Valorant | Looking to get better | I don’t have a Mic for my laptop, But I can start a call with you

Valorant | Looking to get better | I don’t have a Mic for my laptop, But I can start a call with you
thekesslers89 thekesslers89
LV.2 Lurker 5d

5 stack spike rush exp

We 5 stack spike rush and kill each other with Mollys and other things to get exp in battlepass

5 stack spike rush exp
ItzReload ItzReload
LV.2 Lurker 5d

Trynna play comp maaan anyone down???

Bronze to silver 1

Trynna play comp maaan anyone down???
dread.exe
dread.exe dread.exe
LV.4 Lurker 5d

Trying to get out of bronze need some help

Trying to get out of bronze need some help
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 5d

1v1

1v1
TCP Alpha yt TCP Alpha yt
LV.2 Lurker 5d

1v1

1v1
TCP Alpha yt TCP Alpha yt
LV.2 Lurker 5d

Follow

Follow and comment, I'll follow back.

Follow
psycH
psycH psycH
LV.16 4x Champion! 6d

The real bait were the friends we left in A site all along...

What happened was: Two of our friends were having a fight in A site while I was getting rezzed at A main & we went to B instead in the last 30 seconds of the round after they died. But hey, it worked out 😋
#Valorant
#clips

KeiiroKV
KeiiroKV KeiiroKV
LV.10 Wizard 6d

I need help to get out of iron and bronze lobbies pls

I need help to get out of iron and bronze lobbies pls
SomebodyThatsgood
SomebodyThatsgood SomebodyThatsgood
LV.7 Nomad 6d

🔻Level 3 Discord🔻🔊384 Kbps🔊⭐️250+ Members⭐️

Koast
Koast Koast
LV.19 Looking for teammates! 6d

Tryna vibe?

Tryna vibe?
Tryna vibe?
Lacinyc
Lacinyc Lacinyc
LV.6 Nomad 6d

Valorant | How to Hack your Enemies' Brains as Killjoy

Killjoy has been out and about for a bit now, and it has been just long enough to know that there are worse things than Raze and Reyna. People are for the most part, still figuring her out. There are a few things that seem to be set in stone, as far as her playstyle is concerned, and I’d like to share them with you.
Most of Killjoy’s abilities are, for the most part, hands-off abilities. You put them somewhere, and they do their thing. All you have to think about is where the best place to put them is; this is where your German genius comes into play.

Nanoswarm
Out of Killjoy’s various abilities, it is hard to say which is more annoying, but Nanoswarm is surely in the top two. This ability is great flushing out enemies, securing down default planting positions, and covering flanks. The best use of this ability will most likely be found when you set it up rather than direct use. The art of setting up the perfect Nanoswarm takes a bit of predicting, but here are a few guidelines for great Nanoswarm placement.
1. Set it up in tight spaces that enemies will have to walk through.
2. Place it in the general area of the default planting positions
3. Stack it beside your Alarmbot for a quick kill.
4. Put it in a place that they will have to stop to shoot your turret. Say for instance that for some reason, you have your turret holding a short angle, on the edge of that angle, place a Nanoswarm below. The Nanoswarm damage along with the tagging slow from the turret will ensure you have another 200 credits under your belt.

Alarmbot
The Alarmbot is Killjoy’s least intimidating ability to deal with. It’s basically Cypher’s Trapwire and Viper’s Snake Bite into one ability. Now there are a lot of places you can put this thing, but never place it in the opening of a doorway or opening. This is simply giving enemies too much time to react to it if they are walking.

An ideal placement is at the very edge of an angle, where as soon as the enemy comes into the radius of the Alarmbot, they are hit. There are a few things you can do to overwhelm an enemy hit my the Alarmbot. Here are some strategies anyone can implement when playing Killjoy.

1. The first is getting your hands dirty yourself and swinging on the vulnerable target. You really don’t have to get your hands dirty with this, as you have other abilities that kill but this will always be an option.

2. You can use your turret to take advantage of the double damage that is dealt to vulnerable targets. This will soften them up and ripen them for the plucking. This is not a means to an end, only a setup.

