anything outside of the sounds of gunfire and powers makes the proceedings feel dull and this game should be anything but.

Valorant is already as popular as any game out there. The stream scene is flooded with Valorant players, so maybe they don’t need to do anything. From my view though, it needs to equip a few key things to get the machine fully in gear. The developers seem dedicated to keeping their little monster well-fed, so let’s hope they keep supporting it and adding to it.
What do you think is missing in Valorant? Anything you don’t like about the experience? Let’s talk about it below.

How Valorant can Dominate the Genre  +6
Brauny Brauny LV.16 Sage 20d
How Valorant can Dominate the Genre

All girls team

Guys are kinda mean so I'm looking for an all girls team for Valorant so that I can use team chat without being called a Karen and that I suck. I want to get better and have fun and I think it would be better with all girls so please let me know if you want to join!

Emily Hosier Emily Hosier LV.2 Lurker 19d
All girls team

Valorant Ace You thought You Could Come Againt I

Follow my social media
Snap: ThePrestigeJae
Twitter: PrestigeJae
Twitch: PrestigeJae
Insta: ImPrestigeJae
YouTube: PrestigeJae
Ignore Tags
#TwitchAffiliate
#YouTube #Logitech #Gamer #StayHome #Comment #Valorant #ValorantAce #ValorantClip #ValorantHighlights #ValorantClips

ThePrestigeJae ThePrestigeJae LV.4 The Best 19d

Valorant is my favorite?

Valorant is my favorite?
gamingxqueen gamingxqueen LV.5 Carry Me 19d
Valorant is my favorite?

Epic pro gamer moment ☠️

#Valorant #clips #funny

Epic pro gamer moment ☠️
VauseKV VauseKV LV.19 Sage 19d
Epic pro gamer moment ☠️

51 kill carry :)

Lil Rice Lil Rice LV.2 Lurker 19d

Can’t wait until this game is available for everybody 😁

BabyRaven BabyRaven LV.10 Rare Candy 19d
Can’t wait until this game is available for everybody 😁

Looking for someone to play with

Dupa LV.2 Lurker 19d
Looking for someone to play with

If you’re looking for a Clan for Valorant Comment here

Hi we are a professional clan for multiple games looking for players who are interested games don’t just included Valorant we have teams for esports like fortnite, warzone, Apex, and of course! Valorant. If you or anyone you know are interested you can comment or dm this account and we with do a RC. For more information follow us on Twitter @ClanofKingz

ClanofKingz ClanofKingz LV.2 Lurker 18d
If you’re looking for a Clan for Valorant Comment here

Come watch!

Hey everyone I'm live on twitch right now come join and follow me
Twitch.tv/mitchp654

Twitch.TV/Mitchp654 Twitch.TV/Mitchp654 LV.5 Clearly Hacking 19d
Come watch!

Guys join

Watch "Reinstalling this game || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/H_vi-F5IvCo

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 18d
Guys join

Come watch me!

Live playing valorant @ twitch.tv/mitchp654
Come talk to me and don't forget to follow :)

Come watch me!

Check out my twitch!

Hey everyone I'll be streaming valorant later today please go check me out and don't forget to follow :)
Twitch.tv/Mitchp654

Check out my twitch!

LFG Valorant

Looking for a group or person(s) to play with on valorant, can be a guy or girl MUST have mic and must be 14-17 years of age

MahomeyG MahomeyG LV.2 Mob 19d
LFG Valorant

Go Follow luvcranks for the best valorant gameplay

Quell_Zek Quell_Zek LV.4 Lurker 19d
Go Follow luvcranks for the best valorant gameplay

Wanna see the best valorant game play follow luvcranks on twitch

Quell_Zek Quell_Zek LV.4 Lurker 19d
Wanna see the best valorant game play follow luvcranks on twitch

Riot id matton110#9300

Have to have a mic and decent

Matton110 LV.2 Lurker 19d
Riot id matton110#9300

In the last couple of weeks the WGG has seen a change in gaming activities. Valorant is the new hype and we want to create a bigger community for those players to look for teammates, do customs with, basically anything you want!The WGG server is a lovely community that feels like family. We have a lot of different games that are played and ofcourse a lot of general talks, memes, you name it.If this sounds like the place that will suit your needs, click the link below to join!

https://discord.gg/7cW7qFJ

Dragonsoft LV.2 Lurker 19d

NERF PHOENIX

https://youtu.be/2G3AlEkDZ_E

Monstar Monstar LV.7 Mootiversary! 19d
NERF PHOENIX

Valorant is a nice game

SMIXTIM SMIXTIM LV.3 Try Hard 19d
Valorant is a nice game

Twitch.tv/BlueBalls_23

Go follow me on twitch for some juicy valorant gameplay

BlueBalls BlueBalls LV.4 Lurker 19d
Twitch.tv/BlueBalls_23

40 kill dub :)

SilentStorm SilentStorm LV.3 Lurker 20d

This looks straight out of a horror movie 🤣

I was having some custom matches with my stream community and it was a 1v1 match point.

𝙈𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙫𝙨. 𝙒𝙪𝙡𝙛𝙚𝙭

Backseat gamers all screaming from that jump scare 🤣
Follow her: https://moot.us/users/1173981/?loungeNo=310
#Valorant
#videos #clips

VauseKV VauseKV LV.19 Sage 20d

Valorant

17 kill win

Valorant
Renny255 LV.4 Lurker 21d