Hi guys, just posted my first YouTube gameplay video, looking for feedback hope you enjoy!

Veja "Valorant - Gameplay Highlights" no YouTube
https://youtu.be/tz3NVV2Umag

gamer975646659 LV.2 Lurker 14d
Hi guys, just posted my first YouTube gameplay video, looking for feedback hope you enjoy!

Live on twitch now! Come vibe with me!

Hang out with me on twitch as you watch me fail at valorant! http://www.twitch.tv/oblivious_j

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 14d
Live on twitch now! Come vibe with me!

Come by and help build a community!

I'm going to be streaming valorant around 12 pst. I'd love to grow a community with epic gamers such as you! (Link to twitch is on my account) hope to see you there!

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 14d
Come by and help build a community!

I love this game

Watch "Morning Mash || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/GZge-6PfOQc

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 13d
I love this game

Competitive mode

Competitive mode coming nxt week. I'm excited

https://twitter.com/RiotZiegler/status/1272585456027197441?s=20

ugh ugh LV.23 Avatar 15d
Competitive mode

INSANE MARSHAL 4K

INSANE MARSHAL 4K
Psync LV.2 Lurker 15d
INSANE MARSHAL 4K

Valorant clip of me the noob 2k headshot haha with my favorite pistol😝

2k headshot with a sheriff https://t.co/ZMxAkciemF haha had to show this clip me then noob

Kuroakimchi Kuroakimchi LV.2 Lurker 15d
Valorant clip of me the noob 2k headshot haha with my favorite pistol😝

Double Ace

This is the next iteration of gameplay and montage from Valorant! The title says it all.... Day by day everyone is getting good at this game...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPG0Yl_iNFI

TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 15d
Double Ace

I need sub plss

YouTube'da "EMOJJ44 VALORANT AND ROCKET LEGUE HIGHLIGHTS" videosunu izleyin
https://youtu.be/V-Xk7wZTCfw

Emojj44 LV.2 Lurker 15d
I need sub plss

YeeEEERRRR

YeRRRRR
TWITCH.TV/wolfhd_21

Wolf HD Wolf HD LV.21 Let's Play DBD! 15d
YeeEEERRRR

Lazy

Very disappointed that the featured collection for this week is the same as last week.

Why not use a 14 days countdown in that case?

Lazy
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 15d
Lazy

Pls sub

YouTube'da "EMOJJ44 VALORANT HIGHLIGTS {4]" videosunu izleyin
https://youtu.be/b1z48ijaB10

Emojj44 LV.2 Lurker 15d
Pls sub

THE RETURN OF BREEZE

I am FINALLY back on PC! Here is my comeback video!!
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C4RTelrQ9s

THE RETURN OF BREEZE
CrowBreeze CrowBreeze LV.14 Chief 15d
THE RETURN OF BREEZE

Neww

https://youtu.be/YGj4GWyp6jo

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 15d
Neww

the boys and i need one more girl

mics required and yes

Johna Johna LV.2 Lurker 15d
the boys and i need one more girl

I'm back guys join

Watch "High Ping Again?? || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/PB8IarPL820

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 15d
I'm back guys join

Streaming

twitch.tv/chunktank

Chunktank LV.10 Nomad 15d
Streaming

Carry🥺...

Carry🥺...
Tio_Teo.ttv Tio_Teo.ttv LV.5 Lurker 16d
Carry🥺...

Valorant Agent Tier List

Which Valorant agent is the best? That’s the question that plenty of people have been wondering. I’ve heard that players who are better at solo plays should play Jett, Support players should play Sage, and that Reyna is overall the craziest character in the game and is overpowered. I’m here to give you the rundown of each agent’s self sufficiency rating, team support rating, and then an overall rating (all out of 10). I’ve put them into tiers too, so you can see which agents are at the top, which ones are okay, and which need some serious work. If you want to see the moves in action, I’ve provided a video (long but informational) for you to see the moves in action and what my thoughts are of each move. I’d definitely recommend it if you’re looking to see the specifics!

