Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 1d

Mhmm... wp Brimstone

Mhmm... wp Brimstone
Mhmm... wp Brimstone
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

If I ever even dare to queue for competitive...

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 2d

*Sees another meme from Alex* Is this a good meme?

Couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I added them all.

*Sees another meme from Alex* Is this a good meme? +2
*Sees another meme from Alex* Is this a good meme?
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 3d

Potty Mouth Jett

Potty Mouth Jett
Potty Mouth Jett
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 40m

Walk it like you talk it.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

The people who do this are going to heaven. #GameMartyrs

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Ladies and Gents, Rejoice. #RazeNerfs

Don't be butthurt Raze mains, that sh*t was unfair and you know it. Sage nerfs are coming too ;-;

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

That feeling when you get your first Ace

It's better than s**, I swear.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Be a Good Teammate.

I haven't forgotten about you Tiktokers

Be a Good Teammate.
Be a Good Teammate.
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex" Harris Yu,suf "Alex" Harris

The Infamous ELO Nose-dive

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Is it hot in here, or is it just me? #Phoenix'sUnquenchableFire

Special thanks to @Lotus Queen for sharing this piece of art with me, follow her if you have nothing better to do.
Here's the original video if you're interested in the actual context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KxEp9DURCc
But maybe I'd rather you misunderstand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 4d

Skins Aren't Made Equal

Game of Thrones Gang, where you at?

Skins Aren't Made Equal
Skins Aren't Made Equal
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

He had one job... #OmenDiff

Follow @Kayzo for more Omen plays:

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Tidbits to Help You Clutch Close Rounds

When playing Valorant there is a wealth of information to take in, and some things get left behind. In the hype of the moment, it is necessary to zone some things out and similarly tunnel-vision on other things. As you’ve seen, Valorant devs aren’t very big on giving specifics when it comes to many things, especially numbers. Sometimes, you’ll only find out about the existence and extent of these numbers in patch notes. These tiny little tidbits can sometimes make a big difference when playing games. So I’ll list some of the more obscure things I’ve dug up while walking around the block.

Wallbang Shenanigans:
There are three different types of materials (Wooden, Stone/Brick, and Metal) and bullets do different damage based on which one you shoot through and what penetration type your weapon is. High-penetration weapons (Guardian, Odin, and Ares) can shoot through all the materials.

They similarly do different damage based on the thickness of the wall, the distance traveled after the bullet goes through, and the level of penetration the weapon gives. That’s to say, there is no single percentage of damage reduction I can give for this, but basically the thinner the wall you’re shooting through, the more damage you’ll do. Corners seem to let the most damage through at about a 20 to 23 percent damage reduction on a stone corner, which most corners are.

Miscellaneous Information:
When you are running, you’ll see a circle around your Agent on the minimap that determines how far the sound goes. When rushing to a site, be sure that the circle isn’t overlapping the site. As the circle touches the edge of the site, be sure to walk.

Planting the spike in the post-round still gives you credits.
Competitive games that end in a draw can only increase your rank and will never decrease it, so don’t be in a hurry to disagree to a draw.
Kill Orbs (Ultimate Points) can be obtained by killing someone, dying, absorbing an orb, or planting the spike.

Agent Abilities Timers to Look Out For:

1. Jett’s Smoke lasts for 7 seconds.
2. Omen’s Smoke lasts for 15 seconds
3. Brimstone’s smoke lasts for 14 seconds. Inside of Brimstone’s Ultimate, allies can survive for 3.5 seconds while enemies will die in 1.5 seconds.
4. Viper’s maximum smoke and wall duration is 15 seconds.
5. Enemies and allies standing on Viper’s Snake Bite Molotov take double damage from all sources.
6. Sage’s Wall lasts for 30 seconds and its health decays as time goes on. Melee weapons deal double damage to destructible objects like doors and walls.

7. Cypher’s Cybercage can be picked up during the buy phase. So if you accidentally fling it somewhere, or you’re dissatisfied with the positioning of the Cybercage, you can rectify it within the duration of the buying phase.

