Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser
Sep 10, 2020, 06:00 AM 3,914 read

Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 1

Patch 1.07 has brought in an overhaul of changes to many weapons in questionable positions. These buffs and nerfs are big enough to require a re-evaluation of the weapon hierarchy in Valorant, as well as how impactful the changes have been towards the designated weapons.     ~S Tier   Operator

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 3

Despite the buffs to Breach, the Operator still remains the top-dog on the food chain. You can expect it to be there for a bit as they like where the weapon is at the moment. Maybe a few more Breach buffs later, it might not be as strong.   Phantom

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 5

If it was ever in question which rifle is the best let it be known that there is no competitive comparison between the Vandal and Phantom. The Phantom is just a better weapon period. A 1 damage buff and .05 increase in fire-rate aren’t going to change that.     Ghost

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 7

The Ghost is the king of the pistol rounds and a great ECO round choice with great gold efficiency. The ability to potentially one tap in the pistol rounds is quite strong, all while being at an affordable price.   Classic

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 9

You get it for free, and it is not a bad weapon at close to mid-range. Obviously the most credit efficient weapon in the game. In many cases, light armor and a classic beat a Ghost, so it can arguably be better than the ghost on the pistol rounds.     ~A Tier   Vandal

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 11

Despite how great the weapon is, it will never compare to the Phantom without major Phantom nerfs or Vandal buffs. So it is sort of just below two and above all.   Sheriff

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 13

This is a very strong weapon for holding angles and it is pretty cheap. Its ability to one-tap makes it a weapon more than worthy of A tier, but its fire-rate, subsequent shot accuracy, and price make it unworthy of the top tier of weapons.   Shorty

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 15

Despite all the nerfs, this little guy still pulls off some easy frags, and all for the measly cost of 200 credits. It isn’t as exaggerated as before, but it can still do the trick in a lot of the situations it was used in before.   Spectre

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 17

Great fire-rate, decent cost, and basically the best spray accuracy in the game. As the king of ECO rounds, the Spectre is basically as good as it gets for its price range. It is better than everything at or below the cost of 1600 credits, no discussion.   Bulldog

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 19

In the right hands, the Bulldog can compete with many of the S-Tier weapons, but its damage keeps it in the A-tier.     ~B Tier   Judge

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 21

After the many nerfs to shotguns, the judge has moved down to the B-Tier after its reign of terror in solo-queue. It is still the same sort of braindead weapon it was, just a bit less powerful. You can still camp in a corner and blast your enemy till oblivion, it just won’t be AS easy.   Odin

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 23

The Odin is really a luxury weapon in Valorant. There isn’t any particular scenario when you should buy it, but it has a hundred bullets and high penetration so you can’t go wrong with that.   Ares

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 25

The baby Odin, Ares, is actually not a half-bad weapon. Its high-pen, high fire-rate, and low recoil make it a pretty damn good weapon. If you watch the Esport Valorant tournaments, I’m sure you’ve seen Sinatraa dominating with this weapon.   Marshall

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 27

As the Operator of ECO rounds, the Marshall occupies an interesting position. If you’re a headshot maniac, then you can make this weapon work at any point of the game. But for all intents and purposes, it is a B-Tier weapon. Having to shoot people twice any other time leaves you open to a lot of counter-play.   Frenzy

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 29

The Frenzy is kinda crap, but it can get the job done in some situations. It is kinda somewhere in-between C and F-Tier, to be honest. Though as to not trigger the Frenzy fanatics, I’ll place it at the bottom of B.     ~C Tier   Bucky

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 31

The bucky is just trash. The Shorty is just better, cheaper, and easier to use. You can’t walk up on two people like you can with the Judge, and it is hard to secure kills as easily as the Shorty. It is just a mediocre weapon that is only getting worse with each general shotgun nerf.   Stinger

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 33

The Stringer kinda the bottom of the barrel for automatic weapons; always has been.     ~F Tier   Guardian

Valorant: Posts - Valorant | Patch 1.07 Weapon Tier List image 35

This weapon is just an obstacle for the buffs the Vandal needs to compete with the Phantom. After they reduced the fire-rate, the weapon went from bad to worse. The reduction of 200 credits can really justify what they did to the weapon, but now it is just kinda sitting there. Riot won’t let it live, won’t let it die.      

Comment 60

• waVe64 LV.16 Team Player Sep 10, 2020, 12:25 PM

Don't miss with the guardian. Whenever I pick it up it feels like a more versatile operator and it's headshot city.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 10, 2020, 02:34 PM

but that has to do with mechanics and not really the gun itself

• waVe64 LV.16 Team Player Sep 10, 2020, 08:33 PM

It's more niche rather just bad

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 10, 2020, 08:51 PM

It doesn't do well into most situations though and the majority of maps are very close-knit with much fewer situations where it would be viable. God forbid someone walks on you with an automatic weapon. Even at a distance, the recoil reset time is one of the worst in the game.