Tier A (7 or Higher Overall Rating)
Omen - Omen is a movement expert. The ability to put smoke where he wants, teleport where he wants, and also blind/deafen the enemy gives him a great advantage. Unfortunately… that’s really it. He can help his teammates out with the smokes and that’s really all there is to that. But of course, his self sufficiency will get a max score because of his solo moves that completely overpower anyone who’s trying to fight him.
Self Sufficiency - 10
Team Support - 5
Overall - 7.5

Cypher - Cypher is a character I have to start playing ASAP. He’s the best “spy” of the agents with his cameras and tracking devices. Though he’s not going to kill you with his powers, he may get you killed BECAUSE of them. His tracking works for his teammates and for him alike, which spells trouble for anyone caught by him.
Self Sufficiency - 9
Team Support - 5
Overall - 7

Sage - This is the healer of the team. I always say that there should be at least one Sage on the team, just because it gives you a chance to have a 6th player sometimes (from her revives). Aside from that, she can heal her teammates (or herself), block passages (or the spike) with ice, or even boost players with her ice. Her slow orb is also fairly helpful if a teammate wants to land a nice hit on an enemy with a power (just think about all of the overpowered powers the other agents have). TO be honest… all of her moves are beneficial to her and her teammates. Can they be better? Yes. The only problem is that would make her the most overpowered agent in the game.
Self Sufficiency - 4
Team Support - 10
Overall - 7

Tier B (5 - 6.5 Overall Rating)
Jett - Jett’s my main so I’ll try to avoid any sort of bias in this one. The movement for Jett is amazing and makes the game a lot easier for fast-paced players. The only problem with that is the fact that the movement is only for Jett. So, the rest of the team really isn’t directly benefiting from anything that Jett provides. The smoke that Jett throws is the main source of team support and everything else is just solo powers that make her harder to hit and deadlier if the player is accurate.
Self Sufficiency - 10
Team Support - 2
Overall - 6

Reyna - This is the character I was told to fear the most. She’s absolutely insane with her healing abilities. She can become invisible when she collects your souls, heal from your souls, and she can also place a “smoke” that she and her teammates can see through perfectly fine. Name something she CAN’T do for herself. Seriously. As soon as you see her, you better kill her or run from her because the moment you die to her, your team loses a big advantage. Oh… her ultimate also makes her healing instant (and doesn’t use up her Devour power). She basically plays herself. Riot Games MIGHT need to nerf someone soon *cough cough*.
Self Sufficiency - 10 (she deserves a 20)
Team Support - 2
Overall - 6

Phoenix - I’m not a big fan of Phoenix, but let’s be honest… any agent that can heal themself is an extremely useful agent for the self sufficiency category. Equipped with fireballs and a fire wall, phoenix can be a little intimidating. His flash is a little difficult to use and I’m not a fan of it at all. But, his ultimate brings a whole new level of crazy to the game. For a short time he can take a “fake” form of himself on and then goes back to his old position. THAT’S what makes him great. Otherwise, he’s just blocking his teammates off.
Self Sufficiency - 9
Team Support - 2
Overall - 5.5

Sova - This is the character I had my tutorial on and ever since that experience, I’ve abandoned him. Though he’s not the worst, you have to be fairly accurate with your shots to use him well. As a support player with archery attacks, you’ve got to know what you’re doing on the battlefield so you can reveal, hurt, and kill your enemies. All of the moves are rather balanced with Sova in terms of self sufficiency and team support.
Self Sufficiency - 6
Team Support - 4
Overall - 5

Viper - Viper is sort of like Phoenix, except… green. A wall and poison are on her list of artillery, except with the twist that the wall uses gas that recharges for her. She can turn it on and off, also. Her gas is also helpful for casting a smoke (basically a gas cloud). Her ultimate is also a MASSIVE gas bubble that hides the inside or outside world (depending where you’re standing) from the other side. There’s definitely a lot of opportunity for self sufficiency and team support but it only comes around when your Viper player actually knows how to use their powers properly.
Self Sufficiency - 5
Team Support - 5
Overall - 5

