Need 1 more person for a team! Im not that bad I get aces and stuff.

My Valorant- Zuami #6969
Discord- Zuami #8619

Zuami Zuami LV.2 Lurker 9d
Need 1 more person for a team! Im not that bad I get aces and stuff.

Valorant 1.02 Patch Notes: Ranked Play Added, Viper Buffed!?

The latest update for Riot Games' shooter is bringing with it ranked play, nearly a month after launch

Competitive Mode will let you test your skills in a more competitively focused environment, where players are ranked after a series of placement matches and grouped with players in similar skill groups. Riot says that the skill disparity during placement matches has been tuned to better fit with players in your party. Patch 1.02 has also renamed the top rank to "Radiant"

Another big addition in patch 1.02 is the ability to surrender matches, which will come in handy for ranked matches where teams are very clearly mismatched. Valorant games can take a long time to complete, with 14 rounds required to win. Teams can now start a surrender vote after eight rounds, and only vote once per round. If it succeeds, winning teams are rewarded based on how many rounds they require to win, while the losing team is penalized in the same manner.

Other changes include various balancing tweaks to several characters, as well as changes to movement speed penalties when being hit with enemy fire. You can read through the full patch notes below or on Riot's blog, and check out our Valorant review if you're still deciding on whether to invest time into it or not.

NOTES
Toxic Screen now burns through walls, placing emitters at all valid locations (e.g., the ground) over its length
Snake Bite, taking damage will make a player fragile for a short time
Fragile is a debuff that increases damage taken
Note: the total damage is unchanged (the damage is lowered, but fragile increases it - it all evens out)

Poison Orb activation cooldown increased :: .5s >>> 6s
JETT

Blade Storm now refreshes when used to kill Phoenix during Run It Back.
REYNA

Soul Orbs are now spawned when Reyna kills Phoenix during Run It Back.
CYPHER

Fixed an issue where Spycam blocked Spike defusal
Fixed an issue where players could place a Cyber Cage on a Trapwire
Added prevention for Spycam going through teleporter doors on Bind when placed on the frame from the outside
SMOKE TUNING

Adjusted tuning around screen effects when exiting and entering smokes
Decreased blind “falloff” value
Decreased nearsighted intensity

Weapon Updates
Bucky

Crouch-walking accuracy: 3.45 >>> 4.1
Walk accuracy 6.4 >>> 4.4
Run Accuracy 3.5 >>> 6.4

Competitive Mode Update

Competitive Mode will be made available during this patch, changes since closed beta:
Updated rank iconography.
New name for top rank: Radiant
Expanded skill disparity range for playing with friends in rank placements

Map Updates
Adjusted numerous locations to allow clearing angles to be a bit more straightforward in the following places:

Haven

Garage Doors
Entrance to C Long on Attacker Side
Cover in A Lobby restructured to open up the space which allows for additional sight lines and traversal options
C Link
A Link
The Entrance to A Sewer and the bottom of A Sewer
Ascent

Defender spawn entrance
Attacker side of A Main (Including a self-boost to gain an additional angle to peek A Main as an attacker)
Garden entrance
Bind

A Bath entrance
B Teleporter Exit and B Window entrance
Split

Defender Spawn

HUD and UI

All main sections views now have a “back” button in the upper left to return to the Home view (pressing Escape is also supported)
All details views (gun details, players cards, match details, etc.) have been converted to use the same back button in the upper left instead of a close button in the upper right
Small popup dialogs still use the close button in the upper right where appropriate
Slide-out options menu removed from the logo button in upper left
New options button added to upper right, which opens the menu with Settings, Support, About, Leave Match, and Exit to Desktop buttons
Circle progress elements for Battlepass and active contract removed from navigation; missions element remains throughout the experience
Navigation reordered to accommodate the changes
Exit to desktop flow converted to a single button with a popup that allows a player to exit or sign out and exit.
Note that the Leave Match button is now displayed all the time, but will be locked in cases where leaving a match is not allowed. Previously the button was missing completely when leaving was not allowed, which looked like a bug rather than a restriction.
Added a setting that allows players to always display the inventory in the lower right of the HUD
Added a new HUD element that tells you when you haven't been spawned in due to being AFK