3. And finally, you can do the remote kill special, and end your enemies from across the map. You would do this by using your Nanoswarms and turret to kill a vulnerable enemy.

Turret
Now for Killjoy’s most notoriously annoying ability, Turrent. This little guy is the teammate that you’ve been praying for to hold an angle correctly. And while he can’t dish out much damage, he’ll make damn sure to pester your enemies before they even think about seeing another soul.

You’ll want to place these things in long angles where the enemy will have to peek. Examples of this would be on Split’s B site from Heaven to CT Spawn. Or Haven’s C Long to C site. This will be able to give you a heads up without actually having to expose yourself to danger.

Remember that the turrent only has a 180 view of the position that you put it, so don’t expect it to flick someone behind it. That said since the distance isn’t really a problem, it makes the most sense to put it in a place where its back is covered by a wall of some sort. This way, whoever does appear has to deal with the turret to get past it.

On a final note, don’t put turrets in small corners. This gives your enemy the ability to wallbang your turret without it ever actually seeing them; it’s not your job to make it easy for them.

Lockdown
Finally, the second spike of the game, Lockdown. By now everyone has surely been forced to back off from sites due to this ability, and give up otherwise salvageable situations. This is the effect you want out of Killjoy’s Ultimate: to force a reaction out of the enemy. Whether that reaction is to flee or to rush in to kill the Lockdown ability, you break the standstills that can occur.

There are a lot of things to take into consideration when planting Lockdown, but I will mention the four most important ones.

1. Make sure Lockdown is out of your enemies’ line of sight. If it is destroyed, it might as well have not existed and you lose a lot of pressure.

2. Try to place Lockdown in a place that takes time to access. For instance, say that you’re on Ascent as defenders and they are pushing A. If you are at Heaven, you would place your ultimate behind the wall which is both out of sight, and time-consuming to get to.

3. When choosing a place that is both covered and hard to access quickly, make sure the indicator for the range of the ultimate pushes the enemies completely off of the area you are trying to secure. Since Lockdown is a radius ability, when the circle meets right corners, gaps will appear if they are not completely engulfed. So if you must leave gaps in your lockdown, be sure to check if enemies have slipped their way into this little crannies and use their lack of mobility to secure a kill.

4. Finally, this is a playstyle tip. When there are three seconds left in your countdown, if there are any enemies left in the radius, this is your time to play as aggressive as you want. They will have to choose to continue the gunfight and be detained, or run away and get shot at. It is a lose-lose scenario in that situation and completely in your favor either way. Even if you die, that person will be detained which will either waste 8 seconds or wrap them up in a ribbon for your teammates to get a free kill.

To play Killjoy’s kit to its full potential, you have to play a mind game as well as an FPS. To play Chess when the rest of the game is playing Checkers is to push Killjoy to her full potential. Never pick fair fights, always capitalize on enemies that are distracted by your abilities. If you don’t have to peek, don’t. Your turrets are there so you don’t have to. Know yourself, know the enemy, and you will remain unafraid of the outcome of 100 battles.

To play Killjoy is to play smarter, not harder. Happy hacking.

Valorant | How to Hack your Enemies' Brains as Killjoy +7
Valorant | How to Hack your Enemies' Brains as Killjoy
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.28 Dream Chaser 2mo

LFG VALORANT GROUP

MY DISCORD - cayden#1999
twitter - caydenzZz

LFG VALORANT GROUP
caydenYUH
caydenYUH caydenYUH
LV.2 Lurker 6d

Deathmatch *NO SALTY PEOPLE*

I prefer someone around 12- 15 yo, mic, not toxic, and funny/chill.

**I AM NOT THAT GOOD ON VALORANT**

|Noobs accepted|

|Discord Needed|

Deathmatch *NO SALTY PEOPLE*
Microwave420
Microwave420 Microwave420
LV.2 Lurker 5d

Valorant | The Road to Rampaging as Reyna (Reyna Guide)

Of the four duelists in Valorant, none of them are deemed more worthy of the title than Reyna. Her entire kit is revolved around fighting, with little way of getting around that. This seemingly sadistic female was made for fragging and carrying a ten-ton team on your back, if you have the FPS mechanics for it.