Tier C (Below 5 Overall Rating)
Breach - Breach focuses a lot on helping the team with ranged moves. He specializes in moves that go through walls and stuns, damages, or blinds enemies. If you’re looking to play with him, you should focus less on your gunfights if you’re buying equipment and more on your communication with the team to meet the needs of everyone.
Self Sufficiency - 3
Team Support - 6
Overall - 4.5

Raze - If you played TF2 and specifically as the soldier in TF2, Raze brings back some nostalgic moves. C4 that can blow you into the air and a rocket launcher that can blow enemies up… definitely brings back some old memories. I also enjoy the Boom Bot a little for clearing areas and finding out if you have enemies up ahead. It’s just a little tough to use. The grenade from Raze is also pretty sick if you like explosives that blow up into 4 smaller explosives… super OP (I’ve died this way too many times). Raze is super mobile but at a cost of needing great accuracy.
Self Sufficiency - 8
Team Support - 1
Overall - 4.5

Brimstone - Brimstone is a character I see used less and the only thing I actually see players using from him is the 3 smokes around the map. It’s honestly the best smoke to use for planning routes of attack which is a big plus for him. In addition to that, he can help boost players’ fire rates and has a GIGANTIC fire cylinder he can use. His only sufficiency move would be his fire-bomb launcher which has to be used well to capitalize from. Though anyone can benefit from his moves, his teammates are more likely to.
Self Sufficiency - 3
Team Support - 5
Overall - 4

If you want to see the moves in action, check out the video above. It’s a lot easier to understand the powers when you see them in action. Aside from that, I’d be happy to hear your opinions on which character(s) is/are the best and the worst. I’m going to continue playing Jett and Sage but I’ll slowly get used to playing Cypher and Reyna, as well. Hopefully this came in handy for you! Good luck out there!

Valorant Agent Tier List +12
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 18d
Valorant Agent Tier List

If you'd like to play Valorant together let me know, looking for non-toxic, just looking to have fun

CarnivoreMike CarnivoreMike LV.3 Nightmare 16d
If you'd like to play Valorant together let me know, looking for non-toxic, just looking to have fun

Im giving away Valorant battle pass u need to sub to my channel to enter the giveaway

YouTube'da "EMOJJ44 VALORANT HIGHLIGTS {3]" videosunu izleyin
https://youtu.be/py5zSXKOqyU

Emojj44 LV.2 Lurker 16d
Im giving away Valorant battle pass u need to sub to my channel to enter the giveaway

Another one for the books

Just played this game for like 4 days so far

ScrubAlex17 ScrubAlex17 LV.2 Lurker 16d

Ur prorably wondering what this pathfinder is doing

Tell me how many kills you've gotten in a game.

smilinsmokey smilinsmokey LV.3 Lurker 16d

Just looking for some people to do some chill casual

DreamNoM0re DreamNoM0re LV.2 Lurker 16d
Just looking for some people to do some chill casual

Looking for a girl teammate

FireBladzzzz LV.3 Lurker 16d
Looking for a girl teammate

Checks out

Checks out
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 16d
Checks out

HEHE FUNNY GAMER VALORANT

Watch oblivious_j with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/oblivious_j?sr=a

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 16d
HEHE FUNNY GAMER VALORANT

Servers down

Right now Asia Pacific servers login servers are down! As a result, we won't be login into the game in those regions!

Servers down
TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 16d
Servers down

Need 2-3 decent players 18+

looking for decent players who have mics and know how to use them for callouts. Raze and Reyna mains taken.

MrKrispy MrKrispy LV.2 Lurker 15d
Need 2-3 decent players 18+

Valorant 2v2

Any must have a teamate

No_Name_x__ LV.2 Lurker 15d
Valorant 2v2

Valorant with bud

Twitch.tv/wolfhd_21

Wolf HD Wolf HD LV.21 Let's Play DBD! 16d
Valorant with bud

Just started

Trynna chil and get better discord kinglando13#2319 game id Kinglando14

Lando225 Lando225 LV.8 Nomad 16d
Just started

I m back join guys

Watch "Playing With Noobs || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/wHIMa6F9wU4

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 16d
I m back join guys

COME CHECK MY STRAM!

