Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking
Jun 10, 2020, 03:12 PM 42 read

What are your favorite agents and why?

I’m bored right now and I just wanna interact with people

Comment 9

• ArcticBravo verified LV.26 Mod Jun 10, 2020, 07:11 PM

Phoenix! Love his abilities and the balance he has between attack and defence. I'm also looking at branching out to other characters such as Reyna, who I got last night.

• Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 01:44 AM

Ya Phoenix my friends say Phoenix is really powerful, I personally main omen but I wanna try Phoenix since I’ve heard so many good things about him! Thank you

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 11, 2020, 03:11 AM

Phoenix on my team is always a pro! Flashes teammates and throw his ability to no man area and he can't bend the wall to cover an entrance. Same goes to Reyna! Opponent team Reyna would ACE the round while my Reyna is a victim of first blood. I don't understand how the matchmaking works for now. Better, it is unranked right now.

• Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 04:18 AM

LMAO! Ya there are a bunch of new players coming in so a lot of people are just clueless lol

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 11, 2020, 04:22 AM

Even I was shouting, plz Pheonix don't use the ability now. Still, they use it. Now, I started to run away from a site when I see Pheonix push or defend it.

• Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 05:12 AM

Ya valorant is really fun until you get teammates like that that just don’t listen to you and make the game dreadful.

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 10, 2020, 03:22 PM

Sage for now! Because that is the only operator I got a chance to play with since Valorant launch. If I am lucky, I get Reyna, breach, jett.

• Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking Jun 11, 2020, 02:04 AM

Ya many people hog those agents because they usually wanna top frag but sage is really good I think, I have only played her once but I can tell she takes some real skill to master.

• TheAverageAgentYT LV.18 Sage Jun 11, 2020, 02:40 AM

LOL! But I proved them wrong!!! I mowed the enemy team with sage! haha! My teammates (I solo queue) were so angry that they started calling me trash for using Sage. I recorded the entire incident. The low fragger called me "trash" because I didn't heal. He wants me to heal him from B site to A???? LOL. Even they left me all alone in one site to handle myself. One of them was so pissed off that I did well with Sage. The person who picked "Rage" was complaining that I didn't use the ultimate ability on him on right time. Youtube video will be out soon!!!! Maybe this Sunday! If you wish I will upload with scoreboard and Econ rating. TBH, I really struggled with Jett.

Home