Hengspi LV.4 Be my Mootentine ❤️
Jun 9, 2020, 04:43 PM 59 read

Is Viper weak?

I played Viper a lot of times (in Beta too) and I felt she is a bit weak compared to other Agents. Any thoughts?

Comment 8

• Sup3rN3Rds LV.1 Mootie Jun 9, 2020, 08:34 PM

Yea, I played her a lot in the beta. She does feel underpowered. I'm hoping for a future buff.

• uming LV.1 Mootie Jun 10, 2020, 11:12 AM

The first guy to reach the Valorant Rank was a Viper otp (Tenz). She isn't bad she just need 50h+ in custom to learn all the smoke throwing spot and walls spots to be really effective in-game.

So yeah she feels bad for a player who doesn't train her compared to everyone else. But she isn't bad at all ! Just need a lot of investment to be insane.

• Hengspi LV.4 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 10, 2020, 03:54 PM

good to know😇

• An Aquatic Fish LV.4 Big Chungus Jun 10, 2020, 01:36 AM

The devs said that she’s the next agent to get some buffs

• Hollowmello LV.14 Clearly Hacking Jun 10, 2020, 02:24 AM

shes amazing in higher elo ive found. but it takes a very skilled player to get her right. I just hope they dont completely ruin her when they "buff" her.

• Realpizzasteve(RPS) LV.4 Clearly Hacking Jun 10, 2020, 08:57 AM

While I do think she if weak, I also feel like she is very powerful during certain situation for example: defending the defuser and cutting of enemies

• OrigChruzzy LV.1 Mootie Jun 10, 2020, 05:30 AM

She is meant to play around the objective and therefore feels definetly weaker than most other agents. I enjoy her and you can do nice play's with her,but I am looking forward to a little buff

• Hengspi LV.4 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jun 10, 2020, 05:36 AM

Imo she is more defend then attack, I played almost only her in Beta, now I chose Breach and he is way more useful I think

Home