I'm a new streamer and I play Rocket League, Fortnite, Ghost Recon and a lot more...
come check it out:)
https://www.twitch.tv/dear_lord_

dear_Lord LV.5 Lurker 16d
COME CHECK MY STRAM!

Ace on stream

Not a bad ace I got on stream the other day!
Please come follow and watch my streams :)
https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousFaithfulSangWoofer

Twitch.TV/Mitchp654 Twitch.TV/Mitchp654 LV.5 Clearly Hacking 16d
Ace on stream

I just think viper is sexy as hell art not mine just sharing😁

Kuroakimchi Kuroakimchi LV.2 Lurker 17d

Filling the squad

looking to fill out the squad we got plenty but all are at different times so it would be nice to have a few extra friends to stomp out some unrated until rank comes out

LuckyShot LuckyShot LV.2 Lurker 16d
Filling the squad

Join my discord

https://discord.gg/D498HR

Venom_042 Venom_042 LV.2 Professional Noob 16d
Join my discord

Looking for group

LFG to play casual/comp with when its out. 14+ add me on discord if interested M9 #5652

Be relatively good pls, looking to get a good rank.
Ill make a group up to ten ppl so we will always have ppl.

mNINE LV.2 Lurker 16d
Looking for group

Need 1/5

I’m ok at the game just looking for people for a ranked squad when it comes out

DanF224 LV.2 Lurker 16d
Need 1/5

Dat $tick montage

https://youtu.be/wxnpeR1puLg
New montage is out gais!Hope u all leave a like and subscribe!Have a nice day!Peace

Sk!pper. Sk!pper. LV.4 Lurker 16d
Dat $tick montage

I need subs plsss Im uploading daily videos

YouTube'da "EMOJJ44 VALORANT HIGHLIGTS {3]" videosunu izleyin
https://youtu.be/py5zSXKOqyU

Emojj44 LV.2 Lurker 16d
I need subs plsss Im uploading daily videos

OMG I'M STREAMING AT 12:00 PST??! 1?

Please for the love of bread come and watch a moron get pro gameplay. I would love it if y'all came. Twitch: Oblivious_j. Thank you mooters.

OMG I'M STREAMING AT 12:00 PST??! 1?

Please I beg you drop a follow

I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! http://www.twitch.tv/oblivious_j?sr=a

Please I beg you drop a follow

Are the Valorant Guns Balanced?

As with every good FPS game, the guns have to be balanced or else there'll be an uproar about overpowered or underpowered guns. Games become stale when one gun is overused and abused. Since Valorant's release, there've been several favorite guns that have been talked about positively, negatively, and also have not reached the point of controversy on either side. Here's my view on every gun and whether we need a change with the weapon or not. If it needs a change, I'll also give my opinions on the various options we have.

(For the sake of this post, all enemies have full armor, also.)

Pistols:

Classic
An interesting pistol to have players start with. It's a two-headshot killer BUT with the option to fire 3 bullets at once. The spread of the 3 bullets make it very unlikely to hit two of those three shots from range but it's possible. Little known is that this gun can penetrate through one player and hit another with enough damage to kill in two shots, both of them in the head.
Changes needed: None.

Shorty
Two shots per round is pretty low but the fact that this gun can take those shots rather quickly and can kill two people in one shot (along with one shotting players from close range) makes it a rather nice twist. I'm not sure if the price is low enough as it seems it has the power to cost a little more.
Changes needed: Maybe a price increase by 200 credits.

