snot LV.10 Carry Me
Sep 29, 2020, 12:15 AM 55 read

Seismic Gaming CLAN RECRUITMENT [ANY REGION] [ANY RANK] [18+] [PC]

We are Seismic - a casual gaming clan who value social interaction above all else. We have members from all regions, mainly EU and NA, so wherever you're from, there's bound to be some people ready to play withing Seismic.   Our VALORANT division is slowly growing, but we're always looking for new members to join us!   We host a weekly event on Friday 8:30pm BST where we play whatever anyone fancies playing, usually a couple of Strat Roulette unrated games, which are especially fun with a drink.   In Seismic, we have many other divisions. These include games such as Destiny 2, Call of Duty, and Apex Legends; recently we have also added an Among Us division. You can play with anyone in any division, you're not limited to your original division.   If Seismic sounds like the place for you, head over to our website at https://seismicgaming.eu/ and send us an application telling us about yourself. I look forward to receiving your application!  

Valorant: Posts - Seismic Gaming CLAN RECRUITMENT [ANY REGION] [ANY RANK] [18+] [PC] image 2

Comment 9

• K13 LV.17 Clearly Hacking Sep 29, 2020, 12:22 AM

Seismic is hands down the best clan I've been in! Met loads of people from all the different divisions and had a blast with all of them!

• SG_Asterus006 LV.14 Let’s play R6! Sep 29, 2020, 12:25 AM

I’ve been a member of this clan for a while now and they’re so welcoming and I’ve made a lot of genuine friends. Definitely recommend joining!

• SG_fsociety LV.17 Professional Noob Sep 29, 2020, 12:35 AM

Seismic is my home for gaming. All my friends are here and we really have so much fun together :D

• Shamezz LV.3 Lurker Sep 30, 2020, 03:26 AM

Made some really good friends in this clan, always a good laugh and can always do some sweaty gaming when it comes down to it!

• Galaxy Shottz LV.4 Lurker Oct 3, 2020, 12:47 AM

I want to join but I'm 14

• snot LV.10 Carry Me Oct 3, 2020, 12:48 AM

i’m sorry, we’re strictly 18+

• Galaxy Shottz LV.4 Lurker Oct 3, 2020, 12:48 AM

that's fine have fun

• The_Real_Vis LV.3 Lurker Oct 4, 2020, 09:55 PM

I have been a part of this clan for a long time now and ive got nothing but good things to say.. the people are sound theres always events and always things to do and loads of people to meet, Since joining i have not looked back =)

• KHALED LV.20 Zombie Oct 3, 2020, 10:33 PM

I’m 21, but with school and all I can’t play the amount I used to. Probably 1 or 2 games per day if I have time

Home