So before hopping into the specifics of what you would need to do to play Reyna correctly, step one is just to be able to aim. If you can’t aim well, you might as well play Sage, as it won’t take any additional skill. A good gauge of how well you need to aim before being passable as Reyna would be getting 6 - 10 bots on medium difficulty with a Guardian consistently, I’d say. If you have that down even if your aim isn’t the best, with the help of Leer you should be able to get some value out of Devour and Dismiss before the round ends.

We’ll first start with the bread and butter ability, Leer. No doubt one of the best flashes in the game due to its duration, flexibility, and anti-friendly-fire nature. The difference between bad, good, and great Reyna players lies with where you place Leer. If you take nothing from this article, take this: never place Leer at body level right in front of you. This is making it too easy for your enemy to destroy the eye and you. Either place it high above your head, or below your feet. Flicking in Valorant is pretty terrible compared to other games, this is why following Raze’s Boombot is so strong. The recoil reset timer in Valorant is high enough where if they fire at one thing, they will be susceptible to another. That’s why peeking on Killjoy’s turret is a pain, and why placing your Leer in unorthodox places like above you or below you will work so well.

Another way you could use this ability with good coordination and timing is similar to a smoke. Each Leer lasts for 3 seconds and timed well which is 6 seconds of cover. You can potentially use it as a Phoenix Wall to move your teammates onto a site.

The next ability to pick apart is Devour. This ability empowers Reyna to go for risky trades without regard for future HP problems. I won’t go into the description of the ability as that would be boring, but I will say this: stop using Devour in an out in the open gunfight. In order to keep healing in check, bullets in Valorant stop healing for three seconds, so if you’re tagged while healing, not only are you not going to heal, you’ll take more damage and most likely die. A rule of thumb for this would be, if an enemy is 15 meters or less from you with an unobstructed line of sight, use Dismiss and not Devour. If you have cover that will last at least 2 seconds, line of sight to an orb, and are low on health, then use Devour. Simple, right?

Now for the “broken” part of Reyna, Dismiss. The sheer amount of gestures that go into Reyna’s abilities leave a lot of room for counterplay, but the nature of the abilities themselves opens many doors for outplaying. So when should you make use of this “over-powered” ability?

>Scenario 1: You are being shot at from multiple angles.

>Scenario 2: To get out of an ability, whether it is a Slow Orb, Molotov of some sort, or any area of effect ability.

>Scenario 3: When you are in Empress and you want to reposition, or even just use it for the sake of it, since you can’t use Devour.

>Scenario 4: Using this ability to peek potentially dangerous angles for information.

If at any point you feel that you have to react immediately to something, you can recast Dismiss to cancel it early.

Last but not least, we’re going to delve deeper into Reyna’s Ultimate, Empress. Reyna’s ultimate exist for the sole purpose of turning her into a super-soldier. You run, shoot, and reload faster. There is no need to be cautious when using this ability, just don’t hold onto it for several rounds in a row. A good time to use it would be, when you are against more than one enemy, at the beginning of a round after you have confirmed that there are enemies within reach, or in most situations in Bind, as there are many places to hide behind.

Hopefully, this has given guidance to those seeking to give Reyna a go and switch over. It’s important to note that, most of this article means nothing if your aim isn’t up to par, so keep that in mind. Good gunplay is the foundation of a ruthlessly rampant Reyna.

Valorant | The Road to Rampaging as Reyna (Reyna Guide) +5
Valorant | The Road to Rampaging as Reyna (Reyna Guide)
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

I popped off

Valorant recently changed me

I popped off
I popped off
Kasumi
Kasumi Kasumi
LV.13 Let’s play R6! 6d

Streaming! 20 off for affiliate!