8. All forms of healing regeneration (Reyna, Phoenix, Sage) are halted when you are shot for about 3 seconds. Only the healing itself is halted, the regeneration ticker does not stop, so this means diminished healing overall (This mostly applies to Sage and Reyna).
9. Raze and Phoenix’s ultimate last for exactly 10 seconds from the time you hear the voice cue. If ever you have the need to wait these out, you’ll know exactly how long you have to wait.

10. Molotov Madness and Accurate Arrows (Powered by @VeryBerryMan)
Sometimes you're aware that you can't live on to protect the spike from predators, so you make a last-ditch effort to win. You want to shoot your Molotov or Shock Darts in the air, but you don't know when you should do it. Here are the timers for each ability that can clutch the game for you after you're gone:
1. Brimstone's Incendiary (Molly) takes 8.35 seconds to come back down if you shoot it directly up. 
2. Viper's Snake Bite (Molotov) takes 5.7 seconds to come back down if you shoot it directly up.

3. Phoenix's Hot Hands (Molotov) takes 3.25 seconds to come back down if you shoot it directly up.

4. Sova's Shock Dart (Arrow) takes 8.7 seconds with no bounce, 15 seconds with 1 bounce, and 18 seconds with two bounces if you shoot it directly up.

Scattered, this information may seem completely random and useless, but big brain plays begin with taking these small details into account. Calculating the timing of smokes, taking advantage of reduced ally damage, and waiting out Ultimates will all help you in the right situations. I hope this helps you clutch rounds you otherwise would have had no hope of winning.

Tidbits to Help You Clutch Close Rounds +13
Tidbits to Help You Clutch Close Rounds
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Sharing is Caring :(

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 5d

Bots on Hard-mode be like: #TheRange

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Now we know why. #Raze&Brimstone

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Changes We Need with Each Valorant Agent!

As with all games, there seems to be needed changes a few weeks after launch and after updates. Valorant is not any different and there are many issues with each agent. Some need to be addressed urgently while others are unknown because there's minimal issues with them. Either way, I studied the common issues with each agent and decided to tell you what changes we need with each of them. These aren't ALL of the issues with the agents but generally the most common ones I found with them all. Let me know what you think!

Breach

Breach seems to be played very minimally and I find most people who play him aren't usually making use of his powers that much. It's surprising to me because he has some strong attacks in terms of stunning and stunning the enemy. I think his attacks are quite cataclysmic to get hit with. The problem is that he's super repetitive. His attacks are primarily used to stun or hurt enemies in a particular direction through walls and other terrain. I think if his moves were changed up a bit, there could be a huge increase in users. What kind of changes can we add to his attacks? I think there's too much of a warning of his attacks coming in and I also think that there could be some AOE (Area of Effect) damage done on the path he hits after they wear off. Something like the fireball that Phoenix throws but it's a result of his huge attacks. It would disrupt plants, defuses, and other pushes MUCH more. Add that to just one attack and he's suddenly a LOT better.

Brimstone

Brimstone isn't as rare to see as Breach, though he's not used as much and I think the reason is because he isn't as "cool" when you think about his attacks. He can do smokes pretty far out which is rather normal. He can also shoot a little fireball and give a stim beacon for faster fire rates. Aside from that, he has a giant Orbital Strike that's super useful for stopping plants and defuses. I rarely see the stim beacon used which I think should be able to help players gain more knowledge. Because the stim beacon has a small AOE, give players standing inside of it a nice bonus like the ability to minorly detect enemies through a nearby wall or something. He's a lot better than in 1v1s and the stim beacon might be more viable in matches.

Cypher

I love to watch people play Cypher and his attacks are pretty cool since they offer so much intel on enemies throughout the round. Some changes I would make to Cypher may be farfetched, but hear me out. His trip wire should be so much better. If you get caught in it or see it, you can quickly maneuver out of it and you're leaving, scotch free of damage. I think if you destroy it without getting caught, then all is fine. But, once you're caught, we need more than just a location reveal. I think both sides should explode and you have to destroy both to prevent damage OR you take damage from one after destroying the other. Nothing crazy... 25 damage is plenty. That, or the trip wire should explode a LOT sooner to stun players because there's too much time to fix your mistake. Be more aware or get punished.