Battlepass
Added Battlepass text button in the nav to make it easier to find
Added small progress bar below text that shows progress for current level of the pass
Hovering Battlepass in the nav shows a “peek” flyout of upcoming pass rewards
Clicking either goes to a new Battlepass section

Mode Updates
Spike Rush

New Orb Type - Tracer Orb
Team-wide buff that grants 2x wall penetration and reveals enemies for .75s when they are hit
Duration: Entire round
Speed Boost changed to Combat Stim
Movement speed and durations unchanged
Reload time decreased by 30%
Weapon draw time decreased by 30%
Spread recovery time decreased by 30%
Rate of Fire increased by 30%
Jump force increased by 25%
Plague Orb now shares a pool with Paranoia Orb
Only one of these will be chosen per game
Only one Plague Orb can spawn per round
Health reduction decreased from 90 to 50
Deception Orb now shares a pool with Plague Orb
Only one of these will be chosen per game
Only one Deception Orb can spawn per round
Duration decreased from 10s to 8s (now matches Plague Orb)
Tunnel vision decreased by 20% (meaning you see more on your screen)

Bug Fixes
Levels 2-7 for the Sovereign Ghost skin are now fixed and unlockable
Fixed Toggle Walk, you can once again use this setting
Fixed the Return from AFK message only displaying the name of the last player to rejoin
Fixed an issue where the defuse bar would duplicate
Fixed several localization strings and text overlaps
Fixed several crashes
Fixed a bug where the Spike could automatically plant when you walked onto a plant site while it was in your inventory
Fixed a bug where the Spike would float in the air if it had been placed on a Sage wall
Fixed a bug where the dropped Spike's model could be invisible to defenders on while it was on the ground
Fixed a bug where gun buddies were squished on the Arsenal page
Fixed a bug where trying to open the Character Select UI while the megamap in the Shooting Range would result in a deadlock
Improved GPU performance of most out of game menu screens
Fixed a bug where sometimes players got stuck on the transition into game and never successfully transitioned into game
Fixed a bug where the spread on the Bucky's alt fire was higher when walking than was when running or standing still
Fixed a bug where dead players could appear standing when you reconnect to a match
Fixed a bug where you could get stuck grabbing orbs
Fixed a bug where enemy players would appear on the minimap while watching the Spike, once your team was dead

Known Issues
Competitive match overtime on this patch will be resolved using Sudden Death, which we know is intrinsically unfair. We’re actively working on replacing this with a more fair solution.
We’ve discovered issues in our routing software causing some players in Sweden to be incorrectly placed on our Istanbul game servers, and this is likely causing a small number of players elsewhere to also end up on the incorrect game servers. The fix is deployed to our Stockholm networking gear and we’re deploying the fix globally this week.

Infonation Infonation LV.3 Lurker 9d

Coming tomorrow

Coming tomorrow
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 9d
Coming tomorrow

6 HP team wipe

For more like this click the link: http://www.twitch.tv/Forgotten_LTE

6 HP team wipe
JimFromNextDoor JimFromNextDoor LV.6 Best Squadmate 9d
6 HP team wipe

Help!

I need a 5th rn and u have to be decent at least

XLYXAVIBOY13 XLYXAVIBOY13 LV.4 Lurker 9d
Help!

Discord Community Server

if you want a server that has a lot of Valorant players join this one (don't forget to react to the thing in rules to get access.)

https://discord.gg/dwSnyYj

tylerstamkos91 LV.10 Nomad 9d
Discord Community Server

Valorant Gameplay 🔥🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/Xg0oVcOPNag

Pupo21 Pupo21 LV.17 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 9d
Valorant Gameplay 🔥🔥🔥

Welcome to todays bs

Welcome to todays bs +2
bbdaddyy bbdaddyy LV.3 Lurker 9d
Welcome to todays bs

Map Changes

I'm super hyoed that riot decided to change the maps to improve the flow of gameplay before adding a brand new map. Because in all reality the maps that they did release with were not necessarily top-tier maps and were a little iffy in their design. So to see them make these changes with the original maps gives me hope that the next map they release will be significantly better than what the game launched with.

