VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best
Aug 18, 2020, 09:37 AM 35 read

Ranked is busted

This is a rant, you have been warned.   So, I finally ranked up, after winning 4 games in a row, and no rank-ups, I then lost a match, but rallied and won 3 more in a row after, and I finally ranked up, why it took that long, I have no idea. So, I'm feeling good, I have finally escaped and am no longer hard-stuck, Radiant here I come. Until....... First game in new rank, we go up against Diamond/Immortal smurfs, and get destroyed 13-1, and I instantly de-rank. So, you're telling me, it takes about 6-7 good games to rank up, but then 1 bad game, and you instantly de-rank?!!! Riot, if you're reading this, please fix competitive. I've heard many stories about people who win 5-6 games in a row without ranking up, but lose one and de-rank, so I know I'm not the only one suffering this injustice. Also, as a support player, basing ranks on kills, is b/s, I know that it makes sense when you hear it first, but I can help support my team, and pretty much give them the ability to get 3 kills, but I barely get any reward for that in the current ranked system.   Well, the anger has boiled out of me now. Thanks for coming to my TedTalk, and see you on the battlefield!

Comment 2

• SearchingForOni LV.5 Lurker Aug 19, 2020, 06:49 AM

Ik how painful this is, 5 Games won still Gold 1 because 1 Bad game - wasn't even that bad bc we just lost the sudden death .-.

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 19, 2020, 07:02 AM

FeelsBadMan

Home