https://www.instagram.com/p/CBNDNovJYAk/?igshid=6u4kgxinkqfs

***totsuka*saika*** ***totsuka*saika*** LV.20 Professional Noob 23d
Hey I going to giveaway valorant point ❤

Live right now join guys

Watch "Omen Main || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/FBifpoubnf0

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 24d
Live right now join guys

Does anyone know when or if it's comming to console?

KarloCool1 KarloCool1 LV.5 Big Chungus 24d
Does anyone know when or if it's comming to console?

I'm Sorry, But, Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or did Valorant take a hit when it went out of closed Beta? I don't play it as much, none of my friends do, and 1/2 the streamers that played left.

Bugzooo Bugzooo LV.7 RIP 24d
I'm Sorry, But, Is It Just Me?

I new but experienced

Hello. I’m new to this app but I’m would like to say that I’m looking for to find people to play with but I must say up front that I play for casual fun and enter
taining other and myself. I don’t really play for the “competitive” feeling, sorry. But for those who enjoy just messing around in first person shooters come hang out. Oh and I do stream though when I play but I’m not gonna slam you guy with all that info it just a FYI for those who do join me

I new but experienced
Fractured Plague Fractured Plague LV.2 Dream Chaser 24d
I new but experienced

Valorant is Ez, would appreciate if you would check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS03dHTmWSg

Monstar Monstar LV.7 Mootiversary! 24d
Valorant is Ez, would appreciate if you would check it out!

NEW VALORANT DISCORD

New valorant discord looking for some players to play either valorant or R6 with. I'm immortal and play with silvers. Link: https://discord.gg/NWGTBD

X4.oD X4.oD LV.9 You're a Bot 24d
NEW VALORANT DISCORD

This has nothing to do with valorant but lmao

Xbox: Shooter Flatch Xbox: Shooter Flatch LV.2 Lurker 24d

Come join my discord to play https://discord.gg/5EUZPEV

toXisity toXisity LV.2 Lurker 24d
Come join my discord to play https://discord.gg/5EUZPEV

Feel like Subscribing?

Newer Channel just hoping to get some subs
#weeklyvideos

#plentyofgames

RobinInDaHood-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYPgO09dCGlfThjA_kjU4ew

RobinInDaHood RobinInDaHood LV.3 Survivor Main 24d
Feel like Subscribing?

Can y’all help out with yt

Can y’all help me grow on yt with some subs and views https://youtu.be/Wd04QWxl4B4
really appreciate it and I’ll be posting valorant gameplay soon

Loaded Glxckz Loaded Glxckz LV.6 4x Champion! 24d
Can y’all help out with yt

Newww

https://youtu.be/e60ptwthl-M
#valorant
#valorantgameplay #awper

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 24d
Newww

Check my new vidd 😄😄 your support really means a lot to me 🙏🙏

Hiii check out my new vid i post my gameplay in youtube i hope you guys like it 🙏🙏 thank you for the support https://youtu.be/6-sbJEliUp4

DrewTheBlizz DrewTheBlizz LV.3 Lurker 25d
Check my new vidd 😄😄 your support really means a lot to me 🙏🙏

Ranked in Valorant

Does someone know when will it come?

Hengspi Hengspi LV.4 Be my Mootentine ❤️ 25d
Ranked in Valorant

Pretty sure I came across a hacker while I was playing with my friends!

It seemed like he was using walls, and maybe aim hacks, but walls for sure. I’m mad at myself for not clipping any of it. Would’ve made a nice video, and I could’ve shown it to you guys!

Carr.Crash Carr.Crash LV.8 Best Squadmate 25d

Reyna 3k For The Win (Mind The Audio)lol

big trash talk in chat

HoppedByWindz HoppedByWindz LV.4 Clearly Hacking 25d

Need a Squad

Im in need of a valorant squad to play some unrated! You dont have to be good, im just lookin for vibes and a friends!

KingRampage LV.3 Lurker 25d
Need a Squad

COOL

COOL
Zaire Lay LV.2 Lurker 25d
COOL

Valorant ?

What is your opinion to Valorant ? Is it the best new game or rather a bad duplicate of CS:GO?

SirTrues LV.3 Lurker 25d
Valorant ?