Frenzy
Another two-headshot killer. There's one slight flaw that I see and that's the fact that you can quickly double tap and keep enough accuracy to hit someone's head with the second shot without recoil hurting. In some situations, you can also use the first 2 bullets of regular spray to get the double headshot you need. I think the price is fine for the pistol though.
Changes needed: Depending on the future of the game, we may need to make double tapping a little tougher (increase second tap recoil slightly).

Ghost
Silenced guns are meant to have less recoil in games. The ghost is another 2 headshot killer that I personally like to use because it's strong enough to cause a problem and the gun's capacity isn't too low. Overall, this is the most realistic and fair pistol of them all.

Sheriff
The instant headshot killer has a low bullet count and perfect accuracy if you're walking or standing still. That's absolutely insane if you take into account some players' aims. I'm all for a hand cannon being in the game but perfect accuracy while moving in any sort of way is a little tough to believe at times.
Changes needed: Make is less accurate while walking (it's already inaccurate while running).

SMGS:

Stinger
One of our two SMG's is a burst fire weapon... sometimes. It's semi-automatic when aiming down your sights. If you choose this option, you have to shoot each 4 bullet burst individually, so pay attention to what gun you're using if you pick one up. I've been surprised before. If you hit 3 shots in the head, the enemy dies. Miss one and you'll need more shots to finish the job. If you don't ADS, you can treat it like a normal fully automatic weapon, though. Quite a strange combination but I'm okay with that.

Spectre
Again... silenced weapons are meant to have less recoil in games. With that said, the Spectre has a crazy good combination of fire rate, low recoil, and enough damage to kill anyone caught first (unless you instantly headshot them with certain guns). It's super cheap, too. That's a problem.
Changes needed: Raise the price to 2000-2500.

Shotguns:

Bucky is a rather strong pump shotgun. It's got a fair range that you can't really complain about. It has single shot reloads that can be interrupted in case you're caught while reloading. That's a huge benefit that I approve of in any game. Overall, the damage makes sense (it can one shot from a medium range if your spray works with you). I'd just raise the price slightly.
Changes needed: Raise the price to about 1100 or so.

Judge
This fully-automatic shotgun has quite a bit to it. The accuracy is great for a shotgun but the faster you shoot, the more your spread increases. It can still one shot just as well as the Bucky and it's a bloodbath if you walk a few players behind one of these unnoticed. Because this is such a brutal weapon, I'd say we can buff the price a little on this one, too.
Changes needed: Raise price to about 1800.

Rifles:

Bulldog
Another semi-automatic burst weapon that has insane accuracy. But, I have a lot of questions. When you compare this gun to the stinger, what makes it better? You're shooting about half the amount of bullets per second (Stinger shoots 18 and Bulldog shoots 9.5). The guns work the same way (ADS for burst fire and don't ADS but fully automatic fire. The only change is the Bulldog need to hit 2 headshots to finish someone off which, while using ADS, you'll be fine (same with the stinger). Two bursts to the body with either gun will kill the enemy. What's the point of the gun? Because we have so few SMG's, we're better off removing the gun overall. You're get better recoil and that's it with the Bulldog. Seriously... we don't need it.
Changed needed: Remove the gun.

Guardian
This gun is a crazy M16 style gun that single-fires its shots and kills instantly with a headshot. If you're got insane accuracy, you can use this gun for the entirety of the time that you play Valorant and never be contested. It's sitting at 2700 credits which I think could use a slight buff. Any weapon that can one shot an enemy to the head needs to be more expensive than other guns in its area.
Changes needed: Raise price to about 3200

Phantom
This gun is the first one that shows that distance matters. The Phantom can instantly kill someone with a headshot from a certain range. Otherwise, you're looking at a headshot and then another shot to any part of the body to kill them. It can be the leg, even. That's still quite a strong gun and I'd suggest buffing that price up a bit, as well.
Changes needed: Raise price to about 3400

Vandal
The amount of people that use this gun is crazy. One headshot. Any range. Instant kill. If that's not overpowered then I don't know what is. It costs the same as the Phantom meaning you can just take this over the Phantom and not worry about the need to hit two shots at certain ranges. Major changes needed.
Changes needed: (Option 1)... Remove the gun and let the Phantom be the "big" Rifle. Raise the price of Vandal to 3700 or so. (Option 2)... Remove the Phantom and let the Vandal be the "big" Rifle. Raise the price of Vandal to 3700 or so. (Option 3)... Raise the price of the Phantom to about 3400 and the Vandal to about 3800, with a nerf for the Phantom so it's NEVER a one-headshot kill.

