Like if you are good

Csknapp Csknapp LV.8 Fast as Lightning 5d
Like if you are good

[NA/EU] Winter Clan is looking for Valorant players [16+]

About us

We are a large gaming community spanning over 20+ games on 4 major consoles in a discord with well over 7000 members, we have recently started our Valorant community and are looking for more like-minded, mature gamers to join in this new venture.

For over 20 years we have been a family united by a love of online gaming and the social aspects that come with it on a number of platforms which include the latest AAA titles and others such as Tabletop Simulator and Dungeons and Dragons.

Tone and Inactivity

We are a well structured community which aims to increase the level of fun and overall experience in the games of which our members partake in, whether you are a casual or competitive player we have you covered.

We encourage and reward engagement but there is no purging or kicking of members due to inactivity. With many members in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, we understand time is a valuable commodity and we are structured to be accommodating.

We exist all across the globe, but have our strongest presence in North America and Europe . For many games, we organize our teams by region to allow for a smoother gaming experience. We are currently looking to expand our Australian/APAC region.

REQUIREMENTS

We are currently recruiting new members. If you meet these following requirements then please follow our website link above.
Mature (16+ years old)
Have a microphone
Discord mobile and/or desktop
Play on PC, PS4, Xbox and/or Nintendo Switch
Readable discord name (no special characters, invisible names or stylized letters)
Do not post an inappropriate Discord status

HOW TO JOIN
Enter our Discord, to become a member. Please make sure you have installed the **Discord app** before you click this link: https://discord.gg/GfXPjRQ

SmexyPhoenix SmexyPhoenix LV.2 Lurker 5d
[NA/EU] Winter Clan is looking for Valorant players [16+]

Follow Me On Twitch @TheStrokeGxd #SupportTheStream #RoadToTwitchPartner

Follow Me On Twitch @TheStrokeGxd
#SupportTheStream

#RoadToTwitchPartner

TheStrokeGxd TheStrokeGxd LV.9 Nomad 5d
Follow Me On Twitch @TheStrokeGxd #SupportTheStream #RoadToTwitchPartner

Slide into those DMs

Pulse MnK Pulse MnK LV.3 Sharpshooter 5d
Slide into those DMs

Love the game

Love the game

Follow me and I will follow you but comment you did so I know who to follow

Csknapp Csknapp LV.8 Fast as Lightning 5d
Follow me and I will follow you but comment you did so I know who to follow

Love you

Love you

GTA

I've invited you to join me on Moot - Your Source for LFG & Gaming Discussion!
https://moot.us/?invite=1384367

Jairdan Tudor LV.2 Lurker 5d
GTA

Can Other Game Modes Work in Valorant?

As with most popular FPS games, there’s been talk about the game modes that Valorant has and will have to offer. As of now, players are getting ready to take ranked by storm. But, at one point, the craze will slow down and we’ll see players questioning if there will be ways to practice their aim in other game modes or just enjoy other game modes as alternatives to the regular competitive games and Spike Rush. Would other game modes work, though? I think with some tinkering, yes.

One popular gamemode we see in many other games is Team Deathmatch. Players fight to a kill limit to see which team can outplay the other. Usually it’s a pretty barebones gamemode. Everyone has access to the same guns and you just fight on a map until a timer runs out or a team gets a point limit. I think this would be a very good gamemode to have and it can even work without tweaking anything about the agents. I think it’s something Riot Games can look into doing that would change the game entirely, but beneficially.

Capture the Flag is another all time favorite. I personally see this gamemode working but needing some changes. Omen’s ultimate ability is overpowered as he would be able to teleport to or away from flags and with flags, which is extremely unfair. Either the powers for Omen and other characters would need to be removed (some moves such as ultimates) or there would need to be some mechanical changes. Maybe players can’t use powers while carrying the flag. Maybe using powers with the flag will make it drop from your grasp (add a pickup cooldown, also). If these changes don’t come, I wouldn’t dare touch the game mode because I don’t want to get angry at such an amazing game!