PreViral Gaming PreViral Gaming LV.2 Lurker 9d
Map Changes

Discord Sever

If you are looking to play with people and want to be able to have communication than our server is the best for you we are looking for new members (especially valorant players) we would aprecciate it if you would join and make new friends and find new people to play valorant with here is the link https://discord.gg/UZnd2Ku

Ozi_I.S.A.I Ozi_I.S.A.I LV.3 Lurker 9d
Discord Sever

Valorant Montage

I tried making a valorant montage the quality is pretty crappy but I gave it my best owo

Healora Healora LV.2 Lurker 9d
Valorant Montage

looking for players to play with be chill please!

looking to learn and just have fun with cool people. any one up for it? HMU

Yo Glocc Yo Glocc LV.15 Chief 9d
looking for players to play with be chill please!

Made this edit not so long ago any thoughts? :)

https://youtu.be/Sf0cb0c65hQ
#edit
#montage #valorantedit #valorantmontage

Xanashi Xanashi LV.3 The Best 9d
Made this edit not so long ago any thoughts? :)

Guys I think I broke the simulation

what? I didn’t to that

No Bones Jones No Bones Jones LV.21 Parasite 10d

If you have free time watch my stream

twitch.tv/lunictise

Lunistice Lunistice LV.7 Big Chungus 9d
If you have free time watch my stream

Come hangout in chat! Epic valorant!

http://www.twitch.tv/oblivious_j

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 9d
Come hangout in chat! Epic valorant!

I need a Squad i'm lonely

Yo i need some people to carry me my Username is 000 #7360

NoUsersRip NoUsersRip LV.2 Lurker 9d
I need a Squad i'm lonely

If you’re interested in joining a large active community for gaming DM me

Hayden Phillips Hayden Phillips LV.3 Lurker 9d
If you’re interested in joining a large active community for gaming DM me

Looking for people to play with regularly.

any age, mic isn’t required. Just looking for OCE region players.

Pixyl LV.3 Lurker 9d
Looking for people to play with regularly.

Let's build a community! Come hang in chat!

http://www.twitch.tv/oblivious_j

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 9d
Let's build a community! Come hang in chat!

have you played with a gamer girl on valorant?

this definitely isn't the best clip but we found 2 other random gamer girls on valorant which is pretty rare if you ask me. we dominated btw:) who wants to play spike rush?

Miss.Yena<3 Miss.Yena<3 verified LV.20 Rare Candy 13d

Valorant Group and Other Games

I am looking for players of all ranks. If your iron 1 to valorant its all good. I wish to place my team into small tournaments. We are laid back and non toxic. Any toxicity towards teammates is not tolerated. We also accept players of other games. Pls comment or message your discord and i will send an invite link. I am new to moot so im not sure how it works lol

Gods Boy Gods Boy LV.3 Lurker 10d
Valorant Group and Other Games

Valorant Comp Coming Soon!

KrewBracks KrewBracks LV.3 Lurker 10d

Not getting a rank... Not even iron😭

Im not getting my rank in valorant. Y is that. I have played more than 40 games(unrated). ????

BloodRoyal LV.2 Lurker 10d
Not getting a rank... Not even iron😭

Trigger Discipline Play Owo

Healora Healora LV.2 Lurker 10d

Not interested

Not interested
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 10d
Not interested

If you’re looking for a large community to play valorant with contact me.

I’m part of a massive gaming community. If you’re interested in not having to look to play with people any longer then contact me and we can get the ball rolling.

Hayden Phillips Hayden Phillips LV.3 Lurker 10d
If you’re looking for a large community to play valorant with contact me.

Looking for non toxic players to join a group

I am looking for players of all ranks. If your iron 1 to valorant its all good. I wish to place my team into small tournaments. We are laid back and non toxic. Any toxicity towards teammates is not tolerated. We also accept players of other games. Pls comment or message your discord and i will send an invite link.

Gods Boy Gods Boy LV.3 Lurker 9d
Looking for non toxic players to join a group

Can Valorant Survive on Console?

