wessonlmao LV.4 Lurker
Feb 10, 2021, 05:36 AM 889 read

I need help getting out of bronze in valorant

I'm a raze main in valorant as a bronze 3. People tell me I have plat plays but I get matched with the not the best players. I'm NA-east and play on virgina 2 server

Comment 2

• Justin Spiwak LV.1 Mootie Feb 10, 2021, 11:33 AM

Yooooo

• Buraly LV.17 Sage Feb 11, 2021, 06:31 AM

Who tells you that you have plat plays? Trust me, I hit plat 2 before. It's one of the hardest ranks to get to and get out of. The other one is Diamond. (imo) I'm not that good myself and gold-plat players are no different. So if a player at that level tells you you have plat plays it's likely believable. If a player from your rank it's likely your stuck in elo hell and should be in a higher rank or the enemies are bad or your teamates hype you up. I'm currently in silver 2, haven't had the time to play for the past 2 weeks so I have to get my rank back. If you're interested to play with me my name is Buraly#5766 I think. Add me and I should add you back in a few days. But if you go to my profile you can look up my summoner name in League of Legends. It's the same in Valorant. Tho idk if we can play together cuz I'm on EUNE.

Home