VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser
Jun 25, 2020, 05:31 PM 287 read

I've got simps in my team不

Jk, it just looks funny to me cause my girlfriend and another friend bought the Sovereign card and I'm in the middle and they were joking about simping cause it looks like they're my knights.

Valorant: Posts - I've got simps in my team不 image 2

And while we're at the topic of VALORANT, I'd like to address the common myth that girls don't play VALORANT... seems like a lot of people on Moot here were talking about that the last few days. We're a team of 4 girls and 1 dude and among my gamer friends, the ratio of girls vs. guys playing is about 45/55 so tbh it's not that big a gap and it's not that there isn't girls playing VALORANT, it's more that they don't talk because people tend to get weird about it. Note that I say 'people' get weird about it and not 'guys'. There are plenty of girls who start getting jealous in a game because they're not "special" and they start acting mean towards the other females for no reason. There's also guys who get creepy and obsessive so really, the bad experience can come from literally anyone. In any case, GLHF in VALORANT! - 返劾 Follow me on Moot for more Valorant content! #Valorant #screenshots #miscposts

Comment 24

• ArcticBravo verified LV.26 Mod Jun 25, 2020, 09:20 PM

As much as I try to get a full stack, I always end up playing solo and muting the majority of the team. It's something about having a random 12 year old constantly bark orders that doesn't quite sit right...

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 25, 2020, 09:38 PM

I just collected a few people to play in SEA but they are all busy with their own team. With one of them, I had 1vs1 and now he never plays with me.

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 25, 2020, 09:42 PM

Yes, when I'm solo queuing in any game, I just don't join voice chat or I mute.

• xchumin LV.19 Carry Me Jun 27, 2020, 12:49 AM

lol most of the time I mute my teammates, it'd horrible especially in SEA servers because of the feedback from other people or sometimes they're playing music so you can't really hear the game :'> but there are times where it's actually decent so I unmute. I've played with a few girls. sometimes we found out that we were all girls so it was actually quite fun. Haven't really encountered any jealous girls cause we mostly encourage each other. But creeps i guess that's one of the reason some girls talk or maybe they just really don't feel like talking like me "-" whenever i talk they think im young even tho im already 20 hahah

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 27, 2020, 01:23 AM

Tbh most of the jealous girls that I've seen are likely already part of a group of boys. I don't experience the hate personally, but I've seen it play out in front of me. They're jealous because the boys are paying attention to the new girl and they feel threatened but I'm glad you're having fun! My friends and I are in SEA too and it's just better with friends and Team VC muted

• xchumin LV.19 Carry Me Jun 27, 2020, 01:29 AM

ohh nice! yeah i mostly just open party voice chat, rarely for team cause i don't like other people playing music, feedbacks, etc. also sometimes they're too toxic hahaha. but i just ignore them sometimes tbh. i mean not all people start from being a pro you know. I'm glad y'all enjoying it too :3 and woow you're in sea server *-*)

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 27, 2020, 01:32 AM

Hahaha yeah people can get pretty toxic to people they don't know. Idky. And very true! Not everyone starts out pro! Yes, I'm in SEA too and apparently TheAverageAgenYT (you can see him in this comment section) as well. I'm surprised there's so many SEA players on this app tbh considering no one around me really knows what Moot is

• xchumin LV.19 Carry Me Jun 27, 2020, 01:34 AM

Yeahh it's convenient to use moot when i feel like looking for teammates tbh

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 27, 2020, 01:35 AM

Have you played ranked yet?

• xchumin LV.19 Carry Me Jun 27, 2020, 01:37 AM

VauseKV i have. I'm not that good sooo yeah "-") valorant is actually my first fps game and the only reason i played it cause my big brother was making such a big deal about it hahaha. i usually play rpg games so this game is so new to me XD but im kindaa getting a hang of it now *-*)

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 27, 2020, 01:39 AM

xchumin Oh no worries I'm not all that good with CSGO type FPSes too. I haven't done ranked yet but was just wondering how the experience is like. I don't know if I will cause even though I play Overwatch and Siege, this feels new.

• xchumin LV.19 Carry Me Jun 27, 2020, 01:44 AM

VauseKV hmm well it's just like unrated tbh

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 25, 2020, 06:11 PM

LOL! They talk or not I mute all my teammates!! I started to get a worst experience out of valorant in SEA

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 25, 2020, 07:10 PM

Funny I did the same thing when I first created my account and finished tutorial. Team voice? Muted. LOL. Cause as you can see, I play in a full stack anyway even though member changes but we're always on Discord

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 25, 2020, 07:15 PM

Good! But I solo queue. Though it is a team game, I solo queue! I don't want to bother other people with my timings!
    Moreover, Zironicdk is my inspiration. He solo queue in Rainbow Six Siege during live streams. So, I solo queue a lot! The best option for me is to mute them all else I will face this:
    https://moot.us/lounges/310/boards/1426/posts/3967214/best-teammate-ever-enjoying-the-day-with-griefers-mute-them-all

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 25, 2020, 08:15 PM

Wtf??? blinding on purpose wth that's so fucked up. Also, yeah but I only solo on Overwatch xD this game I won't play without my friends. I wouldn't have downloaded it if my friends weren't playing cause I don't really like it compared to Siege and Overwatch.

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 25, 2020, 08:27 PM

On every game I solo queue! So no matter what, I face same issue.. In Siege, easy teamkills! In valorant, no team kill. So people do this. Sage would throw her slow orb on me. pheonix blind or people smoke where I push! Easy for them! They grief. I don't understand the logic why people have to do that! If someone is carrying the team, I appreciate it. But these kinds of negative appreciation is far from welcoming

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 25, 2020, 08:37 PM

Yeah unfortunately, since it's a free game, you get a lot of kid mentality people. Sorry you have to deal with that :(

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 25, 2020, 11:09 PM

VauseKV I don't blame all kids! But kids who queue in the stack of 4 can't take me in good way! As they are 4 stack, there expectation is to rock the match. But when it is stolen by a person who solo queued, they rage! Either they win or lose, they want to be MVP and solo queue should be in bottom.. How good they compete with a person who played Counter Strike since 2005!

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jun 26, 2020, 12:03 AM

TheAverageAgentYT I don't know, that is just confusing to me why people would act that way...

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 26, 2020, 12:09 AM

VauseKV For 5 minutes fame!

• BeasT LV.2 Lurker Jun 28, 2020, 03:39 PM

Im trying to grow on Twitch I would highly appreciate it if u guys would follow me! https://www.twitch.tv/beast_2_

• vlloox LV.1 Mootie Jul 2, 2020, 09:40 AM

I legit havent met a girl in a single game in 2 months

• VauseKV LV.21 Dream Chaser Jul 2, 2020, 09:20 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and say that you haven't heard 100% of your team mate talk yet.

Home