Valorant Agent Reworks

I think brim could have his molly radius increase and reyna have her leer reworked so that she moves faster when someone is looking into her leer

Gave it some thought, I think vipers wall and smoke could deal 25% more damage if inside of them for more than .5 seconds. I also think her poison bar could go up to 120 and you pay 200 extra credits for it (spike rush you’d automatically get 120)

Valorant Agent Reworks
DG_90s
DG_90s DG_90s
LV.11 Genius 23d

Seismic Gaming CLAN RECRUITMENT [ANY REGION] [ANY RANK] [18+] [PC]

We are Seismic - a casual gaming clan who value social interaction above all else. We have members from all regions, mainly EU and NA, so wherever you're from, there's bound to be some people ready to play withing Seismic.

Our VALORANT division is slowly growing, but we're always looking for new members to join us!

We host a weekly event on Friday 8:30pm BST where we play whatever anyone fancies playing, usually a couple of Strat Roulette unrated games, which are especially fun with a drink.

In Seismic, we have many other divisions. These include games such as Destiny 2, Call of Duty, and Apex Legends; recently we have also added an Among Us division. You can play with anyone in any division, you're not limited to your original division.

If Seismic sounds like the place for you, head over to our website at https://seismicgaming.eu/ and send us an application telling us about yourself.
I look forward to receiving your application!

snot
snot snot
LV.10 Carry Me 24d

Yeet

Yeet
NRG_DIZZY23
NRG_DIZZY23 NRG_DIZZY23
LV.2 Lurker 23d

Operator Changes Announced | NERF

Price: 4500 → 5000
Scope Movement Speed: 76% → 72%
Scope Deadzone: 30% → 50% movement speed - inaccurate aiming sooner after moving, slowly become accurate after 2.2 seconds.
Fire Rate: 0.75 → 0.6
Equip Time: 0.3s → 0.5s
Leg Shot: 127 dmg → 120 dmg
Jump Land Accuracy - slightly longer inaccuracy time after landing from a jump
Full Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZv1fPUpLY&ab_channel=Mendokusaii

MaxiWatermelon
MaxiWatermelon MaxiWatermelon
LV.28 10, 9, 8, 7... 24d

Gluttons...

Gluttons...
Gluttons...
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 2mo

FAILURE LOL

I AM SO BAD ITS HILARIOUS! I cannot believe I goofed that badly. LOL enjoy how bad I am.
#valorant
#fail

FAILURE LOL
FAILURE LOL
DarkWolf23
DarkWolf23 DarkWolf23
LV.21 Dragon 24d

We are actually dumb asf 😂

Bigstevegames
Bigstevegames Bigstevegames
LV.4 Lurker 24d

Pure Psychopaths... #ReynaMains

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Looking for team

Hey guys ^^

Ive always played Valorant for fun but now Id like to get a bit more serious. Thats why Id like to join a team or found one with other chill and friendly people to have a great time and rank up in Valorant 🙃

Looking for team
TheButler
TheButler TheButler
LV.3 Lurker 24d

Blackout

Hey! I just started a Valorant match. I was a Plat 1 Sage on Split. My name is Buraly. If you see this post and is one of my teamates, I just want u to know, there's a blackout where I live. Thank you.

Blackout
Buraly
Buraly Buraly
LV.17 Apex > Fortnite 24d

Valorant First Strike Competition

Hey wassup guys welcome to tjis brand new post today Im gonna be talking about the new Valorant competition ever made by the oficial Riot before we got different local tournaments and a bunch of diffferent ignition series but this time Riot is going to strilke with all of what they have put their cards at the by creating this new tournament in the past competition we have seen some amazing players in action but for the first all the different regions of Valorant can have an opportunity for playing in a massive challenge so for first time we are seing all the players from North America, Europe, Asia Latin America and other places all around the world.The Start of the oficial battle qualifiers will start in october to see who is the best of all by the start of December the final will start so the established teams fight to see who is the real Valorant Champion, So start building your teams and always look out for new details of the competition but obviously you dont have to worry about new details cause I will be posting all the brand new details as always Riot is aiming really much further so dont be surprised if we see some new Riot oficial tournament.
Ok yeah very nice first Riot Valorant tourmament but now. How do I enter ?
Well there is only two things that you must have the first is you need to be at least 16 years old if you are younger than that you cant enter no matter if you are the worlds best Valorant player you cant go so yeah if you were a 15 year old guy that imagined you could enter to the competition well sadly no Sorry for you men. The second thing you must have is an inmortal rank and that is pretty much it the next thing you need is actually just not losing.
The Prize
We have seen a bunch of money in past tournaments as prize and those were not even from Riot so I wont be surpised if they come with some amazing and huge number as prize.