Hey! My names MiniMatt, I stream on twitch at twitch.tv/Minimattmini I’m a nice and funny guy and everyone’s welcome! I’m only 20 followers off for affiliate if you could follow it would mean a lot and who know maybe you’ll like me and the stuff I stream!

Streaming! 20 off for affiliate!
MiniMattMini
MiniMattMini MiniMattMini
LV.5 JUST SEND IT 7d

🔻Level 3 Discord🔻🔆250+ Members🔆🔊384 Kbps🔊

Koast
Koast Koast
LV.19 Looking for teammates! 7d

Koast
Koast Koast

New streamer with insane gameplay & a lit stream!!!

I’ll be starting a new YouTube stream tonight!

Come tune in tonight at 7:30 @TrippySkippy.

Gaming content of all kinds from constant rages, funny moments, roasting shit talkers & insane gameplay of course.

Will be streaming daily:
Apex Legends
Valorant
Warzone
Gears 5
Fall guys
Among us
& so much more!

Jump in and enjoy the vibes. See you in the chat ❤️

New streamer with insane gameplay & a lit stream!!!
TrippySkippy
TrippySkippy TrippySkippy
LV.13 Let’s play Apex! 7d

Koast
Koast Koast

I’m bored Na east

I’m bored Na east
gLoRy x angel gLoRy x angel
LV.2 Lurker 7d

Someone wanna please buy me battle pass for Valorant

I will do some for it like help with a server

Someone wanna please buy me battle pass for Valorant
aka Advanced aka Advanced
LV.2 Lurker 7d

EVERYBODY GO FOLLOW MY BOY!

Go follow @eddy1280 he’s such a great person, a role model to me and many others. He gives back to the community and posts great content on Moot Daily! Let’s try to get him to 2,200 followers!

EVERYBODY GO FOLLOW MY BOY!
BrownzyTV
BrownzyTV BrownzyTV
LV.16 Titan 7d

My New Discord Server

If you wanna have a good time saying games with a whole server full of people then join my discord we are a chill community. https://discord.gg/j2MQYu3

My New Discord Server
RyanTheRhino
RyanTheRhino RyanTheRhino
LV.12 Best Squadmate 7d

Act III is out, let the games begin | Valorant

New update, new map, new collection, new battle pass 😲
https://twitch.tv/keiirokv

Act III is out, let the games begin | Valorant
KeiiroKV
KeiiroKV KeiiroKV
LV.10 Wizard 7d

Looking For Some People That Would Love To Pull All-Nighters and Grind Off

Um yea... Just looking for some people that would love to grind the game getting ranks and shit and pull all-nighters while I record and stream for yt/twitch YESSIR

You may add my Valorant: ItsFlux#6969
Edit: I changed my Valorant ID to- ItsFlux#AltF4

ItsFlux
ItsFlux ItsFlux
LV.8 Big Chungus 8d

I love this game but its... kinda True

Zevoah
Zevoah Zevoah
LV.18 Clearly Hacking 8d

Bad becomes good when this happens

Zevoah
Zevoah Zevoah
LV.18 Clearly Hacking 8d

Sometimes You just need a Little Luck!

Watch me pop off when sometimes i have no idea how I did it xD !

Be sure to check my Stream ! https://www.twitch.tv/enderznightz

Be sure to Follow me on Instagram to be the 1st to watch the Videos ;) @EnderzNight
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/EnderzNight
Editor : @tigashp

#Valorant
#games #Multikill #Funny #fun #FPS #Streams #Clips #Gamer #Twitch #GG #Riot

EnderzNight
EnderzNight EnderzNight
LV.10 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 8d

Need players for ranked

I am iron 1 but have pretty good game sense, aim, and other mechanics skills I just need higher ranked people that are up to three ranks ahead of me to come and help me to tell me what I’m doing wrong

Need players for ranked
AlexLancto_YT
AlexLancto_YT AlexLancto_YT
LV.5 Lurker 8d

Valorant: Act 3 Overview!

