Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior
Jul 10, 2020, 01:54 AM 2,409 read

Agent and Gun Synergies

As you are well aware, there is a hierarchy within the selection of weapons in Valorant; some guns are just stronger than others. With the many guns available in Valorant, different guns suit various situations. But did you know that some guns suit some agents more than others?  

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 2

Phoenix is defined by his ability to take someone down to hell with him. For a crisp and clean job, he needs something that kills fast like the Stinger or the Spectre. The fast fire-rate of these two weapons can create the desired effect when running headlong into the enemy with your ultimate activated.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 4

Brimstone and the Odin. since he has the Stim Beacon to enhance recoil, a gun like the Odin with many bullets, and increased accuracy is a match made in heaven.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 6

Jett and the Operator and the Bucky. Jett’s mobility allows her to fire the Operator like no other. Tagging generally ensures that once you’re hit with a bullet, you’re as good as dead. Jett’s Tailwind ability allows her to get out of dodge under heavy fire and collect a soul with an Operator along the way.   Her synergy with the Bucky is considering Updraft that gives the same accuracy as jumping. Shotguns are more forgiving with this inaccuracy than automatic rifles are. A sneaky Jett using Updraft over a team can clear house more effectively with such a lenient weapon like the Bucky that one-shots at 15 meters.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 8

Omen and the Vandal or something silent like the Phantom or Spectre synergize well because when Omen teleports, it can either be really close to enemies or very far and he would either need something sneaky or something that can dish out consistent damage from a distance.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 10

Reyna and something with precision like a Vandal, Guardian, or Phantom. She has a 3-second window to kill someone while at an advantage with Leer, so something that is precise is needed.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 12

Sova works best with an Operator or Vandal because he can scout out enemies from a long-range, so something that can take advantage of the enemy’s position from that range is good. Additionally, anything with good wall-bang could also work well with him since he can potentially see through walls with his Recon Bolt.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 14

Breach and something with a fast fire rate like Phantom or Spectre so he can take advantage of stunned or blinded enemies as fast as possible. Being able to move in within the span of a few seconds and unload a clip in your enemy suits him best.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 16

Sage and the Operator or the Guardian because she can create solid angles with her walls and heal any damage done to herself. With the way many guns work, dealing reduced damage at distances, she will generally only come out of a long-distance encounter slight scratched.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 18

Raze and the Judge can join together to dominate a closed space. With the proper propelling from her satchel, she can close distances quickly enough to justify buying it. Cypher doesn’t exactly have kit synergies, but anything silent and with precision like the Phantom and Ghost suits his survival playstyle well.    

Valorant: Posts - Agent and Gun Synergies image 20

Viper excels at playing with vision and picking people off. The Phantom and Ghost synergize well with this boogieman playstyle that Viper embodies.   https://moot.us/lounges/310/boards/1426/posts/4143644/what-valorant-topic-would-you-most-like-to-see-covered

Comment 58

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Jul 10, 2020, 01:50 PM

Very informative. Weapon selection is def important. People sometimes don't think about synergy.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 03:26 PM

I myself recently started thinking about it when a Raze kept demolishing my team with a Judge. When I thought about it, the synergies just made too much sense to not say anything.

• TTVTheBananaBlaster LV.14 Elite Four Jul 12, 2020, 03:21 PM

What about Cypher? Personally, I think he goes well with either vandals/phantoms or and odin. His wall bang potential in combination with his tripwires in dangerous on ascent and split.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior Jul 12, 2020, 03:53 PM

That sounds juicy. I just noticed that the Cypher section seems to have slipped my mind. I actually made one for him, but I was unsure of the weapons so I only had Phantom and Ghost.

• TTVTheBananaBlaster LV.14 Elite Four Jul 12, 2020, 03:55 PM

I didn’t even think about the ghost. When an enemy hits a trap wire and then you activate your smokes, it makes it toooo easy to hit the one shot headshot

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior Jul 13, 2020, 11:41 AM

Indeed it is.

• Marc Dion LV.1 Mootie Jul 12, 2020, 10:35 PM

• Jacko_0 LV.11 Chief Jul 10, 2020, 04:16 PM

o

• _NUMBSKULL_ LV.24 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 07:12 PM

Nice

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior Jul 10, 2020, 11:07 PM

Xie xie.

• WinterActor7924 LV.13 Chief Jul 12, 2020, 04:42 PM

hey

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior Jul 12, 2020, 04:58 PM

o/

• verysourfries LV.8 Parasite Jul 13, 2020, 03:34 AM

ok

• bashGgG LV.5 Lurker Jul 13, 2020, 09:37 AM

xd

• J Lois LV.1 Mootie Jul 12, 2020, 01:26 PM

Thanks for the info, I'm new to the game.

• Yusuf "Alex" Harris verified LV.25 Warrior Jul 12, 2020, 03:56 PM

Oh cool! You probably don't need to worry so much about this then. Just finding a suitable agent and picking guns in the right scenario will see the best results. :)

• gamer645902759 LV.3 Lurker Jul 13, 2020, 01:24 AM

• GibbysThirdChin LV.2 Lurker Jul 12, 2020, 03:37 PM

Very helpful even for someone playing for a while

• TheScailedReaper LV.10 Nomad Jul 12, 2020, 06:03 PM

noice

• Feng Liang LV.6 Mob Jul 12, 2020, 09:49 PM

Thank you, It's very usefull

• Sky_Force LV.17 Sweaty Jul 12, 2020, 11:22 PM

Very helpful thanks

• Zoldyck Killua LV.1 Mootie Jul 13, 2020, 03:09 AM

Very informative.

• kevin aguilera 2016 LV.5 Elite Four Jul 13, 2020, 11:27 AM

por fin puedo hacer algo

• impultion LV.14 I’m the champion! Jul 13, 2020, 12:02 PM

best demolisher is cypher best smokers omen and brimstone best controller sova and cipher but sova more for me

Home