And that is pretty much it as always thanks for reading and I will see you in the next one

Valorant First Strike Competition +1
Valorant First Strike Competition
File
File File
LV.9 Fearless 24d

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Just started this game recently and have like no friends lol I'm a good player with a mic just tryna squad up with chill players so if that sounds like you join up and I'll send you an invite!

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
Bud
Bud Bud
LV.3 Lurker 25d

Valorant

Hello gamer girls only valorant bronze rank and no toxicity

Valorant
Karrasu.
Karrasu. Karrasu.
LV.21 I'm a Bot 24d

Bronze

Bronze rank gamer girls only and no toxicity 😇😇😇

Bronze
Karrasu.
Karrasu. Karrasu.
LV.21 I'm a Bot 24d

Need some teammates

I got the game last week, I am not bad. Been playing COD for 9 years valorant is similar lol. I just need some teammates to play with

Need some teammates
Gabe Kessler Gabe Kessler
LV.4 Lurker 24d

Newwww

https://youtu.be/HUULEv9y0qQ

Newwww
PenteCost
PenteCost PenteCost
LV.11 Chief 24d

KillJoy Network is Recruiting For Our New PS4 Division.

KillJoy Network a community within Xiled Syndicate is now recruiting for our PlayStation division. Age 15+ is the age requirement and must have a discord and a mic as well . All types of games are welcome. Msg me for further details :)

KillJoy Network is Recruiting For Our New PS4 Division.
KN_Martywahl
KN_Martywahl KN_Martywahl
LV.4 Lurker 24d

Comp

Looking for people to play with! Must have mic. If you are interested please let me know

Comp
PimpnPanda
PimpnPanda PimpnPanda
LV.7 Rootin Tootin 24d

G.U.N Skins

Hey wassup guys welcome to this brand new Valorant post today we are gonna be talking about some fresh new leaks about cosmetics, skins call them as you want this is a relative new topic and a variety of streamers have already react to them including the Valorant streamer Hiko so with no much more to say lets just jump right into it.
Ok now getting focused on this new skins this pack looks mostly as a Alien topic pack or as how some people call it the NeuroBlaster pack but I think that the main Focus thing in this picture is only one thing but only for the drama lets numerate them First we got the spectre as the first gun in the picture next one is the OP that personally in my opinion looks amazing and getting a litle bit lower we have two options but we are going first for the Bucky then the classic and a little bit at the left we can see the thematic knive but know obviously the main thing that Im pretty much sure that you all saw first and it is this new neuro blaster gun I first thought that it was just the knive but bigger but if you see some details these are two complete different objects so I think we are all wondering what is that thing and in some future we are gonna be able to use them.
Only for saying all of this skins have some effect at the end of the gun.

Pts: The final object that I was talking about apparently doesnt exist and was only Hiko clickbait so yeah I didnt had time for correcting it but yeah now you know sorry for the fake news :V

And as always thanks for reading I hope you got a wonderfull day and if you liked the post you can up vote it and please follow me at moot if you dont wnat to lose brand new posts with Valorant information.

G.U.N Skins +1
G.U.N Skins
File
File File
LV.9 Fearless 24d

A Valorant Noob’s Guide to Breach

If Cypher is the king of denying rushes, then Breach is the king of enabling them.
Breach is a utility agent who specializes (somewhat uniquely) in crowd controlling enemies on the offensive. He excels when paired up with aggressive teammates and offers unparalleled aid when making calculated pushes at the cost of having no mobility, information gathering, or healing to be seen.

Let’s go over his abilities:
#FaultLine
is Breach’s signature ability. With a cooldown of 30 seconds, Breach can daze enemies with an AOE of moderate width and a length that increases the longer you charge the ability. This ability is perfect for spamming out CC behind walls to get an idea of who you’re going to be peaking against. Since the cooldown is so short, it’s not a bad idea to use this ability liberally as a means of making the enemy panic into an early rotation or a waste of abilities.

#Aftershock
is a one-of ability that is probably his most difficult to use correctly, but also one of the most powerful.
When behind a wall, Breach sends a short-ranged shockwave to the otherside that deals heavy damage to anyone caught in its area of effect (after quite a long wind-up). This ability shouldn’t be used with the idea that you’re going to be damaging anyone with it. Instead, focus on using it to make enemies disperse when trying to prep a push and cause overall shock and awe.