Well.... Its a start right... I suck at CSGO so....

arckhuzaimi arckhuzaimi LV.5 Bamboozled 25d

Live playing Valorant on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/vausekv

VauseKV VauseKV LV.19 Sage 25d
Live playing Valorant on Twitch

Interested in pro-life?

If you are aiming for competing in pro tourneys then you need the drill. First and foremost consideration when it comes to valorant is the amusement. I watched CSGO pros interview videos, in which, they admitted that many of them admitted they never play CSGO for fun. TBH, yes, they don't play it for fun, they play for their livelihood. If you wish to train like pros, here is the routine as stated by Allu
1. Wake up and practice aimbotz (aim training)
2. Work out
3. Attend his day time job
4. practice up to 6 hours a day
5. Sleep
6. Repeat
I would like to point out that to get good at one game, it will take about two months time. If you take up drill for 2 months, you should be good at it (source: a youtube video).
But whatever it takes, the average retirement age of pro players is approximately 27 years. But I guess the retirement age will rise further. So, if anyone wishes to join the pro team, then it is better to start getting better at the age of 16-17 and catch the eyeball of a team.

Express your opinion on pro-life!

TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 24d
Interested in pro-life?

TheAverageAgentYT - The beginning!

This is my first ever edited video... Like and share as it is my new channel exclusively created for valorant so I need 100 subs before getting the custom URL. Any help from the community is much appreciated....Love you guys! #valorant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlzuOCzWBQ

TheAverageAgentYT TheAverageAgentYT LV.11 Chief 25d
TheAverageAgentYT - The beginning!

Can anyone help me on how to play breach more effectively???

Golden_Souls_ Golden_Souls_ LV.4 Sharpshooter 25d
Can anyone help me on how to play breach more effectively???

A new map, Ascent review

Ascent is the 4th map of Valorant.

This map has 2 sites, various access to the sites, wide center area.

Many players are not so used to this map so let's see the detail of this map.

Each site has a door and a switch.

A site, the switch is next on the door. If you approach the switch and press F, the door will be closed slowly.

Once the door was closed, the players need to attack the door to destroy it. (There's no switch to open it)

Both the offense team and the defense team could use this usefully.

Defense, they can just close the door immediately when the round starts so that they can block the way from the offense team. If your team failed to stop them from the center field, you can close the door to waste their time or force them you make some noise to destroy the door.

Offense, once they take the site and plant a Spike, they can also close the door to block the way from defenders.

Under the A site rafter, there's a kind of hideout. This is really nice place for offense team if they've planted Spike already. If they closed the door of A site, there are only 2 ways to A site. A main or A rafter. Under the A rafter is the perfect place to hide so the offense team could do some lurking play.

There's a destructible window near A site. If your enemies closed the gate to the A site, you can turn around to this way and destroy the window to get to A rafter. Of course, it will cause some noise to destroy it so be careful to move.

B site's door switch is a little far from the door. You can find it under the rooftop building.

If you closed the door, the B site also has only 2 ways to get in. From the defender spawn or B main. Your opponents can destroy the door to open it, but you can hear the noise so easily.

Offense team could check on the B site with Sage's wall from the window before they enter the site so if you're an offense team and have Sage in your team, scout B site with her wall.

On the right side of the B site, there's a wall that you can hide behind. If you stand on the edge of the wall, your enemies cannot see you but you can hear everything from your enemies once they entered B site. Kinda risky but a worthy place.

There's a huge, wide area in the center of the map.

There're 2 wall shot prevent platform on the wall of offense team's side. The platform starts with green, but when you hit the platform with your weapon, it turns into red. Once the platform destroyed, you can expect wall shots to the offense team.

Your aim and skill shot is extra important in this area, especially the smokes. If you're offense team, choose the smoke spots carefully before you rush. Once you get out of the wall, there are no barricades to protect you.

A new map, Ascent review +7
NelsonRB NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat! 1mo
A new map, Ascent review

Find a squad quicker!

https://discord.gg/U4kamJ
help this discord community grow. A variety of games are played

Hinkssy LV.2 Lurker 25d
Find a squad quicker!

Newww

https://youtu.be/aEOSGWgRC1w
#valorant
#phoenix #jettgameplay

PenteCost PenteCost LV.7 Nomad 25d
Newww

Drills and how it will improve your game🤔

How many of you are looking to improve your gameplay?