Jett

I love to play Jett and I've really learned to utilize her moves to make plays unpredictable. Some changes that are needed are really small ones. First off, her slow falling should be silent and her landing should be silent. I feel that her slow fall and final collision to the ground are way too loud and easily make the mechanic worthless. There aren't many heights she will be in that'll hurt her to jump from, so what's the point of the mechanic if you're making noise, anyways? I also feel tailwind is pretty dumb since it's loud, takes time to recover from, and does nothing more than get you a few feet ahead of your current position. At least leave a trail of dust as a way to block the enemies' sights. It'd be a huge mechanical boost without making her ridiculously OP.

Omen

At first, I always thought that Omen was unfair and that his attacks were too good. I've slowly come to realize that he's a lot worse than I initially believed. His blinding moves like his orb and paranoia are fine. I also think his ultimate is pretty cool, except that he takes a while to actually appear in his spot. I think his reappearance from his ultimate should be instant to surprise the opponents or he needs to appear MUCH quicker and quieter. Also, his regular teleportation should be able to go through walls. I think allowing him to quickly see things transparently (don't make enemies visible, though) so he can, teleport through a wall would be awesome. The developers just need to make sure he isn't leaving the map. We don't need something like that happening.

Phoenix

Phoenix is a pretty nice character to play. I honestly don't see too much of a problem with him. But there is ONE thing that stops me from using him in any game. His flash is REALLY hard to get used to. The amount of times I flash myself or see my team's Phoenix flash themselves (or teammates) is too much for me to handle. There needs to be a distance that can be decided for his flashes so that both shorter and longer flashes work. That, or show players where their flash is going because EVERY Phoenix I play with screws up at least one flash a game. Fix that and I can happily accept everything else from him.

Raze

I'm not sure when the update is coming but I'm hoping it's soon. Raze will be experiencing some nerfs that are MUCH needed. First off, her rockets are WAY too strong. Players in a large area easily take 150 damage, which kill them instantly regardless of their armor. The damage should be much lower, limiting instant kill to players hit directly or within a few feet. There has been an extremely large amount of triple, quad, and even ace rocket shots and the more it happens, the more players are agreeing it's time to fix it (even I have been on the delivering end of an underserved random double rocket clutch). There may need to be a small nerf on her little robot also but I think we need a rocket nerf before we go into that.

Reyna

Personally, I'm almost certain that Reyna is perfectly fine the way she is. I do have a slight feeling that her intangibility is slightly useless. Being intangible but still visible is really dumb if you ask me. Her invisibility to left for her ultimate which I think should be swapped with her intangibility. So, when she has empress active then I want her to have no invisibility then unless she uses the soul orbs for it AND I'd like to replace her ability to be intangible with being invisible. Just a little swapping and she's ready to go!

Sage

Everyone loves having a good Sage on the team. I think she needs a really simple fix, though. Her slow orbs aren't really as useful as we may think and I believe they developers should give her a move similar to Phoenix's fireball that heals ALL teammates in the area and MAYBE harms enemies within it. As a healer, it just makes sense that she should have some sort of other healing ability. Make it have a max of one use per found, after having to purchase it. Once you do that, you've made her better and more appealing to all players to learn!

Sova

After the tutorial, Sova becomes less visible in matches and players are commonly found venturing off to leave him back at base. I think there needs to be some sort of relevant move to replace his drone that will bring players back to him. His drone has nothing to do with his archery and one thing I believe that would help him be better to use is an archery-based attack that allows him to create some sort of barrier. My idea is to have something like a trip wire that must be jumped over or crouched under (depending on the height of where it lands). It should automatically cross to the opposite wall, wherever that may be (or ceiling if there is one) and it should be a barrier that can be crossed for the cost of some health or some patience before it goes away. This would have opponents making important decisions when they push a site since they may not be too fond of taking some heavy damage, overall. No more useless drones and more viable defense!

