Yuhin LV.8 Nomad
Jun 20, 2020, 10:41 AM 61 read

I hate myself but I’ve been streaming for 2 years with no views

So yeSxN on twitch I’m actually good I swear

Comment 8

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 21, 2020, 04:57 AM

Streaming for 2 years and you don't have viewers? What did you stream for the past 2 years? What did you do to grow your channel?

• Yuhin LV.8 Nomad Jun 21, 2020, 05:04 AM

I streamed daily for 3 hours a day tried to be active to my chat and had decent gameplay

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 21, 2020, 05:10 AM

what game or category? If you are streaming saturated game, your growth will be zero! Even I had the problem, Now, I built a small community. So, If you come up with exact facts, I can help you.

1. what game?

2. What did you do outside the stream to grow your channel?

3. Did you try to network with any other streamer?

4. Did you try to join any gaming communities?

5. Did you try to bring in your real-life friends to your stream for support? (I had no friends to support my live stream)

6. How did you add value to your stream? How unique was your stream?

Just playing a game and engaging in the chat is not enough if you are not part of a pro team! There are a lot more things to take care of!

• Yuhin LV.8 Nomad Jun 21, 2020, 05:15 AM

Yea at first I did fortnite then I quit that game after losing in World Cup after that I played less saturated games like you said then I tried using other social media’s to share my stream clips and specials from it then I bought a gaming and streaming pc to make my stream more enjoyable then I fell in love with csgo then I got good at it then found apex around there I got people to start watching then I went to YouTube to post for a better chance then valorent came out I had a old twitch account that got banned but with that account somehow I got valorent for free no watching streams and I played that it brought in viewers no body followed now I play valorent and apex on stream I switch between the two every other day except for Friday those are Minecraft days

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 21, 2020, 05:20 AM

Share your twitch link

• Yuhin LV.8 Nomad Jun 21, 2020, 05:21 AM
  • TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 21, 2020, 05:35 AM

Yuhin  Watched your VOD! If I gonna be honest, your stream lack life.. Add a webcam because I can't distinguish when you are talking or your friend talking. When is the streamer talking??? First and foremost, I can't distinguish your gender.. MAKE YOUR CONTENT RELATABLE.. People tend to stay long in your stream if they find you relatable. I am 30+ streamer and 30+ people stay on my stream for longer time! Adding a webcam will bring in a relationship with your viewers. Even without webcam, you need to indicate who you are to the viewers.

Next is your excitement levels. Without your visual on stream, none can understand it.

Also, stop talking about the gameplay, talk about other general topics! Even if you die in-game, make it funny and exciting for viewers for to stay!

Try to network with other streamers! Foremost things is viewership is not a guaranteed in twitch. Sometimes, you will get good amount of people showing up..

• Yuhin LV.8 Nomad Jun 21, 2020, 05:37 AM

TheAverageAgentYT  Alright thank you for the tips!! I have been saving up for a good web cam and my paycheck comes in tomorrow so I’m probably going to have enough for the one I’ve had my eyes on will do on the emotion too that is a great idea thank you so much!!

Home