Domination would be a fun gamemode to see. I’m not completely sure if there would be an overpowered agent but I can see that some powers would definitely make it hard to take points without being shot down. I wouldn’t recommend having this game mode unless the powers were manipulated a little to suit the needs of a fair match. This one is probably a no go.

Gun Game is always fun to play and I think it would be awesome in Valorant. I’m not sure if powers would be incorporated and what they would count towards… but there’s opportunity and ideas everywhere. There’s one cool idea I had for it, though. Rather than have players focus on getting kills with guns to advance, they should have two advancements to be making. The first one is guns but simultaneously they should be working on getting kills with certain agent abilities. Not every agent has a killing ability that makes sense, though. How could this be worked out is still beyond me but there’s definitely a chance to have an awesome version of Gun Game.

Finally we should think about Free for All coming to Valorant. It’s an awesome game mode to display your individual skill and I think we could have a lot of good things come from it if Riot Games incorporated it into Valorant. Are some characters more overpowered than others, though? Well, Sage is predominantly a healer and her ultimate is seemingly useless without a teammate. Surely there’d be more issues we can find and I just don’t see the game mode working until some mechanical changes are made to how the match works. Possible? Yes, but with changes.

It seems like there’s plenty of opportunity for the future of Valorant if there were new game modes added but there’s a need to evaluate the mechanics of the characters and the game modes themselves. It’s definitely possible that we’ll be seeing more of those game modes in the future and I’ll definitely be checking them out the moment they’re released. As for now though, we’ll all be playing the new ranked mode as soon as it’s released. Hopefully it meets our needs until then!

Can Other Game Modes Work in Valorant? +5
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 6d
Can Other Game Modes Work in Valorant?

Another Smash here! Domination!

Here we go, We dominated with Guardian this time! The Jett from opposite team tried to replicate me and failed against me! LOL! GOT DAMN practice bro! You can't snatch it in a single day! XD

TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 6d

Valorant needs more game modes

Valorant continues to be one of the more streamed games in the world and as I continue to try and get in on the craze, I find myself unable to buy-in. Why is that? The gameplay is smooth enough and it’s a competent shooter, but the problem is there is 0 variety in the game modes. You have the elimination team deathmatch and defend the spike. That’s it. That’s all we’ve got to support this phenom? There has to be more! I realize this game is free and I shouldn’t expect too much from it, but you know what else is free? Fortnite! Call of Duty: Warzone! Free doesn’t mean minimal any more and the developers at Riot Games need to understand that. Regardless, Valorant is hot right now, and here are some ideas for game modes to help bring it to the next level.

Hostage Rescue-
Let’s be honest Valorant, you’re already copying Counter Strike: GO, so why not go all in? This mode would involve one team holding hostages and the other team rescuing them. Simple and sweet. Now, while Counter Strike: GO has a team of terrorists so it’s more defined who is taking hostages in this scenario, it really shouldn’t matter that much. You don’t even have to make them hostages, make them sacred robots, keepers of the legendary vault key, pigeons with sombreros, who cares? That idea of this mode is what drives it. To make it interesting, hostages can escape, be taken by the other team, and used to get the other hostages back by the team keeping them. This would add a unique twist on a tried and true genre.

Massive Team deathmatch with vehicles-
I’m going to be dating myself a bit here, but do you remember Halo: Combat Evolved and how amazing that multiplayer was even before it went online? The sprawling maps filled with vehicles on the ground and air? How about that Valorant? The assets used to create the graphics are not too extensive, so the idea of having some massive maps with vehicles involved shouldn’t be too tough to pull off. We know Valorant’s levels as is can basically be interchanged for one another, so this would be a massive adrenaline shot that could be administered and give us a bigger sandbox to play in. 32v32 would be ideal for this much like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Ground War and at this point, Valorant needs to keep taking inspiration from the greats if its not going to show inspiration from within.