• waVe64 LV.16 Team Player Sep 10, 2020, 08:56 PM

That's why I say it's niche, there's angles, such as split B, Bind Lamps, etc where that niche of the DMR would be useful opposed to the OP. In their own words it's meant to be a marksman rifle, not a versatile weapon. Saying you're gonna be snuck up on isn't really all that important because if someone with an automatic weapon sneaks up with you while you're using the operator you're screwed.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 10, 2020, 09:51 PM

When I say someone sneaking up on you, I basically mean at some point the round is going to get very close-ranged and your gun is kinda dog at that point. Yeah, it is a niche, but it's too infrequent of a niche.

• waVe64 LV.16 Team Player Sep 10, 2020, 09:53 PM

Yusuf "Alex" Harris  Then you can have something similar to rocking a rescue ranger + stock pistol in TF2, use the Guardian as the long range rifle and your pistol, whether it be ghost or sheriff (both very useful on full buy rounds if you can aim) as a pseudo-primary for those more versatile situations.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 10, 2020, 09:55 PM

waVe64  You could indeed do that, or you just buy a Phantom and win with better credit efficiency. Generally speaking, it's generally a waste to buy a secondary weapon when you have a primary one unless it's an OP and you've saved it from last round.

• AmaraMehdi LV.5 Lurker Sep 10, 2020, 07:47 AM

Like 6

• MaxiWatermelon LV.30 10, 9, 8, 7... Sep 10, 2020, 11:05 AM

Epic tier list, I’ve always favoured the Phantom over the Vandal.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 13, 2020, 01:06 AM

It's just better unfortunately.

• MaxiWatermelon LV.30 10, 9, 8, 7... Sep 13, 2020, 01:28 AM

Yea the Phantom better overall. But if you can consistently tap heads, then the Vandal is nasty to use..

• mi1inty LV.24 Insomniac Sep 10, 2020, 11:23 AM

mm i agree with mostly everything, but i would argue that the frenzy isnt that bad. frenzy is really good for eco when you are saving up for the phantom. also, the stinger aint half bad. sure, it has horrible recoil and poor ammo compared to its fire rate, but i think its a low b tier, especially for cqc. although shorty does it better, so it should get a buff for mag size or lower fire rate and more damage

• DarkWolf23 LV.21 Dragon Sep 10, 2020, 11:14 PM

i have tried to use the bulldog so many times, and its decent but one head shot (not in burst mode) doesnt kill them...so i end up dying first against a Phantom...it happens too often so I just end up buying a specter and then upgrade to a phantom later on...

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 10, 2020, 11:27 PM

yeah but if you kinda aim below their neck and burst fire, you'll find it much easier to compete.

• DarkWolf23 LV.21 Dragon Sep 13, 2020, 06:33 AM

true, but still sometimes just isnt good enough... maybe it's user error, who knows. i seem to do well with the specter so thats mainly why i prefer it.

• MunkeeInShorts LV.21 Looking for teammates! Sep 11, 2020, 04:38 AM

Marshall is A tier imo

• N0ty0urfriend LV.2 Lurker Sep 11, 2020, 05:01 AM

you don't gotta do the guardian like that

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 13, 2020, 03:11 AM

Trust me, it is with a heavy heart that I say it. I personally love the Guardian, but it is what it is.

• N0ty0urfriend LV.2 Lurker Sep 16, 2020, 10:19 AM

I used to use it 100 percent of the time tbh with you but I use the vandal almost every time cuz its satisfying to get a headshot

• N0ty0urfriend LV.2 Lurker Sep 11, 2020, 05:02 AM

I prefer vandal doe

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 11, 2020, 06:35 AM

me too bubs, me too.

• Zecarralho LV.12 Chief Sep 11, 2020, 07:56 AM

nice

• Zevoah LV.19 Clearly Hacking Sep 11, 2020, 04:34 PM

most of the tier list is the same for me but i would put stinger in A

• DA NOOB GUY LV.5 Lurker Sep 13, 2020, 12:44 AM

where's the knife

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 13, 2020, 01:06 AM

From behind it's god tier, from in front it is trash.

• ttvskyeBirb LV.20 Deadeye Sep 13, 2020, 03:05 AM

ima boy

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 13, 2020, 03:07 AM

... I know god damn it

• ttvskyeBirb LV.20 Deadeye Sep 13, 2020, 03:08 AM

can you follow me?!?!

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Sep 13, 2020, 03:13 AM

:)

• GameZedd LV.22 Beast Sep 10, 2020, 08:47 PM

nice

• ttvskyeBirb LV.20 Deadeye Sep 13, 2020, 03:05 AM

hi