SUGAR X SWEET
SUGAR X SWEET SUGAR X SWEET
LV.20 Rare Candy 20d

B

B
(Nuke)SkullFace
(Nuke)SkullFace (Nuke)SkullFace
LV.21 S 20d

Just got into ranked play lmk if you wanna grind?

Join come chill

Just got into ranked play lmk if you wanna grind?
kylelmd kylelmd
LV.3 Lurker 20d

Looking for Valorant players

We are looking for Valorant players who want a chill environment to play, improve and grow as a team. We have casual teams and comp teams in our community.

Age 14+, non-toxic, English speaking, active players (at least 2-3 games weekly).
Rank is not important.

DM me if you're interested :)

Looking for Valorant players
WhiteShadow
WhiteShadow WhiteShadow
LV.7 Nomad 20d

GOLD 2 AND UP

im a gold 2 NA just dropped from gold 3 i need a 5 man to play with im sick of the solo queing lemme know if youre down to play

GOLD 2 AND UP
LogiK
LogiK LogiK
LV.2 Lurker 20d

News Flash: 100T Completes Their Roster

On stream today, Hiko, member of 100 Thieves valorant roster revealed that the team has signed their final 2 players to the team, Asuna and Dicey. The complete roster is now: Hiko, Nitr0, Steel, Asuna, and Diceyzx. This team is shaping up very nicely, and I feel like they are going to be able to rival some of the best teams in NA right now. Asuna is a cs veteran who has emerged as a very good entry fragger. At just 17, Dicey is already emerging as a young talent, who packs a punch with the OP. This roster reveal is just in time for the First Strike tournament, where 100 Thieves will most likely attend, now that they have a complete roster.

Thats all for now, see you on the battlefield!

News Flash: 100T Completes Their Roster
VeryBerryMan
VeryBerryMan VeryBerryMan
LV.23 The Best 20d

Dose anyone have a problem with the password part. I click yha arrow but it wont go to the next part

Dose anyone have a problem with the password part. I click yha arrow but it wont go to the next part
Tropical_Edge
Tropical_Edge Tropical_Edge
LV.10 Nomad 20d

I’m bored

Hello I’m bored that’s all I got to say 😐

I’m bored
WolfDen24X
WolfDen24X WolfDen24X
LV.6 Nomad 20d

READ TITLE!

Do u want to join a discord well we have a good place for u we are looking for people to play with and find new roles we are just getting started on our discord yes it is shit that's why u would be perfect we want to light up the place with your marvelous ideas we need to find people now the place is dying bc we have no tournament or events

READ TITLE!
Wholesome_doggo
Wholesome_doggo Wholesome_doggo
LV.12 Chief 20d

Wanna do customs in valorant

Na west
My name is: watteeerzzzzzz

Wanna do customs in valorant
big glizzy Efren big glizzy Efren
LV.8 Nomad 20d

Hi

Hello have a great day

Hi
WolfDen24X
WolfDen24X WolfDen24X
LV.6 Nomad 20d

She's for the Streets #Sage

Wasn't planning on sharing this today, but you can thank @Lotus Queen for the early release. I don't really expect anyone that isn't American and on Twitter to understand this...

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 2mo

Sage mains?

Sage Army needs to rise my friends

Sage mains?
Sage mains?
Kasumi
Kasumi Kasumi
LV.13 Let’s play R6! 21d

Fk this app

I have been searching players since 50 days and got zero till today. .Useless app

Fk this app
gamer431400881
gamer431400881 gamer431400881
LV.3 Lurker 21d

The most basic discord server in the universe Well not in the........ Nvm just just join it :)

Ok valorant?
https://discord.gg/Yr7Py7

The most basic discord server in the universe Well not in the........ Nvm just just join it :)
FE4RR
FE4RR FE4RR
LV.5 Lurker 21d

Made a discord for everyone to link up and play with one another !