A MOBA type mode

It seems like copycat culture is all the rage in the game world these days, so why not dig a little deeper into the tricks available? A MOBA mode would introduce smaller enemies that work effectively as your armies to fight against. While this seems tough to do with a FPS, you could make it much like how For Honor deals with this kind of mode. Make the map have objective points and as each one is completed, more of the map becomes available to explore. This isn’t the exact formula for MOBA, but it would be a tweak that would offer a unique way to use the character's various abilities to different effects. You could also have on player control the army of AI’s available and that would switch up each round to keep everyone involved.

Race to the mountain top-
This would be a twist on the classic King of The Hill game type. The map would be one gigantic mountain, filled with traps, tough to navigate terrain, and some open areas for showdowns to happen. The ultimate goal of this game type would be to get your team to the top of the hill. It’s very simple and you can respawn. The team that reaches the top of the mountain the most times wins. King of The Hill never did it for me as a game mode because I don’t feel like being the king of some non-descript room is an accomplishment. But a mountaintop that I’ve braved multiple teams and traps to get to? That’s something to celebrate and it would fit right in with both the color scheme and the character abilities Valorant has on offer.

Valorant is without a doubt here to stay as one of the world's premium free to play titles at a time where videogames are at the apex. Hopefully, Riot Games will continue to support it with more and more modes to keep this train rolling.
What do you think about Valorant’s game modes? Are the ones I’ve suggested an improvement? Ideas for your own modes? Let’s talk about it below!

Valorant needs more game modes +4
Brauny Brauny LV.16 Sage 6d

Valorant: The Benefit of Ranked Playlists.

Hey there, folks!

Wanted to talk to you guys about how I believe casual players will benefit from the addition of Ranked play being added to Valorant. Casual and Hardcore players both benefitting! Heresy, I know you say, the purest of contradictions! Before you crucify me to the alter of sodium, let me explain my position. Ranked play will initially require 20 unranked games played, not won however, to qualify. Once players start to cycle through their unranked games and move on to the prefer Ranked playlist, the current meta is going to shift. Players who wish to put themselves to the grindstone and achieve the most prestigious rank possible will be focusing solely on that goal.

Obviously, this goal can not be achieved in unranked modes, meaning that besides a possible warm-up game, the unranked playlists will eventually filter out the more “hard-core” players. I use that term loosely, of course, but stay with me. As the community starts to group together, for ranked and unranked sides of the coin, details will begin to arise for how to perform best in these two-specific setting. While the game modes are the same, the type of player/enemy you’ll be dealing with will be very different. This requires a shift in mentality to help you properly counter them accordingly.

Now, why is this a good thing for casual players? Specifically because someone who wants to come in and learn Valorant bit by bit through smaller sessions each night after work or school may find this newly-separated environment more appealing than a mixing pot full of people ranging from rookie-level, to the ultra-high MMR god-players who can solo an entire team. For example, Destiny 2 recently removed all forms of MMR from all playlists besides the ranked competitive and the player-vs-player environment has… chaotic, at best.

One game can be a well-balanced show of true strategy and courage on both sides… another has a single player slaughtering every player in the lobby. While Destiny has a much wider variety of weapons to try and learn/adjust to, the sheer lack of player balancing is making the casual player’s life extremely difficult. While the matchmaking is near-instant, the actual play experience itself is becoming very harsh and I’m glad that Valorant will soon be stepping away from the same risk.

Over-all, besides appealing to the players who love to grind through a ranked system, I’m excited for the addition of this new playlist. It shows that Valorant is willing to go, “Okay, veterans, we’ve got the best place for you to come and test your mettle”, while also offering a new player somewhere to learn the ropes and decide if they’d like to go that extra mile. If not, the odds of them running in to the super high-ranked players and potentially having a negative experience in the game is reduced through no loss from either of the player-base.

What do you guys think? Will the introduction of Ranked play help both new and old players of Valorant?

