XxDodgy LV.17 Champion
Jul 9, 2020, 01:38 AM 46 read

Valorant is fun but...

Valorant no doubt is a great game, Riot really has it going for them, but one hidden little secret has started to seep it's way into the known facts of the game and if Riot doesn't fix it, it could scare away everyone turning Riot into a distant memory. Valorants anti-cheat system has ring 0 access meaning it has full access to your computer, so if someone were to hack the anti-cheat... Bam! Everyone who has it installed is vulnerable to an attack, not only that, but since it's so far into the computer one simple problem with the game can cause lethal errors, one example is the blue screen error. I have experienced two which has scared me away from the game and has lead me to delete it. What does this mean for you, well it is your choice, but I think personally that if Riot realizes that us as players are abandoning the game then this might just force them to solve the problem in hopes that we'll forgive them. I for one am ready hop back on the game, but only once this has been fixed. I just thought you all should know because we should a choice of how vulnerable we make ourselves to these issues, with that being said, have a nice day everyone and be safe online. - Dodgy

Comment 5

• ugh LV.23 Avatar Jul 9, 2020, 02:03 PM

Interesting post

• VladamirPoopin LV.2 Lurker Jul 11, 2020, 02:33 AM

I haven't had any issues at all...

• XxDodgy LV.17 Champion Jul 11, 2020, 04:46 AM

how long have you had it downloaded?

• VladamirPoopin LV.2 Lurker Jul 11, 2020, 05:10 AM

since the start of June.

• XxDodgy LV.17 Champion Jul 11, 2020, 07:25 AM

you must of been lucky so far

Home