We have multiple people of different rank so I’m sure you’ll find people to play with ! And some of us have Alts to help with ! https://discord.gg/yfT7QFv

Made a discord for everyone to link up and play with one another !
ActedRaptorr(PC)
ActedRaptorr(PC) ActedRaptorr(PC)
LV.16 Sage 21d

Valorant Agent Upgrades

What if you could upgrade abilities that agents had, for instance, Reyna's leer, what if you could upgrade it for 300 credits to move faster when somebody is blinded, or or her soul orb to make the effect last longer or heal faster, or Jett, what if you could upgrade her updraft to get two of them or make them more powerful (just some ideas).

I think it's a great idea that riot should look into, and yes this was inspired by Overwatch. If you like the idea send this to Riot.

Valorant Agent Upgrades
Quantum Crisis
Quantum Crisis Quantum Crisis
LV.2 Lurker 21d

NUCL3AR is Recruiting

We are recruiting gamers that are looking for a growing clan and a good clan. For more information add me on discord ( Skull_23_Face#3878 ) and the only 3 requirement is have discord, you’ll have to tryout, and last if you do make it you’ll have to be as most active as you can. To tryout dm me in discord.

NUCL3AR is Recruiting
NUCL3AR is Recruiting
(Nuke)SkullFace
LV.21 S 21d

I've wanted to make this forever #Brimstone

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Looking for people to play COMP with

Any age, any gender, as long as you aren't toxic. I'm a 12 year old boy who needs a c a r r y.

Looking for people to play COMP with
TheAnonymoosCow
TheAnonymoosCow TheAnonymoosCow
LV.2 Lurker 21d

HOOKERS OR CAKE: ANIMAL SPIRITS, POP CULTURE, GOD AND ROBOTS

Cool title huh? Good book 10/10

Lets play! I just wanna chill out and pop off. SMH you girls are shy af

Discord: Matze#4960

Phrog_
Phrog_ Phrog_
LV.16 Champion 21d

Tips for humans

I can't play and I'm lacking content so why not talk about how you can play well in valorant

1. USE THE GOD DAMN RANGE
yes it exist for a reason. Use the range to practice the guns use it please. Unrated is useful for PvP experience but the range can really help you improve your technical skills eg; spray control, tracking, etc.
I suggest if you're new go to the range before any games for like a good few hours and get used to the guns and the game physics before trying out a game

2. Teamwork
Yes we have idiot teammates who don't know how to cooperate. Unless you're memeing in unrated with an Odin then please have some of this. This is very important as it is essential in your strategies. Its super difficult to play by yourself and win the game so just put down your pride for a bit and work with people. Don't be toxic and listen to each others strategies and tactics. Even if your team is full of boobs just try to do your best together.

3. Rotating
This can be a big big problem when your enemies can predict your move (because it's kinda obvious???) To make a rotation subtle just walk quiet backwards for a good amount of time where you are out of their range of hearing. Yes, this takes a lot of time but trust me it pays off. Remember to clear the way as you rotate cause there may be some strays guarding some places.

4. Checking corners
Please oh god. Check every one. You never know. It takes just a bit of effort but it can save you when some idiot from the enemy is camping.

5. Snipers
If your team has a sniper already I'd strongly suggest you another gun. Unless they suck then yea go ahead but that will mean you're down on 1 player and you will be playing passively which means the rest of your team, which is only 3 people, will have to be around in the front lines. Always pick your guns according to your team

6. Funky arrows/mollies
This is specifically for sova mains and maybe some brim or viper mains who love throwing their mollies across the map. This is very useful if you know where the enemies are but I don't suggest using it unless it's out of pure desperation or you are confident you can get some good damage. You waste your abilities for nothing and you look like an idiot. I highly suggest you practice in the practice range on all maps before doing your funky shit.

7. Playing with friends
I'm not stopping it but don't just keep teaming up with your friends and stacking only one side of the map just because you want to work with them. Unless you're like with only 1 other person yea that's fine but unless you're have a 3 man party who would want 3 people all holding angles at A site. This goes back to my 2nd point.