Viper
When the game was released, Viper was super common to see in matches. Now, Viper isn't used much except by some really talented players, it seems (at least all the Vipers I play with are really good with her). I think her gas idea is very unique and should continue to work the way it does at the moment. I think her little AOE attack of poison should be done a little differently, though. Many of the AOE attacks that just sit on the ground are a little boring and I think a fun way to make hers unique is to start doing damage over time to players who leave it. It's poison or acid... either way, it shouldn't be fine just by leaving it. Do that and maybe her attacks will be more useful.

These are the only agents we have as of now. I'll go over her attacks from experience once she's released on August 4th. Aside from that, is there anything else that you would change about the agents? Do you agree with my ideas or do you think they need some slight tweaking? Let me know and I'll be sure to read what you have thought up! Maybe there's some stuff I haven't thought up of, yet! Let me know!

Changes We Need with Each Valorant Agent! +12
Changes We Need with Each Valorant Agent!
Roiden
Roiden Roiden
verified LV.21 S 4d

The Second Coming of Satan

My battery is dying, so no more memes for the day.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Simp Kingdom #CarryMe

In case it isn't blatantly apparent, this is a joke.

Simp Kingdom #CarryMe +1
Simp Kingdom #CarryMe
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Crosshair Creation 101

No one can argue the importance of a crosshair in Valorant. There is one common issue that plagues new and experienced players alike, and that’s finding the right crosshair. For your first few days of Valorant, you will find yourself fumbling about in the crosshair settings. Getting better at aiming is a process, and it all starts with what’s in the middle of your screen: the crosshair.

The best crosshairs aren’t very flashy, but they’re effective. There are a few things to consider when creating a crosshair as well. Naturally, you’ll use many weapons but you’ll want to create a crosshair that matches your usual choice of weaponry. Long-range weapons like the Vandal and Guardian should not have a center dot, or at least a really small one with tiny crosshairs. Close range to mid-range weapons like the Phantom, Specter, and Stinger work well with a dot and a crosshair of reasonable size so you can better keep your crosshairs on your enemies as they whiz past you. With crosshairs, it’s the little things that make a big difference.

1. First and foremost, never make the width of a crosshair an odd number because it will be uneven. An uneven crosshair doesn’t really matter if you’re shooting at someone’s body, but if you’re gunning for headshots, you’re going to have a bad time.

Unless you’re one of the mongrels that insist on using a single dot for a crosshair, make your Center Dot as small as possible. When dealing with long-range fights, things tend to shrink, and tracking someone’s head with a center dot bigger than 5-pixel is doomed to end up with you dead.

2. When you have a long, thick cross or many elements to your crosshair, reduce the opacity of your crosshairs so you can see behind it. If you have a crosshair that’s bigger than penny, you’re basically blindfolding yourself at greater distances. If you insist on a big crosshair, reduce the opacity, or in simpler terms, make it translucent.

3. Next, for smaller crosshairs make sure to define them with outlines. When you crosshair gets to a certain size, it’s sure to get lost sometimes in the middle of the fight. Depending on the color and which map, it can be disorienting for your crosshair to seemingly disappear from your screen. A solution to this problem would be to add an outline to your crosshair. It doesn’t need to be a ridiculous size, 1 or 2-pixels should do the trick.

4. Last, but not least, choose what works for you. Looking around for what pros use doesn’t exactly make sense. They picked what is working for them, that doesn’t necessarily mean that the crosshair is OP, so to speak. That said, if you are uncertain about what you want in the middle of your screen, taking a sneak peek at pros’ crosshairs isn’t a problem. Another way to discover many other crosshairs is to turn on the (Show Spectatored Players’ Crosshair) setting.

Crosshairs are a key part to any FPS since without them you’ll need to find the middle of your screen yourself. As one of the few games that gives players the ability to choose and create their crosshair, Valorant’s crosshair tab is a place where you can spend tens of minutes fiddling around with your crosshair. That said, what I wish to do here is list some effective crosshairs I’ve seen and recreated, as well as ask the community to share some of their cool crosshairs. Hopefully, this will help you in your search to find the perfect crosshair for you. Send a picture of your crosshair in the comments or DMs along with your crosshair settings and let’s build this post into a crosshair bank for future players to reference.

Since you lead by ,setting an example, I’ll share a few of the more creative crosshairs I’ve conjured while doing target practice. The first five unique and effective crosshairs I receive will be added to this post and accredited to your @.