Valorant: The Benefit of Ranked Playlists. +2
Rowan Rowan LV.13 Fearless 6d
Valorant: The Benefit of Ranked Playlists.

Anyone play valorant

Just curious lol

NO NAME verified 6d
Anyone play valorant

"Go" - Valorant Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfKwGtkM72Y

Ryannn Ryannn LV.6 Nomad 6d
"Go" - Valorant Montage

valorant (new players)

who wants to play ? (NA east)

Kevin999004 LV.2 Lurker 6d
valorant (new players)

Im new to the game anyone willing to play?

NEKOSARELIFE NEKOSARELIFE LV.2 Lurker 6d
Im new to the game anyone willing to play?

Tournament Today

https://discord.gg/ahAxexa for more info

SprtaWarlord SprtaWarlord LV.4 Lurker 6d
Tournament Today

Join our discord and play with players from any game!

https://discord.gg/NcRG79W

Killua#booty Killua#booty LV.2 Lurker 6d
Join our discord and play with players from any game!

Beat sync montage

https://youtu.be/viiFe13X58I

Itzz JIT Itzz JIT LV.6 Nomad 6d
Beat sync montage

Look for someone to play with

Mic

Valorant gamer Valorant gamer LV.2 Lurker 6d
Look for someone to play with

Gaming family

https://discord.gg/EyfEmg
yo come join the army and grow with us.

Hdshadow68 Hdshadow68 LV.6 Mootiversary! 6d
Gaming family

3v3s in valorant

Im banned for an hour so cime play customs

Valorant gamer Valorant gamer LV.2 Lurker 6d
3v3s in valorant

Come vibe in chat!

http://www.twitch.tv/oblivious_j

Oblivious_j Oblivious_j LV.4 Lurker 6d
Come vibe in chat!

Comp

Need someone good for comp na west

crackedze on IG crackedze on IG LV.14 Chief 6d
Comp

Most satisfying montage 😍😍

https://youtu.be/viiFe13X58I

Itzz JIT Itzz JIT LV.6 Nomad 6d
Most satisfying montage 😍😍

Who's hiped for ranked?

Ranked droped yesterday and a lot of people are playing it. Some people already managed to hit radiant. If you're hiped like!

L2h5_YT L2h5_YT LV.11 Chief 6d
Who's hiped for ranked?

I’m looking for a new valorent team

TwichSparky TwichSparky LV.2 Lurker 7d
I’m looking for a new valorent team

My First Competitive Match

I hope I continue rocking!
My valorant id is GPTVTttv#2176. Interested SEA/SA people may join me.

TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 7d

Trash's Talk LOL

Here we go! someone called me NOOB! I guess he called himself his name! XD

Trash's Talk LOL
Trash's Talk LOL

Relatable

Relatable
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 7d
Relatable

Best Teammate ever - Enjoying the day with griefers - Mute them all!!!

Pls Valorant

Valorant needs more content
Up vote so the devs see🙃

RageLegend RageLegend LV.5 Lurker 7d
Pls Valorant

I need a chill squad for comp

I was bronze 3 beta 😂😂, I recently started using aim labs and I would like to be around at least gold 2, I only solo qued in beta btw.

GHsplice LV.2 Lurker 7d
I need a chill squad for comp

Assassin's Creed Omen

https://medal.tv/clips/27205542/d1337v147nj0

Enjoy clips like these? I have more on my medal.tv/TheLordBrando
I also put them together in compilations for youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cij4MpizXdbaU8gqHgFwA/

Brando, The Lord Brando, The Lord LV.5 Lurker 7d
Assassin's Creed Omen

Brando The Omen (ft The Marshal and Odin)

https://youtu.be/A0qcAKwfhJ4

Omen is a very tricky agent to play against. He can be where people won't expect anyone.
This video features me playing Omen along with my favorite weapons the Marshal, the Odin, and a little of the Operator. I hope you all enjoy it and remember...

THE LORD IS HERE!