8. Adaptability
Even I'm guilty of maining one single character but please *try* to play other characters, especially initiators, and SAGE. From my personal observations these are the least played characters. Yes they can be difficult and dry or you just don't get kills out of it because you're doing the dirty work but if you want to win (which in the end still helps you and your rank whatsoever), just pick these characters when your team needs to. I'm begging you to not get an entire fucking team of purely fraggers or something for fucks sake.

9. Using abilities
Try to use all your abilities. I'm not sure who face the same problem as me but I rarely use my Q ability as a sova main because I rarely get kills or cause damage so I pretty much just gave up on it. You never know when you can accidentally get that trickshot and for all we know that could be an epic gamer moment so just use it even if you don't know how to use it or you suck at it.

10. Aim accuracy/spray
Please. Stop. Aim. Shoot. That's all I need to say. Also one more thing. Learn side stepping. It's useful when you have many enemies aiming at you can in the least take someone out.

11. Peeking
If you're gonna peek, don't just press a and d repeatedly. This is my personal method but I just like to bunny hop over to the other side especially if it's a doorway or something. Yes this is risky but most of the time the enemies don't even shoot you or you get body shots. Remember to get a running start before bunny hopping over though. I think the traditional method of peeking can be dangerous since anyone can just wall bang you or get in a neet headshot.

12. Spray control
This is something I face too. If you can't control it and if it's going everywhere just stop and adjust your crosshair a little and continue shooting. Yes it's probably also kinda dangerous but I rather adjust my aim accuracy and get a better chance of dealing damage rather than just randomly shooting all over the place at everywhere but the enemy. Just because you're aiming at the enemy it doesn't mean you're hitting them.

Okay that's all I can think for now gn

Tips for humans
drink my fleas
drink my fleas drink my fleas
LV.11 Clearly Hacking 21d

NUCL3AR is Recruiting

We are recruiting gamers that are looking for a growing clan and a good clan. For more information add me on discord ( Skull_23_Face#3878 ) and the only 3 requirement is have discord, you’ll have to tryout, and last if you do make it you’ll have to be as most active as you can. To tryout dm me in discord.

NUCL3AR is Recruiting
NUCL3AR is Recruiting
(Nuke)SkullFace
LV.21 S 21d

my twitch

Twitch에서 생방송 중입니다. http://www.twitch.tv/_민혁_?sr=a에서 시청해 주세요!

my twitch
Ju__hong
Ju__hong Ju__hong
LV.2 Lurker 21d

The Poverty Gets so Bad Sometimes #StupidSpender

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

I want them swimming with the fishes #ShotCaller

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Almost 3 years ago 😪

Almost 3 years ago 😪
Almost 3 years ago 😪
Brooksy
Brooksy Brooksy
LV.13 Chief 22d

Say it the nice way.

Say it the nice way. +3
Say it the nice way.
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

The things my friends and I used to do...

Brooksy
Brooksy Brooksy
LV.13 Chief 22d

Winter wants you for Valorant!

Welcome to Winter!

Winter has been a home for gamers since the late 90s when our founders discovered the joys of online gaming. We are a community of gamers spanning across all current generation platforms and numerous games, from PC to Nintendo Switch, Modern Warfare to Dungeons and Dragons. With over 10000 members, we have a place for everyone regardless of your gaming preference.

Whilst we encourage friendly competition, we are not a home for toxicity; we do not have ‘sponsors’, and avoid dealing with ‘eSports’. Each game has a unique approach to fulfilling that competitive itch, though we do not solicit our members with products or encourage an elitist attitude.

Winter offers our members a place to call home. We understand that personal life comes first; if you have to leave gaming, there will be no repercussions — Winter will always be here for you. We also offer a Discord server (https://discord.gg/EQEEHV6 ), and website (https://winterclan.net), to ensure we are able to communicate effectively with our members, and that they have all the tools necessary to get in the game!

Winter is currently recruiting for Valorant. All skill levels are welcome. We play unrated and ranked as well as all other game modes. We also host weekly events where we group up and play with each other. So what are you waiting for use the link below and join us!

For more information, or to join, please reach out to Assassin_1785#4824 on Discord.

We hope to see you soon… stay frosty!