Crosshair Creation 101 +3
Crosshair Creation 101
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Sometimes you just gotta risk it all for the skin

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

When your team tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter #Raze

When your team tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter #Raze
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

I can only say that he's unlucky. #TooAggressiveOmen

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 6d

You're going to hell if you do this... but send me the clip because it's pretty funny afterward.

You're going to hell if you do this... but send me the clip because it's pretty funny afterward.
Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Can I get a team that listens to callouts?

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 7d

Rito pls, buff the Classic again...

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

This is what happens when you spend your credits like an idiot:

Don't be that guy, manage your credits better: https://moot.us/lounges/310/boards/1426/posts/4261263/a-smart-spender-s-economy-guide

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

The Only Killjoy Cosplay You'll Ever Need xD #Killjoy

If you know, you know.
For those of you who don't understand, I'm sorry; this meme wasn't meant for you.
For those of you who DO understand, don't explain it to those who don't. I don't want anyone's innocence ruined by my hands. ;) thanks.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Phoenix mains be like: #PhoenixMains

Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCWQ5G-JTo

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Don't buy weapons for unreliable people

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

People who play Sage can relate... #SageMains

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

It has 100 bullets... #OdinAbusers

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

A New Agent Approaches: Killjoy's Abilities (Updated)

In the past month, many hand gestures have been leaked claiming to be the newest agent coming in Act II of Valorant. A recent leak shows actual footage of Killjoy’s abilities, and it seems like there will be a new Sentinel (think Sage and Cypher) on the scene. Her abilities seem exceptional for stalling and holding positions, so maybe she’ll shift the Cypher meta a bit.

Alarm Bot:
The first ability is a little robot trap that does damage and leaves enemies vulnerable. This status effect of vulnerability makes agents take double damage from bullets. This is a perfect alternative to Cypher’s tripwires, but I assume there will only be one charge. This ability is retrievable.

Turret:
Killjoy deploys a turret that deals damage to enemies in its radius. The ability doesn’t appear to do much damage, but it can at least alert you of incoming enemies. It’ll be especially good for solo holding sites, and it seems that Killjoy may be one of the best for doing so.

Nanoswarm:
This ability is like an activatable Molotov so it triggers like Cypher’s Cybercage or Viper’s Toxic Cloud, unlike any other Molotov in the game. The tick-rate damage seems to be much higher than other Molotovs as well, dealing tons of damage; at least 33 or so per second.

Lockdown:
True to its name, Lockdown is a ticking timebomb of a debuff. It slows and disarms enemies in its radius for 8 seconds after the long countdown timer. It can be destroyed, so there is counterplay involved. This is a great tool for flushing out enemies in an area, it’s almost as good as Breach in this respect. A lot can happen in 8 seconds, so it is sure to be reduced by a bit after everyone digs into the new Agent.

With everything out in the open now, I’m curious to see how this shifts the competitive meta. Do you feel that Killjoy can make any ripples in the meta, or are Cypher, Sage, and Brimstone too good for any single Agent to overcome? Are these abilities broken given the current context of the game, or is an 8 second disarm and slow justifiable in Valorant? Defending will get even easier with the addition of this futuristic addition of an Agent.

Killjoy's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1jKuG_sQ8

Follow @Main Omen
He's a nice guy that helped out with revamping this a bit. Chow o/

A New Agent Approaches: Killjoy's Abilities (Updated) +5
A New Agent Approaches: Killjoy's Abilities (Updated)
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 9d

Duelist Edit

Just a song that was stuck in my head, and I thought it would go nice here, so enjoy.

Duelist Edit
Duelist Edit
Yusuf "Alex" Harris
verified LV.25 Warrior 8d

Don't try this at home xD #Raze

This is probably the last meme for the day. Have a good day everyone.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

It has happened too many times to count.

Yusuf "Alex" Harris
Yusuf "Alex&,quot; Harris Yusuf "Alex" Harris

Most accurate depiction to date #LastPlayerStanding

Yusuf "Alex" Harris

We all have that friend; we love them to death though. #TheTrashYouChoose