Snipers:

Marshal
The Marshal is a one shot killer for non-armored enemies. A headshot kills every time, though. No questions asked. The noscope accuracy is nearly perfect when you're not moving, though. It also has single bullet reloads you can interrupt. The sniper is well rounded and I haven't heard any complaints. I'm thinking a slight price increase, given it can one shot players without armor. Also, it shoots a little fast for my taste. That can be a little overpowered if you ask me.
Changes needed: Raise price to about 1500. Slow the time between shots a tiny bit, also.

Operator
I might go insane if I hear another complaint about the OP (Operator). It meets the everyday sniper criteria... inaccurate noscopes, costs more than any other gun in the game, and it's only used by the players that earned it or saved a long time for it, and a long reload time (no single bullet reloads). Why should we lower the damage, too? If people did that, they'd just stick to the cheap Marshal as that'd make it better than the Operator in every way possible. Every game NEEDS a one shot sniper or else they're just putting useless weapons in the game. The Operator is perfect in every way as it is and anyone who hates the fact that it's a one shot kill doesn't seem to complain about the overpowered Vandal. Let's fix the broken guns, not the historically accepted guns.

Heavy:

Ares
I've rarely used the Heavy weapons but I've seen some good work done with them. They absolutely delete players from any range if you land a few shots... and you've got a LOT of shots! 3 headshots or 5 body shots will take a player down which isn't hard to get a combination of with the Ares. The spray is way too generous, though. I'd definitely fix the price or the recoil (to make it tougher to use) because the gun's mechanics are fine, otherwise.
Changes needed: (Option 1)... Increase recoil. (Option 2)... Increase price to about 2000. (Option 3)... Both option 1 and 2.

Odin
You know how some people yell, "SUPPRESSING FIRE" when they spray a 100 gun in a certain direction? Yea... you better be yelling that with the Odin. It's a little pricier but it has such a high fire rate and such minimal recoil that anyone in a narrow alleyway will NEVER stand a chance. 2 headshots or 4 body shots to kill. Now THAT'S power... and you've got 100 bullets to do it. Oh, and your fire rate goes from 12 bullets per second to 15.6 bullets per second as you hold your spray. Hit 1/6 of your one second spray as headshots or just get 33% of your one second spray as body shots... game over. I'm glad the recoil is a little tough to use at long range.
Changes needed: It may need a price raise... 3600 seems fair to me.

If you disagree, let me know below! I'd love to talk about which guns are amazing and which aren't with you! Every gun has its own potential if used by the right person! What gun(s) do you use and why? I'm excited to find out!

Are the Valorant Guns Balanced? +7
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 17d
Are the Valorant Guns Balanced?

Should I get Valorant on my Ps4?

10 upvotes and I'll do it

AcidityBM AcidityBM LV.3 OPFOR 16d
Should I get Valorant on my Ps4?

Valorant stream ^-^

Twitch.tv/wolfhd_21

Wolf HD Wolf HD LV.21 Let's Play DBD! 17d
Valorant stream ^-^

Ace

Ace but im still not enough :(

Ace
ScrubAlex17 ScrubAlex17 LV.2 Lurker 16d
Ace

NEW video out now if you like valorant you will like this

https://youtu.be/3lkVy-5zlWY

LERKY LERKY LV.3 Lurker 16d
NEW video out now if you like valorant you will like this

Trying to find some cool ppl to play with

cypher player looking to find another strong players to win & play with add me on discord Siinatra#6656 or in game RIEMiiX#4413

Siinatraa LV.6 Nomad 17d
Trying to find some cool ppl to play with
Home