I have spent a couple hours with a Valorant coach this week and we went through some drills to improve aim, crosshair placement as well as reaction time and peeking.

How many of you would like to see what it’s like to train like the pros???

Mashiu Mashiu LV.5 Lurker 25d

TWITCH.TV/Reook

Hey guys and girls, so I’ve recently started streaming on twitch and I play games like valorant and so on and want to get my stream out there to more people, so if you ever have the time drop in the stream and also share it around <3

I stream every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8pm aest for about 3hrs, maybe more, sometimes less :)

Reook LV.2 Lurker 25d
TWITCH.TV/Reook

Discord for finding players

Hey! I just made a server for people to chill and play some val we almost have every thing from coaching to self promo so if interested lmk and I’ll send you a link/inv to join enjoy

CRXD_Alpha CRXD_Alpha LV.3 Lurker 25d
Discord for finding players

Streaming right now join guys

Watch "Omen Main || Valorant Stream || NIK HECTOR" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/eVotveN0hrw

Nik Hector Nik Hector LV.5 Lurker 24d
Streaming right now join guys

Fun, Chill Valorant Discord For Everyone To Join And Vibe On!

This is the link to my Professionaly Made discord server strictly for Valorant tips, tricks general game and lore chat and other game oriented stuff. The server has many VC's and chats dedicated to Comp, Unrated, Skrims (of all sizes) and Spike Rush. It has the mee6 and notsobot bots setup, and is run by dedicated mods and a great leader. Here's the link!: https://discord.gg/ZAYxHZr

noahss arkk noahss arkk LV.2 Try Hard 24d
Fun, Chill Valorant Discord For Everyone To Join And Vibe On!

COME JOIN STREAM ❤️❤️

streaming valorant rn come join and enjoy the vibe www.twitch.tv/ellisg113 and drop a follow im trying to reach 50 followers would be very appreciated ❤️❤️

Ellisg113 Ellisg113 LV.6 Nomad 25d
COME JOIN STREAM ❤️❤️

What do these mean 🤔

What do these mean 🤔 +10
Lill_q Lill_q LV.2 Lurker 1mo
What do these mean 🤔

11th Agent, Reyna review

Devour (Q) – Consume the life force of a killed enemy to restore your health.
Dismiss (E) – Consume the life force of a killed enemy to turn invisible and invulnerable for a short duration.
Signature Ability: Leer (C) – Send out an Ethereal, destructible Orb that Nearsights any enemies that look at it.
Ultimate Ability: Empress (X) – Enter a heightened state of bloodlust, giving you Rapid Fire and making enemies easier to see for the duration. Scoring a kill resets the timer.

The enemies who killed by Reyna drop a soul orb for 3 seconds on their location. Reyna can consume this orb to use her Q or E.

With Q (Devour), Reyna consumes an orb and heal herself for three seconds, up to and beyond full health (max 150). Any health gained beyond the standard 100 will decay slowly. This skill allows Reyna keeps on fighting with full health, especially good at pistol round. If only you could kill anyone of your enemies, you can get a free heavy shield with 100$. Once you cast this skill, there will be a link between you and the soul orb. The link will be disappeared when you hide behind the wall, etc.

If you already used X (Empress), Q will be activated without sucking the soul orb so that you can use the orbs for E instead.

E (Dismiss) - Reyna consumes an orb and can instantly become invincible for a brief period of time (roughly 2 seconds). Reyna cannot shoot while invulnerable. During E, Reyna turns into a half-invisible state so your enemies can find you (but a little hard). It also silences your footstep sound so you can backstab your enemies easily.

If you already used X (Empress), Reyna turns into a perfect invisible state. They cannot see Reyna at all, but they can hear weird sounds when invisible Reyna approaches.

C (Leer) - Reyna launches an Eye-shaped orb out which floats in the air for two seconds and causes nearsight to any enemies who have a line of sight to it. Nearsight drastically reduces the vision range of any players affected (the same as Omen’s blind ability). The orb can be shot and destroyed by players.

This orb can pass through the wall, you and your teammates are not affected by its nearsight effect so you can launch it before you push the site.

X (Empress) - Reyna gains increased rate of fire, increased reload speed, reduced recoil modification and faster skills casting for the duration. In addition, all enemies are highlighted in red. The time limit is reset whenever you earn a kill. In addition, Reyna’s orb skills (E and Q) are enhanced while in Empress.