Valorant's been on the rise since its release and while many people have been asking when ranked will come out, what updates are forecoming, and other things of the sorts... I was wondering whether the game has any chance of making it onto other consoles. The discussion isn't new and there's been talk of the potential for a console version of Valorant... but there's no definite signs of it making it or not making it to other platforms in the future. As much as Riot Games is pushing towards the idea of releasing Valorant further, I don't personally feel that the game will meet the full potential that everyone's looking for... so let's not get excited if the game DOES get released for consoles. Here's why I feel like that.

First off, the issue that I see coming to the community is the plead we'll see for crossplay. I sincerely do not see this game having what it takes to be cross-platform compatible in a successful way. This isn't a stab at the game. This is completely because of the consoles we'd be seeing the game available on. Playstation and X-Box have their own differences and having crossplay between them is understandable. But, PC is a whole different breed of gaming and Mobile is even more unique. If everything was released to other consoles, it'd have to be for the individual consoles, only. This wouldn't make many players happy and that could bring some bad rep for Valorant and Riot Games as a whole.

My next point involves Riot Games' history of game development. To date, there aren't any console games developed by them. Everything is strictly PC or Mobile. Riot is intending on creating a PS4, X-Box, and Mobile compatible version of the game and that is most likely in production as of now. Do I agree this will be huge on the consoles? Potentially. But, being it's their first time doing so, this may result in many issues.

Finally, my biggest concern comes in regards to whether bringing this game to consoles will result in more "Keyboard and Mouse vs. Controller" conflicts. Valorant is a FPS game revolving around the idea of "being" the agent you choose and having to outplay your opponents. Playing CS:GO with a controller is a meme, these days. How would this be any different? We don't want to have more people complaining about one device's aiming mechanics being better than the rest's and we surely don't need more confusion in the pro scene. Additionally, I don't want to be playing against people who may be using a different control method, as this creates differences in our games and I've always believed that this brings a different spirit to the game. I'm not a fan and I honestly think a lot of other people would agree that the controller wars need to stop.

So, can Valorant thrive on consoles? I truly don't see it. Yes, they can manage as there's games like Call of Duty which were made for consoles primarily and playing it on PC is a joke. The same goes for Valorant, except it works the other way around. We've already started with the game and having it come out later is just a waste of time, to me. From a business perspective, Riot Games will make a lot more money off of it if they release on more consoles and devices. But, I'm staying true to my opinion that Valorant is a PC game and even with other options of ways to play, the game is going to be dominant on PC for the time that it's popular.

Can Valorant Survive on Console? +4
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 10d
Can Valorant Survive on Console?

Looking for 1-2 more for team

We currently have a team of 4 and need one more and often need a sub if you are a duo. We made high plat in beta and are trying to make a competitive team to climb the ranks. Msg me for more info, but if you are toxic don't even bother😁.

HG Afro LV.2 Lurker 10d
Looking for 1-2 more for team

Im uploading daily videos on YouTube pls sub

YouTube'da "EMOJJ44 VALORANT HIGHLIGHTS{6]" videosunu izleyin
https://youtu.be/r1AAAo5whA0

Emojj44 LV.2 Lurker 10d
Im uploading daily videos on YouTube pls sub

Just going to play unrated add me if you wanna join.

Bucciuser LV.2 Lurker 10d
Just going to play unrated add me if you wanna join.

Come join me on stream!! Valorant vibing!

Join me for some chill valorant!

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 10d
Come join me on stream!! Valorant vibing!

I wanna play valorant for fun

Blood#7191 here's my discord.

BloodRoyal LV.2 Lurker 10d
I wanna play valorant for fun

I'm bad need help

Raze main i.d Astroidkael9 please help me get better I'm a kid

Astroidkael9 Astroidkael9 LV.2 Lurker 10d
I'm bad need help

Hey

Hey ok so I'm currently working on a project and I would appreciate it if you could follow my Instagram or YouTube to follow the project my insta and YouTube name is rahca137 see ya there

Chara 137 Chara 137 LV.3 Monster 10d
Hey

5 Things Valorant Does That Will Change Future Games

Valorant is a very unique game. I’ve been saying since day 1 that there’s going to be a time in the future that games are going to be compared to Valorant when they’re being released. I’m staying true to that thought and showing you 5 examples of things that are unique in Valorant that I also think will lead to game mechanics being changed in the future (to reflect Valorant or not).