Act 3 of Valorant has a lot of big news for us as we get closer and closer to a huge game. Today, we're going to look into what Riot has in store for us. Get ready for maps, skins, and a new agent!
Let's start with the biggest part of the new act. The new agent. We welcome our first Australian agent named Skye. She seems to be a nature enthusiast with a bird that blinds, a wolf that hunts and stuns players, and some other packs of animals that hunt down enemies to give away positions. Also, she seems to have a huge AoE healing which could make her one of the deadliest agents with massive healing capabilities. It's unknown how much her healing will be for at the moment, though. Also, she will be joining later into Act 3 rather than at the start according to various rumors.
If you purchase the Singularity bundle, you'll have some new and somewhat decent skins for you to use on the Sheriff, Spectre, Ares, Phantom, and on your melee! It's not the best thing in my opinion and seems like a very plain skin though, as I like to say, simplicity is beautiful. What I like the most about these skins is the color vibrance and the fact that there aren’t any crazy designs that mask the gun's true beauty. Not a bad decision by Riot at all!
Icebox will be the next map included into the game for players to experience. It's based in the tundra either right next to a big boat or on the boat itself! It seems to have a lot more variety in potential player locations! This is exactly what we need since all of the other maps are pretty stale in the variety given to players so far. Let's hope this one becomes a favorite really quick!
Game mode wise we should see FFA Deathmatch remaining a hit but no other game mode additions are clear yet. We're also suspecting a lot of new skins and cosmetics, along with buffs and nefs for various weapons to make the game a little different playstyle wise and meta wise. If you have any specific weapons that you think need a change then let me know below!
Finally, a big hint in the files suspects a HUGE move toward something massive! Mobile and console are MOST LIKELY being worked on RIGHT NOW! Whether they'll be out before Act 3 finishes is unknown but it'll be super exciting to see how players do on the new console options! Cross-play is not yet confirmed or denied as of now and, in addition to this, we're also looking at the opportunity to select regions to choose to play on as well! It looks like Riot is up to some big things!
So it seems that Valorant is going to getting a huge overhaul of changes within the next two months (the predicted time that Act 3 will last)! If you're excited by anything specific, please let me know down below! I'm super excited to see what insane plays come from the new agent since she looks super fun and easy to learn (I'm also excited for her dialogue)! Also, the weapons and the map changes will all bring a new aesthetic to look at while mowing or getting mowed down. Let me know below what you think and, of course, have fun in Act 3!

Valorant: Act 3 Overview! +5
Valorant: Act 3 Overview!
Roiden
Roiden Roiden
verified LV.22 S 10d

Gand fad log

Anyone wanna join me on valorant.... need a good partner who plays a bit seriously...

Gand fad log
Chetan Gupta Chetan Gupta
LV.2 Lurker 8d

What’s up guys love ya remember your blessed so be a blessing 🍩

What’s up guys love ya remember your blessed so be a blessing 🍩
Domby Donut
Domby Donut Domby Donut
LV.17 Sage 8d

Valorant

Wanna play a cas

Valorant
Dxrk Cosmic
Dxrk Cosmic Dxrk Cosmic
LV.3 Lurker 8d

Gold 3 and above comp recruits

Hello there peeps, I'm desperately in need to end my solo queue struggle, I reached Plat 1 in act 2 and got stuck between it and Gold 3, these are my stats over here and I'm sharing a link from one of my instagram videos if you'd like to take a glimpse at my playstyle

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE_-NR3Ft7P/?igshid=11wdivgceh1h7

Amr Entabi Amr Entabi
LV.2 Lurker 8d

Seismic Gaming CLAN RECRUITMENT [18+] [ALL RANKS] [ALL REGIONS]

Hi! Looking for a chilled out community that value social interaction? Welcome to Seismic!
https://seismicgaming.eu/

We’re a clan of mature gamers who value social interaction above all else. Personality with character and honour is more important to us than idiots. Our philosophy is to enjoy the experience of gaming, whether you're winning or losing. Seismic is an open and diverse clan with members from all over the world.

