VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best
Aug 2, 2020, 02:32 AM 202 read

5 Ways to Improve your Performance

Many people wonder how they can improve their performance, and many people online have various answers. Therefore, these are my collection of tips and advice I can give in terms of how to improve in Valorant.   1. Find a good practice/warm-up routine. Practice makes perfect goes the saying, and Valorant is no exception. Finding a good warm-up and aim training routine is crucial. There are many different apps and websites to improve your aim, and there is also the in-game range which is great for training your headshot accuracy and flick. 3 external aim trainers I like are: Aiming.pro, Aimlab, Aimtrainer.io This is probably the best tip I can give you on how to improve, as your aim is a massive part of Valorant.   2. Watch pros play. In any activity, watching people who are better than you is key to getting better. On Twitch or Youtube, there is a multitude of pro players, or just insanely skilled players who make content. Some of these are: Hiko, Aceu, Mixwell, TenZ, Brax. There are many more, but these 5 stream regularly on Twitch. Watching Professionals play, and studying what they do, besides having good aim, and implementing that into your aim is a great way to get better.   3. Find a few mains. I've talked about this before, but having 2 or 3 mains, not just 1, is instrumental in ranking up, and getting better. This way, it will be much harder for your mains to be taken from you when solo queuing, and you will become a more versatile player.   4. Learn callouts, communicate, and coordinate. Teamwork is one of the most important things in Valorant. Playing as a team of 5 (or 4 when that one guy goes afk) is much better than a team of 5 individuals. So, learning maps, and the proper callouts for each one (we're all working on this one so don't worry if you don't know many), and then communicating well with your team can be the difference between winning and losing. Also, coordinating your pushes, and whatever plays you're going to do with your team will help keep them in the loop and allow them to play off of your intel and rotations.   5. Take breaks. Burnout is a real problem. Playing 5 hours a day, everyday for a month can lead to lack of enthusiasm for the game, and playing too much can make the game not fun anymore. Humans learn and improve most at something when their enthusiastic, and not dreading something. That's why its critical to take breaks. Whether its one day, or 1 week where you don't play the game. That way, when you come back to the game, it will seem fresh and exciting, and you will be ready to improve your performance. Whatever you do, don't quit, stick with it, and I promise you'll get better.   See you on the Battlefield!

Comment 6

• Impowerk LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 03:02 AM

play osu

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 2, 2020, 08:01 AM

OK, I might play that

• Stevnek LV.11 Fast as Lightning Aug 2, 2020, 05:59 PM

Great game for fun, but better with the touchpad then mouse

• Impowerk LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 07:58 PM

its for aim training not to be pro in that game

• BlockGod LV.7 Dub Collector Aug 2, 2020, 05:03 PM

Tnx for tips👍 luv ya

• VeryBerryMan LV.23 The Best Aug 2, 2020, 09:10 PM