Brando, The Lord Brando, The Lord LV.5 Lurker 6d
Brando The Omen (ft The Marshal and Odin)

*FREE* Tournament on Friday

Message me for more info or click the link. https://battlefy.com/team-sparta/free-friday-tournaments/5eecc88354e19758da29655a/info

SprtaWarlord SprtaWarlord LV.4 Lurker 6d
*FREE* Tournament on Friday

need 2 for ranked must be gold or higher

PlayzConsole YT PlayzConsole YT LV.17 Sage 7d
need 2 for ranked must be gold or higher

Need 3 to chill and play

DreamNoM0re DreamNoM0re LV.2 Lurker 7d
Need 3 to chill and play

Teams?

I just got valorant today would be dope if I had some teammates

Ralphy Salgado Ralphy Salgado LV.3 Lurker 8d
Teams?

Competitive

Competitive
Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 8d
Competitive

Ranked Valorant Confirmed to be Released Today

Riot Games had delayed the competitive game mode until today due to balancing and exploit issues, but has confirmed that they will be doling out the competitive mode in a hashed manner that will be as follows:

At 1 pm pacific time: R, OCE & APAC, then

At 2 pm pacific time: NA/BR/LATAM, and lastly,

At 8 pm pacific time: EU, RU, TR & CIS regions.

Given the time frame Riot gave themselves to get the game mode out since Valorant’s official release on the 2nd of June, a 24th of june ranked release isn’t bad at all, in terms of speed. But then again, maybe that’s a standard we should hold Riot to these days anyway?

All I know is that ranked will invigorate players with new motivation to stay committed to this game, and discussions for proper balance will begin to come to the forefront of the community's attention as people begin to see the same team comps over and over again.

This will also be the best news for people who want to know what the best players really look like. Content creators from all platforms will be able to back up their opinions and strategies with cold hard Elo, baby! Who's going to rise the top? The mechanical prodigies or the strategic masterminds? Both?

In anycase, I wish you all the best in ranked today, friends.
GLHF,

-E

Czarnicks Czarnicks LV.11 Chief 8d

Valorant Montage

https://youtu.be/jfKwGtkM72Y

Ryannn Ryannn LV.6 Nomad 8d
Valorant Montage

Playing competitive have a mic and don’t be toxic 13+

Wraith#3074 LV.2 Lurker 7d
Playing competitive have a mic and don’t be toxic 13+

They just dropped competitive as we speak

Thad Spragg Thad Spragg LV.3 Lurker 8d
They just dropped competitive as we speak

Valorant streamer

Y’all vine follow me on twitch not live rn but go hit the follow button pweasee🥺
Www.twitch.tv/notsmarrt

twitch.tv/notsmarrt LV.3 Lurker 8d
Valorant streamer

Neww

https://youtu.be/twHHMr40Vzo

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 8d
Neww

Tips and Tricks on the Valorant Maps

After playing Valorant on all of the different maps (though we only have 4, for now), I've discovered some little things that players aren't utilizing that really should be worked on. Because the callouts are extremely tough to explain and they're rusty in usage (many things have multiple names at the moment), I decided to make this video for you to showcase different tricks on the four maps. Keep in mind, most of these tricks are best done as Jett or with a Sage on your team. So, enjoy a bunch of peeks, positions, and other little things that are super helpful on all the Valorant maps. Hopefully some of these help you clutch up in a round!

Tips and Tricks on the Valorant Maps +1
Roiden Roiden LV.13 Chief 9d
Tips and Tricks on the Valorant Maps

LOL OMEN GOD!

LOL OMEN GOD!
KrewBracks KrewBracks LV.3 Lurker 9d
LOL OMEN GOD!

Addition to my last post

Addition to my last post
bbdaddyy bbdaddyy LV.3 Lurker 9d
Addition to my last post

New player

i’m a new player and i need some tips to get better. can anyone help me?

Whyyzerotwo Whyyzerotwo LV.3 Lurker 9d
New player
Home