Winter wants you for Valorant!
Assassin1785
Assassin1785 Assassin1785
LV.2 Lurker 22d

Want to join a small group of kind gamers?

We are a small group of about 40 people that vibe and we play games like among us, csgo, cod, fortnite, rocket league, brawlhalla, apex legends, WWZ, drunken wrestlers 2, war thunder, etc.
https://discord.gg/WyKfgh7

Want to join a small group of kind gamers?
Cerberus Charmer
Cerberus Charmer Cerberus Charmer
LV.14 Walked the Plank 22d

Collection of Memes that Didn't Make the Cut #1

These are some memes I made that... are not really that funny. but they are here to make up the numbers. And if you do find them enjoyable, well that's great! Then I didn't waste all that time making them for no reason.

Collection of Memes that Didn't Make the Cut #1 +3
Collection of Memes that Didn't Make the Cut #1
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Finding valorant group to play with

PS NOT TOXIC PLEASE

Finding valorant group to play with
Tristan Napalinga
Tristan Napalinga Tristan Napalinga
LV.2 Lurker 22d

My best valorant moment insane plays

https://youtu.be/76Hh991mVUI

My best valorant moment insane plays
Taaha Suhail Taaha Suhail
LV.5 GG 22d

Need some comp players gold +

I’ve been doing solo que and lost like 5 game plz help ;(

Need some comp players gold +
ziirak
ziirak ziirak
LV.18 Nintendo 64 22d

Killjoy players are a special kind of sociopath #Killjoy

Killjoy players are a special kind of sociopath #Killjoy +1
Killjoy players are a special kind of sociopath #Killjoy
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Bronze 2 I need to RISE!!!

M 15
Australia
The games region locked so only aussies
Omen player
Trash at game :)

Bronze 2 I need to RISE!!!
Jack_idk Jack_idk
LV.4 Lurker 22d

What is Killjoy like In-Game?

Now that Killjoy has been out for a little while, it's time that I put my two cents in on her. You can watch as many videos and tutorials of how to play her and defend against her as you want but, until you play or defend against her, you're not actually sure how good or bad she really is. So, from my experience, I'm going to tell you how she works with each of her abilities and give my intake on it.

First off is her AlarmBot. It's nothing too crazy. It doesn't do anything harmful for say and I haven't seen it do much help, yet. But, regardless of all of that, let's take note that this ability can cause you to take double damage if you get caught by it. Now, is this overpowered in theory? Not really. It's more of a "it's your fault if you fell for it" sort of thing and I feel that if you caused your own demise, then that's on you.

Next up is her Turret. Imagine a super miniature Sentry Gun from Call of Duty with extremely nerfed damage and a rather slow fire rate. Though it's not a huge problem to have to destroy and stuff, it's a pester that could use some revamping, considering that this forces players to turn to destroy it as they get shot by actual players around them. Another thing to remember is that there is no health regen in Valorant which makes every point of HP crucial to hold onto. Even if you get hit 3 times (which will do 9-24 damage, depending on your distance from the Turret) then you're playing with that little bit less which can essentially get you instantly killed by a Phantom headshot. Remember... the Phantom is one of the most played with weapons in the game. So that tiny Turret can be a devastating disaster.

Nanoswarms are next on the list and let me tell you... I just got DESTROYED by them. If there was one of them then that's fine, I guess. But, there's two of them that can get placed down. But, what does the Nanoswarm do? It makes a rather wide circle of AOE damage that will completely shred your HP. Some other issues? First off, they can be turned on whenever Killjoy decides to turn them on. This means that all Killjoy needs is a sound queue of you defusing the spike and she gets a free kill or heavy damage. Neither seems to be pleasant. Why not just destroy it to prevent the problem? Well, they're invisible so they're hard to spot. So, there's no chance that you can do anything about the Nanoswarm when you're in the moment. If you don't get her out before defusing, there's a high chance you're not safe.

