Hallocite Gaming LV.21 Professional Noob
Jul 20, 2020, 03:27 PM 52 read

Update from Riot

Guys I have heard that sage will be nerfed and there will be no map selection in valorant. Well....I can't tell anything about the sage thing, but I have read an article that suggests that Ian Fielding, senior producer at Riot Games has recently announced that there will be no map selection in valorant. His reason is that, due to map selection the fairness of matchmaking gets violated and it also takes tonnes of time in the queue. So they are basically trying to keep the matchmaking as fair as possible and also as quickly as possible. Honestly I agree with them. I have played PUBG, CSGO and also Ring of Elysium. It really takes tonnes of time to get matched. And talking about fairness, I have so little idea about that. So, I won't comment on them. Btw what do u guys think? Hey also confirm me about this sage thing.

Comment 10

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.27 Good Leader Jul 20, 2020, 03:47 PM

Nothing is confirmed about the Sage nerf. Yeah, queue times would take a hit, but that is because they've steered away from a lobby setup where you would find a game to play in. Naturally, such a setup wouldn't work in ranked, but for casuals, it is just right.

• Hallocite Gaming LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 04:34 PM

I m sry bro......I didn't get u!!!

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.27 Good Leader Jul 20, 2020, 06:00 PM

I mean they should have rooms that you can join to play on a certain map instead of an automatic queue.

• Hallocite Gaming LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 07:17 PM

oh....ya...right!!!!

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.27 Good Leader Jul 20, 2020, 03:48 PM

I think to try to "balance" people's aim and experience is a hard task to do.

• Hallocite Gaming LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 04:30 PM

ya....that's definitely hard and it takes a lot of effort to keep that reputation too bro!!!

• Shurikeeeen8563 LV.17 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 04:11 PM

i think op is getting nerfed too

• Hallocite Gaming LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 04:13 PM

u mean the gun operator....

• Shurikeeeen8563 LV.17 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 05:19 PM

ye

• Hallocite Gaming LV.21 Professional Noob Jul 20, 2020, 05:22 PM

oh....I didn't know that!!!....and ya....op is really OP.....it has too much potential

Home