This means that she’ll be reliant on her teammates to set up her frags, and won’t be as effective as a solo star. She also has to earn the kills herself to spawn Soul Orbs, making them far less common than you’d expect. As such, while Reyna is certainly capable of demolishing a team in minimal time, she’ll struggle to do it alone.

11th Agent, Reyna review +4
11th Agent, Reyna review

Flick and Ult For U :)

Flick and Ult For U  :)
HoppedByWindz HoppedByWindz LV.4 Clearly Hacking 1mo
Flick and Ult For U :)

Signs of Improvement

Signs of Improvement +3
ArcticBravo ArcticBravo verified LV.25 Mod 1mo
Signs of Improvement

Why can't I recruit a new agent ?

I clearly have this 1 free agent token or whatever it's called but when I go to collection and to the agents, I can't recruit a new one.. What else am I supposed to do to get a new agent ?

StabberGirl StabberGirl LV.13 Beast 1mo

New game mode, Spike Rush review

Spike Rush is a new game mode of Valorant.

This is like Howling Abyss of League of Legends.

Spike Rush is BO7 and you cannot buy any skills & weapons & shields.

The skills except the ultimate charges in each round so you can spam your skills freely.

The weapons are chosen randomly in each round (In pistol round, only one of the pistol will be chosen randomly) and 10 players will have the same weapons.

Instead of the ultimate point +1 orb, 5 types of orbs will be spawned in many places of the map.

Each orb's effects are like this

Blue - Immediately full charges ultimate points
Yellow - Increases attack & movement speed
Orange - Change your weapon to another random weapon. Most of the time, this new weapon is better than the previous one. (For example, pistol to Spectre, Spectre to Vandal, etc)
Red - Increases damage. This effect lasts until the end of the round.
Green - 3 seconds after you obtain that orb, all your enemies' health will be reduced to 10. They'll recover their HP over time.

As you see the screenshot above, each offense team agent has the spike. If anyone of them plants spike, the other players' spike will disappear immediately.

Spike Rush ends in 10 minutes usually so players who don't have enough time to play normal mode can enjoy this instead.

The only one that I don't like in this mode is sniper weapon. When the sniper weapon was chosen, the offense team get suffered in my experiences.

What's your opinion?

Want Players on my Team To Play tourneys and comp with

Have 3 looking for a brimstone and sova was gold/plat in beta and we are making a competitive team we want to compete in tournaments and scrims want a teammate who can play a lot with us and grind and wants to be on the team

Region: NA West

Username: Flippurr#1Tap
Discord: Flippurr ツ#7704

Dm me on discord if interested

Flippurr Flippurr LV.2 Lurker 1mo
Want Players on my Team To Play tourneys and comp with

How to get Agents

Hi, I’m quite new at this game, but I found it really smooth and fun. The only thing is how do you unlock agents, plus which agents should I choose to play as (My play-style: pushing and initiating/flanking, technically I don’t like anchoring)

Wezzz Wezzz LV.2 Lurker 1mo
How to get Agents

Need help

Anyone know of a good pc for streaming and gaming my current one keep shitting our when I try to stream

MrBoyardee MrBoyardee LV.5 Lurker 25d
Need help

Come by my stream 🎮🎮🎯🎯🎯

Twitch.tv/ypcques

Ypcxques Ypcxques LV.10 Nomad 1mo
Come by my stream 🎮🎮🎯🎯🎯

recruiting r6 clan ps4

must play on ps4 gold and up only! 1v1 to get in, we do have plats and diamonds in the clan
clan is called Elite, you dont need to change ur name

Elite_Zofia Elite_Zofia LV.2 Lurker 1mo
recruiting r6 clan ps4

When you can’t carry anymore

Me:carry’s team to 11-12 me gets 3 kills and dies of a corner camper my team:still loses (I was like 35 kills entire round and 13 deaths

Supersniper5608 Supersniper5608 LV.5 Sharpshooter 1mo

streaming some valorant

twitch.tv/goatedgray
it anyone wants to play hmu

Josh Gray LV.2 Lurker 1mo
streaming some valorant

ace clutch smile

ace clutch smile
le_noino le_noino LV.2 Lurker 1mo
ace clutch smile