VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best
Aug 3, 2020, 12:43 AM 261 read

Top gaming mice for Valorant/FPS

The mice that are listed here are ones that I have used and liked, as well as other members of the gaming community who have used them and rated them. This is by no means sponsored by any company, just opinions.   Overall Best Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate. This is a great wireless gaming mouse for FPS, with ultra fast wireless technology. The only bad thing is the price, at $150, it is on the pricy end of mice, but if you can afford it, it's a great investment. https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-viper-ultimate/RZ01-03050100-R3U1

Mid-tier Wired: Corsair M65. If you're like me, you still might not fully trust wireless compared to wired, no matter how many companies say that they're wireless mice are just as good as their wired. A great mid tier mouse, which won't fully break the bank, but is definitely a quality choice, is the Corsair M65. You can get either the elite, or pro, there really isn't a big difference. One thing I like about this mouse is the adjustable weight, which is great for people who like heavier, or lighter mice. At only $60, its a great mid-tier mouse. This is also my current mouse. https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/FPS-Fast-Action-Mice/M65-PRO-RGB-FPS-Gaming-Mouse-%E2%80%94-Black/p/CH-9300011-NA

Best budget mouse: Redragon m702. Because of the current situation with the virus, and many unemployed people, you might be looking for something cheap that will get the job done. This is where the Redragon m702 comes in. At just $19 on Amazon, this mouse is an absolute steal. You might be thinking, just $19? Can it really be good, surprisingly, it is quite good, definitely not as good as the previous 2 mice, but it handles quite well. This is definitely an entry level mouse however, and after 1 or 2 years of use, you should start looking for an upgrade. https://redragonusa.com/products/mice/M702/5   Honorable Mention: Finalmouse, Ultralight Pro. This mouse is $70 which makes it just a bit more expensive than the M65. However, it can definitely be worth it if you are looking for a very light mouse, true to its name, this mouse is ultralight. As of now though, all Finalmouse mice are sold out, but the next drop comes on August 17th, so be on the lookout for that if you are interested. https://finalmouse.com/products/ultralight-pro-white?variant=5417651535908   See you on the Battlefield!

Comment 11

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.30 Dream Chaser Aug 3, 2020, 01:23 AM

No no no, you're doing it all wrong. Where are the affiliate links?

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 3, 2020, 01:36 AM

This moot post has been sponsored by a bunch of companies

• Baggad_Billa LV.24 Assassin Aug 3, 2020, 01:56 AM

g402 for life

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 3, 2020, 02:01 AM

I've heard thats a good one, not enough experience with it for me to put it on the list however, will keep it in mind

• Baggad_Billa LV.24 Assassin Aug 3, 2020, 02:24 AM

man best mice for people on budget with best sensor

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 3, 2020, 02:37 AM

perhaps, maybe I should get it to try and see how good it is?

• Baggad_Billa LV.24 Assassin Aug 3, 2020, 04:07 AM

yeah you should , its the best

• OurKingDomino LV.2 Lurker Aug 3, 2020, 04:13 AM

I use the Razer Naga Trinity with the 12 button configuration on the side. 1-4 are for weapons and spike, 5 is for comms, 6 is for party comms, 7-11 are just discord keybinds, and 12 is hyper shift so I can change my music and DPI (I don't listen to music while I play Valorant though). This works very well for me, since I don't have to move my fingers to use comms or switch weapons.

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 3, 2020, 04:19 AM

sounds like you have a pretty good setup there, if you use other mice that's fine, these are just my recommendations for people looking for a good mouse

• Nugget420 LV.7 JUST SEND IT Aug 3, 2020, 11:25 AM

ee

• ugh LV.24 Nightmare Aug 3, 2020, 01:51 PM

honestly the affordable mouse is Logitech G102

Home