Seismic is an organised clan with staff ranks throughout. We're looking for people who're willing to help us push Seismic to the next stage whether that's being a staff member or just a member. You're 100% valued in the clan whatever position you hold as at the end of the day we truly believe that you are what makes Seismic, Seismic.

The VALORANT division is growing fast and we would love to have YOU as part of it. We host weekly events where we get together and have a couple of drinks while we play unrated, spike rush, and even some strat roulette games.

Seismic is home to many divisions, including COD, R6 and Apex Legends, so if you're looking for long-time friends to play with, here's the place!

If you're interested please follow the link above to apply, or message me on discord @ kitten#8504 with any questions.
I look forward to meeting you!

snot
snot snot
LV.10 Carry Me 9d

Poor Cypher 😂 at least he tried

This was the first time I'm playing Jett in Unrated. I play Sage like 90% of the time, and bottom frag as Raze cause I'm not all that good. I must say Jett's knives feel much more fun than the rifle 😍
Clipped from my gf's Twitch [ https://twitch.tv/keiirokv ] since she was streaming and this was one of the rare times where she died before me (because usually I'm the one who's dead first 😅).

You should watch her if you wanna see more insane plays like this ace with the Operator:
https://moot.us/lounges/310/boards/1426/posts/4807852/a-45-seconds-ace-with-the-operator
#Valorant
#clips

VauseKV
VauseKV VauseKV
LV.23 Dream Chaser 9d

Anyone else got this ?

Anyone else got this ?
Anyone else got this ?
File
File File
LV.9 Fearless 9d

What hardstuck Diamond 3 looks like!

Lmk what you like of my edit of anything from good to bad.

S4GE
S4GE S4GE
LV.4 Lurker 9d

Hello!

hey um if u guys like my op shot pls go subs my yt and like the video :/
it was a very very very short vid srry :(
here's the link of my yt vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqc_-SaFKc

Hello!
DeathBlade
DeathBlade DeathBlade
LV.19 Assassin 9d

Valorant

Valorant
ItsJustNick
ItsJustNick ItsJustNick
LV.14 Chief 9d

Raze valorant

I need 3 people to play act III in competitive, I play with Raze and the other one with omen or breach. We need a spotter, blinker and healter.
Cerco 3 persone per giocare competitive nell'atto III, gioco con raze e l'altro con Omen o breach. Abbiamo bisogno dello spotter, il blinker e il curatore

Raze valorant
Me.
Me. Me.
LV.2 Lurker 9d

Mythril: Adult Gaming [18+|NA|PC]

Adult Community for Overwatch, Apex, League, & Valorant - 300 members. Meet with staff for introductions & games @ 9PM E nightly (excludes Monday). Add: Dolan#7097 on Discord.

Mythril: Adult Gaming [18+|NA|PC]
Mythril Gaming
Mythril Gaming Mythril Gaming
LV.6 Nomad 9d

The Four Elements

The Four Elements
The Four Elements
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Just Unlocked Competetive

I’m gonna get my rank. Wish me luck

~Spoopy Llama~
~Spoopy Llama~ ~Spoopy Llama~
LV.28 I Love Food 10d

Want to play valorant

im 13 and looking for someone to play

Want to play valorant
OriginS
OriginS OriginS
LV.2 Lurker 10d

Final Ace of Act 2

Been a while, huh? Well anyway.. whos ready for act 3?
Also, my game is in Japanese. Makes it sound like an anime :3

(I'm in a semi big call and half of us are playing different games so sorry for the background noise xd)

Final Ace of Act 2
Final Ace of Act 2
Lady Yellow
Lady Yellow Lady Yellow
LV.20 GG 10d

Come play?

Twitch.tv/Waiqiao and we have a Discord server! Please come play, I only have one friend who plays this game! :)

Come play?
Come play?
waiqiao
waiqiao waiqiao
LV.14 Chief 10d

Streaming valorant with friends ^-^

Id appreciate any interaction ^-^ or even a follow!
Twitch.tv/wooolfhd

Streaming valorant with friends ^-^
Wolf HD
Wolf HD Wolf HD
LV.22 Let's Play DBD! 10d
Home