Her ultimate is something called Lockdown. This one doesn't seem as bad, to be honest. For 8 seconds, players have a huge circle show up on the map and on the ground. At the moment the 8 seconds ends, players get locked inside and are pretty much dead. Getting caught in this makes you extremely slow and your weapons become useless to you. The power can be stopped though if you get to the center of the circle in time and destroy the machine that causes Lockdown. I haven't seen it to be too problematic so as of now, I'll let it slide. It DOES make players run away every time, though. No one wants to take the risk.

So how powerful is Killjoy? Well, I'd say there's a fair use for each of her powers and nothing is too overpowered besides her Nanoswarm. There needs to be a way to detect it sooner to prevent the catastrophic consequences. My hint to you is to just kill her as soon as possible and to destroy her little robots as soon as you can and you should be fine. Good luck!

What is Killjoy like In-Game? +4
What is Killjoy like In-Game?
Roiden
Roiden Roiden
verified LV.22 S 2mo

Three Agents That Will be Instant Picks in Valorant’s First Strike Event

Since Riot’s unveiling of their new Esports event, First Strike, Amateur and professional Valorant teams alike have begun practicing their hardest to have a shot at becoming the first Teams to compete at a high level in Riot’s first official professional tournament for their FPS.
The announcement has brought up some questions regarding pro play, though. One of which being, since Valorant’s recent patches which have shaken up the meta considerably, who’s going to be played consistently across all maps and matches? To provide an answer, here’s three predictions and explanations. A reminder that future updates could vary the likelihood of these predictions revealing themselves to be true, but they will be made based on the current patch of 1.08.

#1)
Brimstone
During Twitch competitions, it became clear that Valorant has a underlying theme of rewarding teams that block enemy vision the most. Especially when in a coordinated and practiced effort. Given this, it seems only reasonable to assuming that Brimstone, who’d often thought of a solid but not-incredible pick, will be indispensable when teams try to fill that ‘smoker’ role for the team.

Three smokes which can be popped from long range without line of sight, an ultimate that can quickly clear out strong choke points, and stim pack to boost rate of fire to boot. He’s a solid and consistent pick, and his power can win a good team the tournament.

#2)
Cypher
It’s pretty simple really, a good Cypher will force a rotating enemy to either trap themselves in his trapwires or fire their weapon to destroy them. Either way, everyone one on the enemy team will be alerted to their position.

When attacking, his cameras provide him and his team with pretty much every on-site defender’s location, and his ultimate allow for teams that are ahead to make hyper efficient plays and teams that are behind to clutch seemingly lost rounds.

With a Cypher on your team, you can be sure of enemy positions and rotations, meaning all of that guess work and fear about being stuck up on can be replaced with focus on the task at hand: taking or protecting site.

#3)
Breach
There’s really no other agent in the game who brings as much *consistent* utility and crowd control to a match than Breach. When teams have their smokes, their rotations covered, and their entry fraggers of choice, they’ll want someone who can reliably provide hard CC and flashes to push them into sight: Enter Breach.
Two Flashbangs that *move through walls*, a recharging stun that travels far distances *through walls*, a high-damaging blast that moves *through walls* to scatter enemies around corners, and an ultimate that single handedly makes all affected defenders on sight unable to do much of anything for a few seconds. Oh, and it moves through walls.

You can’t replace this guy. And professional teams, if not in the early stages of the tournament, will eventually figure that out if they don’t know it already. He’s capable on defense, but when offense comes around, any team will be able to increase their win percentages greatly just by having him on the roster.

I firmly believe that when the Round of Sixteen’s begin, all teams will have all three of these agents in every match without exception. End of story.

GLHF,
-E

Three Agents That Will be Instant Picks in Valorant’s First Strike Event  +3
Three Agents That Will be Instant Picks in Valorant’s First Strike Event
Czarnicks
Czarnicks Czarnicks
verified LV.20 S 25d

Valorant Patch Notes 1.09 - Released!

https://valorantnews.in/valorant-patch-1-09-full-notes-and-updates/

Riot Games has finally succumbed to criticism from the community and nerfed the Operator in today’s VALORANT patch, potentially putting an end to the big blasting sniper rifle’s reign of terror.