1. Perfect Moving Accuracy
- Few to no games have perfect aiming accuracy. Yet, there’s guns in Valorant that actually help people land that easy kill without stopping their movement. Now, this isn’t possible while running or falling (from what I’ve tested) but, while walking, you’re able to hit one-taps with certain guns if your reticule is on the enemy. Whether this is for the better or worse is up for debate, but it isn’t being abused at the moment since most people don’t know about it (I hope I’m not ruining the secret…).

2. Distance Damage Description
- I can’t name a single game that has a description of the guns’ damage from different ranges. It’s hard enough to find games that reduce damage according to distance, but Valorant went all out with telling us which guns have damage that depends on range and also tells us how much each body part’s selective damage. I highly believe this is an important factor in the game and better prepares players who are choosing to play at longer distances with their guns.

3. Selling and Buying Option
- The most wonderful thing about Valorant is the selling option. As long as you bought the item in the current round’s buy-time, you can sell it which is awesome. It’s always been a problem in games like CS:GO where a misbuy leads to a gun being left in spawn or thrown in a corner (or out of the map if possible). This is super helpful with coordinating players’ buys and it’s something that I can DEFINITELY see being incorporated into future games. Also, being able to request a gun and be bought directly is awesome so we can prevent having guns stolen when bought for us and it also allows players without mics to quickly get their questions across to their teammates. Great job!

4. Open Movement Before Rounds
- This is a big one. Being able to move around before a round saves a lot of time for players and makes rounds less boring. You’re able to set up before rounds and it’s also a lot easier to make peeks at the start of rounds equal. A common problem I had in CS:GO was trying to figure out which spawn points were the best for peeking A site, B site, or mid. Would I be able to beat the enemy to the peek? I didn’t know for sure. In Valorant you have most places either visibly equal or if there’s an advantage, it’s clear from the start. I’m definitely looking forward to more stuff like this in the future.

5. Smaller Maps
- You may not be able to tell, but the maps are smaller than you think in the game. Rotations are super quick and you have more time to think and work things out. Something like this is super important since having to cross a map in most other games takes way too long. With the use of ultimates and other powers (or simply walking), you’re able to go to the other site and start plotting your way in. No round is impossible to win if your opponent gets the plant and going forward, I’d love to see games have smaller maps like this. It makes the game quicker, more enticing, and overall a pleasure to play and watch.

There’s so many reasons to play Valorant these days and these were only 5 of the many reasons. Going forward, I’m hoping companies will produce games to reflect Valorant a lot more. It’s enjoyable, refreshing, and would give a little twist on the competitive scene! I’m really hoping that the game continues to grow as much as it can and helps other games become the best they can be, also! Enjoy!

5 Things Valorant Does That Will Change Future Games +5
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 11d
5 Things Valorant Does That Will Change Future Games

Newww

https://youtu.be/CgmewtUxI4s

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 10d
Newww

Casual

WLK Mental WLK Mental LV.4 Lurker 10d
Casual

Selling valorant hacks hit me for prices I have a couple options

iGotHacks iGotHacks LV.3 Lurker 10d
Selling valorant hacks hit me for prices I have a couple options

Valorant discord server set-up

I am making a discord server by the name of Valorant if somebody can help me set it up in exchange for admin that would be great please and thank you.

Officially_Cyripted Officially_Cyripted LV.2 Duo queue god 11d
Valorant discord server set-up

If anyone..

Hai.. if anyone would like to play VALORANT sometime let me know I play on both NA and EU so just hit me up. Looking for more people to play with I’m not very good but have my occasional good games💗

HarleyLove HarleyLove LV.2 Lurker 11d
If anyone..

Valorant: Overwatch vs Valorant: A Matter of Storytelling

Hey there, folks!

I want to dig into Valorant this weekend for a comparison to Overwatch, but not in any of the traditional senses like gameplay or tactics or amount of “hardcore players”. Tonight I’m going to talk about the over-all storytelling aspect of Valorant, or rather its lack there-of. While each character is unique in both their gameplay and their design, we’re not really told why or how the characters are able to DO what they do. One could say that since Valorant just launched it may develop powerful lore over time like Overwatch did, but Overwatch launched with a healthy amount of story backing it even from the very beginning.