#Flashpoint
is Breach’s flashbang ability. When aiming at a wall, Breach flashes the other side of it, causing enemies to be... flashed…

Simple, straightforward, and you can use two of them from behind a wall. It’s probably the most powerful flash in the game, but that certainly is up for debate.

#RollingThunder
is Breach’s ultimate ability and is honestly the coolest ability in the game, objectively speaking. Breach sends incredibly wide shockwaves that continue over a large distance, knocking anyone caught in the AOE up and dazing them for a period of time.

If you’re on offense and you use this ability with a competent team, you have almost no excuse to lose the round. Save for an enemy player pulling off an amazing play, you should win. Be sure to wait for info before using this ability.

Right, let’s go over his weakest part of the game:
#Defense

Sit behind a wall on site and spam your abilities when the enemy pushes.
It’s really that simple. Don’t over complicate things, don’t peak enemies early, and don’t die before using all of your abilities. Breach isn’t very good at shutting down pushes in a consistent manner, so make sure you spam your Fault Line early and if you hear enemies pushing, throw flashbangs and beg your team to rotate.

If this wasn't a given, Breach isn’t good at covering the middle of maps, where multiple points of attack are possible, and instead wants to sit on a site that is tight and has one main point of entry.

Onto the part of the game where he shines:
#Offense

Playing Breach on offense is likely going to be a supportive player’s most fun they have in the game. Being able to reap the rewards of dazing enemies over an actual 30 miles is an absolute blast, no pun intended.

Similar to Breach’s need to defend on smaller sites, he also likes to attack sites of the same size, with few points of defense that are considered power positions.

Consider the map Ascent:
Attacking through middle would be a nightmare for Breach given the inability to CC enemies in tight spaces. Catwalk is always a dangerous position to peak, and if Breach decides to Fault Line middle, there’s no guarantee the enemy will be watching the mid push close enough to be effected.

Instead, a Breach pushing through B main can coordinate with his team where he’s going to use his abilities. A Fault Line thrown into Market, an aftershock smacked through B main’s wall into the alley right next to site, and a flash thrown in between market and switch means all the power positions used to cover B main are either blinded, dazed, or weak (as in almost dead, aftershock does a lot of damage).

For larger site takes, such as A, it’s recommended to rely mostly on flashbangs or Rolling Thunder as your tool of choice as your normal CC abilities are far less effective in wide open areas where there’s plenty of places to peak from.

#Weapons

Breach is a supporting player, and is almost always going to be used in tight spaces and should never be aggressively peaking enemy players. Given this, it makes zero sense to be purchasing operators or guardians, two weapons that require the player to make risky duels to be useful.

Instead, cheaper weapons like the Bulldog, Spectre, and Judge should be considered to gain a monetary advantage over the course of a half. Of course, the Phantom and Vandal should be go to’s for all agents when in a highly-contested game where every advantage matters. But if you’re behind or want to save for any reason, close range and cheap is your friend, not expensive and distanced.

That’s it for Breach’s guide. Hopefully you’ve learned something, and if you have any tips or tricks you’ve found, be sure to post them in the comments.

GLHF,
-E

A Valorant Noob’s Guide to Breach  +2
A Valorant Noob’s Guide to Breach
Czarnicks
Czarnicks Czarnicks
verified LV.20 S 2mo

Where my Iron 3's at?🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Hey! Im looking for a bunch of chill people i can play valorant with seeming as i dont know alot of pc players irl..preferably comp players would be good so we can play regularly via EU servers🤞🏼.

Currently im iron 3,im average at the game but deffo tryna improve👁👄👁.

Where my Iron 3's at?🥺👉🏼👈🏼
LML
LML LML
LV.2 Lurker 25d

Longest game ever almost 2 hours

It was just constant back and forth

Longest game ever almost 2 hours +1
Longest game ever almost 2 hours
Michael  Allison
Michael Allison Michael Allison
LV.2 Lurker 25d

Looking for player

Looking for for player to play rank it has to be Gold or above

Looking for player
lllSubballl
lllSubballl lllSubballl
LV.2 Lurker 25d

Climbed from Iron 2, looking for a team to help me get to gold

Between teams and solo queues, I've gone from Iron 2 to Silver 3 in this Act. I'm flexible, the only people I don't really know how to play are Sova and Viper. I'd like a team that isn't bad to play competitive with me and help me climb to Gold. Silver 3 is my peak, and it's where I'm at right now. I'd really appreciate it.