The developers also have their eyes on Jett, Reyna, Viper, and Omen in Patch 1.09, nerfing Jett’s Blade Storm and Reyna’s Empress, buffing Vipers’ Viper Pitt and Brimstone’s Stim Beacon, and adjusting Omen’s Paranoia.

Valorant Patch Notes 1.09 - Released!
valorantnews
valorantnews valorantnews
LV.16 Sage 23d

I need help

Hey im new to the game and i need someone to help me play and learn the game 12-15

I need help
S3AN
S3AN S3AN
LV.13 JUST SEND IT 23d

Looking for a 5 man

Hey me and my friend are pretty ok at the game but it's hard to win with only 2 good players we need 3 more people to rank up with in in bronze he mains Jett and I play Rayna and omen and we are 14

Looking for a 5 man
Blahacknight Blahacknight
LV.7 Nomad 23d

Need a Competent Cypher

I have 4 out of 5 people for a valorant tourney on Sunday at 8:30 am pst. For our team comp a cypher would be the perfect fit. The second place prize is 300 while the first place is 700. Please hmu if you are interested.

Need a Competent Cypher
LOLlamasTTV
LOLlamasTTV LOLlamasTTV
LV.8 The Best 23d

I need a friend

I need a friend
gamer983340411
gamer983340411 gamer983340411
LV.2 Lurker 23d

I need someone who has a mic and is willing to talk and is is decent at the game

I need someone who has a mic and is willing to talk and is is decent at the game
gamer983340411
gamer983340411 gamer983340411
LV.2 Lurker 23d

Discord with people to play with.

https://discord.gg/qTp9pd

Discord with people to play with.
Justletmeplx
Justletmeplx Justletmeplx
LV.8 4x Champion! 23d

Valorant Squad Discord Server! Join to find people to play Valorant or follow our Squad! Phoenix5!!!

I am the creator of a Valorant squad called Phoenix5. We are currently training to get good enough for comps! We might even hold comps of our own for you guys!

Join if you want people to play Valorant with, want updates about Phoenix5, want to participate in comps, play some other games like among us, uno, cards against humanity, get funny memes, just to have fun and meet new people, or even just to fill your server list! (lol)

To prevent spam, u will need to verify once you join! If you can’t do it, just dm me on discord or moot!

Invite: https://discord.gg/fB4npC2

Valorant Squad Discord Server! Join to find people to play Valorant or follow our Squad! Phoenix5!!!
Bakson_Hunter
Bakson_Hunter Bakson_Hunter
LV.5 Lurker 23d

Valorant Agent Reworks

I think brim could have his molly radius increase and reyna have her leer reworked so that she moves faster when someone is looking into her leer

Gave it some thought, I think vipers wall and smoke could deal 25% more damage if inside of them for more than .5 seconds. I also think her poison bar could go up to 120 and you pay 200 extra credits for it (spike rush you’d automatically get 120)

Valorant Agent Reworks
DG_90s
DG_90s DG_90s
LV.11 Genius 23d

Seismic Gaming CLAN RECRUITMENT [ANY REGION] [ANY RANK] [18+] [PC]

We are Seismic - a casual gaming clan who value social interaction above all else. We have members from all regions, mainly EU and NA, so wherever you're from, there's bound to be some people ready to play withing Seismic.

Our VALORANT division is slowly growing, but we're always looking for new members to join us!

We host a weekly event on Friday 8:30pm BST where we play whatever anyone fancies playing, usually a couple of Strat Roulette unrated games, which are especially fun with a drink.

In Seismic, we have many other divisions. These include games such as Destiny 2, Call of Duty, and Apex Legends; recently we have also added an Among Us division. You can play with anyone in any division, you're not limited to your original division.

If Seismic sounds like the place for you, head over to our website at https://seismicgaming.eu/ and send us an application telling us about yourself.
I look forward to receiving your application!

snot
snot snot
LV.10 Carry Me 24d

Yeet

Yeet
NRG_DIZZY23
NRG_DIZZY23 NRG_DIZZY23
LV.2 Lurker 23d
Home