The issue that arises for a game with paper-thin lore is a severe level of disconnect between the more casual folks who may wish to invest themselves into a specific character for their personality and a character who has very little to them besides “shoots poison and wears green”. For example, Reaper can do similar tricks to Omen, but we’ve got the explanation for how and why, as well as where the man who eventually became Reaper came from.

Same goes for Reinhardt, to flip this perspective around to the opposite side of the alignment scale, who started off as an arrogant and cocky show-off before he was faced with a moment of equal tragedy and heroism back to back. These specific moments in video games are important, as they show us that these classes aren’t just a set of mechanics wrapped into a fancy, stylized outfit. They’re seen as multi-faceted, well-developed individuals who, like us, have flaws and quirks to their personalities

It also makes the characters relatable TO the player themselves, for one reason or another, which is a very big hook in keeping people playing a game at all. In Overwatch, we see some average and some greater-than-average people overcome some extraordinary situations. How they do this ranges from Mei’s incredible intelligence and talent for clever solutions, to Soldier 76’s blunt-force approach of kicking in teeth until the law-breakers get the picture, but one aspect never changes. These characters still have problems like every day people, such as Soldier’s haunted past or Genji having to come to terms with his new prosthetic form. With this connection furthering the link between player and character, Overwatch forms a, for lack of a better term, bond with the player and their character of choice.

While I don’t recommend bonding with Junkrat and going out to turn your car tires into a set of explosives (though if you do, post that in the comments, ‘cause it’d be sweet), but it DOES help you to look at someone like Reinhardt and go, “Well, he made mistakes and acted selfishly, but we all do. The important thing is that we learn and grow as human beings."

If it seems like there isn’t a whole lot of Valorant in a VALORANT article, then you and I are on the same page. With as much creativity that was put into every single character design and their respective kit, Valorant has the opportunity to create a mind-blowing world and narrative wrapped with both the heavy science Viper uses for her kit, as well as the magical, almost spiritual, powers that Omen displays.

While some players, probably specifically high-ranking streamers for example, may say that it doesn’t matter about lore, I disagree. By limiting this aspect of Valorant, the audience as a whole is equally limited, which could eventually lead to a stagnation in player-base over time. I’m very much hoping I’m wrong in the case that Valorant has no extended lore planned for their game, because I’m sure like many others, I’d love to see how this universe came to be and why certain characters stand where they do in its story.

What do you guys think? More story for Valorant or leave it with the basics we have now?

Valorant: Overwatch vs Valorant: A Matter of Storytelling +2
Rowan Rowan LV.13 Fearless 11d
Valorant: Overwatch vs Valorant: A Matter of Storytelling

Sage tried her best

Sage tried her best
Benyo Benyo LV.2 Lurker 11d
Sage tried her best

Omen God! Thank you Athenascopes! #twitch #twitchtv

KrewBracks KrewBracks LV.3 Lurker 10d

Apple is taking over the world!?

If you look closely in this picture you will see the company who mad the file is Apple inc. and at the top of the picture it says it's in the VALORANT files. I opened the file and it's just this weird symbol over and over again switching size every 10(ish) times it's been placed.

Dodgy YT Dodgy YT LV.11 Wraith Main 11d

Menu videos for battle pass and contracts

It looks like Riot is working on a more in depth menu for the contracts and battle pass.

Menu videos for battle pass and contracts +1
Dodgy YT Dodgy YT LV.11 Wraith Main 11d
Menu videos for battle pass and contracts

R65 and Valorant team

Yo i got a new set up team called Drizzles still working on logo and everything pls contact through dms if interested anyone welcome noob friendly,underdog,and talkative please join

Officially_Cyripted Officially_Cyripted LV.2 Duo queue god 11d
R65 and Valorant team

LFT

I play valorant placed gold 3 in beta and an a decent streamer, I am looking for a small team like 200 follower+ on twitter and I’m wondering if any1 knows any teams. Thanks if you do if not oh well.

NotKiwisTV NotKiwisTV LV.2 Lurker 11d
LFT

New Gameplay 😍🔥😍🔥

https://youtu.be/-Zbp3groYfw

Pupo21 Pupo21 LV.17 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 11d
New Gameplay 😍🔥😍🔥
Home