Climbed from Iron 2, looking for a team to help me get to gold
Damian Torres
Damian Torres Damian Torres
LV.2 You're a Bot 25d

live

come watch and have fun 🤣 twitch: athenaShots

live
haleey alexiss
haleey alexiss haleey alexiss
LV.13 Chief 25d

Benle oynamak isteyen varmı

Benle oynamak isteyen varmı
ömer ömer
LV.2 Lurker 25d

NEED 1 for a 1000$ tournament

be good be able to play with the team hmu on discord Flat#8726 if interested

NEED 1 for a 1000$ tournament
Flat Flat
LV.5 Lurker 25d

Live on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/officialghost2k

Live on Twitch
Ghost2k
Ghost2k Ghost2k
LV.10 Nomad 25d

want carried out of iron or bronze?

I'm going to attempt carrying followers out of bronze and iron later on stream at twitch.tv/ghsplice so dm and follow if u want help :)

want carried out of iron or bronze?
GHsplice GHsplice
LV.3 Lurker 25d

Join

https://discord.gg/mHPTUsv https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJk0mfjq1zm2V2VwJzxJpEg

Join
Waffles on yt
Waffles on yt Waffles on yt
LV.2 Lurker 25d

Add me

Artemus #8929

btw I play on oceanic server

Add me
Artemus Artemus
LV.9 Nomad 25d

Killjoy is a Fun and Interactive Agent #Killjoy

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Forming First Strike Team

With first strike coming any team above immortal 1 can enter. I will chose 4 players, we will work together daily to build our skills and teach each other’s. It’s a chance to make it as a rookie team. Here is the design I have ready to represent the team we could form. https://youtu.be/woNAjo5ak4c

Forming First Strike Team
Demetrio Macias Demetrio Macias
LV.2 Lurker 25d

Ace

Ace
Ace
DeathBlade
DeathBlade DeathBlade
LV.19 Assassin 1mo

Phoenix Mains IRL #PhoenixMains

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 1mo

Unrated we have egirl who lonely

Unrated we have egirl who lonely
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 1mo

getting to gold

i need someone to queue with im silver 3 please be silver 2 or gold , Add me LMR Haku#9790

getting to gold
Noctua
Noctua Noctua
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

anyone wanna play valorant?

im not good but im looking for friends lol

anyone wanna play valorant?
kaisen kaisen
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Great Opportunity to Win Money or Even Go Pro!

Aim Lab and team AndBox are partnering for a very interesting opportunity. You can compete on Aim Lab, and win money, or even go pro. You have to participate in 4 different tasks, Spidershot, Sixshot, Spheretrack, and Wallpeek Beginner, the last one is an all new scenario made just for Valorant. The top 3 scores in each scenario, and the top 3 overall will get a piece of the $10,000 prize pool, and some of the top players will get contacted by team AndBox for further tryouts, to see if you're really good enough to go pro. There are only 3 spots open on team AndBox, so you will have to really excel in the Aim Lab scenarios to even be contacted by AndBox, to have a chance to go pro. Still, it's a great opportunity to make some money, and if you're good enough, you could find yourself going pro!

See you on the Battlefield!

VeryBerryMan
VeryBerryMan VeryBerryMan
LV.23 The Best 1mo

Unrated just havin fun

Unrated just havin fun
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 1mo

I need teammates to get me out of iron and bronze lobbies

I need teammates to get me out of iron and bronze lobbies
SomebodyThatsgood
SomebodyThatsgood SomebodyThatsgood
LV.7 Nomad 1mo

Valorant but my teammates are on the opposite site and I have to clutch a 1v4

https://medal.tv/clips/33476464/ad1337xjfwe5nX

Valorant but my teammates are on the opposite site and I have to clutch a 1v4
DXGITAL
DXGITAL DXGITAL
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Don't Ping if there is nothing wrong...

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 3mo

Play Val?

Just got back into Val so gonna be pretty bad

Play Val?
GN_Dragon GN_Dragon
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Iron one comp need a squad

Wassup I know iron is trash but am not that bad am about to get to iron two so may we can play

Iron one comp need a squad
Z1ntd YT
Z1ntd YT Z1ntd YT
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Tryna rank up silver 1 comp NA With mic

Tryna rank up silver 1 comp NA With mic
Nick Simon Nick Simon
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

@WARDELL

add me Papi, Xilluminati #5052

@WARDELL
Xilluminati